Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

kellya86

Herb gardener...
guess who is in the evo club muthafuckas!

nn11DeM.jpg

interesting weekend ahead to say the least...
...too bad I'm at work!

did get to use it for about 4 sessions before I left...

And you got coloured logo ht....
Thought they were gone now...

Did you buy direct from vxh?????

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
It's nice to see you here @WakeAndVape, I'm looking forward to your review, they are always entertaining and insightful!
Thanks man, I know your the go to person for pro tips...what you got?

And you got coloured logo ht....
Thought they were gone now...

Did you buy direct from vxh?????
yep, I got it directly from VHL. I'm not sure about the colors though, I feel special.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Thanks man, I know your the go to person for pro tips...what you got?
I don't have too much for tips, especially as far as technique. The Evo is very easy to use.

I feel like I'm not the average user, I'm usually at 2:00 with flowers and 10:00 with concentrates.

Don't overload your ELB, leave it loose and don't fill it all of the way for best results. If an ELB cap is loose, lightly squeeze it or press on it with a pencil or something to flatten it just a little. Other than that it's pretty much just jam that ELB in there and rip the shit out of it! Have fun!!! :science:

Edit: @WakeAndVape, I just remembered a true pro-tip, I believe it was @Stu who first discovered that the Evo can be used as a VapCap heating station. Just be careful, if you leave it in there too long you can melt the o-rings on your VapCap tip. I forget who posted that...

Last edited:

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Has anyone ordered the cloudytubes before? I ordered them on the 11th, still no shipping details. Just wanted to know if that's normal or not before I complain lol

Other Side

Retailer
Retailer
Has anyone ordered the cloudytubes before? I ordered them on the 11th, still no shipping details. Just wanted to know if that's normal or not before I complain lol
Not sure what you mean by cloudytubes but if you look at the top of this link below they state 5-7 days processing time....

https://www.vapexhale.com/collections/hydratubes

This assuming you ordered directly from VXL.

Other Side,
Reactions: ataxian

Justpassedu

No its not normal , last time i had ordered it took no longer than 10 days to get to me from Canada to the U.S. . I happen to like the Nails allot from them. Hope you get updated soon .

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
Getting some work done on the outside of the house. I hear and can actually feel the guys hammering a way at the boards. I notice a figurine vibrating forward on a shelf. Just as I jump up to save the figurine I notice the EVO is also making its way to the edge of another shelf. I bought that figurine for my wife for an anniversary. I did the only CIVILIZED thing that made sense in the moment.

Gotta run out and get some super glue for that figurine.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
Getting some work done on the outside of the house. I hear and can actually feel the guys hammering a way at the boards. I notice a figurine vibrating forward on a shelf. Just as I jump up to save the figurine I notice the EVO is also making its way to the edge of another shelf. I bought that figurine for my wife for an anniversary. I did the only CIVILIZED thing that made sense in the moment.

Gotta run out and get some super glue for that figurine.
That's the only sensible thing to do. You wouldn't want superglue in the airpath of your Evo would you? :rofl:

FreddieFresh

What is the max amount you find works well in the VapeXnails?

(Obviously not wanting to load so much to where it doesn't vaporize properly)

But i am wanting to know how much it can handle

Less is more. If you put too much in there you'll waste it and probably make an awful mess of the bamboo in the process. The size of a grain of rice is all you'll need. About .01 to .02 at the most if you can weigh it. And draw slow to keep the concentrate from running up and away from the heater

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I just started to use the Evo yesterday. What would you say the ideal temperature dial placement is? for a long time stoner.

Its a variable that depends on alot of things..
Moisture content and state of cure of the herb is part of it...
As is personal preferences...

Im a long term stoner too, if i use year cured flowers then i have 1 go at 12, and another go at 2 to finish...

With lesser cured product, i will start at 1 and finish at 2:45....

Hope this helps a little...

Oh and i miss my evos.....

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
similar to the last question, what is the best amount of herb people have found to use?
I typically fill 1/4 to 1/2 of the ELB but I don't pack it. I let it settle by shaking a little.

I just started to use the Evo yesterday. What would you say the ideal temperature dial placement is? for a long time stoner.
Long time gettin happy as well....I start a newly filled ELB at noon and raise it to 2pm to finish it off. I rarely finish an ELB in one session so it's one session at noon and a seperate session at 2pm once vapor production at noon gets wispy.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
What is the max amount you find works well in the VapeXnails?

(Obviously not wanting to load so much to where it doesn't vaporize properly)

But i am wanting to know how much it can handle
Don't worry!
0e5vpYc.jpg

I have one basket left and plenty of Medicine.
Reduce the temp to 1:00.
POWERFUL = CIVILIZED = EVO = WOW

2. EVO NAILS = short grain rice size material
I have one nail left?
Need to order more stuff!

MileHighHuman

Less is more. If you put too much in there you'll waste it and probably make an awful mess of the bamboo in the process. The size of a grain of rice is all you'll need. About .01 to .02 at the most if you can weigh it. And draw slow to keep the concentrate from running up and away from the heater

So i should just save my globs for the enail?

I understand how less is more. Especially since this is a vaporizer that is highly efficient.

But if I'm able to hit .25+, can the VapeXnail handle it properly?

Or will most the oil just run up the quartz tube?

MileHighHuman,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
So i should just save my globs for the enail?

I understand how less is more. Especially since this is a vaporizer that is highly efficient.

But if I'm able to hit .25+, can the VapeXnail handle it properly?

Or will most the oil just run up the quartz tube?

In my experience, mega loads do work well... very well....
And i would say i get most of it without too much waste...

Although it helps to be good at bamboo cleaning....

But its better to do smaller loads....

MileHighHuman

In my experience, mega loads do work well... very well....
And i would say i get most of it without too much waste...

Although it helps to be good at bamboo cleaning....

But its better to do smaller loads....

How much do your mega loads weigh?

Anyway it can properly vaporize half a gram?

I'm sure it'd take multiple hits, but I'm wanting to figure out how hard this thing can possibly hit.

MileHighHuman,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom