Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Did you know that you can use your Evo to heat up your VapCap Bro? I dont have a VapCap, but I recall @Stu or @stickstones or someone showing how you could do that. Meaning you could use a Vapcap without a torch. And i believe the VapCap starts around $30. I could be wrong about everything I just wrote I'm completely Stoned @the moment so forgive if I'm wrong. However the VapCap looks fragile too!
I'm a low income sack?

I use a EVO because I'm poor and love it.

Only so close I come to NIRVANA.

In HAWAII we can be CIVILIZED
On the mainland not so much?

VCAP is for rich people.

Remember I'm poor.

CANNABIS COLAS are CIVILIZED.
That's all I know!
Sunset_3_-e1266549163749.jpg

SURF all day no care and harvest our CANNABIS to survive.
The last decade of being CIVILIZED!
GHETTO = BRO
HAWAII = BRA
SOUTH AFRICA = BREW
CALIFORNIA = DUDE
AUSTRALIAN = MATE

Last edited:
I'm a low income sack?

I use a EVO because I'm poor and love it.

Only so close I come to NIRVANA.

In HAWAII we can be CIVILIZED
On the mainland not so much?

VCAP is for rich people.

Remember I'm poor.

CANNABIS COLAS are CIVILIZED.
That's all I know!
Sunset_3_-e1266549163749.jpg

SURF all day no care and harvest our CANNABIS to survive.
The last decade of being CIVILIZED!
GHETTO = BRO
HAWAII = BRA
SOUTH AFRICA = BREW
CALIFORNIA = DUDE
AUSTRALIAN = MATE
Wow you just called me Ghetto! This place used to be a great place now it's truly fucked! Have a nice life FC it was fun while it lasted I'm out!

Last edited:

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Wow you just called me Ghetto! This place used to be a great place now it's truly fucked! Have a nice life FC it was fun while it lasted I'm out!
Please don't over-analyze @ataxian's comments. I'm certain he meant no offense. I can't tell you how many times he's called me a caveman because I like bongs. I take it in stride because I know he's joking and that's just ataxian being ataxian. He does have a unique sense of humor that can easily be misunderstood, so your reaction is not unprecedented. We're all friends here. :nod:

:peace:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I did not call you "GHETTO"!
It was a bad joke.
@Stu understands my morbid sense of humor!

I was over medicated. (INDICA BASED STRAINS)

No hard feeling's?

My humor is weird I guess?

Time for a EVO session.

@Cannabis Connoisseur you made me pull the trigger to get a EVO
@Stu thought it would be a good fit for me.

I love the EVO!

Sorry if I hurt anybodies feeling's!

My jokes fail most of the time.
I try anyway?

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I did not call you "GHETTO"!
It was a bad joke.
@Stu understands my morbid sense of humor!

I was over medicated. (INDICA BASED STRAINS)

No hard feeling's?

My humor is weird I guess?

Time for a EVO session.

@Cannabis Connoisseur you made me pull the trigger to get a EVO
@Stu thought it would be a good fit for me.

I love the EVO!

Sorry if I hurt anybodies feeling's!

My jokes fail most of the time.
I try anyway?

It is rare where I read and interpret an @ataxian post literally. I liken them to a sort of free form haiku. Not always easily understood but worth the time, good-natured, similar in structure and always entertaining. Yes, I understand that a Haiku has a specific form and by it's very nature cannot be free form.....a free form Haiku would be one of a kind. Just like an @ataxian post.:)

vapomancer

hey all , just a quick post to report on my warranty experience ...
i've had my evo for about 2 and a half years , last month it heated up to green , then turned off and never turned back on . i contacted vapexhale cust support with my purchase info , asking if i was , by any chance , still under warranty ( i bought from vvxhale website on a thanksgivinfg day sale ) . they confirmed that i was under warranty , asked me to fill out a warranty invoice on their website , and i sent it in . that is , i thought i sent it in ... , it actually spent a month riding around in my girlfriend's trunk before being sent . actual turn around time was about 6 days , works good as new . either they cleaned the heck out my old unit or they sent me a new one , can't tell for sure .
thanx vapexhale , i haven't ever regretted buying the cloud , but this just reinforces what a good decision it was
and sooper double thanx for the free nail they included with returned vape :rockon:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It is rare where I read and interpret an @ataxian post literally. I liken them to a sort of free form haiku. Not always easily understood but worth the time, good-natured, similar in structure and always entertaining. Yes, I understand that a Haiku has a specific form and by it's very nature cannot be free form.....a free form Haiku would be one of a kind. Just like an @ataxian post.:)
Your @His_Highness thank you!
Seriously I feel so bad to hurt the feeling's of anyone.
I kid around a lot!
Maybe I'm out dated?
When I was a young gun we laughed all day?
I guess you have to be PC?
SJW I'm not!
70's HIPPY and cousins in the 60's that went to NAM? Listening to a WOODSTOCK record with HENDRICK's playing STAR SPANGLE BANNER and using my EVO with CALIFORNIA COLAS!
PURPLE however tasty! (HUMBOLDT)
We call it PURPLE MOUNTAIN.
SOME call it GDP.
OUT DOOR GROWS are like the JURASSIC ERA!

Is that wrong?

CIVILIZED for some!
VIVA LA MOTA!
tOebpqT.jpg

I have a COMPTON grinder because I was born there.

Last edited:

virtualpurple

@ataxian your logic is a little off my friend. The vapcap starts at 40 bucks for a nearly indestructible device. The EVO is $319 just to get the unit!

My friend, the vapcap is well within most budgets.

Tell you what, I specifically purchased a few vapcaps to give as gifts. If you want to try the Vapcap M risk free I will mail you one of my units it the spirit of the "M for a friend" promotion. If you don't like it you can mail it back, if you do, then consider it a gift.

You can heat it with your EVO or use a Bic lighter, a candle, or a small torch lighter.

Might take you back to your joint smoking days.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian your logic is a little off my friend. The vapcap starts at 40 bucks for a nearly indestructible device. The EVO is $319 just to get the unit!

My friend, the vapcap is well within most budgets.

Tell you what, I specifically purchased a few vapcaps to give as gifts. If you want to try the Vapcap M risk free I will mail you one of my units it the spirit of the "M for a friend" promotion. If you don't like it you can mail it back, if you do, then consider it a gift.

You can heat it with your EVO or use a Bic lighter, a candle, or a small torch lighter.

Might take you back to your joint smoking days.
I'm sure the VCAP is fine.
Too enjoy CANNABIS is all I want to do.
My wife 110 x 5'9" is smoking "HOT"!
She is well educated and b ought me the EVO.
She never has tried it!
FLAME no way.

EVO yes way!

She makes $$$ so I do what she want's!

Call me: "PUSSY WHIPPED"!

She want's me be to be CIVILIZED?

EVO is approved in my house!

virtualpurple

I'm sure the VCAP is fine.
Too enjoy CANNABIS is all I want to do.
My wife 110 x 5'9" is smoking "HOT"!
She is well educated and b ought me the EVO.
She never has tried it!
FLAME no way.

EVO yes way!

She makes $$$ so I do what she want's!

Call me: "PUSSY WHIPPED"!

She want's me be to be CIVILIZED?

EVO is approved in my house!

I understand the need to follow a beautiful woman, and I can't ever fault you for that!

However, my offer will remain open to you if you ever want to ride the wave! FYI I mostly use my Vap cap with either the @Pipes induction heater or with my EVO. I save my flame for outside the house!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I understand the need to follow a beautiful woman, and I can't ever fault you for that!

However, my offer will remain open to you if you ever want to ride the wave! FYI I mostly use my Vap cap with either the @Pipes induction heater or with my EVO. I save my flame for outside the house!
When I use a EVO it's better than the 6 joints a day I smoked. Never liked bong's (big mouthpiece's seemed weird?)

I added electrical plug's in my garden to vape in place.

Your right my logic is off!

I read way too much. (non-fiction)
CANNABIS makes one learn!
Why is it against the law in some parts of the world?
Very safe?
BAR'S r legal?

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Why is it against the law in some parts of the world?

Because my government are pricks....
Yeah you May....

They tell me cannabis is deadly and harmfull...
Strange because I feel really alive and well....
Better than well in fact...

Money comes before whats right....

It's ok we have superspice to kill our kids now....
Wake up UK government and stop making it easy for our kids to get deadly poisens...
Rant over....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Because my government are pricks....
Yeah you May....

They tell me cannabis is deadly and harmfull...
Strange because I feel really alive and well....
Better than well in fact...

Money comes before whats right....

It's ok we have superspice to kill our kids now....
Wake up UK government and stop making it easy for our kids to get deadly poisens...
Rant over....
CANNABIS makes one "FREE THINK" how can they control us if we can think?

CIVILIZED = CANNABIS + EVO = SAFE

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Hey looking to purchase an evo but im curious if the unit will have a lot of problems that requires me to send it back.

How often/usually do units get sent back?

Thanks

The units seem very reliable these days...

And if anything does go wrong, vapexhale are really good at sorting it out...

Iv had mine going for a year with heavy use and no issues...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey looking to purchase an evo but im curious if the unit will have a lot of problems that requires me to send it back.

How often/usually do units get sent back?

Thanks
I'm not a fan of too many companies in the vaporizer business. (very opinionated to a fault)

In CALIFORNIA we have more Dispensaries than STARBUCKS.
A bud tender told me he had one vaporizer called a EVO. He said that was all he needed.

My wife likes mine and it does bring out the FLAVOR if that is important to you?

She never has tried however I go by what she likes!

Back to your ?
I have had mine for a little over a year (one rotation around the SUN)
I did have a cross wire issue (my fault) I paint everything?
Now they fixed it quick even though it was my fault for messing it up.

This unit (EVO) has made me a fan boy!

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
@Parentalcontrol2 - I read every single page of the history up to and including the current state. I was far from impressed with the early history in terms of customer care and unit issues. The further I got away from the early history and the closer I got to the current time frames...... it was easy to see that the customer care and production quality was a 180 degree improvement.

Still - the early history had turned me off enough to where I solicited advice from @stickstones, who is IMO one of the premier experts in vape technology on this site. He convinced me that I shouldn't allow the history to cloud (no pun intended) my viewpoint or decision to purchase because the company and the unit had gotten passed the early history and the company and unit were excellent to work with.

I have been using my EVO for more than a year now and I'm sooooooooooooooooo glad I took @stickstones advice. The EVO is the best vape in my collection and hasn't given me a bit of trouble.

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I've had my EVO for almost a 1 1/2 years. I've always been happy with it's performance. I've read quite a bit of this thread and there aren't very many unhappy customers. Early on when new company's have a rocky start you really can't hold it against them.

It's overal customer service many new vaporizing companies have problems in the beginning. Those that overcome their problems are stronger for it. I would use @stickstones opinion as golden.

Last edited:

OrdinaryJoe

So I have been frustrated buy not being able to know what temp my Evo was at based on my dial. I'm not sure if its possible, or common, that my temps have changed over time with use and what not. My Solo 2 is more advanced in this regard with its digital Temp readout. But I had a great idea, if I had a Cheap infrared thermometer I could just shine it down the bamboo and get the temp directly, and just now I realized that some of the cheaper ones might not have a high enough temp range. My Solo 2 goes up to 428 F, and I'm sure the Evo can probably go even higher, but I think the sweet spot is much lower, but how low, and from what low temp to what high temp? The cheapest I found on walmart maxes out at 380 F, and that almost sounds like plenty for most dry flower.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I get the feeling you wont be able to get accurate results with an ir gun...
What are you trying to gain...

I have never obsessed about temps on my evo...
I know that before 12 is a taste sensation...
12 till 2:30 is taste and dense clouds....
After 2:30 is fire.....

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So I have been frustrated buy not being able to know what temp my Evo was at based on my dial. I'm not sure if its possible, or common, that my temps have changed over time with use and what not. My Solo 2 is more advanced in this regard with its digital Temp readout. But I had a great idea, if I had a Cheap infrared thermometer I could just shine it down the bamboo and get the temp directly, and just now I realized that some of the cheaper ones might not have a high enough temp range. My Solo 2 goes up to 428 F, and I'm sure the Evo can probably go even higher, but I think the sweet spot is much lower, but how low, and from what low temp to what high temp? The cheapest I found on walmart maxes out at 380 F, and that almost sounds like plenty for most dry flower.

Check this graphic out:

https://www.xhl3.com/pages/temperature-settings-guide

Any time I thought performance had changed it was remedied by a good cleaning...usually the ELB's.

Top Bottom