Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Damn, I haven't even told my wife about the EVO. I will be choosing black because it is what I want. Still trying to decide on what kind of tube I'll be purchasing. Plenty of time for that.

Deadshort480,

b0

Cloudy...
How much more time you need? I find fine to not have my unit delayed because someone change his opinion every week or is unable to make his choice in a couple of days.

b0,
Reactions: way2

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Regarding the time you have to choose...this is from my original email received on the 10th
How much more time you need? I find fine to not have my unit delayed because someone change his opinion every week or is unable to make his choice in a couple of days.
Went for the Fanboy option so I won't be getting the Swagger tube. I'm deciding on what kind of tube I'm going to purchase by the time the EVO arrives. It seems I have until October at the earliest. Plenty of time.

Smoke1ForMe

Got my email and went with black and bent neck....I was tempted to go with white just because the second color was available but really like black better. October can not come quick enough!

Smoke1ForMe,
Reactions: 2 Paces

John Lewus

I can understand people's angst about having to make a final choice quickly. There are only rendered pics of the EVO so it is hard to tell what the black or white will look like. It could be shiny jet black or shiny black or matte black or even dark charcoal. The white could be ivory, bright white, shiny white, matte white. There are no final pics of any of the tubes but rather good indications of what they will look like. You do have to use your imagination. I already chose black with ice pinches. I know I want ice and I think any of those shades of black will look better in my setup than any color white. However, I could see how white would look good in my setup but not ivory.

Black and ice for me!

paidndade

I went with Black with Straight HT with ice pinches

How many straight HT types or different models are there? I was just wondering because on their website there's only one straight HT for sale.

paidndade,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

How many straight HT types or different models are there? I was just wondering because on their website there's only one straight HT for sale.

At the Cloud's release, there were only straight tubes. No bent necks at all. A couple had ice pinches, but using ice became a concern because of the risk of melted ice over-filling the piece and water getting down to the Cloud joint. The only straight HT w/pinches that is still available is the SSFG HydraLine; it's design really helps mitigate the water risk (IMO it's one of the best VXL offers). The Evolver and Swagger bents necks have replaced the earlier HT's. IIRC the campaign straight tube will be a double or triple chamber circ/turbine with pinches.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Damn...I'm not sure what I would like more...bent or straight... any help guys ? :)
I guess the bent would work better when sitting and keeping your face straight instead of all the way down to the ground...

Teedub

^^ I know, its tough! haha I was wondering about flow difference between the two necks. Narrow bent vs wide and open. Prob over kill tho really.

I like the option of ice but prob wont use it all that often. And I do like the comfort of a bent neck. Cant decide which one looks better.

Teedub,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yeah I just read about the ice overfilling HT's and breaking clouds, but I just can't say no to ice pinches, I'll just have to be careful playing with fire :freak:
That was before these "umbrella" overflow guards were introduced. These guards at the bottom (present on every newer tube, tube without the guard are no longer made) are protecting the device from water of overflow, blow, ice overmelting etc.
With these guard, the ice-pinches era is coming back freed of concerns. ;)
I'm sure your tube is going to have the latest version of the guard as well, so you're safe.

But still be a litle careful with ice ad friends. The guard does very good protection, but it's powers are not infite. If even the guards begins overflowing, it's the end (but that would need caution level at freezing point to happen lol). Also with strong blowing few drops can also make it through (yet that is not nearly as damaging as the full overflow). One friend already blown into my tube and few drops came out. The guard has saved my Cloud, if it wasn't there it would be flooded and dead by now.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
That was before these "umbrella" overflow guards were introduced. These guards at the bottom (present on every newer tube, tube without the guard are no longer made) are protecting the device from water of overflow, blow, ice overmelting etc.
With these guard, the ice-pinches era is coming back freed of concerns. ;)
I'm sure your tube is going to have the latest version of the guard as well, so you're safe.

If only I had the guard /;

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have one of the originals with the straight neck, and it has an ice pinch. I rarely use ice except for sometimes when I want to treat the wife to a new strain or flavor. :ninja: I also went with a white (based on rendering) I am a very color/ tone sensitive person (being a designer) and I think white or black are the most neutral color options (save gray):2c:

Also a bent neck will likely provide more user comfort when in a sitting position. There is not much difference in the vapor delivery, in either case. :myday:If you really want to use ice, get a tube of your choice!(not an HT) That's the beauty here, peeps! The cloud works with all kinds of your favorite glass that you already have or buy now into infinity...:whoa:

Fuck it...I'm medicated and I gotta get my son's second birthday party under way! I will visit again, with you friends later! :wave::clap::dog::goat::D:peace:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Received my e mail last night!!!

I went with BLACK and a straight HT with ice pinches!
I mainly use my vapes standing in the back of my workroom, stealth reason for now...
Never used glass like this or ice when vaping!!
Going to be a whole new experience!!!

Roll on October!!!

lazylathe,
Reactions: Enchantre

JoeKickass

If only I had the guard /;
:cry::cry: I know I literally just read about your cloud yesterday...

May it rest among the honored dead:

So this is the guard?
Circ_Monkey.jpg

Might be more drip-proof if the top lip was wider than the bottom :2c:, but it sure looks better than nothing!
MK738x4.jpg

Last edited:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . If you really want to use ice, get a tube of your choice!(not an HT) That's the beauty here, peeps! The cloud works with all kinds of your favorite glass that you already have or buy now into infinity...:whoa: . . .

Pray tell how you use ice with your Mobius 60t???

I had a 60t, and still have 3 Mobius bubblers, AFAICT no ice possible. Am I missing something?

oldiebutgoodie,

way2

Pray tell how you use ice with your Mobius 60t???

I had a 60t, and still have 3 Mobius bubblers, AFAICT no ice possible. Am I missing something?

Could you could use crushed ice with an ion, clear, or 60b by filling the mouthpiece? I'd imagine it would melt quickly though. I couldn't envision anything for the 60t.

way2,

max

Out to lunch

The bent tubes have been very popular. That design is just better ergonomically. It would be nice to see another straight option or two though.

way2 said:
Could you could use crushed ice with an ion, clear, or 60b by filling the mouthpiece?
On the Ion, I put the water level right where I want it, and there's not a lot of leeway for extra water from melted ice due to the size of the can. I would avoid that model if I wanted to use ice. I think ice is overrated anyway. I've got an HT with ice pinches but never add any.

Last edited:

evnt

I understand there is not a whole lot of info to go off of, but I was curious if anyone knows if the two different Hydratubes have the same perc set up but just different neck styles? I am all about the bent neck, but I saw the instagram video from the swagger glass guy showing what people would be getting (roughly) for the straight tube and those turbine percs are amazing. I just would hate to order the bent neck and find its just like any other piece I can get anywhere. I have just never seen anything like those turbines and want whatever has those :)

If anyone has any more info that would rock, I just got my email now so not a lot of time haha.

evnt,
Top Bottom