Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
While I agree with the general sentiment--the Cloud Evo is definitely fully extracting everything--

I just have to say that you CAN kill loads with one hit.

My suggestion is a large beaker bong, with a basic 3 slit downstem--the type you can percolate very slowly, and inhale for a long time.

That + The Evo = did someone say CIVILIZED?

Ohhh ooohh my guess is @ataxian :-)

--

Yes I shouldn't haven't generalized about not being able to do it in one hit. But my sentiment is if you are using a hydratube and good stuff it would be difficult :-)

Oogendoogan

Ohhh ooohh my guess is @ataxian :-)

--

Yes I shouldn't haven't generalized about not being able to do it in one hit. But my sentiment is if you are using a hydratube and good stuff it would be difficult :-)
Especially if you don't raise the temp past 2. If you don't do that I think 1 hit extraction with good medicine could be almost impossible. Like if the EVO is on 12 your going to have quite the challenge killing that in one rip lol.

Oogendoogan,

YungLeaner

Ok I hate to say this. The vapexhale turbine is a great great hydratube but I miss my evolver hydratree. As soon as an old style hydratube shows up, I'm buying it instantly.

I feel like the hydratree just had a lot more flow. Maybe I should have got the hydrabomb.
yingmin5 on DHgate has a hydrabomb that's close to as good as the old one. Maybe check out the GravLabs hydratubes?

https://www.thedablab.com/grav-labs-hydratube-bubbler-w-showerhead-percolator-for-vapexhale/

YungLeaner,

stinkytofus

if you use this carefully, at home, by urself, did the bamboo part break on you still?

is it possible to use this with your own bubblers? i see that it sits on top of the evo, so you would need a piece with a hole in the bottom?

stinkytofus,

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Scranton pa and California is where they make the stuff and send it from. Usually Scranton Pa. Their customer service is in Cali
That's hilarious! My dad is from Scranton and my grandparents lived there until they passed, so I spent a lot of time around there. Hated it! Too bad VXL wasn't around at the time, I probably would've enjoyed being stuck there more.

More on topic, I couldn't imagine killing a bowl in one hit! I usually pack between 10-25% (sometimes 50% if I'm feeling sassy) and it takes me anywhere from 20 mins to an hour to finish the whole thing. Admittedly I take breaks inbetween hits to read things/watch videos (or sometimes I just forget to keep hitting the damn thing) but still. You guys must have some crazy lungs!

waxdab23

if you use this carefully, at home, by urself, did the bamboo part break on you still?

is it possible to use this with your own bubblers? i see that it sits on top of the evo, so you would need a piece with a hole in the bottom?

Definitely no bamboo breakage. I've read much more about hydratubes breaking than the actual bamboo (glass) inside the EVO.

Any glass piece bro, one awesome feature from a long list. Endless possibilities - stick a hydratube on top, invert it into your bong, plug it into your bubbler with a glass adapter and hose...whatever you want.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
More on topic, I couldn't imagine killing a bowl in one hit! I usually pack between 10-25% (sometimes 50% if I'm feeling sassy) and it takes me anywhere from 20 mins to an hour to finish the whole thing. Admittedly I take breaks inbetween hits to read things/watch videos (or sometimes I just forget to keep hitting the damn thing) but still. You guys must have some crazy lungs!
I spent a weekend at the Cannabis Cup a while back offering free Evo hits to all comers. I typically loaded about 1/3 ELB for each person and would let them take 2 hits (one with the HT and a second with the hydrofoot 2.0). I tossed a lot of green ABV away that weekend.

But there was this one dude who managed to kill an ELB in one hit. It was amazing. He hit that thing for at least 30 seconds until the vapor stopped. I was so impressed I gave him a :bowdown: on the spot. People were cheering around him it was such a monster rip. Dude didn't even cough.

So while most humans out there can't kill an ELB in one hit, there are some people out there with impressive skillz and they have my respect!

:peace:

TboneToker

If you had my EVO that I'm hitting right now, loaded with some jack herer, you would not be able to kill the load in one hit. I will bet good money on this because I haven't smoked anything, weed or a cigarette in over 2 years and I have the biggest and healthiest lungs out of anyone I know and anyone I have ever vaped or dabbed with. That's a lot of people who all say they can rip huge hits because I'm from LA lol. I've taken half gram dabs many times and even basically killed a gram at a festival in colorodo over the summer. I'm not trying to be rude Man. I'm just saying if you have good herb and the temp isn't turned up to past 2 pm there is no way your extracting my whole elb in one hit lol. It is probably physically impossible. And I've tried.. First of all you would need to prime it first, the first hit is never that large and is always mostly flavor. Then even the second.. Unless you can straight inhale for like 1 minute your in for another hit man. I think you need a supreme v3 lol. U can load that thing up, heat to like 380 and it will look like smoke and you can inhale until your out of breath and it will just keep giving you vapor so thick you would think it was smoke. If your vaping at 3 on the dial your really going at the highest temp possible and that's why your getting 1 hit. Try lowering those temps man. More hits is more high for me, to a certain point at least, when I turn it down to like 10:30 I just get flavor, flavor, flavor and the effects come on slower but they are still very strong.

I can inhale for over a minute Oogen ;) haha ! ! I believe that whatever material you have may be more potent than mine but I don't know either. I have some Sour Diesel at 14% Thc and some Tahoe OG Kush at 20% THC .. The Tahoe takes longer to finish up the inhale most likely cause it has more THC but even at 20% THC I kill it with one hit.

Also, my EVO never needs priming? I always get the milky rip on the first inhale, When did you get your EVO @Oogendoogan did they change it a bit throughout the years mine is new within the month.

@Stu That would be me if I went and saw you Stu! haha I just feel wrong if I don't finish the bowl in one hit, since that's how I've always smoked. Whether its 0.2 in a bowl or upwards of a gram, One Hit Bong Rips only, just works the best for me, now the evo replaces combustion but still one hit bong rips! Would be great to vape with fellow FC members some day. Where are the FC shirts so that when I walk around maybe just maybe we'll see another FC member with a shirt and connect

I should mention that I use a sovereignty g-line upgridded glass piece. It's one with a natty splash guard, I find it works so well for vapor because unlike the regular stemline, the G-line is smaller and more restrictive so it has a different pull which feels more like a vacuum than just a freeflow perc like mobius MATRIX or sovereignty STEMLINE. It works super well for the Aromed or Evo, makes great clouds in the tube. It's quite a large tube so there's enough room to milk up a hit before it starts to reach my throat.

My Gline is 75mm not 60mm natty , so it's as wide as a King Stem from Sovereignty but not as big overall, the pull on it is great for the evo! Simply google " g line natty neck 75 " to see what they look like/how they work.

THE HYDRABOMB IS VERY FLOWY. Easy to pull. It's like the new Hydra Tree

@Pyr0 I usually fill the elb halfway as well, unless I want a big one then it's 3/4 full (which I say is full) with some kief crystals!

Last edited:

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
I don't know about FC

But no matter how much I pack, generally I get one hit on my evo, sometimes a second, weaker one.

I'm so used to taking large bong rips it's like the evo was made for me! <3
Ex-bong smoker here too :rockon:
I also kill my (approx. half filled) ELBs in a single big 20-30 second long pull with the dial around 1:30, lifting the HT when the vapour has thinned/finished

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Here is my submission for a Cloud hit. When making this video I wasn't trying to kill the whole bowl although I could have. Rather, I was trying to show the thickness of the vapor which can be best seen as the Devastator is filling and being cleared.

If you look closely you will see I take a primer hit to fill the Devastator with vapor, then I quickly exhale and start the main inhalation. The Cloud whitewalls my glass and then, after about a 30 second pull, I clear it quickly to show the contrast.

This next video is with my new EVO and the Swagger IGG Fanatic Circ to Gridded Barrel Turbine. The hit was about 40 seconds and you can see the vapor starts to fade at the end of my pull so that pretty much killed the bowl. Don't forget to order the Derma Wand . . . . :rofl::ko:

TboneToker

Here is my submission for a Cloud hit. When making this video I wasn't trying to kill the whole bowl although I could have. Rather, I was trying to show the thickness of the vapor which can be best seen as the Devastator is filling and being cleared.

If you look closely you will see I take a primer hit to fill the Devastator with vapor, then I quickly exhale and start the main inhalation. The Cloud whitewalls my glass and then, after about a 30 second pull, I clear it quickly to show the contrast.

This next video is with my new EVO and the Swagger IGG Fanatic Circ to Gridded Barrel Turbine. The hit was about 40 seconds and you can see the vapor starts to fade at the end of my pull so that pretty much killed the bowl. Don't forget to order the Derma Wand . . . . :rofl::ko:

Milky , I feel like I need better material :p LOL

KennyPowers

I broke my 18mm glass piece that connects to the whip.. I drove to FIVE glass shops and couldn't find one. apparently they are a vapexhale custom piece I have to order directly :(

KennyPowers,
Reactions: justvapin

waxdab23

I broke my 18mm glass piece that connects to the whip.. I drove to FIVE glass shops and couldn't find one. apparently they are a vapexhale custom piece I have to order directly :(

Damn that sucks. Could you maybe ditch the whip and buy a glass adapter from a local glass shop that turns whatever you have into an 18mm female, and then invert the EVO into it?

waxdab23,

KennyPowers

Hmmm maybe.. but then I couldn't use the nail. I have to bite the bullet here.
Are there any discount codes going around? Greenflower doesn't work anymore :)

KennyPowers,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
You could just buy an 18/18 FF adapter and a male 18mm wpa, no?:shrug:

Arizer EQ replacement glass is all over ebay, too and that should also work for you.

KennyPowers

You could just buy an 18/18 FF adapter and a male 18mm wpa, no?:shrug:

Arizer EQ replacement glass is all over ebay, too and that should also work for you.

Maybe. what does a male 18mm wpa look like. google isn't helping

KennyPowers,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I broke my 18mm glass piece that connects to the whip..
Vapor Warehouse has vapor hose adapters. I believe you need one of these? If not they have many more styles.

https://www.vaporwarehouse.com/site/h20-adapters.html

I believe they have an FC discount code.
Don't forget to use the FC coupon code: FCMember to save 11% off most items in the store*.

female-adapters.jpg

KennyPowers

Cool that would do it although it's the same price as just buying the adaptor from vapexhale.. cheaper if i don't need to buy an additional fem-fem

KennyPowers,

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
The $7.99 price is for the silicone hose not the glass adapter.

It also says on their site: Due to high demand please allow 3-5 business days for processing before your order ships. Thank you for your patience!

I think you will get faster service, in this scenario, from Vapor Warehouse. Even with the discount code Vapor Warehouse is a little more expensive. VapeXhale price is $14.99 plus $4.99 shipping, to my area, and Vapor Warehouse with the discount is $18.68 + $2.83 for shipping which means VapeXhale is $1.53 less expensive overall.

Top Bottom