Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Oogendoogan

That's fucking TIGHT! Amazing rig...
Thanks man! I love it :love: it's my favorite piece of glass to date, which is funny because in my combustion days I did own some great glass from toro and even 1 sov piece, huge 50mm stemline haha. I guess it would be cool with my Evo now but I still like this one. Now I can try all the different 18mm connecting mouthpieces and hydratubes I want:tup: the FC-MP is on its way:rockon:
Thanks for your recommendation sticks! after trying my buddy's and loving it and hearing you say the same thing about yours that he says about his made me had to have one.

Edit: as far as inverting the Evo, the elb can fall out, just give it a squeeze with your thumb protecting the seam and it will bend out a bit making it stay in and not fall, as far as small loads go I don't think it matters if it falls around the elb.. I get the same results every time no matter how I pack that thing.

Last edited:
Such a shame the hydrabase stock sold out so quick. Anxiously awaiting the next sale, since the whips are in the mail now.

hydrabase got here yesterday! I know alot of people here had their doubts about the price and the quality of it. i have to say its pretty great. super thick and the perc fires evenly out of all holes, it is literally exactly the same as the older ones. I can compare cuz my buddy has one of the first ones that came out. this thing is heavy as hell and even with a hydratube on top and evo in it is very sturdy. i am personally very happy with it because it functions better for vapor than any of my other pieces. i have an american Stereo matrix clone, its like the dhgate double matrix but better because the perc has more slits because i had a local blower do it, then i have an fc-187 and also fc-ufo. I love those pieces but they really dont function as well as this thing does. this thing barely even stacks, the perc is interesting, but the open air flow and the way it evenly distributes the vapor makes for a smooth heavy hit. fact is i dont think i over payed because i wouldn't sell for 300 if someone offered right now, not even 400.. :science:
here is a pic below :rockon:
stay vaped FC :peace::leaf:

QUOTE]

Envious.

FreshAir

I have two questions would you say a hydra foot is still necessary with the current production hydratubes.

Second how long would you say you can use the 4 elbs before needing to dispose of them

FreshAir,
I have two questions would you say a hydra foot is still necessary with the current production hydratubes.

Second how long would you say you can use the 4 elbs before needing to dispose of them

I'd say that it is a nicer place to have the tube. Stops it from being knocked over a fair amount (by clutzy people or otherwise).

If you clean your ELBs w/ iso regularly, they should last a long time. I've only got two and I might consider replacing them in 6 months or so.

Senor Diesel,

gaseous_clay

Fat bottomed 'tubes don't need a foot as their base is wide enough. (I still prefer the slim ones.)

I have had my original 2 ELB's for 11 months, 4 more for 10 & 4 more for the last few. None of the 10 are anywhere near needing replacement. I have no clue what the people who can't touch a ELB without destroying it are doing. Treat them like something that you don't want to break & they will last.

Edit: That pic of the Hydrabase all set up has me thinking maybe I should have ordered one.

Last edited:

FreshAir

So I should be fine with 6 for a long time. I have always believed in keeping things as clean as possible.

So with the current hydratubes. It would be pointless to purchase the hydra foot since they have a wider base ?

FreshAir,

malsanti

God damn dawgs. This is some great shit. Amazing high. As great as I had hoped. Got some nice rips on this thing. Seems like a way more powerful high. Seriously. Like an insane head high. A really amazing clear, and UP, and happy high. I did use some very very high quality sativa, amnesia haze.

There was no way I was going to be able to hold off on trying it, lol. Vapefiend is amazing imo. Everything was great, BUT the box was not wrapped shut. Perhaps this is why his prices are so good, because he is using refurbished parts? Honestly, I would never care. As long as it works as advertised and if problems arise, he takes care of it.

Also, I might call him and ask if I could switch the hydrapiece with a dry one, so I can order one of that that chinese site and save some dollas. I did drop quite a bit of money on it, but its really sweet. Its looks sweet. And it feels great to hold in your hand. I thought it was going to be a lot more bulky and unwieldy, but you can handle it really easily, hold it one hand in bed.

Oh and btw, why do people take the glass piece off? When people vape and when people are done vaping, they always take the peice off. At least vapecritic does. I don't get why. Why not just leave it on?

Last edited:

Vapor King

God damn dawgs. This is some great shit. Amazing high. As great as I had hoped. Got some nice rips on this thing. Seems like a slightly different high?

There was no way I was going to be able to hold off on trying it, lol. Vapefiend is amazing imo. Everything was great, BUT the box was not wrapped shut. Perhaps this is why his prices are so good, because he is using refurbished parts? Honestly, I would never care. As long as it works as advertised and if problems arise, he takes care of it.

Also, I might call him and ask if I could switch the hydrapiece with a dry one, so I can order one of that that chinese site and save some dollas. I did drop quite a bit of money on it, but its really sweet. Its looks sweet. And it feels great to hold in your hand. I thought it was going to be a lot more bulky and unwieldy, but you can handle it really easily, hold it one hand in bed.

Oh and btw, why do people take the glass piece off? When people vape and when people are done vaping, they always take the peice off. At least vapecritic does. I don't get why. Why not just leave it on?

You're Welcome :clap:

Vapor King,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

The most basic answer is that if the EVO tips over with the glass on top, there goes your EVO's joint. If your EVO tips over without the glass on top, you could be completely fine. With glass on top, I doubt it will survive.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Pretty sure I was the one who brought up the Hydrabase & asked Vapexhale to rerelease it. Of course you guys had no idea what it was but went bought them all. Firstly a big thank you to Vapexhale & secondly fuck you guys. What do you all want next, guess you won't know till I tell you :cool:
Best joke of the day.:p
I emailed Seibo about it last year....but I'm not claiming I am responsible for its comeback. Lolz

Last edited:
Slow Draw McGraw,
Reactions: Poostuff

sixstringsmash

Hey guys so I just found this symbiartic hydratube ripoff on DHgate for only 55 bucks with a stand and all included. It's sold from the sunshinestore vendor. Does anyone have any positive experience with this seller because I'm strongly thinking about getting this to add some variety to my hydratube lineup.

Vapor King

Hey guys so I just found this symbiartic hydratube ripoff on DHgate for only 55 bucks with a stand and all included. It's sold from the sunshinestore vendor. Does anyone have any positive experience with this seller because I'm strongly thinking about getting this to add some variety to my hydratube lineup.

Drop back about 8-10 pages and start reading...... :whoa:

Vapor King,

Justpassedu

Check out the cheap glass thread also , there is some info about it there also. It's a good ht, I own 1 , did not come with a stand though. Best of luck.

Justpassedu,

sixstringsmash

Yep I just bought it and am hopefully awaiting it :) . I already have a hydrabomb but could use some variety in the lineup and this is much more reasonable than the $500 for the real deal.

Oogendoogan

Pretty sure I was the one who brought up the Hydrabase & asked Vapexhale to rerelease it. Of course you guys had no idea what it was but went bought them all. Firstly a big thank you to Vapexhale & secondly fuck you guys. What do you all want next, guess you won't know till I tell you :cool:
Hahahaha you and everyone else that had one before :rofl:my buddy has told Seibo he needs to put that thing back in the shop many times. So have all of the other people who got them with him at first, he has one of the first 5 I believe. And the. Everyone who got the second batches probably told him the same thing :clap: I went and hit an Evo for the first time through a hydrabase with a hydrabomb on top and fell in love. Now I have my own set up and it's exactly the same :rockon: Thank you to all previous hydrabase owners who told Seibo this thing is fucking awesome and got him to bring it back. I love this thing. New daily driver set up forsure :tup:
Cheers FC
Stay Vaped :peace::leaf:

Tony Timeless

Vapefiend is amazing imo. Everything was great, BUT the box was not wrapped shut. Perhaps this is why his prices are so good, because he is using refurbished parts? Honestly, I would never care. As long as it works as advertised and if problems arise, he takes care of it.

I am happy for you that you like your new device!! And also a little bit jealous because the delivery to my country takes some extra days, but i pulled the trigger on the dry mouthpiece starter kit

Really looking forward to it :)

edit: However, that the box wasn't wrapped shut seems strange, but I doubt, vapefiend is selling refurbished parts as new parts, that would be no good business and I am sure, they would make this clear on their website ?

Tony Timeless,

2 Cycle

If my brother dropped a $500 tube like he did my hydrabomb then we would have issues. I would put that guy in a headlock like when we were kids then noogie him until he cry

malsanti

What is the best use practice?

Is it okay to keep the basket in while it heats or if it on for a long time, or will that cause combustion?

The flavor is off the hook. But I notice sometimes the leftover bud does blacken just a bit, sometimes it is just dark brown completely, but other times not.

The draw resistance is little high correct? I can easily get huge clouds just from slow draws, though. Also, still getting some throat irritation and coughing, but I am wondering why that is? Big clouds, or because a little combustion?

I think I am getting used to the high now. Yesterday, I was getting too stoned. I think when you get stoned in a new way, you get much higher. More of that couch lock, deep, munchies stone. I actually don't like being that stoned! The high I achieve with joints is a very nice one, but I was feeling like the smoke was not doing me favors.

Also, is it possible to use the Vapexhale with a whip?

Last edited:
malsanti,
Top Bottom