Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

Does anyone leave the water in their hydratube overnight? I have noticed water drips out of the bottom of my Vertigo.

purplek,
Dang, I keep my Vertigo in a large beer mug with foam around it. After a few days of heavy use it was soaked.

EDIT: The water level is just above the slits.

purplek,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
alt_3-18-11-22.jpg

Anyone know where to get another one of these other than ALT? 45 degree 18mm male to 18mm female adapter. I think my mobius tube will end up needing one for use with the cloud. ALT is all sold out right now :(

MarcellusWiley,

max

Out to lunch
Does anyone leave the water in their hydratube overnight? I have noticed water drips out of the bottom of my Vertigo.
You've either got a defective HT or you're overfilling it.
oldiebutgoodie said:
I couldn't find an SE-500, only an SE-520F.
There is no 500, at least not in a current model. The 520 is correct, for the next size up from the 300.

max,

infinite512

alt_3-18-11-22.jpg

Anyone know where to get another one of these other than ALT? 45 degree 18mm male to 18mm female adapter. I think my mobius tube will end up needing one for use with the cloud. ALT is all sold out right now :(

I must have got the last one for my stemline. Sorry... I didn't see them anywhere else when I was looking, but ALT makes em, so i'd just email them and ask if they have more. Maybe they just haven't re-stocked the site.

sweetdreams4.2.0

I do have to admit for the next generation of vertigos i would hope the company will put on more durable lables, i have barely touched mine and yet its already peeling, a little disappointing but nothing that is unbearable.

sweetdreams4.2.0,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
I think I have a defective Cloud. It had a really bad smell upon 1st turning it on to 12 o' clock position and made for an even worse taste, of some of the best Lambsbreath ever. 4th hit started a painful headache that has not gone away yet.

---At 12 o' clock temp, I had 2 hits, cashed ELB to see if still green, and to my amazement, it actually had black charred pieces and much still green. Very uneven and a horrible taste. So far doesnt rival taste of my old MFLB, let alone compete with LSV or even my Solo.

---At 9 o' clock, 2 rips from hydra tube, same, less strong, burn smell. Still bugged me cause everyone harps about the superior taste, and I havent noticed it yet. Cahsed ELB, and again Very dark brown/black abv, with some green after only 2 normal rips. I honestly have no vape to compare how uneven this Cloud is cooking my material, and FAST. I have never combusted with my LSV or any other vapes I have owned.

This is really disappointing and at least from what Ive read from others here, not the norm. I sent an email to phil from VXC to see how to proceed with returning a unit that appears to be running too hot. Of course family visiting next friday, and was hoping to enjoy the new toy a bit before having to hide it.

I will probably waste another bowl or two hoping that it magically cures itself, and retry at all temps alreadt tested.

So far this Cloud(#00270), has brought nothing but bad weather with it.

Silver420Surfer,

Stonebreaker6

Vulgar display of insouciance
I think I have a defective Cloud. It had a really bad smell upon 1st turning it on to 12 o' clock position and made for an even worse taste, of some of the best Lambsbreath ever. 4th hit started a painful headache that has not gone away yet.

---At 12 o' clock temp, I had 2 hits, cashed ELB to see if still green, and to my amazement, it actually had black charred pieces and much still green. Very uneven and a horrible taste. So far doesnt rival taste of my old MFLB, let alone compete with LSV or even my Solo.

---At 9 o' clock, 2 rips from hydra tube, same, less strong, burn smell. Still bugged me cause everyone harps about the superior taste, and I havent noticed it yet. Cahsed ELB, and again Very dark brown/black abv, with some green after only 2 normal rips. I honestly have no vape to compare how uneven this Cloud is cooking my material, and FAST. I have never combusted with my LSV or any other vapes I have owned.

This is really disappointing and at least from what Ive read from others here, not the norm. I sent an email to phil from VXC to see how to proceed with returning a unit that appears to be running too hot. Of course family visiting next friday, and was hoping to enjoy the new toy a bit before having to hide it.

I will probably waste another bowl or two hoping that it magically cures itself, and retry at all temps alreadt tested.

:( Bummer! That definitely sounds like a bad unit. Have you logged a support ticket? From what I've been able to gather, the VXC guys are (so far) pretty on top of things re customer service.

But regardless, that's a shitty way to head into the weekend.

:peace:

Stonebreaker6,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

PoopMachine

Mine had an awful smell also... like a electrical convection smell. Same kind of smell my NO2 still has.

I put mine on full blast and let it run through a heating cycle. After a couple of uses, the convection smell went away. I emailed SM but he didnt touch on that subject in his reply. Its gone now but it kind of is what it is.

I have number 760.. odd how the numbering works.

PoopMachine,

VapeArts

Lucid Dreamer
Just a comment, for those who don't have a Cloud yet, on the "ticking" noise we've been discussing. This is not a ticking like a clock. It fluctuates faster and slower in a random way. I would describe it as being like a very quiet geiger counter if you know that sound. The sound is by no means a show stopper but compared to my Q which makes no sound at all it is annoying if I am sitting next to it. If my unit took 2 - 4 minutes to reach temp instead of 9 minutes I would just turn it off as soon as I had used it and then turn it back on as needed.

Aside from that I am thrilled with it. Particularly impressive to me was when my wife used it for the first time. When using a vape she typically swings from "I didn't get anything" to coughing a lot from getting too much. Very tricky for her. I expected a huge coughing fit when she used the Cloud. Instead each time she got a nice sized hit, exhaled a cloud we all could see and didn't cough at all! Very impressive! I had the dial in the 10 o'clock position.

I can definitely see going through more herb using this compared to my other vapes but I think it will be because this is such a joy to use and the vape tastes so damn good. :mmmm: I think VXC should consider offering a Cloud Drool Bucket accessory. Just strap it on before each session!

It's a Cloud love fest around here. I'm really looking forward to sharing it with friends this weekend. It was well worth the wait and I can't wait to see what the VXC crew brings us in the future.

Silver420Surfer - so sorry to hear you got a defective unit. Argh!!!

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer

Silver420Surfer - sounds like you got a defective unit, please log a support ticket and we'll get a replacement sent out ASAP. Sorry again for your troubles, we'll throw in some extra ELBs to make up for it.

stonemonkey55,
Reactions: Bluntcrush

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Update: Electroninc/Burn smell after 3 hour long sessions on high, not using it,just left it on, and smell is gone.

Problem is I just loaded another bowl of top shelf material on temp setting of 7 and after 4 nice hits(taste now comparable to LSV,but not as good,imho), and cashing bowl, I STILL have black bits in my abv.Something definitely wrong. I usually vape thru same bubbler and LSV WPA at setting of around 12-1 o' clock, way more hits from LSV, never any black bits. Anyone with similiar issues?

Silver420Surfer,

BossBrew

Metalhead
Just unboxed my cloud. Woah it's alot smaller than I thought for some reason haha :)

Vid to follow...
I also received the Cloud today and was pleasantly surprised to find the unit is much smaller than I imagined from the videos/pictures of the VXC in action. An absolutely well crafted device it feels sturdy and welcoming in your hands.

My first impressions are :drool: .

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
stonemonkey55-
I entered all information on support page, hit enter, and page goes to change and stays blank. Turned off a ad/popup blockers prior. Is that normal? Using firefox if matters.

Edit: Also tryed internet exlorer with same results, it takes me away from support page to a blank page, like its trying to load but can't. I hope I did not flood your support with a few extra emails. My apologies if so.

Silver420Surfer,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
@infinite thanks for the tip man, I called them and they said they had a couple in stock and put it up on the site for me!

MarcellusWiley,
Top Bottom