Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Tweek

If you want more FACTS about the sublimator, ask in the thread or PM someone that has one. That is my main issue with all this...users bantering around OPINIONS as FACT. Buy what you want, nobody really cares. I can afford a cloud, so I probably will get one as well...it looks like a great vape.

I just don't understand why some members feel the need to bash the sublimator in order to praise their own decision to buy a cloud. Not cool.

Edit: Sorry vtac...feel free to delete this. I won't derail any longer.

Tweek,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
If you own a functioning Cloud that is under warranty, you can upgrade and keep your unit.

Ugh, you're making this tempting SM55. I just bought my cloud last month and I am willing to pitch in another $250 but my funds are low and only 14 days left, :(.

I think I'm going to go ahead and sell my kidney, sell some blood marrow, hit up the sperm bank, buy some lottery tickets, maybe rob a bank or two for that $5,000 family package. That sounds like a blast.

theCerberus

You have to wait 30 minutes for it to fully heat up, risk burning your flesh while you are medicated, and have to use a kill a watt to figure out what level you are subbing at so you can take a sharpie and mark on your $500 sub your ideal level. For $500 you can get a Nimbus that will supposedly have a super fast heat time and a high end limited edition Swagger tube.

For $500+ I am paying for the vape experience to be awesome. It should be easy to use, work when I want it, be easy to clean, and look beautiful on my countertop. The Nimbus wins this round for me.

I'm not sure this is the best place for discussing a sub.

I really want one because its AVAILABLE NOW.
One factor is they can charge whatever they want because they are on the market with little competition.

I am really trying to hold off with my solo to help, and wait for the nimbus.

The nimbus is not out.

There is a big difference between buying a sub when they are already in production vs buying a nimbus that isnt. For one, all nimbus production of sold units will be accounted for.
When they made the sub, they didnt exactly have this, which would effect bulk purchases of supplies etc., making the costs higher.

I will agree the sub looks like a very basic get the job done design. It does appear to get very hot with NO HEAT SAFE PROTECTION of heated elements. But those clouds that come out of it look damn impressive.

The nimbus has the subliminator beat on a lot of factors (price, heat up time, aesthetics, safer to touch) and does seems to be the better buy IF you can WAIT.

theCerberus,

sotero

I'm still a little confused about those who have a functioning original cloud and purchased the Cloud+ upgrade, but never sent their unit in. It is just that I can purchase the $250 donation, receive a $50 credit, and keep my original cloud? Will I never receive the Cloud+ upgrade to my original cloud? What happens if my original cloud breaks within the extra year extended warranty after I have received the nimbus?

sotero,

brewer

If you want more FACTS about the sublimator, ask in the thread or PM someone that has one. That is my main issue with all this...users bantering around OPINIONS as FACT. Buy what you want, nobody really cares. I can afford a cloud, so I probably will get one as well...it looks like a great vape.

I just don't understand why some members feel the need to bash the sublimator in order to praise their own decision to buy a cloud. Not cool.

Edit: Sorry vtac...feel free to delete this. I won't derail any longer.

Hey, my comments were meant to be funny....

You seem a little close to the issue...And I don't care what people buy, but the whole point of forums like this is get honest reviews AND spread those views so people can buy what they like and want in a product...

This isn't a court of law that bars the discussion of hearsay; I can assert the truth of a matter (as fact) even if I learned of the truth (the fact) through someone else... I never personally sailed around the world to prove it--but I think reading that the world is round and not flat--can safely be asserted as a fact by anyone..

In other words, everything i said is based on facts, maybe facts discovered by another, but facts nonetheless--that is unless you're debating what people have said about the subliminator --that it can burn you relatively easily, takes too long to warm up, isn't really easy to use, etc...

But I don't think you are... I just think you don't like people having a poor opinion of the sublinator when they have never used it... And that really isn't very logical; people can form valid opinions and espouse facts without first hand knowledge.... Maybe its less credible, but often it's not--as here (that's why even in a court of law--there are 9,592,987 exceptions to allow hearsay and opinions based on hearsay to be heard at trial; those opinions are valid.)

Elluzion

Vapeosaurus Rex
So today is the best day ever, I just bought a used cloud from a fellow FC'er. I have been waiting over a year and a half to try a cloud, and have been watching it's release since it was first mentioned.

I can't wait to get it! I have been dreaming of the clouds for so long, and longing for that milky delicious vapor. I'm salivating thinking about all the fun I am going to have with this wonderful ticker. and if the funds come my way I will definitely throw down for the $250 nimbus upgrade :)!!

I LOVE YOU VAPEXHALE. thank you for making dreams reality, and a damn cloudy one for that matter ;)

11eleven11

As far as the the Sub and VXH goes, they both are badass vaporizers but I think it comes down to personal taste. I agree with tweek and vtac in the vein that we don't need to put one down in order to heighten the other. It comes down to personal preference. They both extract fantastically. They both give awesome cloudy hits. Here are the 2 major things that stand out to me:

1) The VXH has a better taste due to avoiding metallic parts
2) The Sub has faster extraction thanks to the mass of the metal and concentration of airflow, etc.

Therefore the Sub will extract really fast and the session ends sooner (compared to vaping the same amount w/ VXH -- regardless of how many bowls, the Sub will get through them sooner). The VXH allows for a longer session with the same amount, while also putting emphasis on flavor.

Some people love that 1 2 punch, then you're done and mega-ripped very fast. Some people want to have a longer session and savor the flavor. I think at the end of the day they'll both extract the same amount amazingly -- one is able to do it quicker though.

Ugh, you're making this tempting SM55. I just bought my cloud last month and I am willing to pitch in another $250 but my funds are low and only 14 days left, :(.

I think I'm going to go ahead and sell my kidney, sell some blood marrow, hit up the sperm bank, buy some lottery tickets, maybe rob a bank or two for that $5,000 family package. That sounds like a blast.

They said the campaign will be extended -- and I'm pretty sure they haven't extended it yet since there are 14 days left.

theCerberus

If you own a non-functioning Cloud that is under warranty, you can upgrade and when you send your unit in, we will give you a $50 credit towards any VapeXhale purchase. (Folks who have already paid for the Cloud+ upgrade but have not received their replacement would be in this bucket, just open a support ticket and we will tag your account so you only have to pay an additional $50 to get Project Nimbus)

I am so confused by this.

I own a cloud+, it wont heat up. I send it in, do I get a repaired cloud+ and a nimbus?
I dont understand the $50 credit. Does that mean I lose my cloud+? and I only get a nimbus+$50 credit?
Or all 3, $50, repaired cloud+ and nimbus?

I also asked many pages back, do Nimbus fanatics get access to the upgrade? Or do they have to donate the $250 upgrade too?

theCerberus,
Reactions: colinm_au

Tweek

Hey, my comments were meant to be funny....

You seem a little close to the issue...And I don't care what people buy, but the whole point of forums like this is get honest reviews AND spread those views so people can buy what they like and want in a product...

This isn't a court of law that bars the discussion of hearsay; I can assert the truth of a matter (as fact) even if I learned of the truth (the fact) through someone else... I never personally sailed around the world to prove it--but I think reading that the world is round and not flat--can safely be asserted as a fact by anyone..

In other words, everything i said is based on facts, maybe facts discovered by another, but facts nonetheless--that is unless you're debating what people have said about the subliminator --that it can burn you relatively easily, takes too long to warm up, isn't really easy to use, etc...

But I don't think you are... I just think you don't like people having a poor opinion of the sublinator when they have never used it... And that really isn't very logical; people can form valid opinions and espouse facts without first hand knowledge.... Maybe its less credible, but often it's not--as here.

PM me if you would like to debate this further, please. I don't want to derail this thread any longer. Thanks.

colinm_au

I own a cloud+, it wont heat up. I send it in, do I get a repaired cloud+ and a nimbus?
I dont understand the $50 credit. Does that mean I lose my cloud+? and I only get a nimbus+$50 credit?

I also asked many pages back, do Nimbus fanatics get access to the upgrade? Or do they have to donate the $250 upgrade too?

Or a Nimbus for $50 ?

colinm_au,

Enchantre

Oil Painter
I appreciate the contrasts & comparisons. It helps me with my decision. I've almost got my hubby sold on a Nimbus, too...

I just wish I wasn't so poor right now... Until I finish this Uni term and get back to working full-time, things is tight. (yes, that was bad grammar on purpose) But, we could use those points on our princess visa... ;)

Troi

You opt to do the trade in option with a dead cloud or cloud + you get the nimbus back and 50$ store credit. All dead clouds need to be sent in and we confirm there is a mechanical failure under warranty. Note that upgrading your working cloud/cloud+ to nimbus ends the warranty on the cloud or cloud+.

luchiano

As far as the the Sub and VXH goes, they both are badass vaporizers but I think it comes down to personal taste. I agree with tweek and vtac in the vein that we don't need to put one down in order to heighten the other. It comes down to personal preference. They both extract fantastically. They both give awesome cloudy hits. Here are the 2 major things that stand out to me:

1) The VXH has a better taste due to avoiding metallic parts
2) The Sub has faster extraction thanks to the mass of the metal and concentration of airflow, etc.

I don't agree with this. Any vaporizer that can go high in temperature of over 440f, and holds it's temperature well during the inhale, will extract in one round, if you use very little(0.05-.10). Vaporizing is all about temperature, as far as extraction. The thing is people tend to use temperature way lower then that when they know what temperatures they are using. When they don't know, they tend to go high, and judge how cool the air feels, plant color, along with the taste, as a way to tell if they did a good extraction, but this is NOT a good indicator of what is going on, TEMPERATURE is. They also tend to inhale fast which will dilute a lot of the vapor with air, causing you to need more inhales, due to the lungs only being able to hold a certain amount of air.

Where your bowl is also plays a part because if your bowl is right near the heater it will extract faster, considering that the air is up to optimal temperature, then if it was farther away. The reason is when it is farther away, this means more air will dilute your vapor before all of the substances are extracted, therefore causing you to take more inhales, or at the very least, bigger inhales.

hookedonvape

Is there any safe way to clean the inside of the bamboo. Just realized negative pressure from using a stemless pushes back air.duh.lol. im a dumb ass. Ty sd haze for pointing this out:) peace waitin on the nimbus with elb shakin

hookedonvape,

tbill

You opt to do the trade in option with a dead cloud or cloud + you get the nimbus back and 50$ store credit. All dead clouds need to be sent in and we confirm there is a mechanical failure under warranty. Note that upgrading your working cloud/cloud+ to nimbus ends the warranty on the cloud or cloud+.

Wow...In my case giving up 21 out of my 24 month warranty on my recent expensive purchase will make me think twice about doing the trade in option.

tbill,

11eleven11

I don't agree with this. Any vaporizer that can go high in temperature of over 440f, and holds it's temperature well during the inhale, will extract in one round, if you use very little(0.05-.10). Vaporizing is all about temperature, as far as extraction. The thing is people tend to use temperature way lower then that when they know what temperatures they are using. When they don't know, they tend to go high, and judge how cool the air feels, plant color, along with the taste, as a way to tell if they did a good extraction, but this is NOT a good indicator of what is going on, TEMPERATURE is. They also tend to inhale fast which will dilute a lot of the vapor with air, causing you to need more inhales, due to the lungs only being able to hold a certain amount of air.

Where your bowl is also plays a part because if your bowl is right near the heater it will extract faster, considering that the air is up to optimal temperature, then if it was farther away. The reason is when it is farther away, this means more air will dilute your vapor before all of the substances are extracted, therefore causing you to take more inhales, or at the very least, bigger inhales.

So what you're disagreeing with is #2, that the Sub doesn't have a faster extraction? Interesting. So basically the Cloud should be able to extract anything in one hit that the Sub can? I see.

11eleven11,

brewer

Wow...In my case giving up 21 out of my 24 month warranty on my recent expensive purchase will make me think twice about doing the trade in option.

Ask VapeXhale: if you purchased an extended warranty on a cloud or cloud +, and it that cloud or cloud + died, and you send it in AS A PART OF the trade-in promotion--> if the extended warranty you purchased transfers to the new nimbus, i.e., your new nimbus has a 21 month warranty instead of the standard one year [edit: assuming the standard is one year] (and you get your cloud back fixed but with no more warranty).

If so, that seems to be a good deal if you ask me!

If not, then I would just buy the $350 Nimbus promo (and not trade in so as to keep the cloud's warranty) which is still a good deal!

Either way, you're faced with a good decision or a good decision ;)

brewer,

tbill

Ask VapeXhale: if you purchased an extended warranty on a cloud or cloud +, and it that cloud or cloud + died, and you send it in AS A PART OF the trade-in promotion--> if the extended warranty you purchased transfers to the new nimbus, i.e., your new nimbus has a 21 month warranty instead of the standard one year (and you get your cloud back fixed but with no more warranty).

If so, that seems to be a good deal if you ask me!

If not, then I would just buy the $350 Nimbus promo (and not trade in so as to keep the cloud's warranty) which is still a good deal!

Either way, you're face with a good decision or a good decision ;)

I didn't purchase any kind of warranty. I bought a Cloud+ package that comes with a 2 year warranty.

tbill,

brewer

I didn't purchase any kind of warranty. I bought a Cloud+ package that comes with a 2 year warranty.

wait to hear from vapexhale...

But, assuming you lose the warranty--then i would go for the $350 nimbus! That's what I would do---it's $100 dollars less than your cloud was.... and a good deal! And you'll keep your cloud +'s 21 month warranty!

[edit question answered; no need to breed confusion]

tbill

wait to hear from vapexhale...

But, assuming you lose the warranty--then i would go for the $350 nimbus! That's what I would do---it's $100 dollars less than your cloud was.... and a good deal! And you'll keep your cloud +'s 21 month warranty!

I understand your point totally--but IMO people have to understand VapeXhale can't give away product during a promotion that's designed to raise money! In essence, if i understand things correctly, under the $250 promo--vapexhale is offering to buy your warranty for $100 during this promotion AND give you a Nimbus for essentially $150 (look at this way: $100 to forfeit the warranty on your cloud and $150 for a new nimbus).

Alternatively, it's offering you a Nimbus for $100 less than any cloud costed....with the $350 promo...

that's more than fair!

But by the end of my 2 year warranty they may be on the Nimbus 4. Saving $100 at this time doesn't excite me very much, and I already have a mouthpiece from my recent purchase.

tbill,

brewer

But by the end of my 2 year warranty they may be on the Nimbus 4. Saving $100 at this time doesn't excite me very much, and I already have a mouthpiece from my recent purchase.

[edit question answered; no need to breed confusion]

In any case, saving a $100 under the $350 promo might be worthwhile to some but not others... That's everyone's choice...

I think it's a good deal... You'd be getting what sounds like the best vaporizer made for $350.... But if you have cloud + under warranty, then you may not want another--even if marginally to a bit "better."

brewer,
Reactions: wootze
Top Bottom