Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Just finished checking out! I'm so pumped for this vape that I wish I would have paid for express shipping, but that would be alot for an already hefty investment. Any idea when I should expect it by? I'm assuming Monday from past posts.

webb,

max

Out to lunch
So I'm at the doctor getting an IM injection of Toradol and the nurse, standing there with the needle in her hand, asks me, looking at my t-shirt, "So, what is vap . . . eex . . . hale?"

Now, I don't even want this shot, I mean I do but its a racemix thats 10% alcohol, thats 20 proof folks, so it burns like a mother going in. Feels like injecting hot candle wax. Anyways, so I'm standing there with my pants half down trying to explain to this old woman what vaporizing cannabis is about . . . lol :lol: guess you had to be there.

She actually wrote down the website and is going to check it out! I get another shot tomorrow so I'll ask her how it went. She actually asked me if there was a "moisture component" to the device, her words I shit you not, and when I explained the HT to her she smiled :)
I have to admit I did not expect that story to end like that. A perfect ending would be her telling you what a killer vape it is on your next trip. Was she really an old lady or just over 35? ;)

Marvc

quick question. I just got my cloud today and it won't stop going back and forth from green to red and clicking. It is hot though and I have hit it. But it doesn't sty green and if I go past noon it stays red and clicks the whole time. Is this a problem?

Thx

Marvc,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
quick question. I just got my cloud today and it won't stop going back and forth from green to red and clicking. It is hot though and I have hit it. But it doesn't sty green and if I go past noon it stays red and clicks the whole time. Is this a problem?

Thx
start a support ticket. sm talked about this earlier. the firmware needs a slight adjustment. the temp sensor is a little to accurate. if you can get small amts of vapor or taste when it is all the way to the left then the unit is fine. I would start at 9 or 10 let it heat up for 10-15 min and take hits and see what happens.

jackstraw62,

Marvc

ok yeah with the dial turned all the way down barely any vapor. But at around 10 or so i get a nice hit so I guess jus really sensitive like you said.

Thanks

Marvc,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Just finished checking out! I'm so pumped for this vape that I wish I would have paid for express shipping, but that would be alot for an already hefty investment. Any idea when I should expect it by? I'm assuming Monday from past posts.

Yeah I would say by Monday. Hahaha, you scrounged up the cash. I completely understand :-).

I ordered Thursday Night and I got it Monday, so maybe by Saturday? but I would say Monday.

I noticed that some people use room temp water. I use the fridge water, (Zerowater filter). Is that bad? I notice the vapor condensing on the inside of my tube (maybe its too cold)? What about thermal shock? Also, I want to clean my tube. Is it ok to let it sit in ISO overnight, and then pull it out in the morning and rinse with cold water and then use it? Thanks for the advice.

newVaper420,

ctweips

I ordered my cloud but am out on a business trip for the next few weeks.... homecoming present! I cannot wait :peace:

ctweips,

Marvc

Is there any downside to leaving it on for a long amount of time? Or should I power down after each bowl?

Thx

Marvc,

skyline

Yeah I would say by Monday. Hahaha, you scrounged up the cash. I completely understand :-).
I noticed that some people use room temp water. I use the fridge water, (Zerowater filter). Is that bad? I notice the vapor condensing on the inside of my tube (maybe its too cold)? What about thermal shock? Also, I want to clean my tube. Is it ok to let it sit in ISO overnight, and then pull it out in the morning and rinse with cold water and then use it? Thanks for the advice.

I've tried using refrigerated water before but I didn't like it too much. The vapor was definitely cooler but I felt like the medicinal effect was slightly diminished. I doubt theres much to worry about regarding thermal shock though (unless of course you blow into the HT), since the GonG joint itself isn't the part of the tube being heated to these high vaping temps.

I prefer using room temp water, but there's a thread you might want to check out about using warm water (sounds strange I know). Apparently it makes the vapor smoother since the warm water makes the vapor even more moist than room temp water. It makes sense since increasing the temperature of any liquid will increase the vapor pressure of that liquid. Try different water temps and see what you like!

skyline,
Reactions: Sinclue

skyline

Has anyone ever noticed the white fiber insulation-looking material surrounding the clouds inner glass tube when you look down into the GonG joint? I noticed a while ago that mine had some brownish dirty looking spots and I was wondering if this is normal. I'm not worried by this at all lol my cloud works awesome, just curious.

skyline,

trm11

Stages of unwrapping the Cloud.

Stage 1: Got the package, very excited.

Stage 2: Package opened, to find an abyss of packing peanuts, yes this makes things more exciting.

Stage 3: Everything is wrapped in pink, less excited... however discovered that my unit number is 777, and I being supersitious could not be any happier.

Stage 4: Officially named "777."

Long live 777 !!

Shipping took 3 days, damn impressive, hopefully my unit won't have any issues, knock on wood.

-TRM

JJ420

chillin on the couch, sippin off a 22 ounce.
My Cloud came in the mail today! I just stumbled across their site over the weekend and saw that it was in stock, so I purchased one. Lucky score.. Right place at the right time.

machomet

Just ordered mine! So excited, but people's Clouds breaking in less than a month really scares me. I hope it's not a common occurrence and that customer service is good if it does indeed malfunction.

Regardless, it feels like Christmas is coming!!

machomet,

Troi

Vaoporists, we are currently sold out. Please utilize our "notify me" button to place your name into our shopping cart. By doing so the second we update the inventory, it will email you and let you know that we have inventory available. We are targeting to receive more showerdome and Vertigo packages later in agusust, with more Evolver brand's very soon.

I will also announce here when re-stock the store.

Edit Note:
The notify me button's work for the individual item you utilized the notify me button on. If you fill out notify me for a vertigo and we stock evolver brands you will not be alerted to this restocking unless you fill in notify me on the evolver tubes.

A customer is welcome to select notify me on all types of vaporizor package if they want to spread their chances of getting one fast. Finally once the notify me sends out its notification your removed from the notify me list.

Troi,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Well my cloud has died...my glass pathway is broken...I just lost 700$ :(

It was among the best days of my life and I only wish that next time I won't ruin it

m0sh,

webb

Level 100 Lurker
Just ordered mine! So excited, but people's Clouds breaking in less than a month really scares me. I hope it's not a common occurrence and that customer service is good if it does indeed malfunction.

Regardless, it feels like Christmas is coming!!

Looks like you got the last one!

webb,

Venomous

Mine arrived and boy am I happy. Using the EQ as a door stop now. I want the gong adapter for my revo/dart for the oils and wax.

It was a long 5 month wait for me, so I respect the guys who had to wait two years. For the dude who posted above about Christmas, I would be a bit cautious bragging because there are people here who actually pre ordered the unit who just got fucked. Not cool.

Time to order up some fresh herbs to give her a full test drive.

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
What happened... so sorry.

Oh no, m0sh! How did that happen??

Well I'm not really sure...could it be because I put ice cube on top?
Anyway...suddenly some noise occurred and I lifted the HT water pour down onto the ELB and down the glass pathway...

I closed the cloud and start again later ... my cloud was combusting ... I notice that the glass is a bit loose and I pulled it off and it was broken...so basically its game over, I am trying not to get too sad since I took this risk,I still have the EQ and solo - at least my money went to VXL team (well 210$ of it not but still)

Anyway, I can confirm 2 things that might also be the cause?
The cloud was always red and never green and always ticking...
The cloud fall from a small height on the side maybe it cause the glass to start cracking?
I'm just not sure if this happened because of the ice on top or because that my cloud was getting hotter and hotter...

m0sh: Oh god no. How? 700$ lost? Both HT and Cloud are broken?

Well...HT is still alive and well even tho it smelled combustion...I put it in hot water with soap for the whole night...gotta have a 14mm-18mm gong now for the solo

cloud 450$
4XELB 20$
NYC shipping 17$
Israel shipping 50$
Customs + fine 160$

total cost 697$

This is all my fault and I wish not to repeat it ... in the end its only money...I'm sure one day I will enjoy this amazing device that I was grateful to use for 6 days (LOL /; )

Thanks anyway for the lovely experience...keep vaping and keep making awesome vaporizers ;)

m0sh,
Top Bottom