Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Dabowski

Ordered the cloud last night and got exited and went with two day shipping hopping it may make it by Friday! Anyone know where these ship from? Props to StoneMoney55 and the VapeXHale team from what I have seen so far it looks amazing. I will make a video when I receive the unit hopefully have it up this weekend.

Buyola

I had the smell slightly.... So I put the cloud to the highest level till it powered on and off.
I did that twice and the smell and taste was gone. And if people are bitching about the heat up time, plug it into a timer so it's
Hot in the morning when you wake up.
Coffee ready, Cloud ready!

darkrom

Great Scott!
Initial smell. I'll probably heat it to max temp 2x and let it burn off any manufacturing oils etc. but I just wanted to make sure this vape is as pure/clean as I expect it to be.

I wish i signed up a long time ago. I signed up last week for the waiting list. I'm guessing its safe to assume it will be months not weeks to get an email?

darkrom,
Reactions: JCat

JCat

Accessory Maker
Initial smell. I'll probably heat it to max temp 2x and let it burn off any manufacturing oils etc. but I just wanted to make sure this vape is as pure/clean as I expect it to be.

I wish i signed up a long time ago. I signed up last week for the waiting list. I'm guessing its safe to assume it will be months not weeks to get an email?

... if only I had access to the database of order dates/ship dates I could provide an educated guess! ;) (see post 3556)

JCat,
Reactions: darkrom

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
Anyone else? More info would be greatly appreciated. Not one person brought this point up that I noticed.

I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned several times (or more). It appears that running the unit on max for ~hour burns it off. I don't recall anyone having a continuing problem though or needing to return the unit due to this.

oldiebutgoodie,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
No smell from mine. (except the sweet, sweet, smell of vapor success!!) I be lovin' those thick and juicy clouds, yo!! :p

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Quick update, as Stu mentioned, in an attempt to make our ELBs more durable, unbeknownst to us, the fitting became tighter....

We have contacted our supplier and they are working on a new ELB design for us that will be more durable but offer easier fitting. These should be completed within a month or so.

In the meantime, if anyone has super tight fitting ELBs, this is what you can do:
  • Don't push it in all the way. Push it in as far as it can go comfortably and the machine will work fine. You might have to use a slightly higher temp since the herb will be further away from the heat source
  • Second, soak your ELB in simple green or ISO as much as you can. I found this makes the screen mesh less rigid and easier to work with
We have a good idea of which units shipped out with the ultra tight screens. When we get the new ones in, we are happy send off replacements to you guys. As always, if you are one of these folks with these screens, open a case and we will send you a complimentary set of replacement screens.

I train my ELBs in a 18.8 bowl piece before using them. I just run the ELB in and out a few times and then it will fit the cloud joint with no effort. I did have to look though a few different bowls 18.8 bowls to find one with the same inner diam. as the cloud male joint. I found my illadelph hot hit bowl is the same male joint as the joint. Dont risk the cloud joint!

I also heat my ISO to boiling when i clean my ELBs. Makes them new

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
Boiling ISO seems like it could be potentially dangerous to me. Am I just paranoid?

:peace:
No you are not. I would not recommend heating it up at all. If you must heat it up, do not use an open flame. I would use something like a hot plate. Personally, I would avoid heating up ISO at all.

Isopropyl alcohol vapor is denser than air and is highly flammable with a very wide combustible range. It should be kept away from heat and open flame. When mixed with air or other oxidizers it can explode through deflagration.[14] Isopropyl alcohol has also been reported to form explosive peroxides.[14][15]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isopropyl_alcohol

Marvc

I was about 5 seconds away from buying the vivape, and then I stumbled upon The cloud and now I'm sold on it. So I pre ordered yesterday and I'm wondeing do I have a very long wait? Weeks? Months? Maybe a year? Thx any input in appreciated.

Marvc,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Lots of us in same boat I have a feeling (ordered June 11th). Read through prior posts though ... Pretty darn sure it's not going to be years but weeks might be a little hopeful ... I'm hoping for the fall!

(The VXC team doesn't want to waste their resources answering questions about where everyone is in line and instead is focusing their energy on production.)

JCat,

darkrom

Great Scott!
I was about 5 seconds away from buying the vivape, and then I stumbled upon The cloud and now I'm sold on it. So I pre ordered yesterday and I'm wondeing do I have a very long wait? Weeks? Months? Maybe a year? Thx any input in appreciated.

I'm in the same boat. I understand we won't get an answer and I understand why too. I get a months vibe though. People were on this list for a long ass time. :/

darkrom,

Marvc

Yea I was thinking I would find it on ebay for outragaous prices(not that I would buy it) . But i guess this thing is just hat coveted. make it all the sweeter when I finally get it.

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur
I wasn't trying to imply that the HTs were the only problem holding up production, but since everyone has to buy the whole package right now it definitely isn't helping when the blowers have to make several custom ones. I don't know how VXH runs their operation, but I'd like to assume that selling Clouds without HTs would help get caught up on some of the pre-orders since not everyone wants the tube.

Boobs I'm not mad at you or anyone else with one of these sweet custom HTs, I was just saying it wouldn't be fair for all of us who are waiting patiently if that did hold up the shipping of Clouds. You deserve one after all the badass videos you've made on these threads haha (love that new Liquid piece you have too!)

Yeah that's kinda bullshit that some people already have custom HTs and the rest of us are still waiting to get a standard Cloud package, especially if they're being blown by the in-house guys. I just want the Cloud without a HT, why can't this happen soon? It seems like all the pre-orders have been filled so what is the point of making every order still buy the HT? It would take a load off the glass blowers and allow more people on the list to get their units. I'm sure I'm not the only person who wants the Cloud only. C'mon VXH crew, make it happen!

What a completely baseless claim. These orders were not handled by VXC and crew they were handled by an afiliated party.

Also the hydra tube is great design. I would use it over pretty much anything else at this point.

Tea Party,
Top Bottom