Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

nilo

Wow, this is my first real try on the Vapexhale. This is amazing, I think I'm going to have to give my VRIP Tech and Purple Days vapes the backseat.

I kept the switch at 12:00. I kept getting good hits. When should one stop taking hits? The more hits I took the harder the bud felt on my throat. So when is a stop point for you?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Wow, this is my first real try on the Vapexhale. This is amazing, I think I'm going to have to give my VRIP Tech and Purple Days vapes the backseat.

I kept the switch at 12:00. I kept getting good hits. When should one stop tivaking hits? The more hits I took the harder the bud felt on my throat. So when is a stop point for you?
Don't respect my opinion!
12:00 - 1:00 CURE?

rip 2 stir rip 4 or when the flavor is expired!
this is my way without emotion.

Hey I'm CIVILIZED (I CLAIM)!

Last edited:

waxdab23

I kept the switch at 12:00. I kept getting good hits. When should one stop taking hits? The more hits I took the harder the bud felt on my throat. So when is a stop point for you?

It's gonna come down to personal preference and whether or not you keep your ABV and what you plan to do with that.

Personally, I stop when the vapor stops and I stir in between every hit or two.

I usually start and always finish at 3 o'clock and my ABV comes out very dark brown and I throw it away.

Edit: that's my current method at least. I've gone through a couple phases with the evo.

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

stirring with the EVO?? I pack mine anywhere from 3/4 to almost full sometimes and get up to like 12 hits or as little as like 6 big ones depending on temp. I keep it between 12 and 2. I have never stirred and my abv is always uniform and pretty dark. Forsure the most even extraction from any of my devices. Am I missing out on not stirring? Lol I kinda like the no stir aspect of the EVO. One of the things that pushes it way above most other convection vapes for me. That and the heavy, tasty vapor it produces with ease :clap:

waxdab23

stirring with the EVO?? I pack mine anywhere from 3/4 to almost full sometimes and get up to like 12 hits or as little as like 6 big ones depending on temp. I keep it between 12 and 2. I have never stirred and my abv is always uniform and pretty dark. Forsure the most even extraction from any of my devices. Am I missing out on not stirring? Lol I kinda like the no stir aspect of the EVO. One of the things that pushes it way above most other convection vapes for me. That and the heavy, tasty vapor it produces with ease :clap:

Really? Honestly I've never tried not stirring haha. It was suggested in here when I first got my EVO to stir and I've been doing it ever since. Of course I would much rather not. Gonna give it a shot.

Edit: I just tried and found that stirring definitely gives be better results. I load the ELB 3/4 full, no tamp at 3 o'clock. Two hits with most of it going in the first. When I didn't stir in between the two hits, I got very uneven ABV.

Edit: Also, because I use a coarse grind, that stir breaks it down to a fine grind for the second hit.

Last edited:

Oogendoogan

Really? Honestly I've never tried not stirring haha. It was suggested in here when I first got my EVO to stir and I've been doing it ever since. Of course I would much rather not. Gonna give it a shot.

Edit: I just tried and found that stirring definitely gives be better results. I load the ELB 3/4 full, no tamp at 3 o'clock. Two hits with most of it going in the first. When I didn't stir in between the two hits, I got very uneven ABV.

Edit: Also, because I use a coarse grind, that stir breaks it down to a fine grind for the second hit.
Hmm.. I shall have to try but my results have been amazing. This is something to think about hahaha. Maybe I grind finer than you? Or pack tighter? Idk I scoop in with a gold digger skillet tool and just tap the elb on a table to tamp. I've never gotten anything less than completely uniform and extracted abv. I will try giving my Elb a stir when I think it's done and see how that does for me. Do you usually stir every hit? Or when the vapor becomes less thick?

waxdab23

Hmm.. I shall have to try but my results have been amazing. This is something to think about hahaha. Maybe I grind finer than you? Or pack tighter? Idk I scoop in with a gold digger skillet tool and just tap the elb on a table to tamp. I've never gotten anything less than completely uniform and extracted abv. I will try giving my Elb a stir when I think it's done and see how that does for me. Do you usually stir every hit? Or when the vapor becomes less thick?

Ya check it out!

Lately since I've been staying at 3 o'clock, an ELB only takes two hits so I'm only stirring once there obviously. But when I start 10-12 o'clock, then I'm stirring every two hits like how @ataxian described above.

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
Found the Hydrobases that EVO is offering while lurking. Saw no mention of it here on the thread. So I listed it here. for y'all. https://giant.gfycat.com/AdmirableColdAdder.webm

Like the idea behind it. Looks sturdier and more functional than a simple hydrofoot. Here is the Octa edition below. Wonder if there is water piece that could be a clone or neo-Hydrobase. Any 18 mm male with a sturdy flat top to it might fit that dimension could be made to work. Works as a funtional piece otherwise, I'm sure.

A simple answer to the hydrofoot stand. Why didn't we all think of something like this to pair with a hydrotube earlier? Well there will be clones and off brand hydrofeet to come, I'm sure.:) There is probably some pieces out there that fit unintentionally by their own design/asthestics alone. I know probably some of you want one right now. that you have been made aware of it. :D So....Happy hunting.
HydraBase_Octa_Edition_1024x1024.png

Last edited:

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
I loosely load about 1/4 to 1/2 an ELB with a standard grind and start at noon for session 1. When its time for session 2 for that same ELB.... I look at the last temp used and if it was 12...I set the temp to 2, shake the ELB or finger grind a little. I usually dump after session 2 and the ABV is usually dark brown.

Sometimes if I have two ELBs that only had one session at 12....I'll finger grind them and combine them for one massive second session at 2. I can't count the times that I've exhaled a cloud so large that I was sure I had com-busted even though the taste was so smooth and there was no harshness. Haven't com-busted yet either. A little black char on occasion but no ash at all.

Oogendoogan

Is the EVO made in the USA ? Where does it say ?
Yes it's made in California or Pennsylvania. I'm pretty sure it says online but I know because I have followed this thread and seen interviews. The EVO was actually started by a partnership between some Fc members from pa in like Scranton who manufacture stuff and Seibo. He made a deal with them to design and manufacture the evo. They still do and I believe there is also another place in Cali that makes them now. You can find interviews with Seibo the ceo of vapexhale and he talks about it. Forsure an American made product.

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
Forsure an American made product.

One of the few I'm proud to own :rofl:

Edit: Fml, in an effort to save a beer from spilling I knocked over my turbine....Wrong choice I know. I'd have rather done it the other way round allllll day....

Off to dhgate for their larger bomb version, I can't afford to keep breaking the expensive ones...

Last edited:

YungLeaner

Hey, just wanted to check in and give a huge thumbs up to VapeXhale support.

My wonderful girlfriend wanted to surprise me and get my Evo repaired for my birthday, and it seemed like the amount of work it needed (not just the bamboo) would end up costing about $200. She got the warranty code on the device without my knowledge, and contacted them without my knowledge. Impressive--I had no idea!

I have had the Evo for several years and I didn't think I was under warranty. She was planning on just purchasing the repair, but the guys at VXL told her not to worry about it, and said that they were able to cover my repair needs under warranty.

I'm not exaggerating when I say how happy this made me, as it was totally unnecessary--they would have been well within their rights to charge for the repairs, as far as I can tell after reading the warranty terms.

So I just ordered some ELBs and am getting back in the Evo game!!! Wooohoo!!!!

Strongest vape I've every owned. I'm honestly kind of scared to have it back in the house--I remember thinking I could just hit 1 ELB before starting work, and finding myself half-asleep and semi-hallucinatory in a pleasurable state 2 and a half hours later, having faced 4 ELBs full of top shelf weed.

Last edited:

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I just want to say fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I just knocked over my evolver hydratree. I've had that shit since I got my cloud in 2012. I am so upset. The inside tree broke :-(. I am so distraught. I'm gonna have to buy another hydratube. Wow. This week has been the worst week ever. First my grasshopper dies, then I break my $200 dollar glass. What next.

newVaper420,
Reactions: VegNVape

YungLeaner

I just want to say fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck.

I just knocked over my evolver hydratree. I've had that shit since I got my cloud in 2012. I am so upset. The inside tree broke :-(. I am so distraught. I'm gonna have to buy another hydratube. Wow. This week has been the worst week ever. First my grasshopper dies, then I break my $200 dollar glass. What next.
Grab DH tubes for backup. And if you can't wait for China shipping I have a straight shooter Showerhead hydratube by Baker (who makes the pinnacle tubes) that's pretty good. I bought it for 80 at a headshop but I could do 50 shipped and get it to you by Friday in priority mail. Don't want even to sell it really but I'm really high and upset by the idea of you breaking your hydratube its a terrible feeling :///

Can't really post about selling stuff on here, but feel free to PM me if u need anything.

I also will say that the Evi pairs wonderfully with a large-ish beaker bong, old fashioned type with a basic down stem...it is amazing to watch the milk build up in cloudy pools, up an up the tube. Like smoking but better

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
Grab DH tubes for backup. And if you can't wait for China shipping I have a straight shooter Showerhead hydratube by Baker (who makes the pinnacle tubes) that's pretty good. I bought it for 80 at a headshop but I could do 50 shipped and get it to you by Friday in priority mail. Don't want even to sell it really but I'm really high and upset by the idea of you breaking your hydratube its a terrible feeling :///

Can't really post about selling stuff on here, but feel free to PM me if u need anything.

I also will say that the Evi pairs wonderfully with a large-ish beaker bong, old fashioned type with a basic down stem...it is amazing to watch the milk build up in cloudy pools, up an up the tube. Like smoking but better

Thank you for your generosity I really appreciate it. I have a huge style bong I could technically use with it if I'm in real dire straits.

@newVaper420 - I thought I felt a disturbance in the force :ugh:

Sorry for your loss, bro.

A fat bowl, my friend. A fat bowl.

Inhale the good shit, exhale the bullshit.

:peace:

I'm hitting my Mighty since my grasshopper broke two days ago as well. Thank you for your condolences. I really appreciate it.

i broke my evolver tree in the same fashion like 6 months ago and it was my favorite hydratube. i habe 4 others(all vxl tubes no knockoffs and i still miss that tree perc on the tube..

This does not make me feel better. LOL.

-----

I knew about dh gate but in dire straights at 4:30am I ordered a hydra turbine. I hope it's the one that correlates most to the hydratree. I couldn't decide. Anyhow, ordered. I am thinking about hitting up Armen at evolver if I can. I feel like crying guys. Seriously. I've had that thing for four years. My only hydratube. 365 days for 4 years. It's my buddy. I am so distraught.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
It's posts like these ^^^^^, that validate my choice if having 2 evo's and 2 official hydraturbines....

It's nice knowing that my favourite HT is packed away all snug and safe, in no danger....

LaukkLgh.jpg

If I was to break my daily HT, I'd be upset, but not devastated, as I still have my favourite coloured turbine...

Maybe I should purchase a dhgate special too...caus if I break my current one, I sure as hell ain't getting my favourite out for daily use...

Anyway many commiserations to you @newVaper420 , I really do feel for you. But I'm sure you will be happy with your new turbine....

Also 4 years is a good innings for some much used glass.....I'm sure people have had pieces last much less time.....

Top Bottom