Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

TboneToker

One of the few I'm proud to own :rofl:

Edit: Fml, in an effort to save a beer from spilling I knocked over my turbine....Wrong choice I know. I'd have rather done it the other way round allllll day....

Off to dhgate for their larger bomb version, I can't afford to keep breaking the expensive ones...

is this a joke, because I for one am ALWAYS very impressed with things made is USA/Canada/Japan/Germany/Bangladesh(clothes) these places make the nicest things, it's just too bad they don't make more of it... Sadly, after 9/11, most the stuff is from China.. How did they do that... I remember when I was little at many things were made in Canada, heck ROOTS the clothing company was huge you would see it every day multiple times, now I NEVER see any roots stuff.

@ataxian http://jetwaterpipes.com/how-it-works.html check this out for unbreakables.

Last edited:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization
. . . Why didn't we all think of something like this to pair with a hydrotube earlier? . . .

. . . I just knocked over my evolver hydratree. I've had that shit since I got my cloud in 2012. I am so upset. The inside tree broke :-(. I am so distraught. . . .

VXL did think of this earlier. Here's a pic of my daily driver. The base piece was called the Hydrafoot 2.0 (made by Swagger), which frankly didn't make much sense since the "hydrafoot" is simply a glass stand. "Hydrabase" is more appropo, yet VXL is still calling the new pieces "a second generation Hydrafoot", of which mine was the first 2nd gen. So I guess Hydrabase = Hydrafoot now. On mine there are 40 slits in the large circ, but the new version's perc looks like it would provide smoother action. Mine is just a bit chuggy (common to circ's), but given my old throat it adds even more moisturizing/cooling especially with the Evolver Hydratree on top (condolences to @newVaper420 losing his tree; what a bummer). The stem on the new piece is a little farther set away from the can than mine which is good. What I would miss a lot is the "CloudBuddy" you see the EVO sitting in; it's got a carb so you don't have to lift the EVO to clear like with the new ones. VXL should start offering the CB's again, IMO.

EDIT: I just noticed on the VXL site that it says a 14/18mm adapter kit is required. That's misleading, as the EVO can be placed directly into the Hydrabase joint which therefore must be 18mm. Why would I use tubing when a main selling point for the EVO is the all-glass path? C'mon VXL, offer the CloudBuddy again!

The second pic is in response to a query I got about what the "Vectra" looks like. It is a lighter gray than the standard unit and has a very smooth polished surface. Look closely and you can see it has a sort of swirl pattern in the finish, too. Quite nice. These were made with a different plastic composite and have slightly better heat properties and the better finish, compared to the standard unit. But this plastic was too expensive for use in the production units. There were a very small number made in several colors with a different finish. @Stu has a red one; IIRC he posted it once on this thread.

TxqOkfO.jpg

DWfVjkE.jpg

:myday::peace:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
is this a joke, because I for one am ALWAYS very impressed with things made is USA/Canada/Japan/Germany/Bangladesh(clothes) these places make the nicest things, it's just too bad they don't make more of it... Sadly, after 9/11, most the stuff is from China.. How did they do that... I remember when I was little at many things were made in Canada, heck ROOTS the clothing company was huge you would see it every day multiple times, now I NEVER see any roots stuff.

@ataxian http://jetwaterpipes.com/how-it-works.html check this out for unbreakables.
Why is the WATER PIPE shaped like a bong?
It's for smoking not vaping?
The big mouthpiece is very uncomfortable?

I'm medical so that won't work.

Thank you for caring!

CIVILIZED = SMALLER MOUTHPIECE

BonG's are great for CAVEPEOPLE

subway13029

VXL did think of this earlier. Here's a pic of my daily driver. The base piece was called the Hydrafoot 2.0 (made by Swagger), which frankly didn't make much sense since the "hydrafoot" is simply a glass stand. "Hydrabase" is more appropo, yet VXL is still calling the new pieces "a second generation Hydrafoot", of which mine was the first 2nd gen. So I guess Hydrabase = Hydrafoot now. On mine there are 40 slits in the large circ, but the new version's perc looks like it would provide smoother action. Mine is just a bit chuggy (common to circ's), but given my old throat it adds even more moisturizing/cooling especially with the Evolver Hydratree on top (condolences to @newVaper420 losing his tree; what a bummer). The stem on the new piece is a little farther set away from the can than mine which is good. What I would miss a lot is the "CloudBuddy" you see the EVO sitting in; it's got a carb so you don't have to lift the EVO to clear like with the new ones. VXL should start offering the CB's again, IMO.

EDIT: I just noticed on the VXL site that it says a 14/18mm adapter kit is required. That's misleading, as the EVO can be placed directly into the Hydrabase joint which therefore must be 18mm. Why would I use tubing when a main selling point for the EVO is the all-glass path? C'mon VXL, offer the CloudBuddy again!

The second pic is in response to a query I got about what the "Vectra" looks like. It is a lighter gray than the standard unit and has a very smooth polished surface. Look closely and you can see it has a sort of swirl pattern in the finish, too. Quite nice. These were made with a different plastic composite and have slightly better heat properties and the better finish, compared to the standard unit. But this plastic was too expensive for use in the production units. There were a very small number made in several colors with a different finish. @Stu has a red one; IIRC he posted it once on this thread.

TxqOkfO.jpg

DWfVjkE.jpg
That tree looks different from the one I had or still have but is broken..lol..is that an early evolver?

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
That tree looks different from the one I had or still have but is broken..lol..is that an early evolver?

The earliest evolver is the v1 straight neck that I just broke. Check the vaporpedia for the picture here: [vaporpedia link removed due to malware]

I've never seen his hydratube either

Looking through that page I wish I had a devastator right now cause I'm devastated.

Last edited by a moderator:

oldiebutgoodie

Apostle, Church of Vaporization

VXL offered this piece again for a short time Sept last year, and I jumped on the chance. IIRC it was remaining stock from earlier, not a newly produced batch. That said, I'm not sure because wasn't the joint with the overflow slit introduced later? But definitely an Evolver though; the logo is etched on the piece. I had used a HydraLine before I got this which is a wonderful piece, but I just love the smoothness of this tree. I know how you and @newVaper420 must feel, I'd be devastated if I broke this baby. :(

EDIT: Just saw @newVaper420's post and that confirms that mine was a re-issue from Evolver. Not only is the joint on mine the new type, but the neck is different. I really like the narrower neck and flared mouthpiece much better. My piece was only $150, which I thought a steal.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
VXL offered this piece again for a short time Sept last year, and I jumped on the chance. IIRC it was remaining stock from earlier, not a newly produced batch. That said, I'm not sure because wasn't the joint with the overflow slit introduced later? But definitely an Evolver though; the logo is etched on the piece. I had used a HydraLine before I got this which is a wonderful piece, but I just love the smoothness of this tree. I know how you and @newVaper420 must feel, I'd be devastated if I broke this baby. :(

EDIT: Just saw @newVaper420's post and that confirms that mine was a re-issue from Evolver. Not only is the joint on mine the new type, but the neck is different. I really like the narrower neck and flared mouthpiece much better. My piece was only $150, which I thought a steal.

I got mine in early October last year and believe mine is a V2. I also have the Evolver Tree, it's bent at the very top to curve into your mouth.

Looks like yours but hard to tell

I never stir my ELBs and get super great extraction. I don't really mind if the center is really vaped if the edges are also vaped. That tends to only happen when I overstuff them though, pretty uniform otherwise. I use a medium fine grind (space case)

Clickz

I got mine in early October last year and believe mine is a V2. I also have the Evolver Tree, it's bent at the very top to curve into your mouth.

Looks like yours but hard to tell

I never stir my ELBs and get super great extraction. I don't really mind if the center is really vaped if the edges are also vaped. That tends to only happen when I overstuff them though, pretty uniform otherwise. I use a medium fine grind (space case)

I'm the same way just having got mine. I find if I overstuff there's a tiny bit of slightly light brown herb at the top edges, but the rest is a dark brown throughout. All together, very good extraction.

Moogly

a year after giving up on vaporizers (i just love milky bong rips too much.) i started getting interested in the Evo about a month ago and i finally pulled the trigger today. i am so excited and i hope it milks a bong like i want... im not expecting combustion but man the replies in this thread and some youtube videos have got me very excited. super stoked to save herb too, just so excited all around. hope they dont take too long to process my order!

waxdab23

a year after giving up on vaporizers (i just love milky bong rips too much.) i started getting interested in the Evo about a month ago and i finally pulled the trigger today. i am so excited and i hope it milks a bong like i want... im not expecting combustion but man the replies in this thread and some youtube videos have got me very excited. super stoked to save herb too, just so excited all around. hope they dont take too long to process my order!

Pretty sure that after a few times milking your glass with the EVO, you'll be grossed out to smoke.

Are you using the same bong you smoke with on your new EVO? If so, I highly recommend cleaning it out completely if possible or maybe get a new piece or hydratube. You don't wanna taint the awesome flavor that the EVO will pour out.

TboneToker

I can say this to you fellow FC member

I had an aromed and Volcano, both top tier, amazing vapes, but couldn't kick the bong rips until I got the evo, I think the evo will work for your needs (:

Now I'm giving my aromed away and possibly the volcano

crashck

Got some new ELB's in the mail today. After only having one bowl for over a month, the convenience of multiple bowls is so relaxing. Was reminded how big of a difference clean bowls make.

Also used a pipe today which tasted disgusting despite it being recently cleaned, don't even feel that I get nearly as strong experience as I do with my vape.

kellya86

Herb gardener...

And thats not even the milkiest of milkings....

Oogendoogan

And thats not even the milkiest of milkings....
Pretty good for flower! Nice vid :) I get milk like that only at like 2:30 plus haha. Unless it's just some really good stuff that produces a ton. I have some fire og right now that just goes and goes it seems, it's odd because I like the SFV og I have more but it doesn't milk up the EVO nearly as well.

Moogly

Are you using the same bong you smoke with on your new EVO? If so, I highly recommend cleaning it out completely if possible or maybe get a new piece or hydratube. You don't wanna taint the awesome flavor that the EVO will pour out.

oh yeah, i smoke a few times a day and i clean my bong before each session just to make it clean. i cant stand the smell of resin or the taste of dirty water. there was a time when i only vaporized and im excited to get back to it. its the future, after all. i truly believe vaping will continue to get better and cheaper and will eventually be a super common way of smoking. one day i'll be telling my kid/grandkid about how i had to pay 350$ for my vaporizer back in the day, and how they all functioned so different from each other and you often had to try 2 or 3 before you found the one that was right for you. i expect him/her to be baffled.

kellya86

Herb gardener...
Pretty good for flower! Nice vid :) I get milk like that only at like 2:30 plus haha. Unless it's just some really good stuff that produces a ton. I have some fire og right now that just goes and goes it seems, it's odd because I like the SFV og I have more but it doesn't milk up the EVO nearly as well.

That was at 12 when i first got my evo. I think i could easily improve on that now...

I have some amazing og kush, that came out very different to all its sisters... its produces so much vapour, and seems to never end...it whitewalls the ht instantly like im vaping shatter.....

Top Bottom