VapeXhale "Coming Soon" Ad Contest

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

You can design plus choke people out, a man of many talents? It would be cool to watch a heavyweight hit a gogoplata or calf slicer.

First off, Happy 4th everyone! With the impending release of our next vaporizer, codename, Project Nimbus, we need some cool "coming soon" type ads. I already saw some photoshop junkies in here so I wanted to do a small contest. To anyone who designs the coolest ad, I'll give up another HydraTube from my collection.

I had previously said that I would choose the winner tonight but I got a lot of feedback from folks that wanted a couple of extra days so I will pick a winner this Friday at 4:20 Pacific.

Look forward to seeing all the different designs!

mmafighterthe25

You can design plus choke people out, a man of many talents? It would be cool to watch a heavyweight hit a gogoplata or calf slicer.

First off, Happy 4th everyone! With the impending release of our next vaporizer, codename, Project Nimbus, we need some cool "coming soon" type ads. I already saw some photoshop junkies in here so I wanted to do a small contest. To anyone who designs the coolest ad, I'll give up another HydraTube from my collection.

I had previously said that I would choose the winner tonight but I got a lot of feedback from folks that wanted a couple of extra days so I will pick a winner this Friday at 4:20 Pacific.

Look forward to seeing all the different designs!

Hahahaha, dude I updated it just now made it larger. Dude iv done a gogo last week, also hit few ttriangle. For big guy im real flexable put my leg behind my head. Im more stand up guy but I love grappling. Most smaller people hate grappling against me once im on top nothing they can do haha. Im real chill most times newbies , I help them out showing them moves.
I tried for the ad haha.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Congratulations guys on so much progress. You all deserve it - the cloud fucking rocks! I hope everybody has a happy and SAFE 4th of July. May you be as high as the fireworks tonight!

Hey MMA - nice work buddy, I actually have done some wrestling myself - NOTHING as crazy as MMA! You guys are nuts, in a good way - not like Paula Dean.

I was D Wrecka!

Fingerwrestler_zps290dba16.jpg

mmafighterthe25

Congratulations guys on so much progress. You all deserve it - the cloud fucking rocks! I hope everybody has a happy and SAFE 4th of July. May you be as high as the fireworks tonight!

Hey MMA - nice work buddy, I actually have done some wrestling myself - NOTHING as crazy as MMA! You guys are nuts, in a good way - not like Paula Dean.

I was D Wrecka!

Fingerwrestler_zps290dba16.jpg

Hahha yea, trust me mma guys are some nicest guys who could beat the fuck out of you haha mostly all of us are real chill.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hahha yea, trust me mma guys are some nicest guys who could beat the fuck out of you haha mostly all of us are real chill.

BJJ has a real interesting way of taking out the machismo in anyone when they realize that they could've been choked to death 10 times in the last 15 minutes. I think once that happens to you a few times, the macho dick heads just quit, and the cool people continue with the discipline. I am always pleasantly shocked at how friendly, welcoming, kind, and intelligent MMA fighters are. The Art of War and the War of Art all in one sport!

Now don't forget those photoshop submissions, this is a crowdfunded vape, why shouldn't the advertising be by the "crowd" as well?

Happy 4th everyone!! I suck at computers so I won't be entering the lastest contest :( But good luck to those that are!

VapeNStone,
Reactions: mvapes

mmafighterthe25

BJJ has a real interesting way of taking out the machismo in anyone when they realize that they could've been choked to death 10 times in the last 15 minutes. I think once that happens to you a few times, the macho dick heads just quit, and the cool people continue with the discipline. I am always pleasantly shocked at how friendly, welcoming, kind, and intelligent MMA fighters are. The Art of War and the War of Art all in one sport!

Now don't forget those photoshop submissions, this is a crowdfunded vape, why shouldn't the advertising be by the "crowd" as well?

THats way I am buddy, love science and history. Trust me besides being 6 foot 3 278, you wouldnt know I fight. I always hang out and chat. My coach carmelo Marrero who fought ryan bader and cheick Kongo in ufc. Loves xmen, all that stuff guys a monster haha. Hey im looking to win that hydratube ha ha, maybe a good try hydratube haha.

mmafighterthe25,

IIIQBIII

Vape Obsessed
Tbesides being 6 foot 3 278

Dude.. with that pic in your avatar, I assume that you ride.. I'm nowhere near as big as you and I felt like my 600 was too small to me.. others have mentioned that I look to big for a 600 as well.. If it is a 600, how do you feel on it? OR how did you adjust it to fit a dude your size. I feel like mine is too small now and just want a bigger bike..

PS - I am gonna make a photoshoped ad as well.. =)

IIIQBIII,

mmafighterthe25

Dude.. with that pic in your avatar, I assume that you ride.. I'm nowhere near as big as you and I felt like my 600 was too small to me.. others have mentioned that I look to big for a 600 as well.. If it is a 600, how do you feel on it? OR how did you adjust it to fit a dude your size. I feel like mine is too small now and just want a bigger bike..

PS - I am gonna make a photoshoped ad as well.. =)

Yea its a 600 and its a struggle, haha I got one with me an my girl on it. people at my gym say man you make that bike look small as shit. Its my first, I intend to either get 1,000cc gsxr or a hyabusa.

Top Bottom