Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
** ANNOUNCEMENT **

If you guys want to see the VapeXhale Eagle's (this bird has a lot of symbolism and meaning for us) enclosure being made, you can view it for the next 12 hours here!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/vapexhale

This is simply fantastic. And thanks for the awesome deals on indiegogo. I'm backing the fuck out of it. And I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a lifelong Philadelphia Eagles fan, so the name is an added bonus for me. :tup:

Pickz

Vapes on vapes on vapes!
All the Nimbus :p Eagle news is great! With the next paycheck that I receive I will be in for sure. I have been loving my Cloud. Still mastering the packing technique, but a loose pack and the "less is more" methods are the winners for big hits with me.

Pickz,
Reactions: grokit

zeeg

The 40k mark has been surpassed! Congrats and great job to everyone who has contributed!

OGCook ... that one is too funny! I like how the eagle has a subtle smirk if you look closely ... like he just snatched that vape right outta someone's hands and is taking it back to the nest so that all of the baby eagles can learn to fly high.

Live-N-Learn

Higher, Higher, Baby...
Well after seeing this and doing the ad for nimbus a few days ago i am photoshopped out, so heres what i came up with at 1am for the eagle which i state simply as E lol

35k1oah.jpg

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
This is simply fantastic. And thanks for the awesome deals on indiegogo. I'm backing the fuck out of it. And I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a lifelong Philadelphia Eagles fan, so the name is an added bonus for me. :tup:

Randall Cunningham FTW!

VapeXhale Niners just didn't have the same ring to it

Well after seeing this and doing the ad for nimbus a few days ago i am photoshopped out, so heres what i came up with at 1am for the eagle which i state simply as E lol

dcep0y.jpg

Love the photo! Not that there has ever been an official acronym for VapeXhale, internally we use VXL as opposed to VXH. Time to go get my 3d glasses and stare at this thing.

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
** ANNOUNCEMENT **

If you guys want to see the VapeXhale Eagle's (this bird has a lot of symbolism and meaning for us) enclosure being made, you can view it for the next 12 hours here!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/vapexhale

It is live, The machine has about 12-13 hours of work still to do!
I tried to watch the stream both on my phone, and my mac, but it says "offline." Anyone else have any luck? I want to see this going down :D I'm so anxious for ~october, that these daily doses of Eagle news from VXL are just enough ;) :lol:

Edit* I'm doubtful, but hearing about enclosures being made makes me think October may be an over-estimate :brow: But I'm sure I'm just getting my hopes up! hahaha, my OG Cloud will keep me medicated just fine until whenever the Eagle lands on my doorstep!

Edit** Remember back when the first Cloud was being released, and even up until recently, seeing all of the posts saying "forecast is looking Cloudy!" or "The weather looks Cloud this afternoon!" as people were getting their Clouds in the mail? Now we're gonna see post after post of, "The eagle has landed...Over!" etc, etc...:lol: As others have mentioned around the forum, it's a great time to be a vaporist!

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Wow... Eagle, huh? Sounds a little funny on the tongue. :tinfoil: Hopefully I'll get used to it in due time or call it WME for short and those in my personal cognoscenti. :tup:

The (fookin') Weapon of Mass Extraction!! :bowdown:

Bluntcrush,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Love the photo! Not that there has ever been an official acronym for VapeXhale, internally we use VXL as opposed to VXH. Time to go get my 3d glasses and stare at this thing.

I thought VXL stood for VapeXhale Labs, while VX or VXH for VapeXhale company. Well, I guess you are right. After all, it's your company. :D
Oh and for me it will always be a Nimbus (or a Cloud 2.0) The name is not going to be printed on it it, so I can call it how I want.
...the picture doesn't look anaglyph to me. But that won't prevent anyone from staring at it with 3D glasses...

Seek,
I have a cloud and I bought the 150 dollar warranty (2 additional years and cloud+ upgrade). In terms of the campaign. Do I get any advantage of having the warranty.

MonsterWithoutBorders,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
You know what they say about opinions don't you?

Yeah I do, but at least Cloud represented the vaporizer and what it's capable of. It's got a much more heady quality to it than other vapes out there, so the name was a great representation of itself imo.

Then along comes 'Eagle'... I mean it made me scratch my head thinking wtf?! when I first saw that this morning. Are the Duck Dynasty boys the angel investors here?

It would be like the newest Ferrari supercar being named "The Situation" or "Rocky".

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
yea, nimbostratus still has a better ring to it.
eagle is NOT doing it for me. voicing MY opinion and if you don't like you can lick mine ;).... or voice yours. (please take jest as intended, with good intention)
love EVERYTHING else about this forward movement and new product, tho.
anyone up early and watch the end of the cutting? went off-air last night
was this name decided by poll? i mean, a rose by any other name, but still...
there are like 40 different types of clouds to choose names from.
i'll love mine either way, but i don't have to like it. great eagle pics tho

max

Out to lunch
Yeah I do, but at least Cloud represented the vaporizer and what it's capable of. It's got a much more heady quality to it than other vapes out there, so the name was a great representation of itself imo.

Then along comes 'Eagle'... I mean it made me scratch my head thinking wtf?! when I first saw that this morning. Are the Duck Dynasty boys the angel investors here?

It would be like the newest Ferrari supercar being named "The Situation" or "Rocky".
All the good 'cloud names' are apparently taken, as well as some good non cloud names. If the name bothers you that much just don't buy one. I'm not crazy about it myself but it's not make or break criteria for me.

Bob Loblaw said:
To each his own. Anything starting out with 'nimbo' sounds bad to me.

Anonymouse

Sith I care

VapeXhale Stratoscaster? There's a "s" added in there, should be enough to cover the legal side. :p

eagle is NOT doing it for me. voicing MY opinion and if you don't like you can lick mine ;).... or voice yours.

It sure seems the least well-received of the names so far. Even the eagle posted above looks disappointed.

Pity Phoenix was taken. :c

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I am not a big fan of the name either. The Eagle is a chain of gay leather bars in various towns around the country. I can't seem to get away from that meaning... Oh well.

Does that mean users are Baldies? :rofl:

Glad to see everything is moving along well with the new design. :) I checked out the live-stream last night for a moment. Interesting to watch the mold be machined.

Top Bottom