Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

JohnDeere

I pre-ordered spring 2010...had a baby the day I got the registration email, finally get free cash today, transfer money, out of stock....unreal. I am hoping but not holding my breath for a quick turnaround.

JohnDeere,

jwpatt

Is the Cloud supposed to ship in any type of packaging? I recall at one point SM showed it displayed in a nice box designed specifically for the Cloud. Mine arrived packed well, but just in wrap, not official packaging of any kind. Did this change somewhere along the way? Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have if it is supposed to come that way.

jwpatt,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Is the Cloud supposed to ship in any type of packaging? I recall at one point SM showed it displayed in a nice box designed specifically for the Cloud. Mine arrived packed well, but just in wrap, not official packaging of any kind. Did this change somewhere along the way? Not a big deal, but it would be nice to have if it is supposed to come that way.

I believe they have had to delay that packaging. None of the currently shipping units have it though IIRC they still have plans for the packaging in the future.

VapeArts,

Ville23

Yeah they decided to put 'em on hold for a bit.
I hope they will offer them at some point....
they looked damn cool and seemed like it protected everything pretty well too!

BTW Troi...what was that tool that you were talking about that helped lift the ELB's out?

@dirtpie...did you find your ELB's? Damn that sucks...what a tease!
So close you can smell it :( Sorry...

Ville23,

JohnDeere

Yeah I preordered first day...got the email the end of march but I had no disposable loot (just had a baby). Literally transferred funds after selling my iPad this morning, went to the store and both were still available, posted a question here, myfundscleared and then back to the store just in time for out of stock.

I guess I snoozed, I just hope the wait isn't as long this time around. Roller coaster of vapor-emotions today. Still dreamin of my cloud.

JohnDeere,

vape4life

Banned for life
Really thought i'd have my cloud by 4/20, but that won't be possible anymore. Ah well, just will make for a longer tolerance break! Man am I ever looking forward to that first bowl.

vape4life,

JohnDeere

Yeah I preordered first day...got the email the end of march but I had no disposable loot (just had a baby). Literally transferred funds after selling my iPad this morning, went to the store and both were still available, posted a question here, myfundscleared and then back to the store just in time for out of stock.

I guess I snoozed, I just hope the wait isn't as long this time around. Roller coaster of vapor-emotions today. Still dreamin of my cloud.

I realize that when I couldn't buy one the day I got the email and registered that I was possibly forfeiting my choice of tube (or any at all) im just bummed by the timing...I literally just got the funds today and by the time they were available the vxc's were out...boohoo, I guess I only have myself and the jerks at eBay and PayPal who tied up my funds 3 exta days...Ugggh...how much longer must I wait. So sick of holding the vhw.

JohnDeere,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Phewww, been so beached on this cloud i got behind on this thread and had a real hard time catching up. Shitty about the leaky hyracirqs, mine doesn't leak but i have the exact opposite problem, my slits are cut so thin that it holds air below my perc and there is a big bubble under it. Hard to explain but ill post some pics once i get a photoboth account or whatever. I don't think this is enough to warrant a replacement since it functions decently enough, infact it is my brothers favorite piece that I own over my mobius matrix ion and headford, I prefer the bubblers my self. Maybe just because I find it so much more difficult to clean. Fluid is very difficult to get to flow through my tube possibly because of the thin slits or just the design of the hydratube, but everyone else claims its really easy to clean. I also find the cloud gets my pieces dirty quite fast, and i have big globs of THC condense quickly as if im doing errl dabs. Just shows how much the cloud is really extacting each hit. Very impressive.

I also think my cloud might be a running hot, but not sure if it is meant to be this hot. I always use it at about 7 o'clock and can use it up to about 9 comfortably. Used it at 12 o'clock at first by accident and it seemed to be equal heatwise to about 2 o'clock on a SSV (if they are all the same) which is way too hot. Im not sure if it would combust at max setting but it would be a very dark ABV. I will get my combusting friend to give it a rip at higher temps to see what the ABV looks like.

All in all I am loving this thing, I want to use it constantly which is dangerous because it gets you sooo high, and I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance. Vape4life you say you are taking a tolerance break until you get your cloud, I think you shoud be doing the opposite and make sure you have a bit of tolerance or you might find yourself on the floor from just one bowl!

jackstraw62

Low temp deadhead vaporist
Phewww, been so beached on this cloud i got behind on this thread and had a real hard time catching up. Shitty about the leaky hyracirqs, mine doesn't leak but i have the exact opposite problem, my slits are cut so thin that it holds air below my perc and there is a big bubble under it. Hard to explain but ill post some pics once i get a photoboth account or whatever. I don't think this is enough to warrant a replacement since it functions decently enough, infact it is my brothers favorite piece that I own over my mobius matrix ion and headford, I prefer the bubblers my self. Maybe just because I find it so much more difficult to clean. Fluid is very difficult to get to flow through my tube possibly because of the thin slits or just the design of the hydratube, but everyone else claims its really easy to clean. I also find the cloud gets my pieces dirty quite fast, and i have big globs of THC condense quickly as if im doing errl dabs. Just shows how much the cloud is really extacting each hit. Very impressive.

I also think my cloud might be a running hot, but not sure if it is meant to be this hot. I always use it at about 7 o'clock and can use it up to about 9 comfortably. Used it at 12 o'clock at first by accident and it seemed to be equal heatwise to about 2 o'clock on a SSV (if they are all the same) which is way too hot. Im not sure if it would combust at max setting but it would be a very dark ABV. I will get my combusting friend to give it a rip at higher temps to see what the ABV looks like.

All in all I am loving this thing, I want to use it constantly which is dangerous because it gets you sooo high, and I consider myself to have a pretty high tolerance. Vape4life you say you are taking a tolerance break until you get your cloud, I think you shoud be doing the opposite and make sure you have a bit of tolerance or you might find yourself on the floor from just one bowl!
I was waiting to here of your impressions of the cloud. I am glad that you are having fun with it. bummer about the ht . :)

Tea Party

Boro Connoisseur

Clouds will run at slightly different temps, mine runs rather cool...

Tea Party,

Mr. Smoke No More

Can't stop the head rush!
Ya I vape at 7 and wish i could turn it down a bit lower sometimes. Never uploaded a video before but it should be easy enough, will try to get one up soon.

Think I'm about to finally cave on a boromarket sunscription. None of the tubes I want are in stock anywhere. Kinda want a 12-15 inch stemless tube. Want a larger tube with relatively low drag. Have a big beaker bong i havent used with it yet, which i might have to do tomorrow. Just want so much but have to limit myself to one piece for now, its so hard to choose.

Mr. Smoke No More,

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
So did any cloud owners introduce this baby to this smokers friends? and bong lovers? I wonder what is their reaction and do they think its possible to transform completely to vapor :)

m0sh,

JohnDeere

I just woke up to a nightmare that they ran out of VXC's right when i could buy one after two years of waiting with no information on when they would be available again...oh wait, that actually happened...ARGHHHHHHHH

m0sh

At least you got an email...

We are quite a big bunch who are still waiting... just relax its all good

JohnDeere

I'm actually up with my baby not vxc nightmares...just killing some time til the kid falls back to sleep. I will live with my vhw's and assorted glass, just smarts a bit is all. Wish there was a bit of info on how long of a pause we are talking about here though, its not easy for me to keep this 4bills tied up anymore. I sold my iPad so I could get this, as soon as (I mean just about the minute) i got the funds available they sold out of VXC's...crap luck for me, no cloud, no iPad, just a crying kid and a love-jones for my long-awaited delight.

JohnDeere,

m0sh

Oh well this is life...deal with it...
Remember this is only the beginning in what can be a breakthrough in vapor history - the more wait the better product you'll get, I am sorry that your in financial problems - we all here in the same boat.

BTW **** iPad and Apple BS over priced products.

m0sh,

RussyRoo

I am 295 is my cloud on its way or did I miss, and get the outta stock order?

I was in the same boat. Ordered on friday but didn't hear anything about shipping on monday. But I just got shipping confirmation and it did indeed ship on monday. SO EXCITED!!

Delivery date is 420! Thank fuck for that! After having to sell a kidney to pay international shipping I think I would have cried had I not had it for 420 :lol:

hereatlast

Clouds will run at slightly different temps, mine runs rather cool...

I'd like to hear some confirmation of this from VX themselves as it does seem users are reporting different operating temperature at the same "mark."

Boro market is not nearly as good as people make it out to be.

That's a bit of a blanket statement, its definitely got its ups and downs but for many the membership is more than worth it.

I've been curious, what are the serial numbers (bottom of the unit) of those users who most recently got their Cloud?

Top Bottom