VapeXhale "Coming Soon" Ad Contest

zeeg

My Personal Favorite: The "Cloud" Theme:

2i9qzy0.png

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
I figured I'd make a second post to keep it away from my original entry.
These are more like banners but still very useful for advertisement. :)

Okay now its time to medicate. :) Goodnight

11eleven11

Question about this to SM55: would you prefer it if we linked to the indiegogo campaign in our ads -- is that really important or not? My guess is you're looking more for an impressive layout and style obviously, but is this photoshop contest to promote the indiegogo Project Nimbus campaign or alternatively mainly Project Nimbus in general?

11eleven11,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Question about this to SM55: would you prefer it if we linked to the indiegogo campaign in our ads -- is that really important or not? My guess is you're looking more for an impressive layout and style obviously, but is this photoshop contest to promote the indiegogo Project Nimbus campaign or alternatively mainly Project Nimbus in general?

A little bit of both... we'd like to use it to promote the IGG campaign right now but would like to use it in general as well. Hope that doesn't make it even more confusing.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: ogcook

11eleven11

A little bit of both... we'd like to use it to promote the IGG campaign right now but would like to use it in general as well. Hope that doesn't make it even more confusing.

Understood. If the winner is using photoshop he can give you the .psd file so you can edit the text to whatever you want. That's how I and I assume some others are doing it. :cheers:

11eleven11,

ogcook

Understood. If the winner is using photoshop he can give you the .psd file so you can edit the text to whatever you want. That's how I and I assume some others are doing it. :cheers:

Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign after doing hand drawings and layouts. :science:

ogcook,

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Oops! I thought it was a Facebook contest. I removed "Facebook" from the thread title. I'll go update my post in the Cloud thread.

pakalolo,

11eleven11

4:20 PST! I'm anxious to see the winner. Good job everyone. :ko:

Here's my submission from the indiegogo page. The ending can be attached/detached depending on if it is an ad for the indiegogo campaign or not.

Available as 1 singular image if need be as well.

kYuQnOE.png

AsR1zTq.png

eyMackS.png

I8Zxr0k.png

edit --- www.vapexhale/indiegogo with a redirect link to the campaign might easier for people to type in. This link is fine for now though. You guys are rolling with awesome ads now!

ogcook

I don't get it, I haven't posted on the indiegogo page since Thursday but I'm still getting the error that I can't post more than three times in ONE day. :hmm:
Anyways,
album
http://imgur.com/a/2z6gC

ogcook,

11eleven11

Thank you! Been trying to get more serious with my photoshopping skills. :cool:
I've made beauties like this in the past...

bahahahahaha that is awesome. :lol:

Also I was waiting to see if you were going to do more with that blue space splash theme. That was really terrific and professional looking.

11eleven11,

ogcook

bahahahahaha that is awesome. :lol:

Also I was waiting to see if you were going to do more with that blue space splash theme. That was really terrific and professional looking.

Now that we know it's the Eagle I'm sure it will help inspire me!
Maybe some cyborg eagle that shoots lasers out its eyes and leaves a vape cloud behind it.... soaring through space to help mankind! :popcorn:

ogcook,
Top Bottom