Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Marvc

Yeah I cannot wait. I will be houndng the mail man from here on out. My order left San fran this morning!

Marvc,
If you received a bunch of those order shipped emails, but didn't actually get a tracking number or serial number does that mean it still shipped?

Undeadhelghast,

Marvc

Can't guarantee it but yeah. I was in that boat an they got back to me with a tracking number.

Marvc,

Spiritwalker

Funny how other threads can't talk about shipping, yet this thread is starting to look more like shipping, ordering, preorders,etc not not the actual cloud itself. This is why I suggested a new thread for discussion about the vape itself, and not about everything else mentioned.

Spiritwalker,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Oh man, I've been so messed up from the Cloud. It's awesome. I just went to mention that I had a DHL Express label or something on my box too. But inside was the VapeXhale packing slip, so maybe they had a box like that? I'm not sure.

Anyhow, I've been seeing the LED flicker, but I think a while back, SM55 said that it was normal and this was the heater cycling or something, so not worried.

I also bought two Epik's from epicvape :-). My nail is killing me. Still having trouble with my first ELB.

I think i gotta soak my tube, it's getting the condensed vapor all inside. It looks awesome. LOL.

Edit: I used about .2 at 25 minutes ago, and I'm about to pass out, LOL. I'm so tired. Hahaha. my eyes are so heavy.

newVaper420,

Spiritwalker

I'm curious to see how your tolerance shoots up since you just started vaping...especially with the cloud since it's so potent.

Spiritwalker,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
So, yall are serious?! I don't have a spot in 'pre-order' anymore? I had been following for over 1yr b4 i preordered(correctly) & had incorrectly preordered 9 months earlier around May 2011, problem involved my IE at the time. But .. seriously .. I followed this damn product forever. I was born with CHRONIC anxiety, I checked this thread up to page 40, but couldn't any longer. After around April, it seemed things were gonna stay the same. So I actually get an email telling me that I pre-ordered(their words), & that my cloud is READY FOR ME to purchase...only to find out not only will I not be getting my cloud, but that OTHERS are getting them instead of me?! I should have a received an email (at the VERY least), that the 'pre-order' status/procedure has changed. I am guessing I am literally 'the border-line' pre-orderers, that didn't have official pre-orders in until close to production release. I know the company didn't do this to the other pre-order people...at least not in the beginning. So, now its become: first come first serve?! If that is the case, I am gonna vomit. :puke:

GratefulVapor,
Reactions: webb

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Get a bucket and vomit. :cry:

Then get your wallet and buy a VapeXhale cloud. :tup:
WOULD LOVE TO! Would have GIVEN them the money up-front TWO years ago. Simply tell me H O W ?!?

PS-:disgust: Was ahead of you with the bucket suggestion, but I appreciate it. Sorry for this rant/anger, but this is a big surprise, & quite the opposite of 'good news'..& im drunk..because many of the above posters bought their unit ahead of their time. It absolutely disgusts me, hence the vomiting. It DEFINITELY does not help my anxiety, & only makes it escalate when it comes to trust/equality/morals when dealing with a companies/people(some). NO better than ALT, whom by the why simply did not ship two items to me, a total of $45, during the 710 sale & say I am 'out of luck'. I simply am disappointed to be honest. In a matter of months the attitude seems to have shifted dramatically. I will shut up now, unless I can't figure out how to purchase one in FRONT of those whom pre-ordered (shame on all whom didn't pre-order & own one!:myday: )

GratefulVapor,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I'm curious to see how your tolerance shoots up since you just started vaping...especially with the cloud since it's so potent.

Well, I hope my tolerance doesn't. I combusted 2 - 3grams a day usually. I want to keep vaping under 1g. Today i had two friends over, so I think we used a total of 1.4 (but that is 2 EQ's of .2, 1 WISPR, a few clouds for me and 2 for a friend). So I actually think I did pretty good.

I used it one more time (I have bad pain if I eat and I felt like eating something for dessert) tonight. So then I figured I'll use the Cloud at 1:00 instead of 12:00. Tomorrow in the morning I'll try 11:00.

Also, the first ELB was so hard to get in. I mean REALLY REALLY REALLY hard. I'm cleaning it so I decided to use my other ELB and it went in so much easier. I don't think I'm gonna use it anymore for a bit. I also bought a 4 pack of ELBS so I'll try those before I go back to the first ELB.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
So, yall are serious?! I don't have a spot in 'pre-order' anymore? I had been following for over 1yr b4 i preordered(correctly) & had incorrectly preordered 9 months earlier around May 2011, problem involved my IE at the time. But .. seriously .. I followed this damn product forever. I was born with CHRONIC anxiety, I checked this thread up to page 40, but couldn't any longer. After around April, it seemed things were gonna stay the same. So I actually get an email telling me that I pre-ordered(their words), & that my cloud is READY FOR ME to purchase...only to find out not only will I not be getting my cloud, but that OTHERS are getting them instead of me?! I should have a received an email (at the VERY least), that the 'pre-order' status/procedure has changed. I am guessing I am literally 'the border-line' pre-orderers, that didn't have official pre-orders in until close to production release. I know the company didn't do this to the other pre-order people...at least not in the beginning. So, now its become: first come first serve?! If that is the case, I am gonna vomit. :puke:

Hey brother - I'm in the same boat, and I admit I was pretty bitter when this all came about (read many pages back). But I was wrong to be bitter. I feel for you regarding your anxiety, and I won't pretend I know how that is, because I don't. But I know how you feel (as if you've been passed over in spite of your loyalty), I felt the same way, and I've let it go because I realize there are things out of VXH's control, and they're doing the very best they can for all of us. And they deserve my support.

In fact, I'm now overwhelmingly happy for VXH, even despite a technical glitch that kept me from ordering this morning and therefore obtaining my ever-elusive Cloud before they ran out of inventory. Argh! I was SO close. But, I'm relaxed knowing I'll soon be able to place my order and I'm happy for current Cloud owners.

Marvc

You will get it sooner now that they opened up the orders but I guess that's not going to please you. I didn't think I would get mine for over a year since I preordered just this past may. But I would randomly check this forum altleast weekly to see what's up. And you should really go from most recent posts or altleast look at the last 20 or so post so to see if any change. As you can see its come a long way since it was only 40 posts long. Over 200 now.

Just look at it this way if they hadn't opened up the orders you would be waiting months. Now it'll just be days.

Marvc,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Just look at it this way if they hadn't opened up the orders you would be waiting months. Now it'll just be days.

Good point, Marvc, indeed.

I tried to check this thread for updates, but the effing thing moved way too fast for me (and became needlessly aggressive at times), and I'm pretty busy otherwise. Plus, as encouraged by VXH, I was relying on the communications I established directly with VXH for updates on my pre-order, not FC. I agree with Grateful Vapor that an email to the remaining pre-orderers prior to opening the floodgates would've been nice. But, VXH has limited resources and overall is a damn fine outfit. I feel bad for being bitter and expressing that in my previous posts, which are buried many pages back. Sorry, VXH.

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Your a good man with a great attitude Vapinghole. It shouldn't take many years on this Earth to know that shit happens. You have to make the best of it. VXH had to do what they did and they are trying to make the best of their situation. Trust anyone who has dealt with VXH's customer service, they care a lot about us.

Grateful, I understand your upset, but comparing this situation (that they have been forced into) to ALT stealing your money and telling you "your out of luck" is insulting. :disgust:

Lostclusters

Has the red/green indicator light issue been resolved? Does it go green when ready or does it stay red?

Lostclusters,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Grateful, I understand your upset, but comparing this situation (that they have been forced into) to ALT stealing your money and telling you "your out of luck" is insulting. :disgust:

I appreciate the input guys. To be honest, I was pretty drunk. If drunk + upset, me = irrational. I shouldn't have compared it to the situation with ALT. To keep this as short as possible for the threads sake, I will just say VapingHole has basically expressed how I feel, & I appreciate the empathy. I was extremely shocked & feel like this always happens to me(not having the best of luck lately in life..maybe ALT is right! haha). :peace: Stay lifted :peace:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Has the red/green indicator light issue been resolved? Does it go green when ready or does it stay red?
I'd like to know the answer to the LED firmware snafu as well. I'm planning on shipping my unit back to get the LED issue resolved, but I've been procrastinating because I don't want to have to be without my Cloud for a week or two. I'm hoping that I can schedule the repair during a trip so I won't be sitting here thinking about not having my Cloud.
:peace:

I've had mine for a little over a week now and it definitely doesn't have the previous LED issue. Just like Ripbongs420 said, red when heating and green when ready. If I turn up the temp it goes red again but quickly goes back to green when it's ready. I got my invite to order over a month ago but decided to wait until they fixed that firmware issue since I live in TN and knew I wouldn't be able to send this thing back once I started using it :D.

skyline

Hmm my cloud often blinks between red and green for a while when its close to reaching the set temp, where it stays solid green. But then after I hit it a couple times, sometimes it turns red again before going back to green shortly. Sometimes while green, it also spontaneously switches to red without hitting it. Is this the LED issue?

skyline,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
GratefulVapor: I also got my email that the Cloud is ready while it's not ready at all (international). But it works like this now. Preorders doesn't mean much anything now. BUT, there's positive side of the coin. They get plenty of new packages every day. If you went there and all packages were sold out, hit notify me and try tomorrow. Look at it positively, if they didn't wide open the store, you wouldn't get your e-mail this early, more like after many more months. You can be happy you already have the chance to order the Cloud when it gets in stock.

Seek,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hmm my cloud often blinks between red and green for a while when its close to reaching the set temp, where it stays solid green. But then after I hit it a couple times, sometimes it turns red again before going back to green shortly. Sometimes while green, it also spontaneously switches to red without hitting it. Is this the LED issue?
If you change your temp from 12:00 to 12:30 and your LED comes back to green in less than a minute, then you don't have the LED issue. The firmware was tweaked to hiper-sensitive temp control and it kinda backfired on 'em. The units still work fine, but the tweak makes it tough to know exactly when you've reached your desired temp.

:peace:

Top Bottom