Discontinued VapeXhaleLabs Presents: The Cloud

Status
Not open for further replies.

sgvpunk

Regardless of how well it may operate (im sure extremely well), That design alone should win an award!!! That is the most INTENSE looking vape I have ever seen!

sgvpunk,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
It TOTALLY looks like a light saber! Good call! :lol:

Sorry for yet another question but I'm on a roll here: did we ever hear an update on SM55's "secret mission" to sign another blower? My dream HydraTube would be a Pillar :brow:

Stonebreaker6,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
Sorry for yet another question but I'm on a roll here: did we ever hear an update on SM55's "secret mission" to sign another blower?
Haven't heard an update but he was not coming home without closing the deal ;) fingers crossed!!

Lo,

Plant

BTW could you make a picture while holding? it i would like to see it in a hand?
maybe a weird question, but i can never tel the scale of a picture without some reference
The aluminium looks super. and i like how u post it step by step from the ground up

I'm gonna catch me one as soon as it's released in europe

and when u eventually release elsewhere do you also do the discount midlevel HydraTube package deal or is that a US thing only for the launch?

Plant,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
Plant said:
BTW could you make a picture while holding? it i would like to see it in a hand?
maybe a weird question, but i can never tel the scale of a picture without some reference
The aluminium looks super. and i like how u post it step by step from the ground up

I'm gonna catch me one as soon as it's released in europe

and when u eventually release elsewhere do you also do the discount midlevel HydraTube package deal or is that a US thing only for the launch?
It's a Canadian and American thing :) At the very least, a Canadian thing. Worst case scenario a tdavie thing ;)

It does look like quite an interesting design; I see people ordering a few tubes because glass is, well, breakable.

Tom

tdavie,

hydrophilic

It looks killer:o. Will it fit 14 and 18 mm joints, or will there be some sort of adapter?
I love how the hole isn't directly in the middle, should work well with almost all fixed stem tubes. I think I'm gonna pick up a waffle tube as well as the 10 armed hydratube for this beast.

hydrophilic,

RussyRoo

:ninja: :o :ninja: Looks so cool!!

Nice to see lots of other europeans eager to get their hands on this as well! :ko:

RussyRoo,

steiner666

Serial vapist
yeah, totally should have called it the vapesaber lol its def been cool to see this thing come together, i'm sure it will only be a matter of time before i add one to my lineup.

steiner666,

Bananiq

If the European version will be ready till September, it would be just fine. :p Expected to earn some money during the summer, so it would be superb to start next trimester with Cloud(s) !! :brow:

btw: Honestly, I do not like the design of the heat shield so much; Nevertheless, I assume that it is just the result/reason of maximized functionality.

Bananiq,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
hey just wondering...i signed up for updates via email, but have never gotten one. did i sign up wrong? either way i dont think its really necessary as im glued to this thread.

Mr. Smoke No More,

Plant

i think this thread has become the update cuzz the site hasn't changed either
the update probably comes when it's released

Plant,

Plant

I'm just amazed with what speed they knocked this thing out and how, with a very professional production, and with the killer line up off glassblowers. Don't know how you guys did it so fast but my complements
I'm sure this thing wil be topnotch quality

Plant,

He-Man

Prince
I was 99% certain that I would buy SSV.

That remaining 1% just got two zeroes next to it in favor of Xhale :D

Amazing work guys :bowdown:
Can't wait for it to hit European market :cheers:

He-Man,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Thanks for all the positive words, definitely gives me energy to do more when I am dog tired!

I'm writing this in between meetings so if I miss any questions, please do bring them to my attention again.

To our international customers, we will indeed do something similar when we launch, basically a special introductory price with ShoweDome or Tree HydraTubes. I've never been to Europe before and it has been a goal of mine to visit all the fine countries so this could be a great opportunity for some work/fun!

I am responsible for updating everyone via email from our website. I dropped the ball on this one. Once we have all of our marketing collateral ready to go, I'll be putting together and official email with all the latest news. If you have been checking this thread, it should be more of the same but we will throw in some tidbits here and there to make it worth your time to read through.

The heat shield is not there for cosmetic reasons, it is a.................. Heat Shield! So you can hold the Cloud comfortably in your hand while internally it is cranking out the heating power for the thickest, bluest clouds this side of Cali.

And finally.... I am coming home on Friday. Expect a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT on Friday.

stonemonkey55,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
stonemonkey55 said:
So you can hold the Cloud comfortably in your hand while internally it is cranking out the heating power for the thickest, bluest clouds this side of Cali.
And Ontario!!! So pumped for friday now!

Mr. Smoke No More,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
Mr. Smoke No More said:
stonemonkey55 said:
So you can hold the Cloud comfortably in your hand while internally it is cranking out the heating power for the thickest, bluest clouds this side of Cali.
And Ontario!!! So pumped for friday now!
ill be sending some vapor signals in the air from ontario too!

quomist,

hereatlast

Lookin forward to this more and more everyday.

One question I just thought of after seeing the enclosure (which might seem stupid now), is the air-path straight (i.e. no bends/curves/corners)?

Hydrophillic---it'll definitely support the standard 14mm and 18mm joint sizes; either way an adaptor isn't too hard to find.

hereatlast,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
@hereatlast - You are sharp one (no sarcasm) - the short answer to your question is - No, it is not a straight air path. With a straight air path, it is extremely difficult to maintain a consistent temperature when you are inhaling with a lot of power.

So how does the Cloud retain its heat so well under the most grueling inhalations? I'll leave that question for PowerNerd3000, our engineer to explain.

stonemonkey55,

tdavie

Unconscious Objector
I haven't posted in this thread because I hadn't realized what kind of design was being pursued. Don't know how I found out, but I'm kinda jazzed about having a reasonably cheap piece of glass that is custom designed for a vaporizer.

Tom

tdavie,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
I'm guessing the waffle hydratube is going to have a perc like this:

Looks nice
IMG_2291.jpg

quomist,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Chubba said:
You going to make a 240V Aussie version at all sm55?
Chubba - You, theVapedCrusader, Niall, 420DownUnder, and the rest of our fc.com compadres from down under will most definitely have a 240V Cloud available shortly after our North American launch.

I do know that glass is difficult to get into the country so if you know of anyone/shop that would like to become our Aussie distributor have them shoot me an email as Australia is the last region where we do not have strong distribution channels.

Now I must prepare my mind and watch Glen Gary, Glenn Ross again to get my game face on. Today will be a big day for VXC and as my angel investor constantly reminds me "Coffee is for closers" - Big announcements can often be let downs, but I am very confident that our latest acquisition will definitely be icing on the VapeXhale cake.

Time for this Monkey to come home!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@quomist - Waffle HydraTubes :D the fun has only begun

stonemonkey55,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom