Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Stormsend

I have the hydrabase octa edition and just discovered there is a hairline crack. It's on the area with the arms? that support the Evo inverted. I've never dropped it or mishandled in anyway. And if not in use I keep it in a pelican case. Very disappointed :(

Stormsend,
Reactions: kellya86

somerandomguy1

Anyone notice that the hydrabase bomb edition is no longer listed? As an owner of one, I wonder if it's because it's just not a good perc. Mine starts to chug/ resist clearing at full draw. Interesting..

Last edited by a moderator:
somerandomguy1,

Stormsend

Anyone notice that the hydrabase bomb edition is no longer listed? As an owner of one, I wonder if it's because it's just not a good perc. Mine starts to chug/ resist clearing at full draw. Interesting..
Well what was your opinion of it? I have a Octa and I think it's ok, and it currently cracking. FYI I was told to not use it all the time inverted, even though it is advertised like that. SMH. Was thinking of getting either hydrabomb or honey edition.

Stormsend,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
As a NYS medical card holder, our state sucks, but the possibilities of acquiring in other areas is tremendous. Anyhow, point being, finally got my hands on some Moon rocks. Real worries with everything read on here, and the net about vaping it. Let me tell you, I absolutely loved it. It lasted forever. Tasted great for a long time. And everything. This obviously was in the vapexhale cloud Evo :-). I just put a little bud down on the elb, then .14 of the moon rocks, and holy shit. I was really blown away.

Anyhow, next up was some cherry oil that I got. Super nice. Delicious. Incredible in the vapexhale nail. I love this machine. :-)

MonkeyTime

It hit me tonight, my disconnection with my Evo is because of how automatic it is. It's the same with my Mighty. They both do their thing, every time, the same result, without thinking.

I keep coming back to both, because they work, every time, but neither satisfy, because it's mindless.

It's all on me, I chase, I dream, someday the prefect vape. The ones you have to master must be better right? You've earned more right?

I have no connection because it's so easy. But it always works, and without thought.

Tonight, I'm civilized.

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Ok question. I'm sure this was talked about but I'll ask again :-).

What's the best and quickest way to clean my VapeXhale nails. I have a few quartz and a few regular. They are all pretty messed up and I recently came into 3 grams of incredible concentrate and I want to make sure I'm getting the best taste out of them.

I got 1g of Beard brothers, 1g of glacial gold and 1g of something else lmao :-) I can't remember.

Right now I'm using West Coast extracts grape star shatter and it really doesn't taste that well but it could be all the previous crap I used in the nails.

newVaper420,

Stormsend

Ok question. I'm sure this was talked about but I'll ask again :-).

What's the best and quickest way to clean my VapeXhale nails. I have a few quartz and a few regular. They are all pretty messed up and I recently came into 3 grams of incredible concentrate and I want to make sure I'm getting the best taste out of them.

I got 1g of Beard brothers, 1g of glacial gold and 1g of something else lmao :-) I can't remember.

Right now I'm using West Coast extracts grape star shatter and it really doesn't taste that well but it could be all the previous crap I used in the nails.
Put them in the evo and crank it up to the highest setting

Stormsend,

somerandomguy1

Well what was your opinion of it? I have a Octa and I think it's ok, and it currently cracking. FYI I was told to not use it all the time inverted, even though it is advertised like that. SMH. Was thinking of getting either hydrabomb or honey edition.
Well now that I see it's no longer listed, i'm going to try and sell it for what I bought it for ($200) since I rarely used it.

The thing just didn't function how I hoped it would for $200. I put my honeycomb hydratube on top of the base and MAN it takes 10+ seconds to fully milk and what feels like 5+ seconds to fully clear. I have good lungs but it takes just way too much because the resistance in the base just fights you every time you go to clear it. I expected it turn my hydratube into a smooth hitting bong but instead, because it's hard to clear, you get vapor in your throat and it makes MORE irritation. My 2cents

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've found without a torch I have to do multiple soaks in both iso AND PBW to get them clean.
I use DISH soap and SIMPLE GREEN to clean glass. Work's very well? I rinse with WHITE VINGAR when I'm waiting for my crop of CITRUS.

Neturalize the pH and get's rid of off flavor's.

Do what work's for you.

Just be CIVILIZED whatever you use?

EVO love this thing = ESPRESSO + EVO 1:30 +
MAUI WOWHIE + GRAPE APE = MAX FLIGHT + READ FAST = CIVILIZED MONDAY
@kellya86 has a formula that makes sense!
I just use what my wife buy's? (work's so I don't complain!)
We use basic stuff to clean.
GREAT APE is mixable!
@CarolKing with MAUI WOWHIE WOW = CIVILIZED like OXFORD UNION

Last edited:

jdent3

For anyone who has made a warranty claim I am having an issue. When I go to checkout their free repair it's asking me to pay $58 For FedEx shipping. Will Vapexhale print me a shipping label or something? I was under the impression that I could just take it to the local post office to ship it rather than paying Fedex's ridiculous rate. Vapexhale said they will pay for the shipping when they ship it back to me.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
For anyone who has made a warranty claim I am having an issue. When I go to checkout their free repair it's asking me to pay $58 For FedEx shipping. Will Vapexhale print me a shipping label or something? I was under the impression that I could just take it to the local post office to ship it rather than paying Fedex's ridiculous rate. Vapexhale said they will pay for the shipping when they ship it back to me.
Sounds like a problem with their website. I just "purchased" a warranty claim a couple of weeks ago and the checkout amount was zero.

Shoot 'em an email.

:peace:

TboneToker

Finally paid for the repair for my evo, will be waiting for instructions and then sending out hopefully this week.

I wonder how long it will take to get there and back from Alberta Canada

Top Bottom