Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

m0sh

Singer Song Writer Stoner
Well OK , I see your point - still I wish I could have something strong...
I'm from Israel and I wish to be the first one here to own the cloud - maybe I can convince medical marijuana suppliers to bring clouds to medical users :)
But anyway, acrylic bongs are not legal to sell and cannot be found here so importing might be an unneeded problem yet I could say the same about the HT

Just FYI, I broke around 7-8 EQ elbow and around 4-5 bowl(before the tuff) and I'm afraid to repeat this with the cloud..

m0sh,

J.R.R.Tokin'

Wych Doctor
Manufacturer
Just FYI, I broke around 7-8 EQ elbow and around 4-5 bowl(before the tuff) and I'm afraid to repeat this with the cloud..

Wow m0sh! What are you doing to break so many - that's a really high breakage count - and how long have you had your EQ? You might have to change the way you vape with the Cloud - ie. you might have to stop trying to vape jumping out of a plane with a car battery strapped to your back as a power source for your EQ!!! :D :peace:

J.R.R.Tokin',
Reactions: Bluntcrush

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I too jumped the gun ordered a hydrcrc. Why did you change, should I change? I just placed my order tonight. The vertigo looks more study to stand up but I know it has less surface area, but the quality of HydraCirc isn't too big of a deal breaker IMO unless it leaks into the unit when I forget to take it off. What's your take on the tubes, and what made you switch; the quality issues? The vertigo does have the receased joint now correct? Does the difference in diameter detract from the over durability of the vertigo compared to the hydratube.

Easy there :) . . . the Vertigo has the exposed joint, it has not changed. As far as quality issues are concerned, IIRC there have been 2 or 3 leaking HydraCircs reported here. And there have been at least several reports of the new Vertigo label peeling, but no functional defects. I don't think anyone has particularly complained about design differences. I have the HydraCirc and am very happy with it. IMO the primary reasons to choose one over the other is (1) the difference in action (2) the exposed vs recessed joint, and (3) maybe that godawful new Vertigo label that you have to look at all the time. :rolleyes: Other than that, both appear to be generally well made.

IMO folks should take a deep breath about "the quality issues". A few rejects in several hundred units is to be expected. Of course nobody wants to get a defective product, but it happens - especially with new production. And VXL has been very responsive when it does. If a 1-in-100 risk creates too much stress, then maybe it would be better to wait until general public release.

m0sh

Wow m0sh! What are you doing to break so many - that's a really high breakage count - and how long have you had your EQ? You might have to change the way you vape with the Cloud - ie. you might have to stop trying to vape jumping out of a plane with a car battery strapped to your back as a power source for your EQ!!! :D :peace:

Forgot to mention , got it for 1.5 years...maybe a little more ...

Well...I usually vaporizer when I'm on my PC or in the bedroom...I'm only using direct draw with a 1.5meter long

Well bowl on my table can easily fall down, since its small...but it hardly fell once I acquired the tuff bowl
But elbow are my real problem...I dunno why but sometimes the tubes gets loose it escapes the bowl and can reach the floor...apart from that I dunno I'm a stoner ;/
But I can always have backup for that!... which is why I think a cheap backup solution could be much more effective than only HQ tubes

m0sh,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
There is a VERY cheap alternative to the hydratube. However, it does not have nearly all of the luxurious cooling, moisturizing & particulate scrubbing features of a HT. The cheapest alternative to replacing a HT that I can think of is to use a 18/14, 45 degree adapter as a mouthpiece without any water tool attached. A cyclone and an elbow should work as well if you happen to have one of each that you have not yet broken (just kidding :p ) laying around.

Personally I'd get a nice micro jagito to attach to the cloud for a personally much more enjoyable experience that is worth every penny. However, we each live in no particular way but our own. :)

I amazed that with all of those broken elbows and cyclones that you have not yet broken numerous heat covers on your EQ as well. :shrug:

Easy there :) . . . the Vertigo has the exposed joint, it has not changed. As far as quality issues are concerned, IIRC there have been 2 or 3 leaking HydraCircs reported here. And there have been at least several reports of the new Vertigo label peeling, but no functional defects. I don't think anyone has particularly complained about design differences. I have the HydraCirc and am very happy with it. IMO the primary reasons to choose one over the other is (1) the difference in action (2) the exposed vs recessed joint, and (3) maybe that godawful new Vertigo label that you have to look at all the time. :rolleyes: Other than that, both appear to be generally well made.

IMO folks should take a deep breath about "the quality issues". A few rejects in several hundred units is to be expected. Of course nobody wants to get a defective product, but it happens - especially with new production. And VXL has been very responsive when it does. If a 1-in-100 risk creates too much stress, then maybe it would be better to wait until general public release.

It seems I should stick with original choice of the hydracirc. I am the worst with buyers remorse!

biojuggernaut,

mephisto

Just got my invite to order, however, once the site is accessed, there is no stock
available in either the vertigo or the hydracirc. So, I can order some extra el-bowls,
just not a cloud???? I am awaiting a response so we'll see what happens....

mephisto,

arf777

No longer dogless
Well OK , I see your point - still I wish I could have something strong...
I'm from Israel and I wish to be the first one here to own the cloud - maybe I can convince medical marijuana suppliers to bring clouds to medical users :)
But anyway, acrylic bongs are not legal to sell and cannot be found here so importing might be an unneeded problem yet I could say the same about the HT

Does grasscity.com ship glass to Israel? if so, they have perfectly serviceable, VERY cheap glass - check out most of their Black Leaf stuff. U can get a decent perked tube for less than $80 (American) plus shipping. Not as nice as glass by folks like Vertigo, Leisure, et al, but useable. Considering how much of the THC and cannabinoid research has been done in Israel- Raphael Mechoulam, the great THC researcher, is Israeli - you'd think the laws would be a bit more friendly.

arf777,

m0sh

Does grasscity.com ship glass to Israel? if so, they have perfectly serviceable, VERY cheap glass - check out most of their Black Leaf stuff. U can get a decent perked tube for less than $80 (American) plus shipping. Not as nice as glass by folks like Vertigo, Leisure, et al, but useable. Considering how much of the THC and cannabinoid research has been done in Israel-Raphael Mechoulam, the great THC researcher, is Israeli - you'd think the laws would be a bit more friendly.
thanks mate i will look into the site !!!

Well about the law here, TBH, I think Israel is the future for cannabis ... pretty much everyone in smoking here and we have a lot of medical weed ... and the most patients per population in the world!
there are many medical glasshouse doing hybrid growing

Check this site
http://translate.google.com/transla...9E%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%97%D7%95%D7%90%D7%A0%D7%94/
(semi translated) its just a list of the medical weed types we grow here and who receive ... you may learn a thing or two that you didn't know yet :D
Most of the stuff I'm getting is medical.

Anyway, while its illegal to smoke, nothing will happen to you if they catch you with a joint, they decided to stop arresting for that...before that they took you to questioning and then release you...
But its impossible to find a nice acrylic bong in Israel no more :(

m0sh,

8knots

Just got my invite to order, however, once the site is accessed, there is no stock
available in either the vertigo or the hydracirc. So, I can order some extra el-bowls,
just not a cloud???? I am awaiting a response so we'll see what happens....
Same thing with me. When I clicked on HydraCirc it came up as not available and the Vertigo already said not available.

8knots,

mephisto

@8knots, I showered the VXL support with e-mails, as well as the original link.
So time will tell. I have no reason to doubt the VXL crew. I have waited this long,
a little longer just makes the arrival a little sweeter.... Thanks for your response!

mephisto,

Troi

FYI all that are trying to order, we ran out of stock today, we will make an update to everyone who is currently waiting to buy as soon as we have one.

dirtpie

Just received my cloud today, allthough there are no ELB in the packag! :huh: I sent in my support ticket to get helped out. I was so excited to try it after about 2 years of waiting, and went to load the bowl and realized there are none. This extra little wait will be extra difficult.

Other than that my tube and cloud was packaged up wonderfully. I have that odd smell coming off of my Cloud but I'm thinking it should go away after being on for a little. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to the clicking sound of my Cloud, but It doesn't bother me. At the noon position my cloud is pretty darn warm to hold.

Can't wait till I have some ELBs to try this beast out!!!

dirtpie,

theamigo

Just received my cloud today, allthough there are no ELB in the packag! :huh: I sent in my support ticket to get helped out. I was so excited to try it after about 2 years of waiting, and went to load the bowl and realized there are none. This extra little wait will be extra difficult.

Other than that my tube and cloud was packaged up wonderfully. I have that odd smell coming off of my Cloud but I'm thinking it should go away after being on for a little. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme nor reason to the clicking sound of my Cloud, but It doesn't bother me. At the noon position my cloud is pretty darn warm to hold.

Can't wait till I have some ELBs to try this beast out!!!
so close but so far. sucks man, it's like you're being teased

theamigo,

JohnDeere

Cloud owners:

Registered on the store site, waiting for a bank transfer to clear...which tube should I get and why?

JohnDeere,

oldiebutgoodie

Cloud owners:

Registered on the store site, waiting for a bank transfer to clear...which tube should I get and why?

Um, this has been discussed quite a few times. Most recently yesterday, post #1643. I would just add to that post that the actual number of complaints so far - on either HT - can be counted on one hand.

oldiebutgoodie,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

oldiebutgoodie

Just received my cloud today, allthough there are no ELB in the packag! :huh: I sent in my support ticket to get helped out. I was so excited to try it after about 2 years of waiting, and went to load the bowl and realized there are none. This extra little wait will be extra difficult . . .

Just fwiw, at first I thought my ELB's were missing, too. Then I found the small plastic bag in the wrapping. I imagine that you've already torn through all the packaging, but thought I should just mention this anyway.

oldiebutgoodie,

JohnDeere

Which tube has more drag...I have a waffle bub for vhw, makes pulling clouds routine because of the drag?

I have owned a few 2010-2011 VG tubes and they have always been flawless...but the exposed joint just doesn't seem right for a number of reasons I am sure have been discussed.

Leaning toward circ...of course I am hours late to catch this batch, ugh.

JohnDeere,

dirtpie

oldiebutgoodie, thanks for the response. I have looked through all the packaging numerous times hoping that they may be taped to some bubblewrap.

So the 2 ELB's were in a bag? My vertigo was wrapped in bubbler wrap and brown papper, and my Cloud was in a pink foam wrapped in bubble wrap. I never saw any bags at all in my packaging. My instructions and warrenty info were sitting ontop of the inside box which was completely wrapped in bubble wrap.

I did leave my cloud on at the noon position for an hour to see if the odd smell went away which it did not. Once my cloud did it's little show to tell me the hour was up I turned it off to let it cool down. I turned the cloud on for about a half hour with it on full blast. The smell was still barely present, so I turned it down to noon to let it finish off it's hour cycle. Hopefully the next time I turn it on the smell will be gone.

dirtpie,

oldiebutgoodie

oldiebutgoodie, thanks for the response. I have looked through all the packaging numerous times hoping that they may be taped to some bubblewrap.

So the 2 ELB's were in a bag? My vertigo was wrapped in bubbler wrap and brown papper, and my Cloud was in a pink foam wrapped in bubble wrap. I never saw any bags at all in my packaging. My instructions and warrenty info were sitting ontop of the inside box which was completely wrapped in bubble wrap.

Yea, I figured you had checked very thoroughly. IIRC later after I removed the Cloud and HT, I spotted the 3x4 plastic bag in the brown paper. Given that the ELB's are small and the bag is transparent, it was easy to miss.

oldiebutgoodie,

oldiebutgoodie

Which tube has more drag...

IIRC opinions have varied about this, which I guess suggests that it's a close call. I haven't tried the Vertigo, so can't comment on it although it seems to me that the vertical trees might take a bit more pull than the circ. What I can say for certain is that I am really sensitive to drag, and the HydraCirc has close to zero. As a ref point, it has noticeably less than my Headford - and I had always thought the Headford had very little itself.

B.

War Criminal

This rip was of less than .1, slightly under two MZ stems. I'm able to kill most of it in one rip, and as my first rip of the day its had me where I want to be for nearly two hours :) I took two rips after the vid, barely skim milk in the tube, and light vapor on the exhale. And while the taste is still great, it's not as intense with a smaller load.

.1 or less has become my go to load, I was getting too high off fuller loads,even though I love the taste and thick vapor that comes with a half full ELB. I really have to practice self control cuz those fatty bowls are soooo tasty, and it's such a joy to hit the cloud I want to vape so much more than I need to :)

Top Bottom