Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud

dorkus_molorkus

@ JRR tokin- I think you need a stepdown converter not a step up. you want 220v in (from the wall into the converter) & 110v out into the cloud
the one you highlighted is the other way around.

:peace:

u bwade wunner

hey Jrr

I would contact Maplin in the uk.Maplin.they should be able to sort a power supply for you to use the cloud on 220/240v. You will need to know the output in watts of the cloud (power consumption.then they can match a power supply for youre cloud.Good question man.

found this : US -UK Converter. oh and a mobile option is a 110V car inverter off U.S. Ebay.again you ll need the output of the cloud so you can work out if you re power unit that will handle Cloud power.

I know how you feel Jrr I feel the same.Im desperately trying to avoid this thing.hail marys dont work.and beer is a really bad idea if you re trying to avoid this.I kinda want one too :o

so any idea what the power consumption of the cloud is? thanks.

yep and good luck Vxl crew.its gonna be a party of special significance :lol:

u bwade wunner,
Reactions: Vessel

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Carbon said:
vape4life said:
How much are the extra ELB's?
It was a while ago so I can't remember for sure, but when they had the false start round of ordering I believe a set of 4 spares was like $30. Someone chime in if I'm way off here.

The unit come with two. Bowls are purchased in 4 packs @ $20, broken down to $5/each

IAmKrazy2,

vape4life

Banned for life
IAmKrazy2 said:
Carbon said:
vape4life said:
How much are the extra ELB's?
It was a while ago so I can't remember for sure, but when they had the false start round of ordering I believe a set of 4 spares was like $30. Someone chime in if I'm way off here.

The unit come with two. Bowls are purchased in 4 packs @ $20, broken down to $5/each

Kick ass and thanks! Definitely will be picking up another 4 pack to make 6. Krazy I think it was you talking about having a different strain in each ELB ready to go? How f'ing awesome is that? Put the cloud on the coffee table, 6 tasty strains....can really become a conneseur now since can there be a better taste than with this unit?

A little bummed about the 6.5 min. warmup time, but that's being very nitpicky which I am. I just pray my cloud doesn't have any scratches or nicks because the last thing I wanna be doing is returning/exchanging this thing internationally although I know the VXL team would take care. Just a pet peeve of mine, my Solo also came with a paint mark defect, but I guess eventually you just stop caring about it.

bwade wunner: I believe the power consumption is quite low, like under a 100w if not less. It was talked about in the other thread and I just remember thinking damn, that's it?

Someone else asked how this thing can be cleaned since apparently shit like herb can fall into the Cloud? Dust etc. ELB's will be easily soaked in ISO and HT's I suppose ISO or some type of cleaner and shake it around? Seems like a pretty easy vape to maintain, especially with no whips, elbows, glass bowls, etc. This is a HUGE plus because i'm OCD about clean vaping supplies.

vape4life,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
I have three words for this exciting new thread:

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! :lol: :D :ninja:

SO EXCITED!!!! CONGRATS VAPEXHALE TEAM!!!!

I will be using this space for my reviews etc so stay tuned!!! :peace:

vape4life

Banned for life
Bluntcrush said:
I have three words for this exciting new thread:

OUT FOR DELIVERY!!! :lol: :D :ninja:

SO EXCITED!!!! CONGRATS VAPEXHALE TEAM!!!!

I will be using this space for my reviews etc so stay tuned!!! :peace:

I hate you. No offense. :)

Damn I can't wait to make the same announcement! Super awesome to see more and more of these being released...gives me some hope that it won't be THAT long now.

Looking forward to your review!

vape4life,

elmomuzz

That just happened...
I imagine as the money starts flowing in they will be able to ramp up fairly quickly. I bet everyone has their clouds sooner than we think. :)

elmomuzz,

vape4life

Banned for life
elmomuzz said:
I imagine as the money starts flowing in they will be able to ramp up fairly quickly. I bet everyone has their clouds sooner than we think. :)

I hope you're right!!! But why not just take my money now? I mean if we all paid up wouldn't we get them quicker? I guess there is the manufacturing/learning thing too...guess it's not all about $.

SM55, where can I send you my $470? lol (that's with the extra ELB's)!

vape4life,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
vape4life: No, they have explained that well. They can't make/send that much Clouds. They can make few, sell them, then have money to make/send more. They are going from the zero and one doesn't simply start sending thousands of products like Cloud. That has to evolve itself, but as they have a lot of preorders - they can let it evolve fast.

There is huge demand for Clouds. And it takes some time and money to make them. I don't have my preorder just because of two reasons:
1) I'm paranoid that I'll not have money when the time comes.
2) Want 220V unit, don't think preorders will be like this. So I'll wait for EU public units.

Seek,

mmafighterthe25

i figured they don't make a hole bunch at once. its kinda like purple days takes them awhile to make. thank god i pre ordered 3 days ago. but ill be waiting awhile.

mmafighterthe25,

vape4life

Banned for life
Seek said:
vape4life: No, they have explained that well. They can't make/send that much Clouds. They can make few, sell them, then have money to make/send more. They are going from the zero and one doesn't simply start sending thousands of products like Cloud. That has to evolve itself, but as they have a lot of preorders - they can let it evolve fast.

There is huge demand for Clouds. And it takes some time and money to make them. I don't have my preorder just because of two reasons:
1) I'm paranoid that I'll not have money when the time comes.
2) Want 220V unit, don't think preorders will be like this. So I'll wait for EU public units.

Seek, you missed my point. I am willing to send them my money NOW, even if it's a few weeks for my Cloud.

vape4life,

Xchadb

@Brownglass
Glass Blower
Congrats to all preorders must be exciting :) when loading a new bowl....isnt that metal screen hot from sitting on hot glass? Do you have to wait til it coola before loading again? Or am i just overthinking?

Xchadb,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Many people who used it said it gets only warm (immediately after hit).

Seek,

Bluntcrush

Director of Vapor Research Labs™
A couple of pics so far: The VXC is smaller than I imagined!! I did however go back and look at some vids, and it clearly looks that small in the vids, but it seems SO much bigger! It feels great in your hands guys!!

photo-3.jpg

phto.jpg

Wow, these pics look so much better on my iPhone, sorry for the low quality! I'll be breaking out my Nikon for the rest of my shoots... :uhoh:

GReYAReA

Amid The Vapors...
I'd be willing to prepay a couple of months early if it meant helping the company ramp up. Like most people around here I'm sure, I've been impressed with the way they've handled potential customers. I wouldn't have a trust issue with these guys like I would any random new company... Hell, I'd buy stock in the company if I could..!

Not sure prepayment is something they'd even care about, need, or would want to logistically deal with, but I'd expect many others on here would give the same support.

GReYAReA,

lookmomnohands

Well, this is some exciting news!!! :cool: :D

Congrats to the VXC team!

I have not pre-ordered yet. Thinking I am going to wait a bit longer until they become a bit more readily available...Not sure if that's the right thing to do or not? Someone mentioned that they're concerned they won't have the money when the time comes to actually place an order, I am thinking the same thing for myself. (Damn glass obsession.)

lookmomnohands,

hereatlast

Nice to see the new thread. Gonna repost a few of those pictures from the last thread and a new one below.

Cloud009.jpg

Cloud008.jpg

Cloud027.jpg

^^^ Re: the last of those pics (taken from the bottom of the unit): you'll notice that near the end of the "tunnel" the air-path narrows a bit.

Clpid006.jpg

These trees sure fire nice.

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
moodswing said:
should probably also mention that these initial pre-order packages include the following:

? 1 VapeXhale Cloud Vaporizer
? 2 EZ Load Bowls (ELB)
? 1 HydraTube

it does not come with Storage Box Packaging, HydraTube Stand, CloudStation, or additional HT.
when it's your turn to order/pay, you will be offered the option to purchase additional ELBs.
individual HydraTubes & Clouds will be available for purchase in the future after pre-orders are caught up.
also tentatively available in the future: Storage Box/Case Packaging, HT stand, CloudStation.

hope that eliminates a little bit of questions.

once again... congrats VXL crew! :bowdown: http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/1530/vxcbase.png

Thanks Moodswing, added some of your suggestions to the first post. I see that you are located in the bay area, I'll let you know when I'll be hitting up some dispensaries, maybe we can meet.

@Bluntcrush - congrats on receiving your unit. I've seen some of your photography so I'm really anticipating some high res shots of your unit.

To everyone that offered to pay up front, THANK YOU SO MUCH. You guys are absolutely awesome but we cannot take upfront payment as much as we'd like to. TGIF everyone!

stonemonkey55,

ShadowLink12

Activist
If people post about getting to place their order, could they also post on what date they preordered? That is assuming you still have your original preorder email around. That should give the people waiting a rough timeline as far as how fast orders are being filled.

ShadowLink12,
Top Bottom