Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

b0

Cloudy...
i am pretty sure the early bird is the one in the video shown w/ the circ to turbine,
the fanatic was supposed to have a more intense turbine (maybe double turbine after some other type of perc

SM told that the turbine in the video was for the 500$ perc and the 1000$ one will have a more complex HT. I remember because I started to save money then to see if I can upgrade to the 500$

b0,
Reactions: t-dub

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Do most cloud owners prefer the hydratubes or traditional glass? If you had to pick one.

As I recently mentioned, I'm all about my Hydratube. I don't have anywhere near the glass collection some of these GAS-stricken folks do, but I've tried my Cloud through lots of glass via my pals, and I can't tell much of a difference, except for the ultra-diffusers I've tried. In fact, I don't like too much diffusion. I think my Evolver Hydracirc delivers the best amount of diffusion and taste relative to all the other glass I've used with my Cloud.

John Lewus

I'll chime in with my preference. I have a Mobius 60t paired with my cloud with a cloud buddy and that has been the best combo I have found so far but also one of the priciest. With that combo I have a very high quality glass piece that feels solid, easy to clean, able to use cloud inverted and cloud buddy to make it super easy to use, lots of great reclaim on the CB, and a great amount of diffusion with little drag. Most of all it just looks beautiful and sparkles when clean.

My second favorite is the Hydraline for many of the same reasons and it has ice pinches. I like its minimal diffusion and great taste. I still prefer my Mobius but the Hydraline is great if you sit down doing this which I don't.

I don't like any of the double chambers because they are hard to keep clean and always have moisture inside. I find them more difficult to fill properly as well. They are fun to use and make a nice show but don't improve on the diffusion or flavor. My mobius 60t with enough cranberry extract will bubble like soap straight to the top providing the smoothest hits.

Just my 2 cents

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Hey I didn't know we got a vote for 2nd place from our collection, thats an easy one . . . :luv: My favorite HydraTube, awesome diffusion, super low drag . . . thanks again StoneMonkey :)

inline6.jpg

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
My favorite piece to mate with the Cloud, has to be any piece I've used so far. I was pondering this answer as I read through the other recent posts and I just cannot decide...and this is why: The Cloud works so damn well, that it doesn't appear to matter what glass you put between your mouth and the Cloud, it seems to get the meds to ya in a very reasonable fashion!

I've vaped with my Cloud, using several pieces, but nothing super high-end, with the exception of a Sheldon Black straight tube with showerhead perc. Otherwise it runs through my Evolver HD 2.0, and my two FC bubblers most commonly...and in the mornings, I almost exclusively use the dry mouthpiece now, with the temp anywhere from 7am-10am...Heck, I've even thrown a couple of different oil domes on the Cloud to hit it with practically no mouthpiece...not the smoothest/coolest hit ever! hahaha! Would have been a better idea at the 7-9 range on the temp dial than the higher temps that I used.

Anyway, the point of this post is that the Cloud, IMO seems to do a well enough job at what it does that it doesn't matter what glass you use with it! I will say though that I have never had a subpar experience with the three Hydracircs that I have tried (my first, that broke on my part...my replacement, and another members here.) and if you can't afford anything else/are indecisive, I'd go with any of the Hydratubes. IMO, some lower end glass will have the potential to be less satisfying to use than a HT for the average user...IMO.

So, if in doubt, go for a HT, or use with your existing collection....but in most cases, I don't think you could pick a bad piece...Just keep clearance in mind, and purchase an angled 18mm adapter :)

John Lewus

Does anyone have any ideas where to buy ELB's for the cloud? The vapexhale site has been sold out.

John Lewus,

John Lewus

Good luck, pm me if u want. I can spare 2, maybe 3.

That is very kind of you. I actually have enough but was looking for a friend. I am lending him one of mine until they come in stock somewhere. I was hoping they might be for sale somewhere but by the way you wrote your words makes me think otherwise.

GKritz

Finally got my indiegogo $250 contribution in. I actually have two VXC's. and although money is tight i am debating about a second $250 perc. Hmmm.

Nice! I think you should do it.
I'm waiting till the last minute to make my early bird contribution.
I'm gonna be strapped for cash for a while but fuk it !

treeman

Hey what's happening people?
I am an original international pre-order (from those days waaay back). When the whole no pre-order price just a voucher that you can't use to buy your cloud thing happened I decided I'd probably get one from vapefiend but meh, £400 is a serious whack of cash to throw down on a vape. So I've just been chilling with my DBV (serious value for cash in that bastard) but this whole campaign's went and gotten me heated. $350 for a fatter VXC? Damn straight I'm getting in on that. It was tempting to go for the $500 with fancy hydratube but I'd end up breaking it (shitty cheap glass FTW when your as clumsy as I am).
Just glad they extended the campaign or I wouldn't have gotten in there on time.
I think $100k is feasible, best of luck VXL and hopefully your in house production will bring an end to the extensive bouts of bad luck that you've had.

Anonymouse

Sith I care
I wonder if we're gonna get to see the limited edition Eagle and Hydratube designs before the Indigogo campaign ends? I can't be the only one holding out to see them?

My wallet and common sense is telling me to just do the $500 one, but I really like the idea of having input into future products.

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
$350 for a fatter VXC? Damn straight I'm getting in on that. It was tempting to go for the $500 with fancy hydratube but I'd end up breaking it (shitty cheap glass FTW when your as clumsy as I am).

don't forget you have to pay a shipping fee and taxes in your country, as well!

mrweed,

Benzito42

I wonder if we're gonna get to see the limited edition Eagle and Hydratube designs before the Indigogo campaign ends? I can't be the only one holding out to see them?

My wallet and common sense is telling me to just do the $500 one, but I really like the idea of having input into future products.

Totally agree!!!

I am torn between perks and posted this question on FC hoping Seibo would address this in the last Q&A.

Would love to see the hydra tube and be given better information on beta testing..
If we had all this info the campaign can double in the next few days!!

Release the info so we can spend more money and be happy with purchase

Benzito42,

GKritz

Just dropped another $250 for the Eagle, bringing my total to $500 and granting me Early Bird status and a nifty HT. And to that I say, fuck yes. :tup:

WELL DONE !
Hopefully I can sell my old phone tomorrow to have enough money for Early Bird percs.
I'm running out of things to sell and hoping I don't have to part with my vertigo hydratree! :puke:

Top Bottom