Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

waxdab23

That was at 12 when i first got my evo. I think i could easily improve on that now...

I have some amazing og kush, that came out very different to all its sisters... its produces so much vapour, and seems to never end...it whitewalls the ht instantly like im vaping shatter.....

I know it's not everyone's thing, but a little concentrate sandwich in an ELB at like 2 o'clockish generates a pretty crazy intense amount of milk. Mmmmm.

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
That was at 12 when i first got my evo. I think i could easily improve on that now...

I have some amazing og kush, that came out very different to all its sisters... its produces so much vapour, and seems to never end...it whitewalls the ht instantly like im vaping shatter.....
I love the strains that really produce almost smoke like vapour clouds.
In my limited vaping experience the Skywalker I purchased some time ago has been the best so far and not just because of the sedative effects, the clouds came thick and fast.
Right now I'm vaping some critical + 2.0 which gives some decent cloudage but takes a couple of seconds to really get going.
Saving Skywalker for bedtime :ko:

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

I love the strains that really produce almost smoke like vapour clouds.
In my limited vaping experience the Skywalker I purchased some time ago has been the best so far and not just because of the sedative effects, the clouds came thick and fast.
Right now I'm vaping some critical + 2.0 which gives some decent cloudage but takes a couple of seconds to really get going.
Saving Skywalker for bedtime :ko:
Now you have me wanting some skywalker.. That sounds so bomb! Forsure one of my favorites. If you like that try kosher kush and fire og. I have some kosher that I'm hanging on to from a couple weeks ago and fire og has always been one of my go tos. Both produce more than my SFV og, ak47 or jack herer I have right now which are all bomb, the AK is my favorite but just doesn't quite produce clouds like the kush. It seems like a good hybrid with a lot of thc produces a lot. I bet Afgooey would be the shit in the EVO. I'll be on the look for some of that haha.

mnd99

I'm sorry if this has been answered before but can anyone here tell me what kind of heating core does the EVO use? I tried to read through their FAQ but couldn't really find an answer.

Thank you

mnd99,

kellya86

Herb gardener...
I know it's not everyone's thing, but a little concentrate sandwich in an ELB at like 2 o'clockish generates a pretty crazy intense amount of milk. Mmmmm.

I haven't done this yet.... it was a common occurrence in my eq to have a herb/concentrate/kief sandwich, but since the evo, shatter and oil goes in the vapexnail....

And kief got forgotten about....

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
I'm sorry if this has been answered before but can anyone here tell me what kind of heating core does the EVO use? . . .

Here is a pic posted a couple weeks ago which shows an EVO taken apart, the heater is the coiled metal which wraps around the bamboo. Keep in mind that the air flow/vapor never comes into contact with the heater, the path is all glass which is inert.

http://imgur.com/a/IDW3v

:myday::peace:

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Well it finally happened.....

It was gonna sooner or later, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner to be honest....

I was very high at the time.....

I still got one good hit before I noticed.. ..

Any ideas what I did?????

didn't put my lid on the elb...
Made a right mess, but least I didn't break anything....

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Well it finally happened.....

It was gonna sooner or later, I'm surprised it hasn't happened sooner to be honest....

I was very high at the time.....

I still got one good hit before I noticed.. ..

Any ideas what I did?????

didn't put my lid on the elb...
Made a right mess, but least I didn't break anything....

Congrats, you're a true Evo user now : )

Kanna_Kult

Damn I am glad I am not back home, being without power for weeks at a time really blows, hope this ones not to bad! The media loves to overhype these things

Kanna_Kult,
Reactions: crashck

Moogly

my evo came in the mail yesterday and wow oh my god, im literally going to send a message to stonemonkey thanking him for making it it's so amazing. it's everything i've ever wanted in a vaporizer. its efficient, cool looking, MILKS LIKE CRAZY, great flavor. man this thing is awesome. and it ACTUALLY GETS ME HIGH!!! i used to feel a large difference between vaping and combusting, this is exactly the same. i didn't even post yesterday because i was so excited using it, it arrived at 10am but it kept me occupied all day.

i wish i had bought one way way way sooner, im definitely done with combustion. this is EXACTLY what i wanted.

nilo

my evo came in the mail yesterday and wow oh my god, im literally going to send a message to stonemonkey thanking him for making it it's so amazing. it's everything i've ever wanted in a vaporizer. its efficient, cool looking, MILKS LIKE CRAZY, great flavor. man this thing is awesome. and it ACTUALLY GETS ME HIGH!!! i used to feel a large difference between vaping and combusting, this is exactly the same. i didn't even post yesterday because i was so excited using it, it arrived at 10am but it kept me occupied all day.

i wish i had bought one way way way sooner, im definitely done with combustion. this is EXACTLY what i wanted.

Me feels da same way. No Toking without Evo.

nilo,

somerandomguy1

I can't seem to ever get a good dab hit from my evo. I put about a grain of rice size if not a bit bigger. Temp I usually use is between 2 o clock and max, though max seems to make it taste burn and harsh but anywhere less seems to take too long to get clouds. Basically I take the nail, put it in the evo, look down and wait until I see it start to bubble, then I put the hydratube on, wait a few seconds, then inhale at a medium rate, no too fast to make the oil climb, but not too slow to burn it. It seems like I have to hit my evo 4 times and around the 2-3rd time, THAT's when I start to see the vapor get thick which is annoying. I feel like I get better efficacy off of my quartz bucket with enail. Anyone got any other pointers i'm missing?

somerandomguy1,

subway13029

I can't seem to ever get a good dab hit from my evo. I put about a grain of rice size if not a bit bigger. Temp I usually use is between 2 o clock and max, though max seems to make it taste burn and harsh but anywhere less seems to take too long to get clouds. Basically I take the nail, put it in the evo, look down and wait until I see it start to bubble, then I put the hydratube on, wait a few seconds, then inhale at a medium rate, no too fast to make the oil climb, but not too slow to burn it. It seems like I have to hit my evo 4 times and around the 2-3rd time, THAT's when I start to see the vapor get thick which is annoying. I feel like I get better efficacy off of my quartz bucket with enail. Anyone got any other pointers i'm missing?
same results here brother..i honestly dont even bother..watching seibos videos they get fat rips on first pull..not me..

subway13029,

Oogendoogan

same results here brother..i honestly dont even bother..watching seibos videos they get fat rips on first pull..not me..
Just gotta wait until the oil sublimates, bubbling isn't enough, gotta wait till you can visually see a steady stream of vapor coming out. I usually put the nail in, 2 on the dial and then 5 seconds later put the hydratube on, then I count to 10 and even wait after that sometimes.. If the dab has to fall down the side of the nail a bit depending on how you placed it, things could take longer by a second or two. I had the same problem as you at first but now I get huge vapor the first rip. from a rice grain sized piece i get 2 thirty second long draws at least that are just full of vapor. I'm guessing your concentrate makes a difference. Like you may have to wait longer for some than others. The stuff I use is always strong shatter that had that super standard shatter consistency and it stays mendable. i love dabs from my pens and rigs too but the x nails really do give you SO much vapor for what you put in. Give it another try and wait longer and then draw super slow at first. Works for me every time :)

Vapinghole

Low-Temp Hempist / JedHI Master
Just gotta wait until the oil sublimates, bubbling isn't enough, gotta wait till you can visually see a steady stream of vapor coming out. I usually put the nail in, 2 on the dial and then 5 seconds later put the hydratube on, then I count to 10 and even wait after that sometimes.. If the dab has to fall down the side of the nail a bit depending on how you placed it, things could take longer by a second or two. I had the same problem as you at first but now I get huge vapor the first rip. from a rice grain sized piece i get 2 thirty second long draws at least that are just full of vapor. I'm guessing your concentrate makes a difference. Like you may have to wait longer for some than others. The stuff I use is always strong shatter that had that super standard shatter consistency and it stays mendable. i love dabs from my pens and rigs too but the x nails really do give you SO much vapor for what you put in. Give it another try and wait longer and then draw super slow at first. Works for me every time :)

What he said. Took a few tries but I get phat rips off a tiny amount.

Top Bottom