Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Looks just as high quality as the fine grind. Very Nice.

COARSE GRINDER 3" BLACK (2661)
$50.00

1 Review(s) | Add Your Review

OUT OF STOCK (FUCK)!

- Will be in stock the week of 4-25-16
- Optimized for Coarse Grind
- 2-piece 3.0" Inch Diameter
- Engraved Logo ( Not Laser)
- Beautiful titanium Gray Bright Dipped Anodized
- Made in the USA
- 6061 Medical Grade Aluminium
- 2 Rare Earth Magnets
EVO + LEVEL 2:00 + BLUE SKY OG (INDICA) + 6 HUGE RIP'S = GONZO = HUNTER THOMPSON

CIVILIZED

Dabberhashery

electrobubblerizer
One thing I have noticed with the medium/fine grind I am using is that I seem to be sucking it up the ELB!

It starts off at the bottom of the ELB but after the session it has moved up to the middle with a gap at the bottom.

Does that seem normal?

Dabberhashery,
Reactions: Poostuff

Poostuff

Please delete
I have the NewVape fine grind & it's great. Solid, feels well made & easy to hold. Looks great too which is unheard of for a grinder. Just give it two half turns if I want a coarser grind for the Evo.

The only way I know to fix that @ramram is to put more in there ;)

Baron23

COARSE GRINDER 3" BLACK (2661)
$50.00

1 Review(s) | Add Your Review

OUT OF STOCK (FUCK)!

- Will be in stock the week of 4-25-16
- Optimized for Coarse Grind
- 2-piece 3.0" Inch Diameter
- Engraved Logo ( Not Laser)
- Beautiful titanium Gray Bright Dipped Anodized
- Made in the USA
- 6061 Medical Grade Aluminium
- 2 Rare Earth Magnets
EVO + LEVEL 2:00 + BLUE SKY OG (INDICA) + 6 HUGE RIP'S = GONZO = HUNTER THOMPSON

CIVILIZED
Well shit....it is out of stock. Wow, just bought one not too long ago. If interested, keep an eye on when it comes back in stock as it is indeed a superior piece of machining.

Just noticed, the back in stock date is April 25 of LAST YEAR!! Personally, if I was interested I would give them a call and see what the situation with restocking is on this item....cause it ain't April of 2016!!

One thing I have noticed with the medium/fine grind I am using is that I seem to be sucking it up the ELB!

It starts off at the bottom of the ELB but after the session it has moved up to the middle with a gap at the bottom.

Does that seem normal?

As said, completely normal. My Grasshopper does the same thing. Think about is and it makes perfect sense...you are indeed basically sucking the herb up to the top with your draw.

Awful (well, to me at least) News

My EVO died last night....mid-session....I feel so unfulfilled! LOL

Seriously, my heater unit failed last night. Was doing a bedtime prep load and took a few draws, got up to go to kitchen for a second, and when I got back the EVO was dark. No red or green light and no heat. I tried it with a power cord from one of my enail controllers and still no joy so it is the unit and not the cord.

This would probably come under the heading of infant mortality from a reliability engineering POV. It was a Black Friday sale unit and received it on 24 Nov. It has only been used a dozen times or so (my other vapes do demand some bit of attention or they get bitchy LOL) and run right at 1:00 to 1:30 on the dial so not really driving it that hard. Used for herb only, no concentrates used and the bamboo is clean as when new.

Its completely dead. I had noticed with this unit in the past that sometimes it seemed to shut off and flipping the switch a couple of times would get it to come back on. I thought perhaps I was timing out but probably not...not on that long. Probably intermittent failure that went to hard failure.

Although failing in the middle of a session did feel a bit like coitus interruptus (birth control for older Catholics haha), I'm not concerned as the CS I have gotten from VapeXhale in the past has been excellent and I'm sure that they will take care of this. But it is a PIA. C'est la gare.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well shit....it is out of stock. Wow, just bought one not too long ago. If interested, keep an eye on when it comes back in stock as it is indeed a superior piece of machining.

Just noticed, the back in stock date is April 25 of LAST YEAR!! Personally, if I was interested I would give them a call and see what the situation with restocking is on this item....cause it ain't April of 2016!!

As said, completely normal. My Grasshopper does the same thing. Think about is and it makes perfect sense...you are indeed basically sucking the herb up to the top with your draw.

Awful (well, to me at least) News

My EVO died last night....mid-session....I feel so unfulfilled! LOL

Seriously, my heater unit failed last night. Was doing a bedtime prep load and took a few draws, got up to go to kitchen for a second, and when I got back the EVO was dark. No red or green light and no heat. I tried it with a power cord from one of my enail controllers and still no joy so it is the unit and not the cord.

This would probably come under the heading of infant mortality from a reliability engineering POV. It was a Black Friday sale unit and received it on 24 Nov. It has only been used a dozen times or so (my other vapes do demand some bit of attention or they get bitchy LOL) and run right at 1:00 to 1:30 on the dial so not really driving it that hard. Used for herb only, no concentrates used and the bamboo is clean as when new.

Its completely dead. I had noticed with this unit in the past that sometimes it seemed to shut off and flipping the switch a couple of times would get it to come back on. I thought perhaps I was timing out but probably not...not on that long. Probably intermittent failure that went to hard failure.

Although failing in the middle of a session did feel a bit like coitus interruptus (birth control for older Catholics haha), I'm not concerned as the CS I have gotten from VapeXhale in the past has been excellent and I'm sure that they will take care of this. But it is a PIA. C'est la gare.

Cheers
@Baron23 I have a closet 8 feet high x 3 feet wide full of vaporizers, grinders, glass, adapters,
mods, pens, tanks.

I wanted to get the grinder you displayed.
OUT of STOCK? (WTF?)
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Course-Grin...007358?hash=item1a03afdf7e:g:0PcAAOSwEetWAGIF

3 piece Santa CRUZ for now?

My EVO is my driver and works fine?
If it broke I would cry very hard!

I have back up's however the EVO is my favorite so far!

Sorry I need a EVO session = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Baron23

@Baron23 I have a closet 8 feet high x 3 feet wide full of vaporizers, grinders, glass, adapters,
mods, pens, tanks.

I wanted to get the grinder you displayed.
OUT of STOCK? (WTF?)

3 piece Santa CRUZ for now?

My EVO is my driver and works fine?
If it broke I would cry very hard!

I have back up's however the EVO is my favorite so far!

Sorry I need a EVO session = CIVILIZED
Hi Ataxian, my friend - well, I'm not as pro as you. I only have a 5.5 foot tall armoire full of vape stuff (and its getting a bit crowded in there) less the glass that's in a kitchen cabinet. The armoire used to be a solid cherry cigar humidor cabinet but after heart attack 8 years ago the cigars are gone and its been re-purposed. Its very nice for this as its insulated and lined with white non-aromatic cedar.

I think you would love the New Vape grinders...either the fine or the coarse. Like I said, if I was interested in one I would just call them. I have spoken with their owner, Edwyn, before and I like him and his outfit very much. Like I said, I would call them about the restocking time frame as its definitely not as shown (which is LAST Apr LOL)

NewVape
711 N Railroad Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Phone: 888-361-1710
Email: Sales@NewVape.com

I'm with you, brother. I have a Volcano, an Enano, a Mighty, a GH, and bunch of VapCaps but the EVO has quickly stolen my affections and I have found nothing that is better for a hard hitting bed time session which is my modus operandi. I hope they will send me one back very quickly as I miss it already.

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi Ataxian, my friend - well, I'm not as pro as you. I only have a 5.5 foot tall armoire full of vape stuff (and its getting a bit crowded in there) less the glass that's in a kitchen cabinet. The armoire used to be a solid cherry cigar humidor cabinet but after heart attack 8 years ago the cigars are gone and its been re-purposed. Its very nice for this as its insulated and lined with white non-aromatic cedar.

I think you would love the New Vape grinders...either the fine or the coarse. Like I said, if I was interested in one I would just call them. I have spoken with their owner, Edwyn, before and I like him and his outfit very much. Like I said, I would call them about the restocking time frame as its definitely not as shown (which is LAST Apr LOL)

NewVape
711 N Railroad Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
Phone: 888-361-1710
Email: Sales@NewVape.com

I'm with you, brother. I have a Volcano, an Enano, a Mighty, a GH, and bunch of VapCaps but the EVO has quickly stolen my affections and I have found nothing that is better for a hard hitting bed time session which is my modus operandi. I hope they will send me one back very quickly as I miss it already.

Cheers
When I lived in VERSAILLES, FRANCE I traveled to many EUROPEAN COUNTRIES.

At parties they were doing bags?
They were mixing TOBACCO with CANNABIS?
I found it really strange?

Never did BAG'S and never mixed CANNABIS with TOBACCO so I learned about wine in FRANCE.

I had a friend that was a heir to CHATEAU MARGAUX so I got into WINE.

The EVO is like fine WINE.
CALIFORNIA CANNABIS is very TOP SHELF!

EVO + CANNABIS = CIVILIZED

In CHILE we smoke a few CUBAN CIGARS. (made me sick?)

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
If the EVO is dead . . its dead. Open a ticket and get the process started. It will be interesting to see if they give you a new one or choose to repair your unit. Looking at two of my closeup pics of the guts I can't see a fuse on the main board, however, the pics just show the backside of the board and not the front which is facing the switch. The main power switch is right on the board. Since the failure appeared progressive that could be a sign that your main board has failed but its all speculation until VXL gets it and does the post mortem.

Baron23

If the EVO is dead . . its dead. Open a ticket and get the process started. It will be interesting to see if they give you a new one or choose to repair your unit. Looking at two of my closeup pics of the guts I can't see a fuse on the main board, however, the pics just show the backside of the board and not the front which is facing the switch. The main power switch is right on the board. Since the failure appeared progressive that could be a sign that your main board has failed but its all speculation until VXL gets it and does the post mortem.
Hi @t-dub - already sent the email to VXH. Got the automated response email and now awaiting instructions.

I would be disappointment with a repaired item as this unit is still very new but we will see. I really can't say anything definitive about the failure mode at this time...just dunno if it really was expressing the same issue before and now has failed hard or if this is all unrelated.

I'm not really at all upset. Failures happen, its what a company does afterward that makes the difference and I'm confident that VapeXhale will make this right.

By the by, you mention pics of the inside. I have not seen a tear down vid for the EVO. Are you aware of one?

kellya86

Herb gardener...
By the by, you mention pics of the inside. I have not seen a tear down vid for the EVO. Are you aware of one?

Someone else on the last page asked this question...

I remember some pics were posted recently in this thread, but I can't find them for shit...???

@t-dub was it you...????

I would like another peek at these pics too...

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I remember some pics were posted recently in this thread, but I can't find them for shit...???

@t-dub was it you...????
I have high rez pics of the internals from the Beta Test Crew days. No video. I have not ever shared them publicly and wouldn't feel right about doing so without Seibo's ok.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Thanks, completely understandable.
Not to rub it in!
7W7PzTi.jpg

EVO + BUDDHA TAHOE = CIVILIZED

cmoney

Hey guys, future evo owner here. After getting a vapcap to test vaping again years after losing my mflb it convinced me to make a fill return to vaping exlusively. Ordered my cloud evo on 12/28! I'm super excited to truely see what vaporization at it's finest is like.

Reading this thread is torture though! All you lucky owners and I just recieved news of a third fed ex delay :( Was supposed to be here new years eve, then it was late for that and it sat for 2 days during fed ex holiday (which I do not mind, everyo e deserves days off!) But now it's saying not until tommorrow and I was expecting today. The wait is so brutal! In the words of ataxian,

SLOW FEDEX = UNCIVILIZED!

Gigsabits53

Pleased this morning to see the e-mail from VE advising me that my Evo has shipped. Anticipation......

Gigsabits53,
Top Bottom