Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
I dont own a cloud but i do see where flkswat is coming from. Log vapes, the EQ, the ssv, and all the vapes i know of do not have an annoying click. It actually was brought up by other users when the cloud was first released. They also found it as a nuisance and posted videos of the clicking. IMO, the clicking was pretty noticeable and annoying.

Also, flkswat was just replying to tea parties questions. He stated he did not think the cloud is the best vape out there and i feel he probably does have a point. There is no best vape. He also said that he was very impressed by the unit so i dont think he will be selling it.

That said, i am still very anxious to get a cloud!

Thx, man that is 100% accurate!

It just sounds like this guy is looking for a reason to not like the cloud. From the sounds of that story his wife was just curious, as anyone should be that hears a noise that isn't common to your household. Now to jump to conclusions and automatically say its a nu sense is ridiculous. Its like not she said "holy hell what the fuck is that damn clicking!!"
Great to see how you where at home with us at that moment VNS, cause we are french and it was more about that! :D
BTW I sell vapes, got in contact with SM long ago, told him about CE markage etc... as I want to sell and promote the cloud BUT I try to have an over-all vision when I quote a vape, meaning : vapor production/easiness to use/versatility/easiness to clean/flavor/ergonomics/price/looks-aesthetics... in ALL my reviews (here on FC) , then do an average quote!
So, when I try to cover all these angels with the Cloud it is just not reaching the top of MY book!
If you wanna translate that in: " this guy is just not a fanboy therefore he is just looking for a reason not to like it" ...Enjoy!

I would love to have it as N°1 + I had a very nice discussion with SM in SF..but it is not there yet in my book so why would I say so???

poonman

Thx, man that is 100% accurate!

Great to see how you where at home with us at that moment VNS, cause we are french and it was more about that! :D
BTW I sell vapes, got in contact with SM long ago, told him about CE markage etc... as I want to sell and promote the cloud BUT I try to have an over-all vision when I quote a vape, meaning : vapor production/easiness to use/versatility/easiness to clean/flavor/ergonomics/price/looks-aesthetics... in ALL my reviews (here on FC) , then do an average quote!
So, when I try to cover all these angels with the Cloud it is just not reaching the top of MY book!
If you wanna translate that in: " this guy is just not a fanboy therefore he is just looking for a reason not to like it" ...Enjoy!

I would love to have it as N°1 + I had a very nice discussion with SM in SF..but it is not there yet in my book so why would I say so???

Awesome , Totally impressed and with your own you-tube channel to boot .
I like FC , for this reason alone , plus more .
You can get 2 sides before you make a purchase . Especially version 1 models .

But you sir , can back it up also :)

Please , It's not just a " French " thing .
I vape very late into the night in a quiet household .
I used to take the cano into my bathroom , and set it on top of a folded bath-towel .
Plus turn on the bathroom fan to hide the " rumble " of the cano when is on .
Some of us are interested in that part of the reviews . ( we'll have to judge for ourselves )

The best compliment I can give you at this time is ...
My local shop has 1 Aqua-Vape left in store .
I hope to return with it this aft.

Happy Vaping All

poonman,

MacRadish

But then please insert a full of new weed ELB in the hot cloud at noon, or even at 10:30... leave there for 30 mn without inhaling, and then come back to take a hit... The first hit or 2 hits flavor, with the terpens & flavonoids is GONE, PERIOD! Proof that the herb has been percolating and there is waste going on.

Why would you do that? I think that might be proof your going about it the wrong way, no?

MacRadish,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I love my cloud. Huge hits. But wow does mine get hot after it has been on for 30+ minutes. So hot I have to wear a glove or wrap a towel around it. But it's worth it to me for the monster frigid icebox hits. :)

hotcloud.jpg

iceboxhits.jpg

elmomuzz,

Dabowski

My minor CONS on the VapeXHale after using it for one day.

LED Sensor (Not a huge deal breaker and can be easily fixed if I send it in)
ELB is very tight to take out with hands. Using scissors works very well, but be carefull.
Gets very hot after 15-20 min of use. (Do we think it will ever overheat or crack a join in a piece?)

Other than those minor CONS I am very happy with my VAPE.

Dabowski,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Damn only 4 doses? I get 8 huge ass hits off my cloud and then I grind it up some more and get at least 2 more big bangers. Sounds to me like you might have yours set a little high(although it might be what works best for you). If I were you I would try it a little lower and then raise it up. I have since started using mine on a little past 9 o clock. Then I re-grind and turn it to just under 12.

Why do I only get 1-2 hits... am I really hitting it that long/hard?

Slightly Medicated,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
SliM, your hits are huge compared to mine. I wish I could take hits like yours, but my chronic bronchitis limits my hit size. I'd say your hits are ~4x bigger than my typical hit.

:2c:

Stu,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Okay... I don't smoke/vape much with others. Since 2008 I have smoked/vaped with 3 individuals. I don't get a chance to how others smoke/vape in person much. One of the reasons I am thankful for all these YouTube videos everyone makes. They help me see what others do for their techniques and normal hitting habits.

So the Cloud and the David Goldstien 18in Straight Fritted Tube goes really well together. The cloud just barely fits on the DG, but it sits on down stem with about a finger width between the cloud and the tube. I am still thinking about getting an angel adapter.

The only weird thing is when I do my primer draw and stop to exhale, the vapor in the down stem/cloud gets pushed up and out of the clouds bottom (which is now facing up) I think the pressure of the water settling back in to the tube is causing this. I now just place my finger over the clouds bottom opening and it stops the vapor from leaking out.

The pull on the DG is like butter in comparison to my old Cobalt Beaker. The old beaker feels really chuggie now. I decided that my old cobalt beaker is getting relegated to dab duty. I figured the cobalt would be easier to clean oil dabs then the DG would be.

Pappy

shmaporist
I'm wondering the same thing unless you load super small ELBs. Lung capacity and technique wouldn't account for such a large aberration. I think the sweet spot for ELB efficiency is 2/3 to 3/4 full. I get 5 or 6 monster clouds @ 3:30 in moderate size tubes. Could prolly squeeze another out but the 7th hit always tastes (and looks) charred. And often the 5th or 6th is the most tasty (aside from the first).
:myday:
On a general note I just Q-Tipped my male joint with ISO and water, something I do every weekend, a 4 Q-Tip Op.

Pappy,

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
i only load the elb like 1/3 or 1/2 way and kill it in 2-3 solid rips, There very well may be more there but i just toss it anyway.

Tea Party,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
Here is a video I just made of my last session. I recorded it with my iPhone 4 so the quality is just so-so. Anyway enjoy:

Enjoy the vids.

How about one with the stock hydro tube (whichever style you got) since some of us don't have extensive glass collections to use with our Clouds?

It would be interesting to see how your results with the stock setup compare to mine.

Sinclue,
Reactions: poonman

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Enjoy the vids.

How about one with the stock hydro tube (whichever style you got) since some of us don't have extensive glass collections to use with our Clouds?

It would be interesting to see how your results with the stock setup compare to mine.

I have not even used the Hydra Tubes yet. I need to photograph them before I actually use them. It is easier to do that then use it and clean it. Once I get those photographs done, you bet I will make some videos with the Hydra Tubes.

I had a busy week this week. I expect to have time to work on it soon. :)

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Sinclue

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
I just packed not even half an ELB and had to stop after 7 huge bangers. Couldn't have been .2 probably something like .1 and it is still green after I was done. So still plenty left in it :).

what 'hour' on the dial are you vaping at?

did you try to revape the abv at higher temp to get it darker, if so, did it get noticeably darker? how would you compare the abv to another vape you own?

do you consider it a good thing that your abv is still green after a session?

can you answer the same questions i asked vns please?

very cool vid btw!

I'm wondering the same thing unless you load super small ELBs. Lung capacity and technique wouldn't account for such a large aberration. I think the sweet spot for ELB efficiency is 2/3 to 3/4 full. I get 5 or 6 monster clouds @ 3:30 in moderate size tubes. Could prolly squeeze another out but the 7th hit always tastes (and looks) charred. And often the 5th or 6th is the most tasty (aside from the first).
:myday:
On a general note I just Q-Tipped my male joint with ISO and water, something I do every weekend, a 4 Q-Tip Op.

can you define "charred" for me please?

notmyrealUSERname,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
what 'hour' on the dial are you vaping at?

did you try to revape the abv at higher temp to get it darker, if so, did it get noticeably darker? how would you compare the abv to another vape you own?

do you consider it a good thing that your abv is still green after a session?

• I am at 12 on the dial. Never really even been off that temperature yet.
  • It comes out medium/dark brown. It comes out a little darker then brown sugar.
  • I have not tried to re-vaporize ABV. I don't like the taste, so I don't do it.
  • The ABV is about the same as my other vaporizers. It is in the middle of the pack. Not too dark, not too light, and pretty even.
  • I don't have any green ABV after the sessions.
  • Generally, the ABV I am getting from the Cloud is right where I like it to be in terms of color/evenness.

Slightly Medicated,
Reactions: Vapinghole

Pappy

shmaporist
@ Nusername > deep brown ABV and popcorn taste

@ Smed > The volume on that GD tube is pretty large, not terribly efficient for vaping. My Philpot Maxi is also quite large and you can see the difficulty it presented.

Could someone please tell me how wide the Cloud is in inches? I just wanna know if I need to order new foam for my Pelican case or not since I haven't been able to find it's width on here (I know it's about 7.5 inches tall). Thanks in advance.

nugghuffer,

green2brown

ELB is very tight to take out with hands. Using scissors works very well, but be carefull.

The ELBs become much easier to put in and take out with time and use. After a good ISO soak, they seem to stiffen up a bit again and the fit becomes a little tighter, but not to a negative extent at all.

Maybe it's the potency of your herb? I've found ~15% medicine is good for about 4 20 second hits at the noon position, ~20% gets me 7 on average, ~25% gets me around 9, ~30% hits about 13, and this 88% concentrate I've yet to find the end. It's been a long journey of a couple days now. I've actually counted hits on those qualities a few times each. So they're decent 'standards' I guess? :) But yeah, that was just my thinking.

green2brown,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Could someone please tell me how wide the Cloud is in inches? I just wanna know if I need to order new foam for my Pelican case or not since I haven't been able to find it's width on here (I know it's about 7.5 inches tall). Thanks in advance.

2 1/2"w x 3"d.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: nugghuffer
Top Bottom