Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Marvc

Just got this locally. What y'all think? No brand though just straight glass. Its gota 8 slit inline stem and a 12 arm tree perk.

f584ce6e.jpg

b4b38bc0.jpg

Marvc

Nice! How much if you don't mind me asking? :-)

It was listed for 400, but I'm a regular there, so he let it go for 300! A little high but man I'm verrrry high. Lol I wanted the sovreignty's probably shoulda been patient an got it, but this baby was literally calling my name. Couldn't resist.

Marvc,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
It was listed for 400, but I'm a regular there, so he let it go for 300! A little high but man I'm verrrry high. Lol I wanted the sovreignty's probably shoulda been patient an got it, but this baby was literally calling my name. Couldn't resist.

That is so funny. After you asked about the Sovereignty - Keng StemLine I was so intrigued by it I had to purchase one. I got this one:

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie.../sovereignty-king-stemline-with-up-green.html

Should be here next week.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: nugghuffer

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
The SG Mini King Stemline is a perfect match for the Cloud. I have two, and with one of them it doesn't work because the can touches, so you have to watch out when getting a nice bong. You may want to bring the unit itself along to the LHS it that's at all possible.
SG's Pillar is where one can truly test the limits of the Cloud however. At 3:00 on the dial I managed to achieve combustion. Couldn't do nothing about it until it burned out to the very end in a perfect white ash. Been using the cloud all day today and it was the only time combustion has occurred. It's not an efficient pairing with the Pillar tube, but think of it in terms of driving a Lambo around at 11 mpg. You'll get only about three hits off a well packed ELB, but the first two will be devastating:

Marvc

That is so funny. After you asked about the Sovereignty - Keng StemLine I was so intrigued by it I had to purchase one. I got this one:

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie.../sovereignty-king-stemline-with-up-green.html

Hahah yea man I couldn't wait and I needed an 18 mm adapter for the king which is still sold out hahah so I thought Id jus check out the local shop in VA. Like 2 miles away and this piece game sold. But man I'll get me a sov sooner than later. Congrats on ur buy!

Marvc,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
...one of them it doesn't work because the can touches, so you have to watch out when getting a nice bong. You may want to bring the unit itself along to the LHS it that's at all possible.

A 45 degree adapter will fix any issue with the cloud being too close to the side of the can. I actually prefer to use it with any water pipe now. I feel like it is safer to point the cloud away from the water pipe. I also find it is easier to pull it off at a 45 degree then pull it UP and off at a 90 degree.

Also if you want to bring a template of the cloud you can take a tracing around the unit and put an X right where the glass down stem is. Then you can cut the whole thing out and align the X with the down stem of the pipe you want to test. You should be able to tell using the cutout if it will fit. This saves you from having to bring your cloud with you to the shop.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Marvc

Haha yeah man I don't have a rt degree 18 mm adapter. And it's still sold out haha so I thought I'd head over to my local headshop here In VA. And I couldn't pass it up. I'm weak haha.

What's that SG go for JJ I havnt seen that onen ATL?

Marvc,

JJ420

At least a cool grand... and that only if you can find one for sale (the original 4-arms are especially rare).

JJ420,

Marvc

At least a cool grand... and that only if you can find one for sale (the original 4-arms are especially rare).

Ook thx for getting my hopes up. Haha. I'm too prone to breaking glass I would cry if I broke a piece that expensive.

Marvc,

JJ420

Anyone know whatever became of VapeXhale's LSV looking thing?

JJ420,

JJ420

I'd say 1 1/2 ELBs equal a fat joint. The high is different though - more clean and cerebral. May cause a little bit of paranoia during the onset because of this.
It's hard to hide the effects. I mean two ELBs get you knocked-the-fuggg-out stoned. Bloodshot eyes, hair all messed up... you end up looking pretty zonked. Let's just say this thing had me rocked right out of the box and I haven't put it down since. :)

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Just curious how many ELB's does it take to feel lifted compared to maybe one joint?

Vaping is completely different. A joint never got me as high as one ELB of .2. A joint is like .5 - 1g depending. This shit knocks my socks off. I'm about to do another and then go to sleep. It's 9:25 on Saturday night, LOL!

newVaper420,
Reactions: JJ420

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I'd say 1 1/2 ELBs equal a fat joint. The high is different though - more clean and cerebral. May cause a little bit of paranoia during the onset because of this.
It's hard to hide the effects. I mean two ELBs get you knocked-the-fuggg-out stoned. Bloodshot eyes, hair all messed up... you end up looking pretty zonked. Let's just say this thing had me rocked right out of the box and I haven't put it down since. :)

I also took down two ELBs yesterday (first day with Cloud). And I was in fact knocked the fuck out. Yes, this rocks and I've been ripped all weekend so far.

Sir vapes a lot

Making smokers jealous
this is exactly right. people don't believe it when i tell them this either. The bad part is i generally pack 2, even if its just me. hahaha. first time i just couldn't stop. and by the time i did i was way higher than i thought i was going to be.

Vapinghole

this is exactly right. people don't believe it when i tell them this either. The bad part is i generally pack 2, even if its just me. hahaha. first time i just couldn't stop. and by the time i did i was way higher than i thought i was going to be.

Same here!
:)

Vapinghole,

Vapinghole

Great vid, Pappy! Nice dance moves, too :clap:

I'm having a blast getting to know my Cloud, though I'm getting far, far too blitzed in the process. But I'll settle down soon enough and get back to vaping a reasonable amount. In fact, I just did a bedtime session and loaded about 1/2 what I have been loading in the ELB. I did two tasty hits at 11 o'clock, turned it up to 2 o'clock, did a little grind while it was heating up, capped the ELB and finished it off with another large hit. Got super ditzy off a much smaller amount, so that's great!

Good night! :ko:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Pappy hands! Kind of like jazz hands for when you are vaporizing! :tup:

I try to use Pappy's jazz hand method when I use my Cloud, and boy it gets me messed up ;-).

Anyone have any tutorials on how to reclaim from the Hydratube? I've never reclaimed before (I'm new to vaping, this is only week 2). I've cleaned my HydraTube in a Plastic Ziplock bag with ISO.

But, how would I clean and reclaim it if I didn't use the plastic bag? I have 91% ISO. They only reason I ask is cause I have nice golden amber stuff in my HydraTube :-(. Looks awesome.

I still don't like how the ELB fits into the Glass joint on the Cloud. I have 2 that fit in awesomely out of 6.

I've also migrated from noon to 1 o'clock on the dial. Wow, crazy milky vapor hits. Dark brown ABV. Awesome :-). I probably should go lower but I like those pain relieving cbn's and cbd's at the higher temps :-).

Thanks all!

newVaper420,
Reactions: Pappy

Lo

Combustion free since '09
If you want to reclaim from your tube I wouldn't use plastic personally. I'd find a glass thingy-do to soak it in. I reclaim with Everclear to make tinctures/candies but you could do ISO and evap as well. Generally I soak vape parts in Everclear multiple times and when the Everclear turns a nice caramel color I know it's ready for use. I store in airtight glass bottle between soakings.

I've been thinking about finding either a long enough loaf type pan to lay tubes in or perhaps a long, tall straight glass vase thingy to stand them in. Either way - I'd expect to need way more alcohol than I use now for small vape bits so it might take quite some time to have it turn dark enough for use but... on my mind as well though.

Oh and LOVE watching Pappy's vid! Always love seeing the jazz hands lol.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . I've cleaned my HydraTube in a Plastic Ziplock bag with ISO . . . Anyone have any tutorials on how to reclaim from the Hydratube?

Seems to me the plastic bag would be rather messy. Have you tried using corks or rubber stoppers? Fill HT 2/3 with iso, add salt if an abrasive is needed, shake vigorously, return iso to container for future use, rinse.

If I wanted to reclaim, the above should work with Everclear. Once there is enough build-up in the solution, make a tincture. Or use iso and evap off entirely.

oldiebutgoodie,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
If you want to reclaim from your tube I wouldn't use plastic personally. I'd find a glass thingy-do to soak it in. I reclaim with Everclear to make tinctures/candies but you could do ISO and evap as well. Generally I soak vape parts in Everclear multiple times and when the Everclear turns a nice caramel color I know it's ready for use. I store in airtight glass bottle between soakings.

I've been thinking about finding either a long enough loaf type pan to lay tubes in or perhaps a long, tall straight glass vase thingy to stand them in. Either way - I'd expect to need way more alcohol than I use now for small vape bits so it might take quite some time to have it turn dark enough for use but... on my mind as well though.

Oh and LOVE watching Pappy's vid! Always love seeing the jazz hands lol.

Ok I'll work on getting everclear and some airtight containers.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get back an email from VApeXhale about the warranty. I sent it in last week, and I pm'd Vaporring but I haven't heard back. I am probably just being paranoid but that's the Cloud doing it to me. Also, sometimes my green light turns red, and then green again. Does that happen to you guys? Sometimes mine blinks crazy but I've seen SM55 say that's normal. But never heard it go from green to red for like a minute or two then back to green. I'm sure nothing is wrong, this thing is amazing :-).

newVaper420,
Top Bottom