Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
One of the things I am finding sooo interesting is how outdated my collection looks. I have allot of stuff from 2004-2006. The styles and preferences are so different now.

Slightly Medicated,

JDSupreme

Head of Pot
I dont know what it is (prob that ticking monkey inside), but the Cloud give me the munchies like its my fucking job! Not that I didn't get them before, but shit. I ate more tacos and cheesecake than a human should ever eat last night haha

JCat

Accessory Maker
huh?!? ... I just checked it out on the site and the Cloud with Evolver glass is now available to "buy" ... not pre-order ... but I haven't gotten my e-mail yet and I pre-ordered :( ....

What's up?

Edit:

Guess I'm sort of wondering if I should just order now online or if I should wait for my pre-order e-mail ... my ADD and manic self have me constantly refreshing this page and checking back my e-mails (when I should be working :))

Also wondering if I should get the Evolver Hydratree or Hydracirc ... thoughts? I'm sure both are amazing, but being relatively new to water for my vapour, not sure what the differences are.

JCat,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
huh?!? ... I just checked it out on the site and the Cloud with Evolver glass is now available to "buy" ... not pre-order ... but I haven't gotten my e-mail yet and I pre-ordered :( ....

What's up?

Guess I'm sort of wondering if I should just order now online or if I should wait for my pre-order e-mail ... my ADD and manic self have me constantly refreshing this page and checking back my e-mails (when I should be working :))

Also wondering if I should get the Evolver Hydratree or Hydracirc ... thoughts? I'm sure both are amazing, but being relatively new to water for my vapour, not sure what the differences are.

There have indeed been some important changes.

* The Cloud + HT package is now $499.
* Pre-ordering is done, now it is traditional order entry.
* There are 2 HT's avail now, both are "Evolvers" - one is a circ, the other a tree. Is "Evolver" is brand? Or does it refer to a particular style, or? The circ looks nearly identical to the previous generation.
* Three botanicals are now available for sale, $20

Looks like VXL is taking the big leap into selling to the general public.

And, no, nothing specific about international.

JCat, I would expect the Evolver circ to behave just like the previous. Can't comment on the tree. There are some basic diffs between a circ and a tree, e.g., in the action. Search this thread (or maybe the preceding), IIRC there are comparisons posted. As far as your ordering, I think you want to pm/email Troi re the pre-order not only to avoid duplication (orders go straight to fulfillment) but to preserve your lower price.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Zingbuddah

Vaporologist
Un-freaking believable! I've waited for over a year now, suffered through crappy email communications and false starts,sales site is taken offline, wait with unanswered emails and now find out THAT THEY ARE SELLING THEM TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC?

Hey Phil! I'm STILL waiting for a response to my multiple emails....

How many complaints is it going to take before you guys get your crap together?

mod note-
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.

Zingbuddah,
Reactions: zmurder

JCat

Accessory Maker
I just tried to go online and go through the order process, but I can't select a shipping method! It gives me an error about an invalid zip code (of course it's an invalid zip code, it's a postal code because I'm in Canada ...!)

JCat,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner

What's up?

Edit:

Try to buy why not? what's the worse that can happen? give up your pre order

I'd with the Evolver...I really like it

JCat

Accessory Maker
Try to buy why not? what's the worse that can happen? give up your pre order

I'd with the Evolver...I really like it

I tried ... but I can't select a shipping method it just gives me an error on the site about an invalid zip code (of course it's an invalid zip code since I'm in Canada and it's a postal code!)

You'll pay an additional $50.

I really don't care about the $50 (10% extra) ... I just want my Cloud!

JCat,

oldiebutgoodie

. . . THEY ARE SELLING THEM TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC?

Note that I qualified that statement with "looks like . . . ". I haven't seen any official announcement to that effect by VXL. I inferred it from the changes to the website.

oldiebutgoodie,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
I just can't impress on this community how "satisfied" I am with the Cloud, and how SURPRISED I was with the performance of the "little" HydtaTube. Excellent taste, diffusion, I am actually appreciating VXL's design of the HT to concentrate the vapor. :)

Can your vxc produce darker abv than your herbalaire?

Would you say that the upper temp limit of the vxc is significantly higher than the ha?

Have you tried your ht on the ha yet?

notmyrealUSERname,

JCat

Accessory Maker
They did say earlier the store was USA only for now. Patience young grasshoppers, it is WELL worth the wait!!! Trust me.

There are other people from Canada that had pre-ordered that have a Cloud ... I don't see why it would be opened to the general public without it being available to order (at least by phone or email) from the individuals that had already pre-ordered from Canada.

JCat,

Ripbongs420

vapiff
Is this for real? Am I dreaming? Been waiting for General release, while religiously following, as I guessed long ago many wrinkles would have to be smoothed out. Is it time????:whoa: Please SM, give us that good news!!! BTW, has the LED indicator problem been fixed? I wouldn't think they would do a full scale release while having a known problem, right?

EDIT. BTW shipping options are now USPS. Boom. :cool:

EDIT 2. Okay so I couldn't wait, and I ordered. The problem is after I ordered my evolver circ, extra elbs, and tee, It said
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER
*payment name: credit card
*error code: 81247
*error description: creditcardtype : invalid parameter

What the hell does that mean? did the order go through or not??

EDIT 3. Sorry guys for the clutter, just gave VXC a ring (Awesome CS BTW!) Apparently they don't take am ex. SO Now to order with a VISA. I think this is a legit release guys!!!

EDIT 4. Seems like everything went through fine!!! HELL YEAH BOYS, RIPS JOINING THE BIG LEAGUES :rockon:

Ripbongs420,
Reactions: vape4life

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
^ Sweet glass Slim! I actually refer to my addiction as Stone Monkey fever because I originally caught it from him.
:myday:
7587987262_91c6ddb341_c.jpg
And I caught it from YOU!!

Bluntcrush,
Reactions: Pappy

SpartyOn

THAT THEY ARE SELLING THEM TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC?

I really hope this isn't true. I hope this is a technical error and that they will finish up the pre-order list before using up their resources manufacturing devices for the general public.

SpartyOn,
Reactions: zmurder

oldiebutgoodie

There are other people from Canada that had pre-ordered that have a Cloud ... I don't see why it would be opened to the general public without it being available to order (at least by phone or email) from the individuals that had already pre-ordered from Canada.

It wouldn't. If you have pre-ordered, I strongly suggest contacting Troi or SM directly. I hadn't remembered that, as vape4life posted, VXL had previously stated that the store was for USA only for now. While international orders have been fulfilled, IIRC those orders have needed hand-holding. And bear in mind that these guys have been extremely busy, and probably extra backed-up given Troi being out of commission for a while. If you double-order you are only adding extra work and maybe frustration for both yourself and VXL. Corral the manic ADD, contact them, and just work it together. :wave:

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
What's the best way to contact SM or Troi? I've filled in the pre-order contact form with my questions ...

JCat,
Top Bottom