Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

vapelvr

Cloud+ died this morning RIP. The usual wouldn't turn green/heat up issue...after 6 months of i'd say fairly heavy usage between 12 on the dial all the way up to max, but typically around 1-3:00. I had a feeling this was going to happen, but it just kept going and going so I thought maybe I got lucky.

Time to move over to the EVO thread. The Cloud has been the best vaporizer i've ever used.
So to those that have used all 3, is there a reason not to find a used Cloud in excellent condition and get to know the cloud that way first? What should one of these run used? Is there a ballpark price I should look for?

I can't afford an eVo yet but would really like to find a good way of getting a used Cloud. Is the Cloud + also worth considering, I guess all but the ones that were liquidated on ebay?

vapelvr,
Reactions: //////

Ripstar

God, I hope my cloud doesn't shit out on me. I have noticed lately, when I turn it upside down to use in a tube, it will turn red and not pull as well.

Ripstar,

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
God, I hope my cloud doesn't shit out on me. I have noticed lately, when I turn it upside down to use in a tube, it will turn red and not pull as well.

Is your bamboo clear and clean all the way through?

Sinclue,

max

Out to lunch
is there a reason not to find a used Cloud in excellent condition and get to know the cloud that way first?
I doubt that condition would be an issue. What is likely to be an issue is long term reliability. A contract manufacturer that turned out to be a lemon made things even more iffy for a while. You could easily spend hundreds of dollars and end up with with a dead vape after a while. The cheapest Cloud on eBay is currently about $450, which is what the EVO is selling for. If you want a Hydratube the package is $600. The EVO is both improved in performance areas and ease of use, and should be much more reliable. Add in the 2 yr. warranty and it's a no brainer IMO.

The Cloud is good. If I hadn't gotten in on the Indiegogo upgrade deal, I'd have probably just stuck with my old unit. But the eBay cheapie deal is no more and who knows when used Clouds will pop up. Your best bet is to pre-order an EVO.

b0

Cloudy...
9 months old Cloud+ working as first day ! :rockon:

DmID4qm.jpg

super20g

Is there an existing thread or does anyone have a list of links for good glass options for the Cloud's?

My OE HydraTree tipped over, (sitting on the floor (dense carpet), literally just gently tipped over and the dang tree/diffuser broke inside the tube, first time it has been tipped over).

I ordered an Evolver HydraCirc 2.0 as a replacement, but I would like to look into other glass options as well to have a backup.

I know anything with a 16(?) mm joint will generally work, but I didn't know if there are offerings that are known to work well with the Cloud's or have better ergonomics / draw / diffusion / etc.?

super20g,

b0

Cloudy...
Is there an existing thread or does anyone have a list of links for good glass options for the Cloud's?

My OE HydraTree tipped over, (sitting on the floor (dense carpet), literally just gently tipped over and the dang tree/diffuser broke inside the tube, first time it has been tipped over).

I ordered an Evolver HydraCirc 2.0 as a replacement, but I would like to look into other glass options as well to have a backup.

I know anything with a 16(?) mm joint will generally work, but I didn't know if there are offerings that are known to work well with the Cloud's or have better ergonomics / draw / diffusion / etc.?

The joint needed is 18mm. It seems like one of the favourites around here is the ion mobius I hope to try one someday but right now I can't spend so much money in one piece. I like small pieces with good diffusion, it helps me not having issues with my asthma. Other people like big pieces and take big rips, so in the end it all depends of you. Almost any piece that you like is going to work perfectly in the cloud.

If you want to find some nice glass go to the glass section, lots of good info, pics and videos ;)

SD_haze

Another 3pg of links
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-glass-for-cloud.7886/
http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/best-glass-for-cloud.7886/

SD_haze,

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
I loves me some ticking. Just had the best ever Cloud experience, too.

My EVO is on its way back to VXH for a firmware tweaking (worked perfectly, just had limited range), so it's me and my ticker for now. I took a dab of tasty Rip City Mix, rolled it into a little ball, then rolled that ball in some kief. That's right--I made a kief-encrusted concentrate ball. I then dropped that bad boy in an ELB that already had a smidge of blue dream. Sprinkled a bit more flower on top, and boom! I paired my early bird straight-neck HT with my ticker cloud at 1:30 on the dial.

Got three fat-ass hits. I'm basted.

:freak:

Last edited:

SD_haze

I loves me some ticking. Just had the best ever Cloud experience, too.

My EVO is on its way back to VXH for a firmware tweaking (worked perfectly, just had limited range), so it's me and my ticker for now. I took a dab of tasty Rip City Mix, rolled it into a little ball, the rolled that ball in some kief. That's right--I made a kief-encrusted concentrate ball. I then dropped that bad boy in an ELB that already had a smidge of blue dream. Sprinkled a bit more flower on top, and boom! I paired my early bird straight-neck HT with my ticker cloud at 1:30 on the dial.

Got three fat-ass hits. I'm basted.

:freak:
Great idea!
I think rolling a dab of BHO in kief/flower might actually help the melting issue in the ELB.

If a little ball of BHO melts unevenly or down the side,
the vapexhale definitely does seem to struggle with vaporizing it effectively.

Gonna try this later with some cheap dispensary kief.

SD_haze,
Reactions: Shrike

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Great idea!
I think rolling a dab of BHO in kief/flower might actually help the melting issue in the ELB.

If a little ball of BHO melts unevenly or down the side,
the vapexhale definitely does seem to struggle with vaporizing it effectively.

Gonna try this later with some cheap dispensary kief.

It definitely helps for me.

Vapinghole,

white russian

cloud + dead as of today, won't heat up, 7 months old international unit united kingdom, bought from vapefiend, whats my best course of action guys? life is going to suck back to pure joints... very, very disappointed thought i was going to be one of the lucky ones.

white russian,

WaxOnWaxOff

cloud + dead as of today, won't heat up, 7 months old international unit united kingdom, bought from vapefiend, whats my best course of action guys? life is going to suck back to pure joints... very, very disappointed thought i was going to be one of the lucky ones.

Does it light up? If so, what does the light do when you turn it on?

WaxOnWaxOff,

white russian

Does it light up? If so, what does the light do when you turn it on?

stays red and stone cold........recently purchased the mobius ion, and using it inverted i don't think the cloud liked it, just got that feeling when using inverted a funny smell appeared recently, its just not good enough though every vape I've bought at a premium fails.

white russian,

biohacker

Sorry to hear that. Same thing just happened to my + but it wasn't an international. Worked incredibly well the entire time. Never seen such uniform dark chocolate brown abv before. Biggest hits i've ever experienced.

Time to warp to Cloud EVO!

white russian

Sorry to hear that. Same thing just happened to my + but it wasn't an international. Worked incredibly well the entire time. Never seen such uniform dark chocolate brown abv before. Biggest hits i've ever experienced.

Time to warp to Cloud EVO!

what was really annoying was... a few hours earlier i was telling a friend about how much i love my cloud, then i get home flip the switch and for some reason the lil bitch does not want to play ball anymore.....

Last edited:
white russian,

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

What were you told when you queried warranty status?

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: biohacker

white russian

unclear on the warranty status at the mo, only just died on me a few hours ago, a trade in sounds nice right about now, being cloudless is no fun....

white russian,
Top Bottom