Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
made a little comic to share my enthusiasm!

QkdkL.png

I bet many of you feel the same right :D

hehe that's great...I'm with you!!! although I can't wait more for no problems ;)

m0sh,

MacRadish

and most importantly, making sure our customers that paid are getting the proper level of customer service. We're not a big company with lots of resources so we have to make the best of what we have.

I have to say that the level of customer service I experienced in dealing with my initial Cloud was absolutely top notch and in many ways ABOVE a big company with lots of resources.

Special thanks to Phil and Bryan.

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
They had to remove a lot of MJ related material a while ago. Some dead links still survived (lol, dead survived).

Seek,
Reactions: willieR

willieR

Been here since 2009
The big Green "Learn More" button is down. That's a pretty key button...

So this can basically be used on a whole host of bongs? Pick your own glass

willieR,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
The big Green "Learn More" button is down. That's a pretty key button...

So this can basically be used on a whole host of bongs? Pick your own glass

I'd say that VXC isn't actively using the site for marketing at the moment; the focus is on the pre-release launch and all that goes with that (which is a helluva lot). The important part of the site is under Support, i.e., the manual and the contact pages that are being used by those placing/receiving pre-orders.

The Cloud can be used with any piece having a 18/19mm GonG joint. If your piece has a 14mm joint you'll need a 14/18 adapter, and if the joint is very close to the body of the piece you may need a 45 degree adapter. There are a couple YouTube vids by @Pappy which illustrate this.

willieR

Been here since 2009
I'll check for @Pappy vids. Was watching Monkey's vids with great interest. I very much like the option to marry up well with high end glass.

Too bad the Cloud doesn't do oils directly.

Wouldn't the initial glass people (sovereignty, etc) build and sell these glass components separately? Maybe the relationship with the Cloud wasn't meant to be, but excellent glass options should be available after purchasing the Cloud.

Would the arrival of the Cloud be faster is we just ordered the Cloud and sourced the glass ourselves?

willieR,

hereatlast

willieR: check out some of the previous posts and launch details to catch up. As of now the unit is available only with an accompanying piece of glass. It seems like they'll release standalone units down the line but that's not an option for now.

hereatlast,

willieR

Been here since 2009
I've been cruising through old posts and many vids. Haven't found @Pappy material yet, but still looking.

So if we want a unit, best to get in line and get whatever glass they have. Then look to build a glass option later.

Would be nice to see the glass choices left on their site but that's not happening today. Too bad about the glass relationship issues they've had.

willieR,

oldiebutgoodie

I'll check for @Pappy vids. Was watching Monkey's vids with great interest. I very much like the option to marry up well with high end glass.

Too bad the Cloud doesn't do oils directly.

Wouldn't the initial glass people (sovereignty, etc) build and sell these glass components separately? Maybe the relationship with the Cloud wasn't meant to be, but excellent glass options should be available after purchasing the Cloud.

Would the arrival of the Cloud be faster is we just ordered the Cloud and sourced the glass ourselves?

On YouTube search for "clubmjw", that's the name @Pappy posts the vids under.

EDIT: Here are what I think you're looking for (I had 'em bookmarked):

I think there are some posts here (or maybe the preceding thread) where folks talked about using oils. Don't hold me to that.

Re the glass: Of course I can't speak for VXC, but seems to me that since these are specialty pieces that only work with the Cloud there isn't an aftermarket for that right now anyway, although that certainly is a possibility in the future. AFAIK pre-orders include an HT; it isn't optional. VXC would have to comment on if/when HT's will be unbundled, but from previous posts I think that additional HT's will be available for purchase separately at some future point.

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
I have to say that the level of customer service I experienced in dealing with my initial Cloud was absolutely top notch and in many ways ABOVE a big company with lots of resources.

Special thanks to Phil and Bryan.
Imho Yor support staff is way better than any big company. I had some troubles with ordering and phil made it happen and because of him i was able to ascend to the clouds major props to your support staff :):D:clap:

willieR

Been here since 2009
The VertigoGlass Hydra Tree looks pretty sweet. I suppose it's silly to wonder if an order went in today, how long it would take to get. Might be months. That's not so bad as long as we know up front. Mercurial lead times frustrate people.

Found the Vids by ClubMJ. Very cool . Thanks OBG

willieR,

m0j0h4nd

At this point there is no information on how long it will take to fill orders. I believe they have just started filling orders for people who preordered in the very beginning of 2011.

m0j0h4nd,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
On YouTube search for "clubmjw", that's the name @Pappy posts the vids under.

I think there are some posts here (or maybe the preceding thread) where folks talked about using oils. Don't hold me to that.

Re the glass: Of course I can't speak for VXC, but seems to me that since these are specialty pieces that only work with the Cloud, there isn't an aftermarket for that right now anyway, although that certainly is a possibility in the future. AFAIK pre-orders include an HT; it isn't optional. VXC would have to comment on if/when HT's will be unbundled, but from previous posts I think that additional HT's will be available for purchase separately at some future point.

I have a feeling that the ht's will be compatible with a few different Vapes, namely the ha and the solo and even the sv,possibly others as well.

So is it really compatible with the ha or would you need to modify the ha somehow? I'm guessing a slight trim on he Teflon piece and it will fit perfectly. Hoover, could u let us know?

notmyrealUSERname,

oldiebutgoodie

I have a feeling that the ht's will be compatible with a few different Vapes, namely the ha and the solo and even the sv,possibly others as well.

Didn't this come up once before? IIRC there was discussion about whether the vape would support an 18/19 joint, and whether it could work with the HT's inverted design since most glass piece joints point up not down.

Or maybe I just dreamed all this. A lot of us are hallucinating these days - and that's before we've even gotten our Cloud. :)

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Didn't this come up once before? IIRC there was discussion about whether the vape would support an 18/19 joint, and whether it could work with the HT's inverted design since most glass piece joints point up not down.

Or maybe I just dreamed all this. A lot of us are hallucinating these days - and that's before we've even gotten our Cloud. :)

We have been talking about usng the ht with the PD and other vaps for years.

oldiebutgoodie

We have been talking about usng the ht with the PD and other vaps for years.

Oh well, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the class. :D

Or maybe it's just memory loss. I'm not sure though - I can't remember.

oldiebutgoodie,

Bungles

Vapeaholic
At this point there is no information on how long it will take to fill orders. I believe they have just started filling orders for people who preordered in the very beginning of 2011.

I wish you were right I preordered 8/10 and still no email here :p

Anxious as hell over here!! Can't wait!!

Bungles,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Oh well, I never claimed to be the brightest bulb in the class. :D

Or maybe it's just memory loss. I'm not sure though - I can't remember.

Extreme is another people talked about using via adaptor with a ht. At the time, seemed matching it to the PD would be something id do often. In reality, the vxc performs so well with small amounts, I have only tried it once or twice. The supreme was fun to use with a HT too, something I did after my first beta unit died about a year ago.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I hooked up my HT to my EQV (via 7th floor tubing and an 18mm EQ elbow) It worked okay, but trying to pull good clouds with a sub 383F temp was not so great. The Cloud really makes the most of any HT and any piece of glass and to quote Vapinghole It is perfect for those in search of Low Temp Hemp!!

Cheers everyone!

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
I hooked up my HT to my EQV (via 7th floor tubing and an 18mm EQ elbow) It worked okay, but trying to pull good clouds with a sub 383F temp was not so great. The Cloud really makes the most of any HT and any piece of glass and to quote Vapinghole It is perfect for those in search of Low Temp Hemp!!

Cheers everyone!
Using a whip will add way too much drag and makes it inconvenient to use the hydratube, which u have to plug the elbow into the bottom of the tube and hold it in. A better solution would be to just stick an 18m male-to-male adaptor onto the top of the cyclone bowl then just stick the hydratube directly onto that. Would be like a giant cloud....minus the GIANT clouds lol

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Using a whip will add way too much drag and makes it inconvenient to use the hydratube, which u have to plug the elbow into the bottom of the tube and hold it in. A better solution would be to just stick an 18m male-to-male adaptor onto the top of the cyclone bowl then just stick the hydratube directly onto that. Would be like a giant cloud....minus the GIANT clouds lol
By Jove! I think he's got it!! Good idea Bro! That would definitely provide a different experience.

Bluntcrush,
Top Bottom