Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

GKritz

Aaaaagh! I really want to throw down the extra $150 for that kick ass tube, but I'm about to drop $150 on a new recycler! I really don't need more glass, but damnit it want that thing. Decisions and choices!! So torn...

Ahh yes my friend.. many decisions ahead!
The way I see it, you can always buy a recycler, but when will you be able to buy a tube like that for $150. Times running out! :ko:

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Ahh yes my friend.. many decisions ahead!
The way I see it, you can always buy a recycler, but when will you be able to buy a tube like that for $150. Times running out! :ko:

That's the rub! I can always buy a recycler, but I can't always buy this recycler. It's a custom piece and a prototype that I'm getting at a good price.

I think I may just drop the dough now and then sell something later.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
"You can order and save $150 at the $500 level or above and get one of these HydraTubes WITH the vaporizer http://igg.me/at/vapexhale/x/3569338"

SM, you are killing us, WHICH ONE! early bird or fanatic?

A variation of the one in this video will be the $500 perk SwaggerTube. The Fanatic level tube is gonna be a few degrees crazier ;)

These are gonna be so sick!!!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Dude, when you say crazier that's scary.....

mummified_finger_by_therealarien_zpse4d66abc.jpg

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
A variation of the one in this video will be the $500 perk SwaggerTube. The Fanatic level tube is gonna be a few degrees crazier ;)

These are gonna be so sick!!!
YOU ARE A MADMAN! thanks so much for the awesomeness! definitely made the extra $150 for than worth it and if i could double it i sure as hell would! so happy for you guys. smash those numbers!

EDiT - and i bet that it's a major flava saver w/ great cooling. recycler type cooling instead of diffusion cooling. "carrying cooling" is what i call it, but i'm sure recycler aficionados have their own word. regardless, this looks to be a great balance of cooling and taste!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Just wanted to say thanks to the VXL crew for letting myself (and others) upgrade. It seems like it will more work for you guys, but more goodies for those of use who were able to do it. That video definitely makes me even more excited that I could put in that extra $150!

GKritz

That's the rub! I can always buy a recycler, but I can't always buy this recycler. It's a custom piece and a prototype that I'm getting at a good price.

I think I may just drop the dough now and then sell something later.

WELL, that sounds like a real pickle.
Whatever you do, don't want to end up like this guy --> :bang:

filteredhead

Well I could not resist the turbine hydro tube soon as I saw the picture earlier, added another $250 today to combine with my previous trade-in contribution and upgrade to the early bird perk.

For now thinking of going with the white Cloud EVO and bent neck turbine... wonder how many times I will change my mind between now and then though.

JoeKickass

Last edited:

Anonymouse

Sith I care
I just checked in with the Swagger team and we are going to allow 500 and 1000 perk level folks to let us know if they want a bent neck or a straight tube w/ice pinches. We aren't going to bend the necks on any of the ones with ice pinches as the thicker tubing makes it much more difficult. Before we send out units, everyone at the 500/1000 level will get an email where they can specify the type of mouthpiece they want (but nothing custom beyond that). You guys have been awesome so this is our little way to give back to those that helped us.

Why not just have a removable mouthpiece, like the VXL Hydracirc and Hytratree 2.0 tubes? I loved that you guys were going in this more modular direction, so why revert now? With removable you could just give us both mouthpieces (or at least the option of both, rather than just one or the other, forever). Would at least like to see this at the Fanatic level. If I break that skinny mouthpiece on the pictured pipe, it's over, but if it was removable, it would still be usable, even just with the standard dry mouthpiece. Imagine breaking the fixed mouthpiece on your fanatic-level tube. Ow. :(

...if you go to beginning of this thread they talk about an eventual storage box that never happened.

The original packaging was supposed to double as a storage box, wasn't it? I remember some rendered mock-ups, but they abandoned it due to cost. I wonder if they can do it for this generation, though, now they're flush with campaign funds?

We are getting quite medicated this evening. Last minute Push to ignite project HP? Come on late Fanatics I know you are out there!

There's 32 hours left in the campaign, and you still haven't shown us (or even told us much about) the Fanatic-level version of the base unit OR or the glassware. I'm sure if you put up pics of the limited edition EVO, or the "even crazier" turbine hydratube, you'd see more Fanatics sign up. The $500 guys got to see both items they're buying, the Fanatics (and potential Fanatics) haven't seen either. We only know that the glass will involve at least one turbine, and we know nothing at all about the limited vape itself. I really think you guys have cost yourself some potential contributions by not having this information available earlier.

Edit: Always the way. Update with teaser photo posted while I was writing this.

Here is phase 1 of what will come with the $1,000 perk. Don't worry, phase 2 will be a little crazier:

Here it is being built:
http://instagram.com/p/cfeAjCRDg8/

and in action:

http://instagram.com/p/chm4YpRDh-/

But, it doesn't really seem any more ornate than the one shown as the $500 tube? Just some wig wag stuff on the thicker mouthpiece tube. And it's single-turbine as opposed to double on the earlier one? Confused. Guess I have to wait for the "Phase 2" SM mentions for it to make sense? Will that happen before the campaign timer runs out?

Nifty, but I do wonder about the point of the double turbine when all the water settles above the top turbine after a couple seconds. At that point it seems the bottom one is just adding drag, pretty much. Hopefully this just because he was drawing at "clear" speed for the 2 second demo? (Why are all the recent demo clips so extremely short, BTW?) Oh well, It does swirl appropriately fiercely.

Also, the really skinny mouthpiece on that thing looks like a total candidate to be made removable. If we opt for the bent skinny instead of straight and thick with ice pinches, can we have it made removable?

Pretty please?

I want to be able to stack Hydratubes like the various demo vids you've made. And stackable HTs give us extra incentive to buy additional HTs, remember.

Last edited:
Top Bottom