Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Has anyone experienced any issues due to removing and inserting an ELB? I'm just wondering. I have two that go in pretty good, getting them out with my nail is tough. I'm waiting on two epik's from Epicvape. My first ELB that I used was super tight and never loosened up :-(. I know I posted this a few up ago, but no one talked about it. I love my Cloud, but it just seems so fragile to me. Best machine I have ever used though.

I hope that next on VapeXhale's list for the Cloud version 2 is an even easier to load bowl system (even though this is called EZ Load Bowl) LOL!

Also, my dream wish is that they are working on a portable Cloud, and more HydraTube's that are crazy and be able to purchase them separately.

newVaper420,

Marvc

Looks like a decent piece. You might need to pick up one of these: http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...lt-18-mm-male-to-18-mm-female-45-adapter.html (18mm) I would buy one of those. :tup: Actually thinking about selling my DG mini can and getting one. I like the ultra wide diameter. Will take some real lung power to clear. :tup:

Yeah I know thanks, it's sold out though so I'm to sure if I want to order the piece without the adapter if its not going to work with the cloud. Anyone own the sg n question and a cloud?

Thxl

Marvc,

SD_haze

Has anyone experienced any issues due to removing and inserting an ELB? I'm just wondering. I have two that go in pretty good, getting them out with my nail is tough. I'm waiting on two epik's from Epicvape. My first ELB that I used was super tight and never loosened up :-(. I know I posted this a few up ago, but no one talked about it. I love my Cloud, but it just seems so fragile to me. Best machine I have ever used though.

I hope that next on VapeXhale's list for the Cloud version 2 is an even easier to load bowl system (even though this is called EZ Load Bowl) LOL!

Also, my dream wish is that they are working on a portable Cloud, and more HydraTube's that are crazy and be able to purchase them separately.
I went to my local head shop and picked up the cheapest 18mm bowl piece they had ($11)

My ELBs dont fit in it exactly like the cloud (you might want to bring the ELB to the LHS if they'll let you try it out first) but it made even my tightest ELB much much looser over time. I even left an ELB in the bowl for half a week and it got even looser (not too loose tho)

Should be getting another 4-pack of ELBs with my warranty replacement (cloud made it to bay area yesterday :D) so definitely glad I picked up that cheapy bowl

SD_haze,
Yeah I know thanks, it's sold out though so I'm to sure if I want to order the piece without the adapter if its not going to work with the cloud. Anyone own the sg n question and a cloud?

There's a couple of SG King Stemlines in stock right now on ALT...and yeah I have a Natty King Stemline and Cloud. It doesn't need the angled adapter but I prefer using one. It looks like you'd definitely need one for the normal King Stemline though since the GonG joint is so close to the body of the tube. Here's what it looks like on my Natty though (posted several pages back)...and it's worth every penny of the $330 I paid for it back in February. Some pieces are overkill for vapor but this one is perfect IMO. Love the small diameter of the upper bore too, makes clearing the tube literally effortless (75mm->26mm).

If i got this
http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...ers/alt-14-18-mm-low-pro-reducer-adapter.html and

http://aqualabtechnologies.com/glas...lt-14-mm-male-to-18-mm-female-45-adapter.html

For the Sovereignty - King StemLine with Up would I be good to go with the cloud? This is my only option or wait til the 18 mm male to female 45 degree become available.

EDIT: yeah that would work but the reducer would add a little bit of drag. I'd wait for the 18mm female to 18mm male and I'd also grab one of those Kings right now if I were you, I can't believe they're still in stock! Seems like the price goes up $10 every new shipment...

nugghuffer,

Marvc

Are the sovreignty's that elusive? Should i just snatch it up now and worry about he adapter when it's available?

Thx

Marvc,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
You will definitely need an adaptor for the king. I used to have a one and it worked awesome with the cloud. I prefer using my Hydratube though. Different strokes for different folks.

neve13,

Marvc

You will definitely need an adaptor for the king. I used to have a one and it worked awesome with the cloud. I prefer using my Hydratube though. Different strokes for different folks.

Thx or the info dude. Hmmm interesting. Do you prefer the hydratube to any other piece you've tried? Or just the king stem line?

Thx

Marvc,

neve13

i think i overmedicated.
Ive sold off most of my collection and solely use my Hydratube now.
The cloud works amazing with any piece of glass IMO, it's just that great of a vape. It all boils down to preference and what YOU like. I prefer the low volume of the Hydratubes and the flavor they savor.
That being said I lovveeeddd my mobius stereo matrix and my king. Both provided a different vaping experience and both worked like a charm. I have huge lungs and could easily clear an ELB in one rip with either of those tubes. I'm sure I'll buy more glass down the road but for now it's Hydratube city.

Marvc

Yeah I kind of want to wait and see what other tubes and adapters vxh are going to come out with! Ahhhh more waiting haha, at least I have the cloud to pass the time though.

That's an awesome setup by the way nugghugger. Too bad that one is still it of stock...

Marvc,

Pappy

shmaporist
$350 is a shade high for a King but in the right range. By the time you decide to buy it it may very well be gone! Go for it and get an adapter!

Pappy,

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Mine's in...Can't do a full review quite yet, all I can say right now is STRAIGHT TO THA MUTHAFUCKIN' DOME!!!!! Thanks VXH team!!!!

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
So, after the first day with my Cloud, I'm in love (no surprise there). Importantly, it's exceeded my expectations. I love...LOVE the Evolver Hydracirc too. What an amazing vaping experience. I'm not going into great detail on how effing awesome the Cloud is--there's enough of that in this thread already by folks smarter and more experienced than I am. After all, I'm just a simple caveman born 100,000 years ago--your world and fancy vaporization technology frightens me.

(Yes, I just used said Cloud with great success :freak:)

Bravo, VXH! You've really knocked it out of the park. Worth every bit of the wait. And thanks, FC members. Your contributions to this thread enabled me to 'hit' the ground running when my Cloud arrived. I'll be in a vaped stuper all weekend! Now...off to order more ELBs... :brow:

machomet

Agreed... can someone tell me the best ways to get the ELB's to not be so difficult?

I believe someone mentioned leaving them in ISO for a while, I'm not sure on the specifics.

machomet,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
... can someone tell me the best ways to get the ELB's to not be so difficult?

If you scroll back over the last 10 pages or so you'll find useful discussion/debate about this. I use a separate 18/19 male GonG joint, such as the Q's elbow or an adapter, as a "trainer". Push it in very snug and leave it for a few hours/overnight, remove and repeat. A little vegetable oil may help. The ELB will slowly loosen up. However, if you have super-tight ELBs, you still may not be able to insert them all the way. Even so, they can be still used in the Cloud with just being partially inserted, and VXL will be replacing these later.

oldiebutgoodie,

MacRadish

Agreed... can someone tell me the best ways to get the ELB's to not be so difficult?

I believe someone mentioned leaving them in ISO for a while, I'm not sure on the specifics.

There was an issue with too big of ELBs getting into the stock supply mentioned in this thread some time ago.

If they are super difficult to fit, those would be the ones made to an updated spec which resulted in too big an ELB.

If they are just tight those will loosen over time.

Regarding the super type fitting....It was stated by VXL to use them as far as they would go w/o forcing them in and I believe there was also a comment about possibly turning the heat up a bit to compensate for the not fully inserted ELB. It was also stated they are keeping track of who got the larger ELBs to be replaced in the future.

I ordered extra ELBs and got more w/ RMA returns so I have a combination of both sizes. The ones that are too large on not in my rotation at all with hopes I can swap them for the proper sized ELBs in the future.

MacRadish,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
OK, finished tie dying the VXL shirt ... it's pretty cool, in hind sight, I probably should have done the fire/yellow side on the front where the logo is, so it would stand out better, but it is what it is...

FRONT:

zR39h.jpg

BACK:
Pxg29.jpg
That shirt is EPIC Jam!!! Me likey!!

Yeah I kind of want to wait and see what other tubes and adapters vxh are going to come out with! Ahhhh more waiting haha, at least I have the cloud to pass the time though.

That's an awesome setup by the way nugghugger. Too bad that one is still it of stock...

Thanks man, took me a while to get it! Pretty much had to camp out on ALT the whole week they said they were getting more inventory and hit refresh constantly on the SG page on my phone. I like the HT but I always grab the SG when I bust out the Cloud, I love watching it fill up with vapor :drool:.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
What did you get? I'm looking for a small-ish desk bubbler to use with my Inhalater
I got this piece http://www.gogopipes.com/Glass_Bubbler-perk_glass_bubblers.html today, bubbles good, feels pretty solid, but my main complaint is it's stem is a little too short for me. The Can is a decent size, base is about 3 1/2" and holds the cloud up just fine, feels stable. The stem however is fairly short, so I have to bend down to reach it, or try to pick it up. I will probably pass this one along in the classifieds while it's still new, it was a good try though. I have a couple of other glass pieces in a low price range I am looking into, but will wait to post more when I have more details.

Here is a quick vid of it...

darkrom

Great Scott!
I have that EXACT bubbler but I got it locally for a bit more. Posted it with the underdog and the thermovape. I actually prefer that thing to my hydracirc and will likely be selling my hydracirc. The hydracirc works perfectly with my T1, but its not THAT portable, and its only a matter of time until I break the $200+ hydracirc if I use it as a portable bubbler.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Agreed... can someone tell me the best ways to get the ELB's to not be so difficult? I believe someone mentioned leaving them in ISO for a while, I'm not sure on the specifics.
Here is a pic I took using vapor hose adapters as a die to "train" ELBs. Once they "snap" into place they are good to go. A little lube might be necessary :) Enjoy!

elbsq.jpg

I bought some 1/2" ID vinyl tubing from the hardware store today. I put the ELB in it, then put the end in the grinder, gave a little pull and filled it elb instantly. I stole it from someones Solo filling technique. If its been mentioned here before, I'm sorry, but by golly that was an easy quick ELB fill.
Anyways, I'm still enjoying my cloud as much as when we first met. I decided to forget about my HT's flaws, and just use it after a few people said I was being to picky. I really do like the HT's flavor, its pretty amazing, so lately I've been taking the first couple flavor pulls on that, then finishing the rest on my DG tube(I think t-dub mentioned the same method).
Nice dye job Jam...I remember 2 canoes full of soaking shirts every summer as a wee little one. Getting older I realized pops and his buds were selling them @ dead shows :)

Top Bottom