Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

waxdab23

Are there any coupon codes going now or should i just order?

Also i saw this on ebay. Will it allow me to do whip hits with the EVO?

s-l1600.jpg

http://fuckcombustion.com/posts/981354/

That whip should work as long as the female end is 18mm. Otherwise you'll need the appropriate glass adapter.

I got one of these a couple weeks back. Allowed me to quit combusting and retired my MFLB and Ascent. Was wondering if LE hydratubes were being resold elsewhere?

Also, on the dial. I found that I generally start at 1 o clock, but have to later change to 3 o clock if I want consistent, darker AVB. Is there any reason not to vaporize at this temperature? What's the hottest you can go with herb, without combusting it?

Senor Diesel,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I got one of these a couple weeks back. Allowed me to quit combusting and retired my MFLB and Ascent. Was wondering if LE hydratubes were being resold elsewhere?

Also, on the dial. I found that I generally start at 1 o clock, but have to later change to 3 o clock if I want consistent, darker AVB. Is there any reason not to vaporize at this temperature? What's the hottest you can go with herb, without combusting it?

I stay at 3pm personally. You can check the classifieds for when people sell their hydratubes.

newVaper420,

b0

Cloudy...

I always start at 12 and finish at 3, I like dark ABV

KimDracula

I start at noon, bump up to 1:00 after two rips or so and finish at 2:00 with a finger-flick in between to shake up the goods for a nice, consistently dark AVB that resembles coffee grounds. I tend to grind a bit finer than many do, I think. I used to finish at 3:00 but I achieved combustion twice and I see no substantive difference when finishing at 2:00.

DrNick420

How many evo owners do whip tubing or does it degrade the quality?

i just realized i could get a 18 female to 14 male drop down though.

But if I do a whip tube then i can use it with any of my rigs as i have many vape whip adapters.

DrNick420,

waxdab23

How many evo owners do whip tubing or does it degrade the quality?

i just realized i could get a 18 female to 14 male drop down though.

But if I do a whip tube then i can use it with any of my rigs as i have many vape whip adapters.

I use one sometimes with my bong. Doesn't seem to degrade anything to me. I'm using the 7th Floor vinyl tubing.

Where are people getting the whips/etc mainly? Do you just need one with 18mm (or adapter)?

I always start at 12 and finish at 3, I like dark ABV

Nice that I'm not the only one vaping at 3. I figured it was solely concentrate range or mine heats less. I am normally pretty careful about combusting, though. I'm assuming it would begin to taste like it's burning, right?

I start at noon, bump up to 1:00 after two rips or so and finish at 2:00 with a finger-flick in between to shake up the goods for a nice, consistently dark AVB that resembles coffee grounds. I tend to grind a bit finer than many do, I think. I used to finish at 3:00 but I achieved combustion twice and I see no substantive difference when finishing at 2:00.

I was actually very surprised how fast the ELBs cool down, allows you to flick/stir inbetween. Reviews wrongly suggested it was overly hot and they couldn't touch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Senor Diesel,

Justpassedu

Where are people getting the whips/etc mainly? Do you just need one with 18mm (or adapter)?

Nice that I'm not the only one vaping at 3. I figured it was solely concentrate range or mine heats less. I am normally pretty careful about combusting, though. I'm assuming it would begin to taste like it's burning, right?

I was actually very surprised how fast the ELBs cool down, allows you to flick/stir inbetween. Reviews wrongly suggested it was overly hot and they couldn't touch it.
The whip setup can be purchased on vapexhale's site , or you can source your own pieces and build it your self. - http://www.vapexhale.com/collections/accessories/products/vapexhale-evo-adapter-kits

Justpassedu,

DrNick420

I bought a lot at once for some reason?
7th floor vinyl tubing
Ebay easy vape vinyl tubing
US plastics silicon tubing
Arizer EQ vinyl tubing

They all seem fine but silicon bends on itself sometimes easily

DrNick420,
I bought a lot at once for some reason?
7th floor vinyl tubing
Ebay easy vape vinyl tubing
US plastics silicon tubing
Arizer EQ vinyl tubing

They all seem fine but silicon bends on itself sometimes easily

The Arizer kit seems best (provided that's 18mm):
http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-extreme-q-parts-accessories/14-whip-kit.html (yes/no?)

I'd probably go with that, unless you guys are aware of a better brand? The concept of using a whip instead of hydratube seems better for parties/clutzy guests. Has your experience with whips been less efficient or anything?

Senor Diesel,

Justpassedu

The Arizer kit seems best (provided that's 18mm):
http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-extreme-q-parts-accessories/14-whip-kit.html (yes/no?)

I'd probably go with that, unless you guys are aware of a better brand? The concept of using a whip instead of hydratube seems better for parties/clutzy guests. Has your experience with whips been less efficient or anything?
My advice , go with vapexhales or source your own tubing and pieces . The arizer glass is a bit thin and easy to break. The glass elbow I have broken a # of times just by the slightest tap against most surfaces. Personally I think the vapexhale is a bit better quality and I have also made my own by purchasing some silicon whip tubing and from the company Oregon glass blower I purchased all my glass I needed to make it happen. Very thick glass and high quality. Sometimes it is a bit better to spend the extra $ for peace of mind. I have learned that when it comes to glass.

Justpassedu,
My advice , go with vapexhales or source your own tubing and pieces . The arizer glass is a bit thin and easy to break. The glass elbow I have broken a # of times just by the slightest tap against most surfaces. Personally I think the vapexhale is a bit better quality and I have also made my own by purchasing some silicon whip tubing and from the company Oregon glass blower I purchased all my glass I needed to make it happen. Very thick glass and high quality. Sometimes it is a bit better to spend the extra $ for peace of mind. I have learned that when it comes to glass.

I thought they just sold an adapter (for external water pipes), not actual whips?

Senor Diesel,

Justpassedu

I thought they just sold an adapter (for external water pipes), not actual whips?
Yes if going with Oregon glass blower you would buy your glass there , he has everything you need and your whip/silicon tubing either from ebay or amazon or I am sure someone here can recommend a place also. I use food grade silicon tubing.

Justpassedu,

waxdab23

If you are referring to VXL, the adapter kit comes with a medical grade silicone tube and you choose the length. I think the options were 12", 18", 24", something like that.

waxdab23,

DrNick420

hi guys, the nice power cables are now for sale for under $1 a piece, with $0.49 shipping.
God bless Dell for oversaturating the market with nice flat ac cables.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Universal-6-ft-PC-Computer-Black-Power-Cable-DP-N-05120P-/272271280171?

Just bougt two for under $3 shipped
When I posted this i was the only person who bought any ( I bought two )
I checked today and 6 are sold
I wonder if the other 4 are Evo owners?

My evo showed up today!!! I cant wait to try it....

Tony Timeless

Hello guys,

I am thinking about purchasing an EVO hydra tube-kit from vapefiend, when they have these kits back on stock. So, maybe you guys are able to answer the questions I have?

1. One hit-extraction.
I have found recently my Grasshopper to be my preferred choice for one hit extraction through my bubbler. I like to load about 0.05 in the chamber and hit this through water on maximum heat level. The good thing is, that I don't have to stir, it extracts really fine, one huge cloud, dark coffe-brown ABV.
=> Can this also be done with the Evo? I am chasing high temperature / micro dose hits and having to stir to fully extract a little amount of like 0.05 - 0.1 g would be a no-go.
edit: Are here Grasshopper-owners who are able to compare: heat level 5 (max) through water compared to EVO hits? this would be awesome :)

2. Turning the unit upside down.
Is it really recommended to NOT use the EVO inverted?? I can remember reading in an interview with the CEO of the company, that this would be one of the features of the EVO, being able to use it with any water pipe I already have. And I have plenty, so have there been made some changes regarding this behavior or is it still okay to use the EVO upside down for quick hits ?

3. I had the chance of holding an EVO in my hands some months ago. The EVO had this neoprene sleeve on and the velcro fastener on the bottom of the unit was covering the air-intake hole. I didn't want to ask, but I am sure this must had been an user-error and not meant to be like this, correct?

Thank you :)

Top Bottom