Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
I remember a while back someone posted a vid with his whip connect to the cloud...he used aquavape adapter maybe? anyone? I want to get one like this but I am overwhelmed from the options...

I guess he should be 18mm to 18mm if I will still use my EQ elbow (I like it because it gets good resin :D :D )

m0sh,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Woke up this am to my phones email alert going off. I'm used to hearing it ding a time or two. not 30+ plus times!!! I got 31 damn emails from VXL between 8:31 am EST and 8:37 am EST. WTF! And every damn email says nothing more than "Hello _____ ______, Your Tracking ID is: AND Serial Number is:" No tracking ID or serial number listed.

Purpl3_Haz3,

Pat

This one?

0b1c8e85.jpg

Pat,

Marvc

Woke up this am to my phones email alert going off. I'm used to hearing it ding a time or two. not 30+ plus times!!! I got 31 damn emails from VXL between 8:31 am EST and 8:37 am EST. WTF! And every damn email says nothing more than "Hello _____ ______, Your Tracking ID is: AND Serial Number is:" No tracking ID or serial number listed.
Same here cept I only got 8 in a 3 min span.

Marvc,

machomet

hey guys, new here. been researching which vaporizer to try and I'm leaning towards the cloud. Just a couple q's (i apologize if they've been asked a lot, its a long thread)

-compared to other vaporizers, is the Cloud hard on your lungs (I have asthma)?
- only th HydraCirc is available. Is there a major difference btwn. that and the Hydratree?
- whats the deal with the Cloud breaking? Anyone have long-term problems with its longevitY?

thanks guys

machomet,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
- compared to other vaporizers, is the Cloud hard on your lungs (I have asthma)?
Can't compare as I don't have asthma, Cloud is making lots of clean vapor (it's powerfull and allglass). But vapor itself can make dense feeling in lungs and urge to cough. You can always fill it less to make it easier as any vape.
- only th HydraCirc is available. Is there a major difference btwn. that and the Hydratree?
Not major difference. There was discussion just about this few pages back. There is mino difference how it will bubble.
Tree will make uniform medium-sized bubbles and the more you will pull the more bubbles will fire per second making higher wall of bubbles.
Circ with it's vertical slits makes some storm-like mix of small bubbles, big bubbles and splashes. The more you pull the more stormy it gets.
- whats the deal with the Cloud breaking? Anyone have long-term problems with its longevitY?
-if you take care of glass, there is very small change of it stopping working. Most defective Clouds stop functioning in first month. I recall only few Clouds stopping working spontaneously later than month elapsed.

Seek,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
The vapor is water conditioned, so it is probably the easiest on your lungs. This is essentially a merging of the bong and the vaporizer. It will give huge hits if you load it up and pull big rips - that might bother you, not sure. Just load lightly and take smaller pulls and you should be very happy with this.

I find it less harsh than the Volcano, which previously was the best vape I had used. I too have asthma, but more sport induced.

GReYAReA,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
So it was probably shipped just a problem with getting my tracking number?

I also recieved 6-8 e-mails with one saying the serial # and the tracking #. I got these two days after receiving my shipment :p. I wouldn't worry about it, Im sure you will get your Cloud soon. If not VXH will take care of you :).

Review is still coming. Just been so... blasted. The Cloud has taken up all my free time :mmmm: That green light is hypnotic. I think its a conspiracy :tinfoil:. Must go baaack.....:argh:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
-compared to other vaporizers, is the Cloud hard on your lungs (I have asthma)?

I have a similar issue. I have been surprised at how much more smooth and easy the Cloud is. It runs cooler and is not harsh at all. There is hardly any drag; pulls can be taken soft or hard, shallow or deep. The extraction is remarkable, resulting in fewer hits. I also have an Extreme-Q, and whether comparing whip or bag, the Cloud is substantially more comfortable.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I have a similar issue. I have been surprised at how much more smooth and easy the Cloud is. It runs cooler and is not harsh at all. There is hardly any drag; pulls can be taken soft or hard, shallow or deep. The extraction is remarkable, resulting in fewer hits. I also have an Extreme-Q, and whether comparing whip or bag, the Cloud is substantially more comfortable.

I definitely agree with that statement. I do like that the EQ session lasts a long time and I'm not blasted in 8 minutes. It takes me like 45 minutes to do .2 on the EQ. On the Cloud, it takes me 8 minutes. However, I haven't really played around with the Cloud temperature settings. I wonder if I start at 9, can I dial to 12 and get more vapors? Cause, I've just been setting my Cloud on 12. I get about 3 - 4 rips at 12. With the Extreme Q, I get about 30 - 45 minutes out of the same amount, I start at 200 degrees C and I go to 230 degrees C.

Edit: Day 2 with the Cloud is awesome. I used it this morning once. I was wrecked. I'm still worried about the ELBs and the glass joint on the Cloud. I'm loving this thing though. It's amazing.

newVaper420,

Troi

Vaoporists, we are currently sold out. Please utilize our "notify me" button to place your name into our shopping cart. By doing so the second we update the inventory, it will email you and let you know that we have inventory available. We are targeting to receive more showerdome and Vertigo packages later in agusust, with more Evolver brand's very soon.

I will also announce here when re-stock the store.

Edit Note:
The notify me button's work for the individual item you utilized the notify me button on. If you fill out notify me for a vertigo and we stock evolver brands you will not be alerted to this restocking unless you fill in notify me on the evolver tubes.

A customer is welcome to select notify me on all types of vaporizor package if they want to spread there chances of getting one fast. Finally once the notify me sends out its notification your removed from the notify me list.

Troi,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
I got my email..but the link in the email sends me to the generic vapexhale website. Wants me to "login" under my account, to order. I was never asked to make an account when I pre-ordered? I don't see what I am supposed to do..such as how to make an account. I am frustrated :( .. & lost my big smile. Help me guys! I want to place my order now. :huh:

What a complete bummer... what do I need to do Troi? Will I be getting another email from yall to order? I pre-ordered first week of Feb. 2012. I thought once I got this email I was gonna be in the clear. *sigh*
Received (from VXC) Email Header/Subject =
Your VapeXhale Cloud is Ready for sale!

GratefulVapor,
Reactions: webb

Troi

I got my email..but the link in the email sends me to the generic vapexhale website. Wants me to "login" under my account, to order. I was never asked to make an account when I pre-ordered? I don't see what I am supposed to do..such as how to make an account. I am frustrated :( .. & lost my big smile. Help me guys! I want to place my order now. :huh:

What a complete bummer... what do I need to do Troi? Will I be getting another email from yall to order? I pre-ordered first week of Feb. 2012. I thought once I got this email I was gonna be in the clear. *sigh*
Received (from VXC) Email Header/Subject =
Your VapeXhale Cloud is Ready for sale!

Please utilize our "notify me" button

Troi,

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
Please utilize our "notify me" button
Ok. Done & Done. I don't have a smartphone however, & can't be checking my email all day long(or night).
I was under the impression that when we pre-ordered, you received an email to notify you that your 'spot' in line had come, & you could then place the order officially(aka give VapeXhale money & receive product, as others have done). Is my pre-order now worthless? The subject of the email, literally implies 'my cloud' is 'ready for sale'. What happened to it? I hope my pre-order is still in effect.
One more thing, what about this account stuff when trying to check-out. Do I already have an account from the pre-order(if so it doesn't seem to think so), & if not how do I go about creating it? It seems I need one. I fully appreciate any/all help, & know yall are working hard. I am sorry to barrage you with so many questions, I just feel so devastated ATM. :cry: :shrug:

GratefulVapor,

mscm888

You will create the account by ordering.

Your pre order choice is out of stock. Rumor is Vertigo and SGW will be back in stock end of August.

Pick an Evolver HydraCirc and you'll be fine. They had stock in this and the HydraTree this morning.

mscm888,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I was under the impression that when we pre-ordered, you received an email to notify you that your 'spot' in line had come, & you could then place the order officially(aka give VapeXhale money & receive product, as others have done). Is my pre-order now worthless?

This has been covered a number of times recently in this thread. To paraphrase what VXL has posted: VXL was required by its merchant services provider to open up the store, resulting in the possibility of the Cloud being purchased without a pre-order and in front of pre-orders. VXL has been notifying pre-order holders when inventory becomes available so that they can have first shot at new units. Bottom line: Ask to be "notified" but still keep an eye on the store as it's now first-come, first-served. Even so, the good news is that with the ramped up production everyone who pre-ordered will now have the opportunity to buy a Cloud earlier than before.

Venomous

Yeah I got a shitload of emails myself this morning about order shipped. Should be here by thur.

Venomous,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Should have my cloud tomorrow. So incredibly excited. Im going to try to use both the hydracirc and my 18mm bubbler. If anyone besides me uses my cloud they are using the bubbler so there is no chance of devastating error. I might end up not selling my bubbler for this very reason.

Top Bottom