Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

kellya86

Herb gardener...
You are trying to change the LAW of PHYSICS?

But its got me wondering now... ????

Im not sue a domestic oven is cabable of achieving high enough temps to actually combust the herb trapped inside....???

Possible???

Anyway im hours away from my flight home now.....

3 weeks without my evo, im really looking forward to seeing it again...

Its gonna wipe the floor with me....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
But its got me wondering now... ????

Im not sue a domestic oven is cabable of achieving high enough temps to actually combust the herb trapped inside....???

Possible???

Anyway im hours away from my flight home now.....

3 weeks without my evo, im really looking forward to seeing it again...

Its gonna wipe the floor with me....
HBXczLn.jpg

Did you try GSC?

Some like it and others don't.

EVO without rejecting SCIENCE!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Couldnt find it.... bit of a shame, but im happy with the samples i did try....

I think my favourite was the keylime pie, although only 15%, id never tire of that taste....
Wish i could have tasted all these samples with an evo....
I don't know if it was legit keylime pie, but I had some about a week ago a light green frosted nug, it was extremely tasty..

I was told today by my girlfriend I am only allowed to buy a desktop if I can promise her it will be stupid simple to use. we watched a few videos of the VB hands free unit and she decided she doesn't want to worry about her draw speed, so I showed her a few videos of the evo, she really likes it but was not at all impressed with the form factor.

I think she will forget about the looks when she takes that first rip..

Justpassedu

I don't know if it was legit keylime pie, but I had some about a week ago a light green frosted nug, it was extremely tasty..

I was told today by my girlfriend I am only allowed to buy a desktop if I can promise her it will be stupid simple to use. we watched a few videos of the VB hands free unit and she decided she doesn't want to worry about her draw speed, so I showed her a few videos of the evo, she really likes it but was not at all impressed with the form factor.

I think she will forget about the looks when she takes that first rip..
Show her the different colored sleeves that you can put on the Evo , maybe that will help.

Justpassedu

its the "big blocky design"
shes been a UD fan since our first date, but that's a different story. now maybe I can sway her to get a nice HT..
Honestly i always thought the Evo looked big before i had purchased one but i was very surprised actually at how small it is in person when i had got one. It really is not that big at all , maybe go check one out at a shop if you can. When mine arrived i had thought i got ripped off and that a Evo was actually not sent bc the box was tiny and very light weight but when i opened it to my surprise it was in there.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
BAGS I never tried?
Is it like DUMPSTER DIVING?
NANO is simple and easy to operate!
The EVO it's different however effective.
Just be CIVILIZED whatever you decide?
my brothers old roommate has a volcano and I'm not impressed. Simple is Civilized. she wants the evo for those knockout hits. stay out of the dumpster, all your broken glass is in there.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ahhhh, no! LOL

When were you dumpster diving anyway? ;) :D
I'm kidding around! (all day long everyday)
I never tried a bag?
Once there was a YOU TUBE video on DUMPSTER DRIVING. I've never done it? My friend who lives in the SOUTH PACIFIC on a Island say's, "bag's R-4 DUMPSTER DIVER'S"!

Bag's where not apart of my culture.
So I don't even know what they taste like?
In the early 90's when I lived in FRANCE and traveled EUROPE, drinking wine was the thing to do.

TOBACCO mixed in a JOINT?
BAGS of VAPOR?
SICK!

I think I'll learn about WINE?
No EVO's at the time?

Last edited:

pootsforjesus

...............................................................................................................................................................
How exactly did you use the Herbalizer by yourself? Hopefully you went "beyond the whip and the balloon" :)
With minor adaptation, it can be direct glass mouthpiece and/or direct hydratube , both of which blow away
the whip or bag IMO. With the slight mod, I find the taste to be totally pure, like the EVO. And the 7 second heatup
time can be welcome.
I've definitely gone beyond the whip and bag. I have a GonG that fits into my water pieces and I have a SonG 2.0 (came with the unit when I picked it up secondhand). Honestly, I'm actually kind of meh towards the SonG. Ratchet does great work and I can potentially see why people love it, but I personally don't get the big deal on why it's such a "necessary" accessory in comparison to simply getting a GonG for the whip. I got a little annoyed with it personally, with the SonG coming up and getting stuck-ish to the bowl, as well as to the glass I would put on top of it. Different strokes and what not I guess.

That said, it's not that the Herbie is bad or anything even close to that. I just find that the flavor is more plentiful and the cloud production is easier to achieve with the Evo. It could very well be due to how I use the Herbie, but that's been my experience so far.

This isn't for this thread, but definitely try the Herbalizer and SSV whip tubing with a bong adapter before you give up on it. PM me for links

Be well :cool:
Oh, don't get me wrong, I'm not giving up on it in the slightest. Like I mentioned above, I have a GonG that goes into my glass pieces, so I've certainly dabbled around that. To me, the Herbie is a kind of Volcano 2.0. It does bags for longer sipping and group usage, but it also has the versatility to allow for smaller, simpler single user sessions. Both the Herbie and Evo signify different (though overlapping at times) use cases to me and will definitely remain in my rotation.

Is the SSV tubing much different than the whip that comes with the Herbie?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
my brothers old roommate has a volcano and I'm not impressed. Simple is Civilized. she wants the evo for those knockout hits. stay out of the dumpster, all your broken glass is in there.
You have more girl's?

EVO is a little to the heavy side of life.

CIVILIZED & WELL MEDICATED
I don't know what I have anymore?
S8Q7WmV.jpg

The KEIF on my FLOWER maybe a little much?

jcjamora

OF COURSE!!! just my luck that the day I receive my evo in the mail is the day they come out with the "SUMMER LOVIN SUPER KIT" promotion... I had to purchase my evo and hydratube separately because I didn't have enough on my card to purchase them together, and I'm still saving up to buy some quartz vapex tubes, But now I see the super kit is only 500$ and includes all that and more delicious goodies. It even comes with the Ta Moko Monkey Heatshield which I especially wanted since I'm Native-Hawaiian. I have the sudden urge to return my evo and hydratube, Then waiting 7-14 business days for my refund and ordering a superkit. AM I EVIL FOR THINKING THIS?:evil:

Last edited:

MonkeyTime

OF COURSE!!! just my luck that the day I receive my evo in the mail is the day they come out with the "SUMMER LOVIN SUPER KIT" promotion... I had to purchase my evo and hydratube separately because I didn't have enough on my card to purchase them together, and I'm still saving up to buy some quartz vapex tubes, But now I see the super kit is only 500$ and includes all that and more delicious goodies. It even comes with the Ta Moko Monkey Heatshield which I especially wanted since I'm Native-Hawaiian. I have the sudden urge to return my evo and hydratube, Then waiting 7-14 business days for my refund and ordering a superkit. AM I EVIL FOR THINKING THIS?:evil:
Or, you could try contacting them and politely telling them your story and about the ones you've heard here about them being great to work with.........

Better yet, pm @stickstones and see if he can assist?

jcjamora

Or, you could try contacting them and politely telling them your story and about the ones you've heard here about them being great to work with.........

Better yet, pm @stickstones and see if he can assist?
Wow I am just now going back and reading about peoples great experiences with customer support. Do you really think they would do something like give me all the thing in the kit (minus the evo) at a discounted rate?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Wow I am just now going back and reading about peoples great experiences with customer support. Do you really think they would do something like give me all the thing in the kit (minus the evo) at a discounted rate?

Iv heard it happen a few times since iv been around, so I wouldn't be surprised...
Give them a try....

I'm home now and really enjoying being back with my evo...
Sure does give you a kick in the throat after 3 weeks away....

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Im sure there are some members here who have rigged it to stay on indefinitely....
Just cant remebrr who...
That was me. I ran my EVO continuously for over a year and a half in the name of science. I used an outlet timer that turned EVO off for one minute every hour. My EVO is still running strong but I don't keep it on all the time any more, maybe I will after I move again . . . sigh . . .

Anyways, VapeXhale has added a clause in their warranty that says if you do this you will not have a warranty any more so don't do it unless you don't mind working without a net . . . :peace:

outlet.jpg

kellya86

Herb gardener...
That was me. I ran my EVO continuously for over a year and a half in the name of science. I used an outlet timer that turned EVO off for one minute every hour. My EVO is still running strong but I don't keep it on all the time any more, maybe I will after I move again . . . sigh . . .

Anyways, VapeXhale has added a clause in their warranty that says if you do this you will not have a warranty any more so don't do it unless you don't mind working without a net . . . :peace:

outlet.jpg

Brilliant... nice know it can do it, like a waterproof watch...
Never gonna go that deep...

Is that a vectra unit though???
If so possibly different heat properties that may lead to a different result...???

Top Bottom