Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Thanks for the answers SM, many thanks. I think that's fantastic that you guys take a progressive approach, always trying to improve upon the smallest of flaws. This reminds me of my training in MMA, where no matter how good you are or how good you think you are there is always more fine tuning that can be done to improve your overall game. There is also no shortage of people who would gladly take up the offer to do some humbling. There was a combination of things that led me here, the smallest or rather biggest that sold me on this product had mostly to do with the passion you displayed for your company and your love for all things MMA and especially nutrition.

I'd like to see VXL healthy and strong for many years to come. Ha-ha, the way you talked about the "corporate" word as if we had any reason to worry.

@VapeNStone, I don't think I ever went about looking for answers by asking questions in an ungrateful or obnoxious manner. Maybe other fellow FC members had the same thoughts in mind too. For myself, I wouldn't have been and am not disappointed in SM's reply in that regard.

I was simply curious and wanted to know more, as many others happen to be as enamored as I by the finalization of the Cloud EVO and the sexy HT's.
What are you feeling guilty? lol I never said any names? I was just saying it was ungrateful to even ask about another color or a special green when VXL was doing the offering out of the goodness of their hearts. IMHO nothing should have been said until VXL asked first. I understand asking questions but from what I seen(not necessarily you) people were getting picky with the choices and wanted more choices.

Teedub

I think that is a picture of a bent neck $500 HT. A straight HT wouldn't have what it does at the top where it suddenly becomes smaller in curvature.
yeah but the example is straight not bent

Teedub,

Teedub

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Teedub: Those are just prototypes. I think it will be like this:
500: No color, circ to turbine (or double turbine), bent neck or ice-pinches
1000: Color working, double chamber to turbine, bent neck or ice-pinches

The first video looks like a prototype between 500 and 1000 level.
The second vid is an uncompleted 1000 level tube with one extra chamber missing.

Seek,
Reactions: ogcook

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
I'm so glad I put myself broke (until my paycheck in a week :p) to add the $150 and get a HydraTube. I can't express how much I love my Cloud and can't wait to see the EVO! So after my test of hitting it through my Infamous $40 Bubbler I can't stop. I just keep the water nice and cold by pouring it in a cup and putting it in the fridge or freezer between hits. I can already tell the difference because I turned my knob up from ~10:30 to 12:00 and my hits are less harsh.

It's also just plain fun because the Cloud just pairs with a water path so well! Don't try this at home because I don't wan't anyone complaining, but even with my tiny bubbler I can let the whole weight of the Cloud rest on it and it's no problem. I don't do this every time, I just tested it because it seemed solid. My experience with VapeXhale as a company has started with the campaign and I can't speak highly enough of them. That is a rant for another day though I suppose...

Sorry to Cloud ramble, there should be a term for that if there isn't already, I just effin' love this thing. :rockon:

grokit

well-worn member
I can see why people are changing their mind lol,
I'm not gonna do it but they're all great choices so it's hard to stick with one!

grokit,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
Sorry to Cloud ramble, there should be a term for that if there isn't already, I just effin' love this thing. :rockon:
A torrent of words? I won't rain on your parade.
I have heard such thunderous praise for the Cloud, I had little fear of investing, though I've not tried one yet.
Let's be sure to sprinkle in some sunshine where we can. :)

Benzito42

Vapexhale Support team has emailed me for my Fanatic HT neck design choice.

Will we see any additional photos or videos of the hydratubes?

Benzito42,

JoeKickass

Last edited:
JoeKickass,

GKritz

VapeXhale support just e-mailed me asking only for my shirt size, but I made an Early Bird contribution..... I'm confused.

GKritz,

ogcook

VapeXhale support just e-mailed me asking only for my shirt size, but I made an Early Bird contribution..... I'm confused.
Well I would reply and bring it up to them instead of cluttering the thread about it. :shrug:

ogcook,

grokit

well-worn member
Just give them your size and thank your lucky stars!

Probably too late now though...

grokit,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
I've noticed something strage about my Cloud+. LEDs don't react to knob below 5:30 oclock and above 3:30. But I think the temperature reacts - I can feel the difference of 5:30 vs 4:30 or 3:30 vs 4:30. Weird. If between these two points, the LED will go red at any touch of the knob. But I could move it back and forth on these edge temps and the LED would remain green unless I move it past the point. If I didn't feel the difference I would think the knob is blind in these critical areas.

Seek,

tranceporter

The Cloud Conductor
Asked the fiance what color I should get after being a bit indecisive. She chose white and I opted for the straight tube with ice pinches.

Haven't owned a true desktop vape in over a year and I'm stoked. I'm also eager to see if any botanical blends will be offered with the EVO with the launch.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Oh really, Bob? Does the wife know? :smug:
Asked the fiance what color I should get after being a bit indecisive. She chose white and I opted for the straight tube with ice pinches.

Haven't owned a true desktop vape in over a year and I'm stoked. I'm also eager to see if any botanical blends will be offered with the EVO with the launch.
asked the wifey as well, she helped me decide ;)

Bob Loblaw,
Top Bottom