• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Vaping and hydration habbits?

Justpassedu

Oh and i forgot about Beer , Wine and Liquor , always nice to enjoy while vaping , i usually save that for the weekends though , don't drink much during the week.

MegaMan2k

It does actually seem there is a pattern here to not combust to not have interrest in fizzy drinks.

BTW does anyone have some recommendations on What to drink after getting that sore troat from over-vaping? (To make it go awayx) some days when i vape Way to much i get kinda soretroat / pain from inhales In general

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
product6_seasonal_ThroatCoat.08-348x408.png

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It does actually seem there is a pattern here to not combust to not have interrest in fizzy drinks.

BTW does anyone have some recommendations on What to drink after getting that sore troat from over-vaping? (To make it go awayx) some days when i vape Way to much i get kinda soretroat / pain from inhales In general

Since quitting combustion I don't get unwell anymore, so no saw throat really...

But some proper natural honey (Not shop bought crap) and lemon in hot water will sooth your throat...

MegaMan2k

Tolerance Got Way out of check Which might explain why ive been vaping so much these days. gonna try 48 hour t-break to see If it Will reverse The damage tho :D

I also choke so much Yea my throat needs a break i suppose...

MegaMan2k,

organicali

I've always just consumed water... but I'm a health nut. If I'm in the mood for something else it will usually be coconut water or some kind of tea.

I do find it is important to stay well hydrated when consuming cannabis, especially in the summer heat.

Katnip

All I ever drink anymore is water. Soda was great when I was a kid.... but now it tastes weird to me, even before I started vaping... soda is regulated to real sugar nothing artificial ginger ale if I have a bellyache, and sometimes birch beer at the fam's usual PA vacation spot. Literally, that's it. I can't do soda regular anymore.

raelalt

Kept in the dark and fed ...
Katnip sez:
"What's in my vape? Lavender (my favorite), chamomile (tasty, helps during "bitchweek"), catnip (not my name-helps me sleep), sage (sore throat relief), various mints (super tasty, mostly flavoring), and rosemary (great for focus)"

I was wondering if it was ok to vape garden herbs, I take it you have not experienced any unpleasant side effects? I put lavender water in my oil bubbler which seems to help with my anxiety (which is primarily why I use cannabis) but want to get away from concentrates. I find that the mechanics (the controlled and steady breathing) behind vaping flowers contributes to the relaxing effect I am looking for. So I'm thinking of adding lavender to the pot. Can you just pick the herbs of the plant and vape them, or do you need to dry them out a little?

raelalt,

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I have mostly given up on everything except tap water and oolong tea. Mostly because everything else sets off my eczema.

I haven't tried iced oolong tea yet but I'm going to give it a go.

I had serious pepsi addiction when i smoked... like 8 cans a day....

When i fucked combustion, i fucked fizzy drinks too..
Now ill have the occasional fanta orange, but its not like your american fanta... its nice...
Yours is the wrong colour... and taste...

But mainly water.....
But tap or bottle...??? thats the dilemma...

I thought my tap water at home in the uk wasnt very nice, partly due to the chlorine, but maily because i live in a hard water area, so my tap water is full of bits of chalk...

But its nothing compared to this american water.... tastes like it came straight from a heavily chlorinated pool, with some bleach poured in....
God knows what your dodgy arse government is poisoning you with....

So i drink bottled water, but then i have the health concers of plastic to deal with...
Sometimes i can taste the plastic... not good...

when i get home im gonna install an undersink filter....

On a side note, the tastiest water iv ever tried was a week ago from the colorado river...
I know i wasnt supposed to drink it though... oh well...

I had the nasty chlorinated hard water issue as well bud.

Because of the sensitivity of my skin I decided to get a 'Harvey's Salt Block Water Softener'. I also have their carbon filter under sink tap water filter as they gave me a deal at the time. It wasn't cheap but it's made a huge difference.

Water tastes great, I actually enjoy drinking it and don't miss the sugary drinks. I do still drink bottled carbonated water when I want something fizzy.

No lime scale at all. This was a huge benefit as the bathroom, kettle and kitchen sink are spotless.

Had mine over a year now, I highly recommend it.

I've found that 'Li Shan' which is a type of oolong to be great for vape induced sore throats.

Despite being a rich transparent golden tea colour it's got this creamy texture that really seems to protect the throat.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Water tastes great, I actually enjoy drinking it

It really does.... and once you only drink water, you can really taste the difference between waters... and I don't just mean tap vs bottle...

All bottled water tasted different, they all have a different composition of minerals, as well as different ppm, ec and ph readings....

I like a brand called highland spring...
And never buy water that has been left outside petrol stations in the baking heat for weeks...

Fiji water is really nice....

But the nicest water I ever had was from the Colorado river... that was some fucking tasty water...

Shame about the parasitic worms.....

GreenHopper

20 going on 60
I was in Scotland a few weeks back and noticed they have started selling bottled water from the springs used to create scotch whiskey so that you can add a drop of water to whiskey without affecting its core flavour.

It's a bit of a gimmick but I could definitely tell the difference from each of the three spring options.

Worms are bad but you'd be dead now if you had taken a drink direct from the Thames ;)

GreenHopper,
Reactions: kellya86

C No Ego

if you are using filtered water consider adding minerals to the water before you drink it... add a teeny tiny pinch of sea salt ( celtic sea salt is good) into your water to re-mineralize it... it then tastes similar to spring water... ultra filtered water will wash out some of your needed things in your body and it does not add back anything really... if you are just wanting to cleanse then fine but otherwise add back in minerals for your health..

kellya86

Herb gardener...
if you are using filtered water consider adding minerals to the water before you drink it... add a teeny tiny pinch of sea salt ( celtic sea salt is good) into your water to re-mineralize it... it then tastes similar to spring water... ultra filtered water will wash out some of your needed things in your body and it does not add back anything really... if you are just wanting to cleanse then fine but otherwise add back in minerals for your health..

This is something I noticed while in america.
Most of your bottled water that I came across was filtered water with added minerals....

That's not the same as mineral spring water, bottled at source...
Which is what the majority, if not all of the water is in the uk....

GreenHopper

20 going on 60

Actually this is a good point, a number of companies recommend Reverse Osmosis filters for drinking water filtration, the problem is they filter out nearly everything. This water can be quite dangerous if you drink it regularly as it dilutes the electrolytes in your system.

You are absolutely right about adding back some minerals.

C No Ego

Actually this is a good point, a number of companies recommend Reverse Osmosis filters for drinking water filtration, the problem is they filter out nearly everything. This water can be quite dangerous if you drink it regularly as it dilutes the electrolytes in your system.

You are absolutely right about adding back some minerals.

adding a vortex (implosion) to your water helps energize it too... you can get adapters with a magnet in them that attatches two bottles that you then spin to activate a vortex... spin it a few times then drink... really neat stuff- implosion research

Dio

Sacraponator
I often drink milk, coffee or beer though I recently discovered an ice thea flavored lemonade which tastes very refreshing.

Dio,

TheResistance

Yeah definitely. Cold water and hot coffee is what I crave. I feel vaping helps me to be better in tune to when I need to be hydrated, it just feels "cleaner" to go along with vaping also.

TheResistance,
Reactions: Squiby

crawdad

floatin
here's my list :

lots of ice + water
medium amount of ice + water
no ice + water
lemon lime gatorade
sweet tea (not too sweet!)
apple-n-carrot juiced
then everything else except pomegranate juice, not a fan unless its cooked into a dish

minerals : what minerals must i get from hydrating that i cant get from foods? been drinking RO water for many years and i down gallons (kidney issues). i'll take mineral free water all day every day to avoid the possible dangers of ingesting undissolved solids my body is not designed to deal with, especially on a by the minute basis. if you think you missing something then find it in safe edible form, water is for hydration...food is for nutrition. twocents.gif

Little Bill

Oldest stoner on FC
then everything else except pomegranate juice, not a fan unless its cooked into a dish

Pomegranate juice is one of my favorite ways to sweeten a smoothie. Just a little maybe an ounce or two in a 20+ ounce smoothie.

Little Bill,
Reactions: Squiby

sativasam

NO SMOKING

You could try Manuka +10 honey - I sometimes have a small teaspoon after a vape. You could use before vaping if you prefer, or mix with tea.

C No Ego

You could try Manuka +10 honey - I sometimes have a small teaspoon after a vape. You could use before vaping if you prefer, or mix with tea.
grind some black peppercorns and add to the honey for a cannabis boost too! a spicy sugary treat that soothes and tingles while bumping up the absorption capability of the cannabis compounds

Top Bottom