Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh man, if you're working with tasty concentrate you owe it to yourself to try some low-temp hits.

I wonder if my fondness for the low temp has anything to do with how filthy my nails get..
I agree with you.
Last night I put a HUGE TRUMP size DAB of OG in my EVO NAIL at the same temp I use for flower?
I though I would lose a lung?

12:30 was too much however the rip was strong!

Today I need to lower the setting for DABS!

It put me in a COMA and I have high tolerance so I thought?

Cuckingfrazy

Oh man, if you're working with tasty concentrate you owe it to yourself to try some low-temp hits.

I wonder if my fondness for the low temp has anything to do with how filthy my nails get..
Mine get black too. Bottom cleans easily, above and below the slit is the shit to get clean!

Cuckingfrazy,
Reactions: ataxian

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:
I go up or down on temps depending on the level of weed.
If it's "caca de mono" , low crappy weed, close to 3pm on the dial. Barely a 1/3 of an ELB. Take a huge monster rip and get all together. No stirring , one step. Punch in the brain.
If it's quality weed, I'll start at 12 on the dial for a just flavor and a big cloud. Next a stir, and kill the ELB at 2:30 on the dial. Needless to say, both ways are the best for me.
Even writing this made me high ;) jajaja
Stay vaped my friends...

P.s: Rey EVO is back on track, happy to be warm, and blinking to me when it needs attention jajaja

Last edited:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Hey @Zangano Cruel, Good to see you around here again, it's been a while.. I hope things are going well for you and yours out there :cheers: :spliff:

It's funny, I often go through periods where I don't use the EVO at all, but mine are for a month or 2 (or 3) at a time, and during that time I'll often consider getting rid of the EVO just because it doesn't get used much.. Eventually I'll come back to it and get completely destroyed and remember why I keep it.. It has a way of killing my stash double fast though, but w/ the perk of getting me almost twice baked, which isn't always easy to accomplish.. It's not the most practical vape across the board IMO, but it does one thing very well, it consistently hit's like a fucking freight train :rockon: It's really become my Blue Moon vape these days, since it's not practical tolerance-wise to take freight train size hits all the time :lol: but damn, when the Blue Moon comes back around, my stash runs for cover.. All Hail King EVO !! :bowdown:

I always used to fill my ELB's between 1/5 - 1/3 full, but lately I've been going half full if not a tiny bit more, w/ a little lower temp, and I try my hardest to mostly kill it in one hit.. Holy Shit that gets me fucking ripped!!! Talk about a white wall! :o I can get rips off this thing that can make my head spin and lungs shrivel up, comparable to a nice dab.. and the flavor is great!! That's really the only way I like to use the EVO these days.. I personally don't find it to be as practical for smaller rips/loads as other the vapes I have, IMO in comparison it takes too much lung effort to get going to be worth the payoff of a small rip.. I really only keep it around for it's ability to do those fat ass, consistent, tasty hits.. that's the only thing I use mine for..

While I feel the VXN's work well, I don't like using them.. I can't find a way around having to clean the bamboo if I use them, no matter how small the dabs or how careful I try to be about everything, it seems the back pressure from just attaching anything to the EVO w/ the VXN attached causes a back puff of vapor into the bamboo, where it gets baked onto the glass and smells like shit until you clean it.. I'm always very mindful of back pressure, and I've never had any overflow issues w/ the VXN, but still I've had to clean my bamboo 3 times after using it for 3 sessions, so I don't use it at all anymore.. While the EVO works well w/ concentrates and the idea of all glass is attractive, IMO I find it's solution to using concentrates to be flawed by the nature of it's design, and tedious compared to other alternatives, although it does seem to be the only practical solution I can imagine working well w/ the EVO...

180heelflip

I had one of the OG clouds and an Evo from the go fund me campaign. I loved both, but traded my evo to a friend for a volcano. After messing around with my cano for a few moths, I miss my evo. I am thinking of getting one that I saw on Craigslist, but had a few questions. This guy said he got his from the campaign, but by the time it shipped, he had quit vaping. It sat NIB in storage since then. So he's selling it new in box for $250. My concern is #1 do I need to worry about fake Evo's like other vapes (pax, mighty ect). I don't want to get scammed ;/. #2 has VXL made any updates and changes over the last year or two that would make it worth buying a more recent one direct from VXL? Thanks for any input and stay up :)

180heelflip,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I had one of the OG clouds and an Evo from the go fund me campaign. I loved both, but traded my evo to a friend for a volcano. After messing around with my cano for a few moths, I miss my evo. I am thinking of getting one that I saw on Craigslist, but had a few questions. This guy said he got his from the campaign, but by the time it shipped, he had quit vaping. It sat NIB in storage since then. So he's selling it new in box for $250. My concern is #1 do I need to worry about fake Evo's like other vapes (pax, mighty ect). I don't want to get scammed ;/. #2 has VXL made any updates and changes over the last year or two that would make it worth buying a more recent one direct from VXL? Thanks for any input and stay up :)
I have more luck buying direct.
Their might be a few decent vendors?

Buy best purchase has been a EVO direct!

The improvements are well done.

ataxian,
Reactions: Poostuff

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I just searched my local Craigslist and found an ad for the same thing, no picture... I'm guessing it's the same guy.. Small world.

I recall hearing of improvements but can't remember any specifics... I have an older EVO though, and have used one from the Campaign days.. IIRC the earliest ones had the least problems :shrug: or maybe it just seemed that way from where I was looking :shrug:.. at that price I'd go check it out at least, and see if he isn't down to let you try before you buy or something? Do you know the details of what's included? I'm guessing just the dry mouthpiece and some ELB's for that price..

Buildozer,
Reactions: VapoRoor

c76man

In search of the best terps and smoothest vapor
Cool, so there have been improvements since the evo first came out?
They've made some changes to the software around the heat controls for sure. I don't know if there's anything else. I sent my Evo in after I compared it to a newer model where the newer model worked better. They didn't tell me what they did to it, but it definitely performed better when I got it back. It went from really good to great.

They've made some changes to the software around the heat controls for sure. I don't know if there's anything else. I sent my Evo in after I compared it to a newer model where the newer model worked better. They didn't tell me what they did to it, but it definitely performed better when I got it back. It went from really good to great.
I experienced the same phenomenon! It felt like i went from the Cloud+ to the EVO all over again!!!!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
...c'mon, ataxian. Quit beating around the bush...

How do you really feel about the EVO? lol

I have to agree completely with your assessment. :tup:

Loved my Cloud and my EVO. Can't wait to grab one again in the not to distant future...

No-Wrinkle

I had previously asked if anyone regretted their purchase of the cloud Evo and after trying it I don't see how anyone could. This is thing is amazing. I tried it out at first around 1 and took three super flavorful hits that were extremely potent. I stopped because I didn't want to get too high. I used it with about 4 friends and everyone got as medicated as they felt comfortable with easily. We did a couple baskets of herb and then a couple dabs. The dab hit was absolutely ridiculous- pure milk.

This vape is crazy powerful and I'm still feeling it. Extremely happy with my purchase. Everyone around thought it was awesome.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
...c'mon, ataxian. Quit beating around the bush...

How do you really feel about the EVO? lol

I have to agree completely with your assessment. :tup:

Loved my Cloud and my EVO. Can't wait to grab one again in the not to distant future...
@Shrike am I normal?

EVO + GORILLA GLUE OG + 12 O'clock = TASTY/FLAVOR = DEPRECATED to MEDICATING

HYDRO-TUBE = SMOOTH

NO PAIN?
PLENTY of GAIN?

E+GGOG+12=T/F=D>M
H-T=S

NP
PG

Last edited:

No-Wrinkle

Unfortunately I got a bit too zealous with the temperature and combusted a basket of herb (oops). It has left a black spot on the side of the basket? Will this become an issue? I have some acetone laying around my place but no ISO. Will soaking the basket in acetone be suffient to get rid of the charred taste?

No-Wrinkle,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian - From what I've seen our literary tastes differ a bit, but I can tell you that Gorilla Glue live resin in the evo makes Gravity's Rainbow make perfect sense..
The GORILLA GLUE OG surprised me?

I loved the WIZ KALIFA OG however my wife thought is got me stoned more than medicated?

GORILLA GLUE I can handle.
GSC I love always.
GDP for a self induced coma.
(my next stock) Maybe #4 (GORILLA GLUE)

Many more however making a LIST of CANNABIS might bore you?

The EVO really MEDICATES well.
FLAVOR wise WOW!

Top Bottom