Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I really hope this isn't true. I hope this is a technical error and that they will finish up the pre-order list before using up their resources manufacturing devices for the general public.

May I just suggest that we calm the savage breast :D . . . SM's post from Sunday:

We are testing out a new manufacturing method. This will allow us to build Clouds more quickly and consistently. When this new methodology has been approved, this will allow us to quickly move through all of our pre-orders. I know this will be a huge sigh of relief for us and our anxious customers.

From this we can reasonably deduce that pre-orders are still being been fulfilled, and will take precedence over regular orders (which AFAIK hasn't been officially announced). That the website now allows regular ordering only indicates that VXL is accepting new orders as traditionally done, with those new orders being added to the existing backlog of pre-orders. Nothing anywhere suggests that these new orders will go ahead of pre-orders.

And btw, it would probably be a royal PITA for VXL if they didn't start accepting new orders before completing the pre-orders. Doing that would create a hole in the backlog, interrupting inventory, fulfillment, and cash flows.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

SpartyOn

May I just suggest that we calm the savage breast . . . .

I believe my comment to be more on the 'politely concerned customer' side than the 'savage' side.

we can reasonably deduce that pre-orders are still being been fulfilled

What makes this reasonable deduction any more viable than the thought that possibly our (late) pre-orders were lost in the chaos that VXH has been through in 2012? It is certainly a possibility.

Edit: You're right that we should wait for word from SM's team before getting too excited about anything.

SpartyOn,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
May I just suggest that we calm the savage breast :D . . . SM's post from Sunday:

From this we can reasonably deduce that pre-orders are still being been fulfilled, and will take precedence over regular orders (which AFAIK hasn't been officially announced). That the website now allows regular ordering only indicates that VXL is accepting new orders as traditionally done, with those new orders being added to the existing backlog of pre-orders. Nothing anywhere suggests that these new orders will go ahead of pre-orders.

I sure hope that isn't the case. If it wasn't ready for immediate shipping then why would they change it from pre-order to buy? Seems like if my order went to the back of the pre-order line then that makes it also a PRE-ORDER. I really hope you are wrong, all US pre-orders have been filled, and my unit ships today/tomorrow. If not, I am sorry, but that is some bs. Paying extra for a essentially pre-order they called a purchase, I am not comfortable with. "crossing fingers" Speak up SM!!!

And to avoid getting flamed, Even before my join date here I have been watching the VXC threads daily and made the decision long ago that I should wait till full release. So I have been waiting patiently as well. I am just too cautious to pre-order. Still long time fanatic here.

Ripbongs420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Hey guys, we knew the cat would be let out of the bag eventually and am actually surprised someone didn't spot it sooner as we've been selling this way for close to two weeks now.

If you guys recall, we had some issues with our credit card processor. The biggest thing giving them heartburn was our pre-order process and since February, we've gone through three separate audits. After the last audit, they told us that we had to get rid of the password protected site and start selling like a "regular website"

We knew we had a bunch of pre-orders to get through so we have still been sending invites, we've just been asking our customers to keep it quiet so that those that pre-ordered could get first dibs. We knew that once the word got out, it would be very hard to control and we wanted those that pre-ordered to have every chance to get theirs first.

When we add new inventory, we will still be emailing those on the list so that they can rush to our site and purchase, but due to our restrictions, it is essentially a free for all. As @OBG stated earlier, the good news is the in 6-8 weeks, we should be able implement our new manufacturing process and everyone that wants a Cloud will be able to get one. We are just testing and re-testing to make sure the new process works without a hiccup.

No one will be lost in the shuffle, and in actuality, the vast majority of the sign ups will actually be getting their Cloud sooner than later :)

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hey guys, we knew the cat would be let out of the bag eventually and am actually surprised someone didn't spot it sooner as we've been selling this way for close to two weeks now.

If you guys recall, we had some issues with our credit card processor. The biggest thing giving them heartburn was our pre-order process and since February, we've gone through three separate audits. After the last audit, they told us that we had to get rid of the password protected site and start selling like a "regular website"

We knew we had a bunch of pre-orders to get through so we have still been sending invites, we've just been asking our customers to keep it quiet so that those that pre-ordered could get first dibs. We knew that once the word got out, it would be very hard to control and we wanted those that pre-ordered to have every chance to get theirs first.

When we add new inventory, we will still be emailing those on the list so that they can rush to our site and purchase, but due to our restrictions, it is essentially a free for all. As @OBG stated earlier, the good news is the in 6-8 weeks, we should be able implement our new manufacturing process and everyone that wants a Cloud will be able to get one. We are just testing and re-testing to make sure the new process works without a hiccup.

No one will be lost in the shuffle, and in actuality, the vast majority of the sign ups will actually be getting their Cloud sooner than later :)

But I can't order and I've been monitoring and watching closely forever ... help! :(

JCat,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Just ordered mine... couldn't wait. I don't know how this effects pre-order, since I just sent my form in a day or so ago. I did send a message to the pre-order support team. Hopefully it all gets smoothed out. I hope this is a real order, and not just a paid, pre-order.

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I believe my comment to be more on the 'politely concerned customer' side than the 'savage' side.

What makes this reasonable deduction any more viable than the thought that possibly our (late) pre-orders were lost in the chaos that VXH has been through in 2012? It is certainly a possibility.

I meant that in the original sense (i.e., to calm one's feeling of loss), and just in general given various posts. Not directed at any one post in particular. Mea culpa.

I guess that VXL losing the remaining pre-orders is a "possibility", but IME that is extremely unlikely. SM's post indicates that pre-orders are still being fulfilled and will be for yet a while. It not only makes sense for VXL to open up ordering, they need to do so for operational and financial reasons.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Ripbongs420

vapiff
This seems odd... So any idea how long we have to wait till shipment of an order recently purchased? Are they in fact ready for immediate shipment? :huh:

Ripbongs420,
Reactions: ctweips
^ Sweet glass Slim! I actually refer to my addiction as Stone Monkey fever because I originally caught it from him.
:myday:
7587987262_91c6ddb341_c.jpg
I am the same as well. The moment I saw him hit that SGW waffle I had to have it.

VapeNStone,
Reactions: Pappy

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
This seems odd... So any idea how long we have to wait till shipment of an order recently purchased? Are they in fact ready for immediate shipment? :huh:

Yes, that is one of the things that our CC processor told us we have to do. Open up the shopping cart and ship immediately.

For the folks that pre-ordered, as the inventory goes up, you will get an email so that you will have the best chance to jump on it. We will be updating inventory every day.

Lastly - Evolver is a new brand that we are promoting. It was started by Glasstafarian who will now be taking over the HydraCirc design as well. We hope you guys love the Evolver line, we know we do

stonemonkey55,

Troi

Orders that are placed before 12 noon EST will ship the same day, orders placed after will ship the following day.

Troi,

vorrange

Vapor.wise

Is there any development in the 220/240V version of the Cloud? Inquiring minds wanna know. :D

vorrange,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Yes, that is one of the things that our CC processor told us we have to do. Open up the shopping cart and ship immediately.

For the folks that pre-ordered, as the inventory goes up, you will get an email so that you will have the best chance to jump on it. We will be updating inventory every day.

Lastly - Evolver is a new brand that we are promoting. It was started by Glasstafarian who will now be taking over the HydraCirc design as well. We hope you guys love the Evolver line, we know we do
Orders that are placed before 12 noon EST will ship the same day, orders placed after will ship the following day.

THANK YOU SO MUCH VXC TEAM, YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! :tup:
All Hail The Cloud​
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Its official, I love you SM! :luv:

Hippie Dickie

The Herbal Cube
Manufacturer
our credit card processor ... they told us that we had to ...

sorry to clutter up your superb thread, but i just have to say ... i feel your pain. no skin in the game, but they can call the shots, and still get the vig. i find myself spending a lot of time these days on this very topic.

okay, done, over and out.

Hippie Dickie,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I'm not sure I understand. On the site I can order a cloud now...what happens if I do? I have to wait 6-8 weeks?

darkrom,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
darkrom: If I understand corretly, if you order to US you will get the Cloud if it was available at that time, but it's ethical to let the preorders to do so first. Also I think you will get the preorder price coupon in the inviting e-mail or something like that.

Seek,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Whoops, beaten to it.

If I had read SM's post before ordering I would have waited, but the deed had been done. Sorry pre-order guys, I do care!! All apologies.

Ripbongs420,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Nice, it looks like everyone will be getting their units soon! I have to check with my buddy who pre-ordered in April to see if got his yet!

JCat

Accessory Maker
I'm waiting to hear back from Troi as to wether or not it will be able to ship to Canada (talked to him on the phone ... keeping my fingers crossed ...) Otherwise I can do the shipito.com thing I suppose although that compromises my warranty ...

JCat,

Troi

I'm not sure I understand. On the site I can order a cloud now...what happens if I do? I have to wait 6-8 weeks?

Your only able to place an order if there is inventory available, if you place your order, it will ship the same day or the following day depending on the time of day (prior to 12 PM EST) for same day shipping.

Troi,

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
Cross me off the pre-order list. ORDER CONFIRMED. Woo Hoo!

edit: I would have waited too, sorry, but I think my pre-order was close anyway...

darkrom

Great Scott!
darkrom: If I understand corretly, if you order to US you will get the Cloud if it was available at that time, but it's ethical to let the preorders to do so first. Also I think you will get the preorder price coupon in the inviting e-mail or something like that.

Well I am on the preorder list. How much is the coupon for?

darkrom,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
I think it is for the pre-order price, $449. Current price to purchase right away is $499, so the coupon knocks it back down $50 I'm guessing. Don't quote me on that though.

Ripbongs420,

darkrom

Great Scott!
Fucking christ I'm maxed out on my low limit credit card. Well not really but not enough remaining credit to order the cloud. FUCK. SM is there anyway I can send you some through paypal and pay the rest through credit? I was looking to get this IMMEDIATELY. I literally sprinted out of work to get my credit card only to find out that I am a bit short! SM if there is anyway I can get you this money between paypal/googlecheckout/and the put the rest on the credit card I'm ready to give you my money!

darkrom,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

The ShowerDome and Vertigos are still $450, the Evolvers cost a bit more so that is reflected in the price.

Fucking christ I'm maxed out on my low limit credit card. Well not really but not enough remaining credit to order the cloud. FUCK. SM is there anyway I can send you some through paypal and pay the rest through credit? I was looking to get this IMMEDIATELY. I literally sprinted out of work to get my credit card only to find out that I am a bit short! SM if there is anyway I can get you this money between paypal/googlecheckout/and the put the rest on the credit card I'm ready to give you my money!

PM Troi and he will work with you

Top Bottom