Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

SkollIstKrieg

gahhhh sooooo jealous of you all! I ordered November 18 2010, hopefully my turn is sooner than later!

Im still surprised there's not more vids flooding this thread, but good to hear that people are receiving their packaging safe and sound! Would love to see any glass heads of this forum do a vid hitting all their pieces with the cloud :)

SkollIstKrieg,

theamigo

my cloud has sat in the illinois facility the whole day even though it arrived there yesterday at 8:16 pm. very sad and mad... i might not get it before my spring break which means i wont get to play with it until i come back from break (april 10th). im still hoping i get it before friday afternoon...wish me luck guys!

theamigo,

Retrospects

my cloud has sat in the illinois facility the whole day even though it arrived there yesterday at 8:16 pm. very sad and mad... i might not get it before my spring break which means i wont get to play with it until i come back from break (april 10th). im still hoping i get it before friday afternoon...wish me luck guys!
Mine did the same thing, got there on Monday and sat until tonight so that UPS could deliver on the expected delivery date of tomorrow. :rolleyes:

That's what we get for trying to save some money on shipping I suppose. From a business perspective I can understand why they would hold the packages, but from a consumer perspective it is moderately frustrating.

Ultimately it comes down to the fact that I've waited for this for over a year at this point, no sense in getting too upset about a couple of extra days. :)

theamigo

i suspected that they were just holding onto it so they would make expected delivery date. pretty scummy thing to do :( in my case its more than a couple extra days. its almost two weeks. but to put things into perspective, atleast im about to get my vape. there are so many more that wish they were in my position. i'll stop whining now :)

Retrospects

i suspected that they were just holding onto it so they would make expected delivery date. pretty scummy thing to do :( in my case its more than a couple extra days. its almost two weeks. but to put things into perspective, atleast im about to get my vape. there are so many more that wish they were in my position. i'll stop whining now :)
Yeah that's rather unfortunate. Is your expected delivery on Friday? Hopefully you get it before you have to leave!

Retrospects,

m0j0h4nd

UPS rarely delivers a package before the delivery date. I can't even remember the last time they ever delivered something early.

m0j0h4nd,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
i got my cloud the day before i got my tracking email from ups. I was told that vxc would be shipped on Monday and I received it on monday morning at 10 am. I was flabbergasted. I have dealt with the brown trucks before
My :2c:

jackstraw62,

theamigo

my expected date is friday, by the end of the day. my college stops giving packages at 4. so if the package gets delivered at the end of the day, i will not be able to get it until after the break. im really really hoping i can get it before break so i can marvel about how awesome it is during the whole break

theamigo,

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
my expected date is friday, by the end of the day. my college stops giving packages at 4. so if the package gets delivered at the end of the day, i will not be able to get it until after the break. im really really hoping i can get it before break so i can marvel about how awesome it is during the whole break
maybe you can pick it up at local ups office .

jackstraw62,

theamigo

yeah i thought about it. im gonna give it a bit more time before i decide anything. worst case scenario, i'll be even more excited when i finally get to use it after break.

theamigo,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Ya i had the option to order 2 as well, but wasnt sure if we were suposed to or not. Felt like a dick move to take another knowing others are going as crazy as I was.

Mr. Smoke No More,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

someroorguy

My Cloud Landed today!!!! love this thing only vape that can cut my oil tolerance as I said before the Cloud EXCEEDS Expectations!!!

Most Enjoyable Vape Experience! Every pull is a milky vapor pull!!! The Cloud is what I always looking for from a Vape and now its HERE!!!

and if you missed my video.... my friend got his pre order first...

[/quote]

So in the vid we took rips in chronological order from pack to brown and then display the bowl in the vid for you guys... these rips where taken at full temp which is unnecessary but we wanted monster clouds and we got just that. With the temp all the way the cloud would NOT BURN a bowl!!! VAPORFECTION (as shown in the video) and you can easily taste when its toasted! Perfect temp control and milky clouds every time...

more videos to come soon!!!!

B.

War Criminal
I almost felt bad too, but obviously not bad enough. I'm comfortable with my dickishness. I really thought I only wanted the circ, but after this 2 year ride I felt the need to get both. I regret not signing up for the sov too. Can't wait to see if any of those wind up in the classifieds. They'll set FC records for fastest sell for sure.

EDIT : I will respect the rules tho, and if I broke them, just send me the circ, keep the tree.

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Checked my email before bed and holy shit am I glad I did. Order placed and now I get to sleep tonight knowing I'll have a Cloud in my hands within the next 7-10 days.

ShadowLink12

Activist
Dangit! Guess I just missed the first round of sgw emails since I didn't get mine tonight. Preordered July 2010...guess it will be any day now!

ShadowLink12,

theamigo

glad to hear you guys have finally received the email to order! just a question: has anyone been able to ghost a big rip?

theamigo,

Ville23

How much are the extra HT's?
I thought there was a HT shortage but you can order more than one?
Sweet...I'm in!

Just curious about how many Clouds have shipped?
Are we at least into the 2011 preorders yet?

Ville23,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I'm not 100% positive about this, but I think there may be a temporary glitch in the online catalog web page that mistakenly allows buying more than 1 unit, or more than 1 HT. I'm guessing that if one does that, there will be a follow-up email from VXC to clarify the order. Personally, I'd stick to SM's process of ordering one, lest it slow my down my order being processed. (That doesn't apply to extra ELB's, of course.)

oldiebutgoodie,
Top Bottom