Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Is that a vectra unit though???
If so possibly different heat properties that may lead to a different result...???
Yes it is a Vectra unit, and I love it . . . :luv:

Vectra is a medical grade liquid crystal polymer (LCP) which is very similar to the production units. I doubt its thermal properties are much different that the LCP that was used in the regular production run because they used the same moulds. If the properties were very different then I doubt Seibo would have used them.

So heat buildup in the electronics bay should be about the same on both.

Bongloader

Hey all, just signed up. I've had my cloud evo for over a month now.. I was wondering if anyone else in Canada who ordered directly from the Vapexhale site has got letters from Fedex saying they owe money for duty/tax. I just got a second letter saying that I owe them $116 and change, seems like a lot.

Bongloader,

JCat

Accessory Maker
Hey all, just signed up. I've had my cloud evo for over a month now.. I was wondering if anyone else in Canada who ordered directly from the Vapexhale site has got letters from Fedex saying they owe money for duty/tax. I just got a second letter saying that I owe them $116 and change, seems like a lot.
It's 13% HST + admin fee of $5-$10 usually. So depending what you bought that is correct.

With FedEx one ALWAYS pays duty. With USPS it's a 50/50 thing it seems ...

Baron23

OF COURSE!!! just my luck that the day I receive my evo in the mail is the day they come out with the "SUMMER LOVIN SUPER KIT" promotion... I had to purchase my evo and hydratube separately because I didn't have enough on my card to purchase them together, and I'm still saving up to buy some quartz vapex tubes, But now I see the super kit is only 500$ and includes all that and more delicious goodies. It even comes with the Ta Moko Monkey Heatshield which I especially wanted since I'm Native-Hawaiian. I have the sudden urge to return my evo and hydratube, Then waiting 7-14 business days for my refund and ordering a superkit. AM I EVIL FOR THINKING THIS?:evil:

Contact their CS and see if they will honor the sale price if you order the rest of the kit. I believe it was VapeXhale that when I ordered gave me the Black Friday sale price even though I had missed by a day or so. Asking politely never hurts.

I smashed my cap's to my EBL'S and invert my EVO so they stay on.

Ataxian - how about a pic? Do you have to mangle the ELB cap for them to stay on inverted? Can you show me an example of one of your caps, please?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Contact their CS and see if they will honor the sale price if you order the rest of the kit. I believe it was VapeXhale that when I ordered gave me the Black Friday sale price even though I had missed by a day or so. Asking politely never hurts.

Ataxian - how about a pic? Do you have to mangle the ELB cap for them to stay on inverted? Can you show me an example of one of your caps, please?
I take a PHOTO of the bent cap after my walk.
The EVO is getting a new paint job.
Hope it's dry for 420?
Then I will paint all my stuff!

@kellya86 wax is the waste from the sugar leaf and small nugs!
I use to make SHATTER, however it is like $20/gram so why make it?
Agree with you.
FLOWERS = CIVILIZED
COLAS = RARE (only for GROWERS)
BhH9Q8t.jpg

@Baron23 just bend or smash the cap so it does not fall.

Last edited:

virtualpurple

Hope it's dry for 420?

Agree with you.
FLOWERS = CIVILIZED
BhH9Q8t.jpg

As much as I hear people talk about the cost of living being steep in California your state has found a way to make weed ridiculous affordable! Here in Alaska the dispensary scene is relatively new and the available shatter is 70 dollars per gram.

virtualpurple,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

Krahl

Been thinking of getting one of these, But only 2 places in Australia seem to sell them, well only one now as one of the shops has discontinued with this message

PLEASE NOTE:
Due to an increase in warranty claims, We will not be carrying the VapeXhale Cloud Evo. We recommend customers try out the Vapir Rise or Arizer Extreme Q vaporizers. These models have proven more reliable with superior vapor production.

Is this true, are these not reliable and should I just forget it

Cheers

Krahl,

Justpassedu

Hope it's dry for 420?

Agree with you.
FLOWERS = CIVILIZED
BhH9Q8t.jpg

Take a pencil eraser and use that to shape the cap back into its original form . Usually works for me . Happy Saturday

Justpassedu,
Reactions: kellya86

stoneleopard

Been thinking of getting one of these, But only 2 places in Australia seem to sell them, well only one now as one of the shops has discontinued with this message

PLEASE NOTE:
Due to an increase in warranty claims, We will not be carrying the VapeXhale Cloud Evo. We recommend customers try out the Vapir Rise or Arizer Extreme Q vaporizers. These models have proven more reliable with superior vapor production.

Cheers

I can't speak to average reliability, but I never had any issues with evo or extreme Q not preforming properly. As for the Q having superior vapor production? I sold it within a month of getting my evo. Only reason to get one of those 2 instead is if you're really into bags/have a lower budget. (or are known to break expensive glass pieces)

Aimless Ryan

Came to read about grinders; fucked combustion
It breaks. That's why I won't buy one. I want one, but I know I will break it, because I am very weak and have lost most of the feeling in my body (except pain).

Aimless Ryan,

Justpassedu

It breaks. That's why I won't buy one. I want one, but I know I will break it, because I am very weak and have lost most of the feeling in my body (except pain).
Unfortunately most vapes these days have some form of glass usage and when glass comes into play , you always have that chance of something breaking. The Evo is pretty fragile being it has glass throughout the entire vape. Being that you have a condition it most likely is not the right choice for you , unless you are always vaping over carpet which I have dropped mine on a few times with no ill effects at all . But if your over a hard floor , better to not take any chances unless you can afford the fix that I believe is around $90 . An option may be not using a ht and rather using the dry stem and vaping on the couch , bed or over carpet . You'd most likely be pretty safe in that situation but another close option may be the Herbalizer that does not use glass and provides some power . I personally have better luck with my Evo vs the herby but that's not to say the herby is bad , many love it and it does get you feeling nice. The actual unit can be fragile though with its oled screen and electronics and I feel if you drop the herby it may as well break also but using a long whip and keeping it stationary can solve all that. Sorry I have not been following everything you wrote in this thread , just throwing out a suggestion to try and help based on your recent post . Best of luck man . I have watched a few of your videos in the past in here including the NY pizza and I'd say you did a pretty good job considering I am born and raised NY'er . Its all about our water though that makes the pizza great , maybe I'll ship you some if your try again lmao .

kellya86

Herb gardener...

PLEASE NOTE:

Cheers

That's some bullshit that turned up on the Nemastavapes website to excuse dropping the cloud evo...

I moaned about this to kory whateverhisnamewasn, and it was removed..

The eq certainly doesn't have superior vapour production to the evo...
So that's a blatant lie...

And @t-dub has had an evo running 24/7 for ages...
So quite reliable....

And when I had my eq as my daily, I broke many parts, including a heater cover, fumpling about with hot parts and burnt fingers...
Since the evo, and it's much simpler use design, i havent broke a thing, or burnt myself....

Last edited:

Baron23

Hope it's dry for 420?

Agree with you.
FLOWERS = CIVILIZED
BhH9Q8t.jpg

Thanks @ataxian! I have a bunch of ELBs so will try to mangle one up tonight :-)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's some bullshit that turned up on the Nemastavapes website to excuse dropping the cloud evo...

I moaned about this to kory whateverhisnamewasn, and it was removed..

The eq certainly doesn't have superior vapour production to the evo...
So that's a blatant lie...

And @t-dub has had an evo running 24/7 for ages...
So quite reliable....

And when I had my eq as my daily, I broke many parts, including a heater cover, fumpling about with hot parts and burnt fingers...
Since the evo, and it's much simpler use design, i havent broke a thing, or burnt myself....
In my pass when I was a young gun I invented stuff all the time.

I took a part the EVO to paint it and ruined it!
It was a good tasting unit for sure.

The wires got crossed I believe.

O'well I F^ck'd up?

See ya!

Good luck to you all.

Should of took a photo first?

peterloveslubey

I keep vaping with portables (FF2 + airvape xs) but I think it's time to replace my old volcano with a new evo and join the evo club.

what is the best way to get one of these for cheap? I was thinking about doing the standard vape (maybe a 10% discount code if I can find one) + a few extra flower pods from vapexhale manufacturer, then some glass from DHgate. Any recommendations on the best glass? I wasn't sure if I'd need to buy the adaptor kit from vapexhale as well but I was looking at either of these (but would be open to any suggestions):
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/2016-new-vapexhale-hydratube-9-8-inches-glass/385487849.html
or
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/high-quality-26cm-tall-glass-bong-mouthpiece/262624940.html

thanks in advance!

Last edited:

kellya86

Herb gardener...

O'well I F^ck'd up?

See ya!

Good luck to you all.

Nooooooo......
What do you mean ruined.... ?????
Are you sure...????

Surely it could be sorted???
How much damage could you have done???

Have you just blown a component that could be identified and replaced...???

And @peterloveslubey, I believe @stickstones is the person you need to talk to...
Maybe he will show here now....?

Baron23

O'well I F^ck'd up?

See ya!

Good luck to you all.

Fuck...you broke it? Send it back to VXH for a rebuild. First you give your Enano to your daughter (now returned) and now you break your EVO. What's up with this man! LOL

Seriously, get it fixed....can't be that hard (or can it?)

Baron23,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Fuck...you broke it? Send it back to VXH for a rebuild. First you give your Enano to your daughter (now returned) and now you break your EVO. What's up with this man! LOL

Seriously, get it fixed....can't be that hard (or can it?)
@Baron23 I sent my NANO in for repair.
My EVO I think I crossed the wires?
The LOTUS was OK until my wife took it.
She doesn't like me to cough.
The EVO was a very satisfying unit.

I would go back to smoking, however I don't like the taste.

I would send it back to be repaired, however it was my fault.

My wife bought it for me.

I messed up, humbly so.

CIVILIZED = far from it!
oQZ2tPS.jpg

@t-dub it was a amazing unit until I destroyed it!
@kellya86 I plugged in it in for less than 1 second?
Sparked.
I knew at that moment I got the wires crossed?
Now should I just throw it away or send it back for repair?
Monday I will call to see what my options are? (I blew it?)
I should of left it alone!
All my EBL'S and caps are clean however can't try them.

One Big Sticker might have worked better.
Paint is dangerous!

Last edited:

Baron23

I would send it back to be repaired, however it was my fault.

Well, yeah...you broke it so that means its not covered by warranty (although I think the snazzy paint job may have disqualified the unit all on its own LOL) but they do fix these units and will charge you for the service. Certainly better than buying a new one and, although we have never met, I feel certain that you cannot be without either a Nano or the EVO and preferably both.

Contact VXH CS and see what they say...I'm sure that if its fixable that they can and will do it, just may have a fee associated.

By the by, I like the new color....Putty?

Top Bottom