Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Due to my living situation and NEED for my vapexhale i need to find a way to use my vape in my car to respect requests of who I live with, i need help to find a power source that will last for seshs

How about and extension lead from the house, you could park your car next to a bush, leaving the extension lead wrapped in a plastic bag for weather proofing..

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Is it wrong that I only use the EVO for my shatters? I find using herbs with this device is too powerful and gives me asthma like symptoms (shortness of breath, wheezing) as the vapor oils are 'trapped' in my lungs. Anyone else ever get this?

CanadianFlowers,
Reactions: Vapor_Eyes

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Is it wrong that I only use the EVO for my shatters? I find using herbs with this device is too powerful and gives me asthma like symptoms (shortness of breath, wheezing) as the vapor oils are 'trapped' in my lungs. Anyone else ever get this?

Of all my vapes the Evo is the least problematic when it comes to my lungs. I have mild asthma and am allergic to just about everything according to my doctor. Since switching to vaporizing I only get about one asthma attack per year where my inhaler is useful although 'rescue' wise it hasn't been that bad.

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that MJ vapor is a mild expectorant so while that may be helpful for me it may be exacerbating something you're allergic/exposed to.

I'm not a doctor but I play one on t.v. and I stayed at a Holiday inn Express last night :D

EDIT: What temp are you using when herb causes you to wheeze?

MonkeyTime

I ain't too hip to the difference, but if the MF that made the damn thing says to use it, it should be covered under the warranty, right? :D
Usually being simulated just flattens out the curve, it can effect high end sensitive electronics, but for the average device they're fine. I'm guessing your Evo wouldn't know the difference.

I haven't done the math, but I'm guessing your run time might be pretty limited.....

CanadianFlowers

Vapor Enthusiast
Of all my vapes the Evo is the least problematic when it comes to my lungs. I have mild asthma and am allergic to just about everything according to my doctor. Since switching to vaporizing I only get about one asthma attack per year where my inhaler is useful although 'rescue' wise it hasn't been that bad.

I don't know if this is true but I read somewhere that MJ vapor is a mild expectorant so while that may be helpful for me it may be exacerbating something you're allergic/exposed to.

I'm not a doctor but I play one on t.v. and I stayed at a Holiday inn Express last night :D

EDIT: What temp are you using when herb causes you to wheeze?

I use a normal temp at the 12 o'clock position, just for me personally I take very large inhalations & tend to hold my toke In for a maximum 8 seconds.

I fill my easy bowl halfway, and I could probably not hold my hit in for long... but I feel like I'm wasting if I don't.

brian710

Hey sorry for taking forever to get back busy workin, so is there good power supply like the one linked that would do the job well. I will run an extension if I'm able to get a spot across from my house I'm in NY so spots are kinda tough to get maybe God will bless me but I doubt it ahaha!
Also I picked up a hydratube from dhgate that fits perfectly http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-v...atube/385485538.html#myaccount_history-1-null

Last edited:

sweetherb

Hey sorry for taking forever to get back busy workin, so is there good power supply like the one linked that would do the job well. I will run an extension if I'm able to get a spot across from my house I'm in NY so spots are kinda tough to get maybe God will bless me but I doubt it ahaha!
Also I picked up a hydratube from dhgate that fits perfectly http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-v...atube/385485538.html#myaccount_history-1-null

I have this tube and it works great, at least it did until I dropped it onto our tiled kitchen floor while cleaning and smashed it into tiny pieces. The vapor from the EVO can make an already clumsy person even worse!

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I use a normal temp at the 12 o'clock position, just for me personally I take very large inhalations & tend to hold my toke In for a maximum 8 seconds.

I fill my easy bowl halfway, and I could probably not hold my hit in for long... but I feel like I'm wasting if I don't.

The 12 o'clock position I believe is around 350f and my go to starting position.

I don't see anything you described above being the culprit. I do pretty much the same and as I said....I've been tested and came up allergic to damn near everything they test for but I don't think they test for MJ allergies.

I use the EVO dry even when I use it with a bubbler which should be more irritating. Do you use any water tools?

Justpassedu

wildything

Due to my living situation and NEED for my vapexhale i need to find a way to use my vape in my car to respect requests of who I live with, i need help to find a power source that will last for seshs

i am not interested in using an inverter**^
Hey guys! I finally found a power supply that works with the evo on the go! I bring this on camping trips or just in the car with me when I need some evo medication.

https://m.costco.com/CyberPower-1500VA--900Watts-Simulated-Sine-Wave-UPS-With-GreenPower-Technology-.product.100277321.html
https://m.costco.com/CyberPower-150...GreenPower-Technology-.product.100277321.html

Would this work for you?[

wildything,

Justpassedu

So my buddy who works with me and does allot of extra stuff for me in business got a big surprise yesterday. I made his dreams come true and gifted one of my Evo's to him. He had tried it once a year ago and never could stop talking about it. I figured i'd help him out as he does for me . The look on his face when i told him it was his was priceless , now i did not give him a real hydratube with it but he got a nice vapor blunt 2.0 ht that i had never used with double shower head percs and after trying it out for the 1st time it happened to work pretty nice. He got 2 elbs to start and a long lesson on how to work , clean and use it safely , also a dry mouth piece. Normal circumstances i would never give a Evo up but it was well worth it , plus i had always been trying to get him into vaping and felt bad after selling him one of my used vapes that he dropped and broke awhile back.

TeeJay1952

agw0s.jpg

UnidenWallet

Hi, has anyone here purchased the wood Vapexhale accessory deck? I ordered one on 4/20 but it arrived with a damaged rubber foot, so it made my deck wobble back and forth.. :( I contacted Vapexhale about it and they sent me a 2nd one... :) except when it arrived, it came with 2 damaged rubber feet :doh: Maybe there is a problem when they ship these?

Last edited:

JoeKickass

How long are the Easy Load Bowls lasting for you guys?

I'm going though them at a rate of a 4 pack every 2 years... so on average an ELB only lasts 6 months.

They always break at the top weld, anyone have tips for opening them that makes them last longer?
I just use my fingernail... maybe use two fingernails and pull from both sides?

G9EakLO.jpg

Last edited:

MGG

I'm going thought them at a rate of a 4 pack every 2 years... so on average an ELB only lasts 6 months.

They always break at the top weld, anyone have tips for opening them that makes them last longer?

G9EakLO.jpg

I've never actually had them break like this, but mine are from original cloud and I've been using them for well over 3 years now.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<

Same here. Tried using a plastic wedge but it was too thick. Afraid to use anything metal and damage the bamboo.

I too would like to know if there was an easier way to remove ELBs.

Tweak,

Baron23

I'm going thought them at a rate of a 4 pack every 2 years... so on average an ELB only lasts 6 months.

G9EakLO.jpg
Wow, only last six months...I'm going to assume pretty much daily use? I would think that to be very good.

I rather view things like ELBs as consumables and six months for a $5 consumable doesn't seem bad to me but we are each varied and different.

To open them I just use my fingernails but I do think most times I grip from both sides rather than just levering it off from one side.

P.S. I have only had my EVO since last Black Friday and I am still on the same ELB so no, I have not had one fail on me yet. Cheers

Cheers

Top Bottom