Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

someroorguy

Well lets start this off by saying some things EXCEED Expectations and the VapeXhale Cloud is at the top of that list for me! Im an all day oil Vape'er and the Cloud cut right through my crazy tolerance and sat me down... Most Enjoyable Vape Experience EVER!!! The Cloud is the only Vape I need and the experience has opened my eyes... all my other vapes must go to new homes now.... The Cloud is what I always looking for from a Vape and now its HERE!!!

So in the vid we took rips in order from pack to brown and then display the bowl...We cranked the temp all the way up for the big tube and could NOT BURN a bowl!!! Each one came out a nice brown (as shown in the video) and you can easily taste when its time! Perfect temp control is here!! Now all I need is my own Cloud to Xhale!!

m0j0h4nd

Please correct me if I'm wrong...The only people who can change their hydratube preference are those that ordered the SGW showerdome. If you ordered a Vertigo you will not get the option to change tube preference.

m0j0h4nd,

hereatlast

Good to see some GD folks here. That vid does as good job of displaying the temperature range on a classic SG piece.

BTW: I see it as nothing but good news that more people will get their hands on TAFKAGM's work. :cool:

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Please correct me if I'm wrong...The only people who can change their hydratube preference are those that ordered the SGW showerdome. If you ordered a Vertigo you will not get the option to change tube preference.
when i got my email on 3/2 i had the ability to change to a dome from the vertigo. I did not so I don't know what would have happened. I am glad I did not change my mind because i love the tree but i plan on buying the in house dome this summer if they are available :)

stonemonkey55 said:
if you have changed your mind and want to order a ShowerDome, let us know and we will update you when we get ShowerDomes in.

jackstraw62,

jimbo

winterize
A member who received their cloud on here had some QC issues/imperfections on his HT. Does anyone remember if it was a SG or VG piece? I'm super anal, and if it's the VG i'll just go with the HC.

I believe it was Vertigo. I've owned multiple glass pieces from Vertigo and on 2 I found scratches. Though the VG HT I received is flawless and hits great!

jimbo,

vapor 4 life

Wow love the vids. Being a low temp vapist and seeing it still pumping out fat clouds at 9 setting has me checking my email at an unhealthy rate. Can not wait!! Keep the reviews coming. I have never been glued to any thread like this before. Thanks:leaf::mmmm::leaf:

jumpoff_the_planet

I received serial number 19 probably 3 or 4 weeks ago. With the Vertigo HT.

My Hydratude is flawed, where the arms of the trees meet the top there is cracks or lines basically all the way around. I am hoping it was just due to how they put them on and not stress cracks which is kind of what they look like.

Functionally and structurally it seems fine but I am worried about it. Honestly it is pretty disappointing to receive one with cracks/whatever all around the tree, especially considering they commissioned these artists based on their quality of work.

Other than that the cloud is awesome and it really does produce some of the thickest, tastiest vapor I've had. With my volcano I found my favorite temp is 368 degrees F and I have the cloud set at about 10ish which seems comparable.

Also I wanted to mention if you have tubes you want to use it with you need at least an inch of clearance from the edge of the gong fitting to the tube or else you will need an angular adapter. I have a SGW stemless showerhead which I can't use with it until I get an adapter.

jumpoff_the_planet,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
"And you ordered the Vertigo?" No, I guess that's why I haven't gotten an email yet. I ordered the showerdome November 2010...

Tstat,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
dam all these videos are awesome. thanks guys.

the only thing that kills me is not being able to try one out. anyone has one in the bay area that wants to share the love :D

jackstraw62

dam all these videos are awesome. thanks guys.

the only thing that kills me is not being able to try one out. anyone has one in the bay area that wants to share the love :D
got a current california medical card come to tahoe you can send me a pm :D

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
yea i know sm55 is in the bay but i think he is a busy dude so i don't wanna bother him. but i'm dying to try one one. :)

ilovebOObs,

B.

War Criminal
Any idea of when emails will go out for the SGW folks who want the hydracirc instead?

B.,

Ville23

@jackstraw62...thanks for the great vids & review! Seeing those amazing clouds with such low temp is so nice!
Being one of the few, still using a hot air gun, I've been drooling over your vids & comments.
Especially when you said you were revaping ABV @ 9:00...amazing!
We are all wanting big thick clouds but the ability to get such nice low temp clouds is just awesome!

I've never heard of any product not only live up to but exceed everyones expectations!
Someone will always find something wrong with it...But not with this beauty.

BTW the new HT looks freakin' nice! I'll gladly choose that over the SGW I preordered when my time comes.

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
Any idea of when emails will go out for the SGW folks who want the hydracirc instead?
If I were a betting man, I'd say the first week of April. My impression from SM's post was that they had the circs in stock. Unsure of how many Glass Monkey produced, but I imagine enough to fill at least 20 orders...

AgentofChaos,

theVaporSpot

Retailer
It is great! Just got ours here at the Vapor Spot in Los Angeles...not for sale yet, but personal unit...i may have to retire the heatgun after 12 years...full video review coming soon...test drives and vapor consultations at 9pm in our bar by appt only! but if you gotta test drive...call for details www.thevaporspot.com
JJ

BL4ZE

My Hydratude is flawed, where the arms of the trees meet the top there is cracks or lines basically all the way around. I am hoping it was just due to how they put them on and not stress cracks which is kind of what they look like.

My vertigo is the same way, I only noticed air bubbles at first but it wasen't until I cleaned the tube one day that I did a closer inspection and noticed the cloudy parts that look like stress points. Yea it sucks but function wise it works great. Out of the 4 pieces of glass I own two of them have flaws. The way I look at it is these blowers won't be seeing anymore of my money nor will i recommend them. My Efs and Sgw both arrived in perfect shape so I give them the :tup:

Alright so anyways I'd like to add that I used the Cloud with some friends a couple weeks back and they all loved it. Everyone seemed to be in agreement that it was really easy to use and the cloud & hydratube was a nice setup. Also I'm going to try and get some video up this weekend. I've already got clips of my Efs and vertigo and I may go ahead and do one with my headford as well and throw them all together.

Fyi - Be sure to always put the cap back on your ez load bowl before pulling through your hydratube, if not it'll make a big mess :doh: That was on a clear head as well lol

vape4life

Banned for life
It is great! Just got ours here at the Vapor Spot in Los Angeles...not for sale yet, but personal unit...i may have to retire the heatgun after 12 years...full video review coming soon...test drives and vapor consultations at 9pm in our bar by appt only! but if you gotta test drive...call for details www.thevaporspot.com
JJ

Can't wait I love your reviews!!! Really looking forward to it man.

Thanks guys for all the videos!!! SICK!!!

After hearing all the issues with the VG ht's i'm going with the herd and switching my sgw for a HC.

Now i'm realizing what all the waiting was really about...the feedback has been awesome! And it's getting so much damn closer!

I can feel the muthafuckin hounds nipping!!!

vape4life,

jackstraw62

@jackstraw62...thanks for the great vids & review! Seeing those amazing clouds with such low temp is so nice!
Being one of the few, still using a hot air gun, I've been drooling over your vids & comments.
Especially when you said you were revaping ABV @ 9:00...amazing!
We are all wanting big thick clouds but the ability to get such nice low temp clouds is just awesome!

I've never heard of any product not only live up to but exceed everyones expectations!
Someone will always find something wrong with it...But not with this beauty.

BTW the new HT looks freakin' nice! I'll gladly choose that over the SGW I preordered when my time comes
then you will love this vape because that is what I was using before I bought this vape. I have a craftsman(steinel) small grommet bong and nitro universal bowl. this vape is effortless to use with incredible temp control. :nod:

ShadowLink12

Activist
The sudden flood of testimonials and videos has me losing my mind, if I don't get my email for the hydracirc in the next week I may need somebody to monitor my mental health, haha. Anybody in WA have the Cloud yet? I would love to meet up, i have my medical prescriptions, pm if you have the cloud and want to have a session!

ShadowLink12,

mmafighterthe25

i just cant wait to get my preorder email an cloud, i preordered feb 2012, so ill probably waiting for my showerdome or hydracirc til june or later.

mmafighterthe25,
Top Bottom