Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

GratefulVapor

Phish Head
And the acquisition syndrome continues. I love the new Mobius SO much with the Cloud that now I want to get another piece... thinking a SYN inverted shower cap, or some sort of gridded inline. :brow: :rockon:

Glad to hear you are enjoying your Cloud so much! I can't wait one day to join the ranks, once my email is shot my way to purchase my frown will turn up-side down. I definitely think you should snag a SYN showerhead if you are even slightly interested. I absolutely love mine :rockon: . It's the 'mini'(splash guard) tube, version. SYN also has some new percs you should look into, that are freaking AMAZING. On another note; to be honest I haven't been keeping up with this thread, mainly because of how jealous it makes me. I've read the old one, & have scanned/read some of this current one. I am unclear about the current hydra-tube situation(or availability).
It appears that the SG & Vertigo HTs are already gone/sold-out..& possibly the SGW are soon to follow(which was what I 'originally' chose as my preferred HT, since SG wasn't an option ATM). I may be wrong. Will VX not be including HTs from 'out-side' blowers w/ the Cloud from now on; & only offering their generic in-house circ HT instead? I know that they said they were going to start having an in-house HT as an option, but I just have been too busy (moving & work) to stay up to date with this thread that grows so large so quickly. I thought they were going to do the in-house option as a cheaper alternative, or something else. Kinda bummed already, as I wish I was one of those that was able to get a SG(+wish I already had a cloud! ha), & since I am far down the list, I am concerned. Will I not be receiving a SGW? Wish I could have pre-ordered when I wanted (my browser wouldn't let me), then I could have gotten the discount AND a niceeee piece of glass. So the 'later' pre-orders are paying the full price & receiving an in-house HT...is this the case? I know the in-house HTs are probably fine & functional, I just want to clarify. Thanks guys. :shrug: :peace:

GratefulVapor,

arf777

No longer dogless
A few hours of use later, I'm liking it more and more. Definitely the new daily driver. Like some other folks, I'm medicinal as well as recreational, plus I like thick vapor anyway. My sweet-spot has been around 1 o'clock, crank it up higher to get a few additional rips either at 3 or 5, depending on the variety of herbal I'm using. Using it much lower, 9ish, when I want to savor the flavor.

I really like that you don't need any technique for this - you can just pull to your hearts content. I can easily seeing this converting some of the combustion folks I know.

One thing, for me personally, I don't think the Cloud outperforms the VHW. But it's definitely its equal in vapor production, and the Cloud is orders of magnitude easier to use. IMHO, the taste from the Cloud is very close to the VHW, the closest of any other vape I've used, but not quite the equal. No idea why - they are both all-glass except for small amounts of steel screen. Before my health problems interfered, I was a trained chef and was known for having a very, very sensitive palette, maybe that's related.

The Cloud has definitely punched through my tolerance - in the first three hours I had it, I misplaced: a pair of glasses, two remote controls, a Smoke Buddy, numerous pokers, my cell phone, and an ipod -all without moving more than 2 feet in any direction - and managed to unplug my computer twice :p.

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I was just making a joke about the pre-order wait time. I edited my post and added a little winky face.

I pre-orderd a few days ago. I am sure by mid summer I will get my invitation to order. Looking forward to it.

I might get myself an under dog to hold me over till my pre-order turn comes up.

Slightly Medicated,

THCMuscle

I decided to shoot a video for you folks wondering how the cloud does with low temperatures AND tiny amounts of herb. This is more vapor, as well as higher quality vapor than I achieve with my RZ's with similar amounts of herb

Here is the amount of herb I loaded for the video:
2c80987c.jpg

Here is the video Vv CLICKvV

Here is the ABV from that sesh, as you can see its very lightly cooked! I am satisfied with this low degree of vaporization.
999fea29.jpg

Cheers, I love this vape!

vape4life

Banned for life
One thing, for me personally, I don't think the Cloud outperforms the VHW. But it's definitely its equal in vapor production, and the Cloud is orders of magnitude easier to use. IMHO, the taste from the Cloud is very close to the VHW, the closest of any other vape I've used, but not quite the equal. No idea why - they are both all-glass except for small amounts of steel screen. Before my health problems interfered, I was a trained chef and was known for having a very, very sensitive palette, maybe that's related.

The Cloud has definitely punched through my tolerance - in the first three hours I had it, I misplaced: a pair of glasses, two remote controls, a Smoke Buddy, numerous pokers, my cell phone, and an ipod -all without moving more than 2 feet in any direction - and managed to unplug my computer twice :p.

Can you elaborate on why it doesn't outperform the VHW? And when you say "close" to the VHW are you implying that the taste of the VHW is better? I'm probably picking up both the cloud and vhw but am more curious as to the differences in taste.

Also, when you indicate that the cloud definitely punched through your tolerance, is that based on your vhw use?

THCMUSCLE:

SICK!!!!!!!!!! Really enjoy your vids dude, and I think it's awesome that the ELB doesn't need a preheat, and can produce clouds like that off of only a little bud and at the lowest temp. The taste must of been amazing.

THCMuscle

My cloud has stopped working, the lights now cycle red/green and it won't heat.

*sigh* time to file another support ticket

THCMuscle,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!

OMFG im in shambles, this just happened to me too, just kept flashing red and green for a while, then constantly red flashing but no heat. Turned the switch on and off and it turned on properly. Heres the worst part, when i pulled the cloud off of my mobius after my first hit, the male end of the cloud just broke off in the bubbler!!!! I dont know if they are related but this is making me sick, this is the first piece of glass i have ever broke besides a glass spoon i kept in my coat pocket back in highschool. I dont know if it was from thermal shock because i just cleaned my bub and filled with cold water, but I always dry the joint out before use. I have no idea what happened, if it somehow got jarred b4 which I also highly doubt bc I treat this thing like a baby. Fuck gotta go file a support ticket and see what VXL says :ugh:

Mr. Smoke No More,

Ville23

Sorry to hear that after those sweet vids! :(
Really great to see the lowest temp and the sweet blue vapor...my mouth was watering a bit!
Damn nice vids...thanks!

Ville23,

Troi

OMFG im in shambles, this just happened to me too, just kept flashing red and green for a while, then constantly red flashing but no heat. Turned the switch on and off and it turned on properly. Heres the worst part, when i pulled the cloud off of my mobius after my first hit, the male end of the cloud just broke off in the bubbler!!!! I dont know if they are related but this is making me sick, this is the first piece of glass i have ever broke besides a glass spoon i kept in my coat pocket back in highschool. I dont know if it was from thermal shock because i just cleaned my bub and filled with cold water, but I always dry the joint out before use. I have no idea what happened, if it somehow got jarred b4 which I also highly doubt bc I treat this thing like a baby. Fuck gotta go file a support ticket and see what VXL says :ugh:

Sorry to hear your both having issues, look for emails with how we will proceed with both of these cases.

Troi,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I've mentioned that my cloud has failed to heat on numerous occasions. Its usually when it's been sitting in the cold. If I warm it up a little it starts heating. Cycling power can also help.

In fact mine just did it again. Just red and green flashing but no ticking or heat.

elmomuzz,

vape4life

Banned for life
VXL: PLEASE start offering extended warranties as an option. Many manufacturers offer 3 year warranties which is imperative if you want to establish trust in your product.

vape4life,

Buyola

I ordered on 1/22/12 cant wait for the cloud. I have owned them all, Arizer, Volcano,Vivape. The Vivape is my everday vape. Can not wait to post my review of the Cloud.

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I ordered on 1/22/12 cant wait for the cloud. I have owned them all, Arizer, Volcano,Vivape. The Vivape is my everday vape. Can not wait to post my review of the Cloud.

Welcome, Buyola! The viVape is my daily driver as well. I preordered the VXC a few months ago, and I can't wait to compare it against the viVape. If working correctly, I think the VXC wins, despite how good the viVape is.

mmafighterthe25

Welcome, Buyola! The viVape is my daily driver as well. I preordered the VXC a few months ago, and I can't wait to compare it against the viVape. If working correctly, I think the VXC wins, despite how good the viVape is.

yea i preordered 2/28/12 so i cant wait to get my email to buy

mmafighterthe25,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
lol, you've made 31 posts like that already, I think that people get you're eagerly awaiting your Cloud by now dude.

VXL: PLEASE start offering extended warranties as an option. Many manufacturers offer 3 year warranties which is imperative if you want to establish trust in your product.

I'm not sure what the normal procedure for this is, but don't you think you want a little to much to soon? I mean, if it were me I'd want to know if my product would even survive 3 years of intensive use before I would feel comfortable to submitting to such a warranty.

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
Welcome to the forums Buyola! Cheers! Hope you find yourself in the clouds sooner than you think! :peace:

Bluntcrush,
I'm not sure what the normal procedure for this is, but don't you think you want a little to much to soon? I mean, if it were me I'd want to know if my product would even survive 3 years of intensive use before I would feel comfortable to submitting to such a warranty.

You make a good point but I would also like to be able to buy an extended warranty in the future. Since I was not early enough on the initial preorders I have to pay $450+ tax/shipping, so I would expect a product that expensive to last over a year. I don't know about yall, but I can't buy an almost $500 vape every year. I'm not trying to be negative but with some of these members units dying in less than a month, I am seriously considering passing on my chance to order if I get my email soon. That doesn't mean I don't want the Cloud or won't order the next version, just might wait for the kinks to get worked out.

nugghuffer,
Reactions: vape4life

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Ya man, my worst nightmare came true. When i woke I thought that it couldnt have actually happened and rolled over to flip the switch. When i saw the broken joint I went into shock all over again

Mr. Smoke No More,

THCMuscle

The VXH crew replied to my support ticket within an hour, and less than 24hrs later my cloud is in the mail to them. Frustrating yes, but theyre doing a great job trying to sort this out.

THCMuscle,

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Words escape me (for the moment)...
7122571627_2a92013fb7_b.jpg

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but, are those new?! or at least one of them?

the bottom of the HT thats upside down looks tapered and I hadn't noticed that before, and the one on the right, just looks big :D

Purpl3_Haz3,
Top Bottom