Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
The size, amount of diffusion, ease of use, make it prime for the VXC. Sure I'll use bigger glass sometimes with more diffusion, but the HT are simply kick ass.

Couldn't have said it any better. I freaking LOVE my HT. I've sold both of my Mobius' and my Sovereignty Kingstem. I definitely miss using them, but I couldn't justify holding onto all that glass when they were just collecting dust. I'm more than satisfied with my HT but If I come across some worked SG I'll probably snatch it up hehe.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . .the water I was using when there was water inside the female joint was at room temp and was by no means cold or chilled, thus it was not condensation. I understand other people have had this problem . . .

Have you closely double-checked how you are filling/emptying the tube? For water to go down the joint it must go above the air intake at the center of the bottom section. When filling, an air pocket can sometimes form in the bottom causing water to be held in the top section; the water will flow down but if you hit it first that brings it down immediately and if there is enough in total, it overfills. I not only check the water level at the slits, but also make sure all the water has flowed down. Also, if when filling you put in more water than you need and so empty it a bit, it is possible when tilting the tube to inadvertently let water flow down into the intake. None of this is a problem as long as one is aware of it and watchful.

Of course if your tube leaks all the time and you're sure the above are not factors, then it's probably time for a trouble ticket.

MacRadish

Just to go back to my other post, lots of activity on this thread =P, the water I was using when there was water inside the female joint was at room temp and was by no means cold or chilled, thus it was not condensation. I understand other people have had this problem, I just want to document the issue because this is not a problem that should by any means void the warranty, this is a defect of the product if a problem is to occur. I am at this time very hesitant to even use my HT Evolver circ because of this issue. I understand that the VXL team is very shaky about returns and such so I do not want to harm the unit, but I'm having trouble finding a solution to this problem. If I let out any more water there won't even be diffusion, also I am pulling lightly, I've always been a vaper and after a year with a MFLB I've become accustomed to lighter pulls. I'd like to ask this thread before sending a message to their support line because I know they are busy and there's a high chance someone on this thread can help me. Thank you.

Hi, I don't think VXL is "shaky about returns", in fact, I experienced quite the opposite. I think it best to document via support ticket at VXL since it sounds like a leaky HT, no?

Jurassic

Couldn't have said it any better. I freaking LOVE my HT. I've sold both of my Mobius' and my Sovereignty Kingstem. I definitely miss using them, but I couldn't justify holding onto all that glass when they were just collecting dust. I'm more than satisfied with my HT but If I come across some worked SG I'll probably snatch it up hehe.

Booya! Thanks Neve...I needed that post! I've been stressing myself about my future vape/glass lineup and have been thinking I "needed" to purchase a Mobius or Sov for the Cloud when I finally get it, but was having a hard time justifying the cost. Now I can rest easy that i'll just stick to the HT's! I'm even planning on using the HT with my Inhalater in the future via Arizer 18" elbow.

The HT's just seem so versatile.

Jurassic,
Reactions: neve13

Jurassic

I can totally see that Jam, and I never sit...always stand and vape in my kitchen by the stove range top exhaust fan. I didn't install a super duper high CFM fan for nothing! lol This is why the HT would work better for me.

Jurassic,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
Booya! Thanks Neve...I needed that post! I've been stressing myself about my future vape/glass lineup and have been thinking I "needed" to purchase a Mobius or Sov for the Cloud when I finally get it, but was having a hard time justifying the cost. Now I can rest easy that i'll just stick to the HT's! I'm even planning on using the HT with my Inhalater in the future via Arizer 18" elbow.

Mob's and Sov's are super fun to use and they definitely look classy as hell. I mean who doesn't love ripping a giant tube haha? It's definitely not a necessity though! My HT does the jarb and does it well. Smiles all around!

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
eve13 said:
Couldn't have said it any better. I freaking LOVE my HT. I've sold both of my Mobius' and my Sovereignty Kingstem. I definitely miss using them, but I couldn't justify holding onto all that glass when they were just collecting dust. I'm more than satisfied with my HT but If I come across some worked SG I'll probably snatch it up hehe.​

Glass is just like vaporizers, people tend to use different pieces of glass for different purposes. I use the HydraTubes most consistently but when I've had a tough day or want a heavy hitter, I'll grab one of my larger bubblers and have some fun. In the end, use whatever you like best. VapeXhale will surely be producing some glass in the future that hopefully everyone will be liking "best" :)

Just to go back to my other post, lots of activity on this thread =P, the water I was using when there was water inside the female joint was at room temp and was by no means cold or chilled, thus it was not condensation. I understand other people have had this problem, I just want to document the issue because this is not a problem that should by any means void the warranty, this is a defect of the product if a problem is to occur. I am at this time very hesitant to even use my HT Evolver circ because of this issue. I understand that the VXL team is very shaky about returns and such so I do not want to harm the unit, but I'm having trouble finding a solution to this problem. If I let out any more water there won't even be diffusion, also I am pulling lightly, I've always been a vaper and after a year with a MFLB I've become accustomed to lighter pulls. I'd like to ask this thread before sending a message to their support line because I know they are busy and there's a high chance someone on this thread can help me. Thank you.

Try this: Fill the HydraTube so that the water level just covers the slit. Dry the female joint with a towel. Leave it for 30 min and see if any water is leaking down. If there isn't, you should be good.

When using the Cloud, use it in an upright, vertical postion. Almost 100% of the incidents where water dripped down the HydraTube has been due to people leaning back when using a HydraTube and water will get in the upstem of the perc.

Hopefully this helps.

JazzHell

:science: Registered to post... The EQ and SilverSurfer are all packed away - 'cause the Cloud just arrived to my house today! Based on first impressions I'm the first to say - "I'm pretty fucking high in this piece today!" -Jazzhell OUT!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I decided to try out the Blackleaf Saxo bub from grasscity. It's being shipped to me, might be a couple of weeks before I get it. I am not expecting anything special, just a functional piece of low cost glass that will hold my Cloud. It was about $150 shipped (w/international tracking)

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Jurassic

Curious, has the Cloud been compared/reviewed/contrasted to the LSV in this thread? I know there was a big write up comparing to the VHW.

Jurassic,
Reactions: Vessel

Jurassic

Ouch, thanks Stu....I think i'm losing my mind....3 weeks into T-break, VERY little sleep. Bows head in shame :(

Jurassic,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
In my opinion unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket or just really love collecting high end glass there is no need to have any other glass than a hydra tube.

The smaller volume of the hydra circ allows you to get a much more concentrated rip.

Anyone saying they need something bigger because the have " big lungs" is trying to sound cool on the internet. I rip my hydra circ for 30+ seconds and will cash a full elb in two rips.

Mine stands flat on the end on my table and is sturdy.

Jurassic

^^^^^^^^^^^^:):):tup:

Coming from a Boro Connoisseur, that means alot to me. Thanks! I can move on past mobius and sov as I do not have money burning a hole in my pocket and would rather spend it on vapes or meds. I totally understand the fanaticsm that SM55 and others have with glass, as it can kinda be like art. If it wasn't for vaping, and I was a combuster I would probably feel a bit differently. Sadly, all my bong combustion days from the past were through plastic water pipes, mostly homemade. Yuck, thank god that was another lifetime ago.

Jurassic,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
The G.A.S. has got hold of me pretty good after using the Cloud for a couple of weeks. I've already invested in pieces from Mobius, Evol Empire, and a Luke Wilson (Leisure Ltd). The Hydracirc is incredible; don't get me wrong. I would be very happy with that alone. But it is a whole lot of fun to try different pieces... and I did literally fall in love with that smooth soft rip of a Mobius Matrix bubbler. I highly recommend one.

Ontariovapes

Hi Jurassic
I just bought one. $529.90US. It will be here tomorrow. I used the High Times code but there was no acknowledgement if it on the receipt so it remains to be seen if I get the extra ELBs or not. I feel they have probably the worst and most frustrating website to order from that was ever coded. you can't add anything to an order or it boots the original product out of your cart. And they never answered any if my email either. Not very professional. I hope the product is worth the inconvenience.

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: Jurassic

Vessel

he lives in Canada, I don't think he has to pay any taxes to those dang darn gosh liberals.

The code for the HT's ad is only good for your next purchase I believe. So by using the code now you'll get a set of free elbs with your next purchase from the company, say their botanical's.

Vessel,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
whats the best site to order this for us Canadians? I am planning to get it from the official website, http://vaporgenie.com for 55 dollars and that includes the shipping!

also, which one is better. Ash wood or Exotic ?

Check the link in my post on the first page of this thread. I also did some comparisons more recently a few pages back. I know there is more in the beta thread back when I was posting more often.

sunsett70

HTs are nice for smallish hits but i need something bigger because i have " big lungs" :D (or just some cheaper glass for butter-fingered friends and clumsy days.)

as for someone saying a few post back about "the dryer the herb, the better the vapor" or something like that, (though i don't own a cloud yet) my experience is opposite as i prefer sticky herb, that seems to vape best for me from a vapor prespective. could also be i have never had access to top quality "dried" stuff like some of you here!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
HTs are nice for smallish hits but i need something bigger because i have " big lungs" :D (or just some cheaper glass for butter-fingered friends and clumsy days.)

as for someone saying a few post back about "the dryer the herb, the better the vapor" or something like that, (though i don't own a cloud yet) my experience is opposite as i prefer sticky herb, that seems to vape best for me from a vapor prespective. could also be i have never had access to top quality "dried" stuff like some of you here!

It was me who said it. I get good quality stuff, but I'm not in an MMJ state so I don't have a selection. Yes, when it's sticky, that doesn't mean its moist or dry, at least in my experience. Stickiness to me relates to its crystals and goo. The herb can still be dry and sticky. However, if it's moist, then it feels kinda wet, you'll know the difference. If its moist, it does not vape well.

newVaper420,
Reactions: sunsett70
Top Bottom