Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I learned to smoke weed from a bong and the EVO replicates it for me.

I 100% feel if you don't use the EVO with a hydratube or bong you are missing out.

I smoked bong loads for 27 years and the EVO delivers bong like rips!
I might not have the experience as you.
1970 was the year I smoked a joint before a SURF MOVIE.
BONG'S were introduced during the RASTA (BOB MARLEY) era. (1977?)
ZIG ZAGS were cheap and joints were are source of CANNABIS enjoyment.
I was living in HAWAII while my friends in CALIFORNIA were BONGING.
When I visited I could not get my lips around a gaping hole for a mouthpiece on a BONG so I had a joint while my friends had BONG'S.
Plus their weed was mid shelf to me?
In HAWAII we took MAPLE LEAF from HUMBOLDT, CA and crossed it with MAUI WOWIE. It was purple however wrapped in Gold like WOWIE.

We did not name it however it was strong.

If we had a EVO?

I still hate BonG's!

So glad for small mouth pieces!

Water path is pretty unreal!

MinnBobber

When I visited I could not get my lips around a gaping hole for a mouthpiece on a BONG so I had a joint while my friends had BONG'S
@ataxian , too bad you didn't have a "bong adapter" with you back then ;)

I don't really care for them either so had @Ratchett do a bong-style mouthpiece adapter where you can easily add a civilized glass mouthpiece or whip :
3D%203%20mp.jpg

3D%202%20whip.jpg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
pIllEbY.jpg

Me as well!

I want a Heat Wand too bro, but i think my last two purchases killed all vapor related purchases for the next year. I may be able to grab a few Chinese pieces without a problem, but my
VB2.0 and DNAIL purchases caused my wife to put out a KILL ON SIGHT contract on me if i buy anything else!
I use the nail function on the EVO for SHATTER and through a HYDRO-TUBE it's awesome. Plus my firing wife likes what she bought me!

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I have had my EVO (from the classifieds) for a few days now, and I couldn't be happier. I love the way this thing hits. Very smooth and tasty. Will it replace all of my Arsenal? Probably not. But then my VXNs arrive Tuesday so that could change...still probably not. I like variety.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hi @ataxian
Nice collection, what are the pieces your showing off, and which do you prefer?
Do you really vape in a corner of the bathroom:hmm:
My wife was making fun of me?
I have about 30 water pipes and bubblers.
Some are made in CALIFORNIA and CHINA.

What was on my counter is my weekend fun.

Just one is all you need.

I vaped in my growing room at first.
My wife made me move up stairs to my personal bathroom. (I need to gut it and redo it].
Someone asked about the front hydrotube piece I think it's a FC MOUTHPIECE?
I want a EVO HYDRO-TUBE at some point!
The EVO works upside down as well?

12 to 1 O'clock is where I am at present.

I'm still learning however it's kind of fun!

Last edited:
My wife was making fun of me?
I have about 30 water pipes and bubblers.
Some are made in CALIFORNIA and CHINA.

What was on my counter is my weekend fun.

Just one is all you need.

I vaped in my growing room at first.
My wife made me move up stairs to my personal bathroom. (I need to gut it and redo it].
Someone asked about the front hydrotube piece I think it's a FC MOUTHPIECE?
I want a EVO HYDRO-TUBE at some point!
The EVO works upside down as well?

12 to 1 O'clock is where I am at present.

I'm still learning however it's kind of fun!
Hey if you have some nicely cured herb try it 9 -10 o clock for extreme flavor but make sure your EVO has been on for at least 30min

Justpassedu

So I know this is a bit old but I had noticed vapexhale in this live demo had said they would be creating a portable similar to the pax wich I am hoping is allot different from it but was wondering if @stonemonkey55 or anyone on the forum had possibly any info on this ? Also thought this was a nice demo and some good questions were answered , I have not got my evo yet but I am excited to see what the future holds .

CarolKing

Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur
I'm starting to read through this thread. I was checking on PIU and Randy doesn't sell the EVO with the glass piece. Does anyone know about that? He's sold out anyway. I see Planetvape is also sold out. What's up? I guess nobody wants to eat in an empty restaurant.

I was thinking about an EVO for my next purchase. It's expensive with the glass piece but I want it anyway. I've been saving up for my next vaporizer.

I see @ataxian you just bought one. We seem to like a lot of the same vaporizers. Great minds think a like.

This unit seems to be a heavy hitter. I may save it for evening so I don't screw up my tolerance.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm starting to read through this thread. I was checking on PIU and Randy doesn't sell the EVO with the glass piece. Does anyone know about that? He's sold out anyway. I see Planetvape is also sold out. What's up? I guess nobody wants to eat in an empty restaurant.

I was thinking about an EVO for my next purchase. It's expensive with the glass piece but I want it anyway. I've been saving up for my next vaporizer.

I see @ataxian you just bought one. We seem to like a lot of the same vaporizers. Great minds think a like.

This unit seems to be a heavy hitter. I may save it for evening so I don't screw up my tolerance.
I'm picky to a fault!
However I get what I want evidently!

The SOLO is my LOW temp vape
The NANO is MID range vape
The EVO is my HIGH temp vape
The LOTUS is when I feel like a JOINT

Having said that the EVO is POWER/FLAVOR

I was not ready for a EVO before.
However I came around just like GOLDIE LOCKS!

I was trying many different HIGH TEMP VAPES however the EVO was the easiest to use!!

You know I love glass! (my wife laughs at my collection)?
The thing I like besides FLAVOR is no GonG needed!
Let's not speak about the MEDICATION.

I use it mostly for night however during the day I sneak a couple of sessions.

It heats up fast so I turn it off between sessions.

@Justpassedu I love the video!

Last edited:

No-Wrinkle

So I know this is a bit old but I had noticed vapexhale in this live demo had said they would be creating a portable similar to the pax wich I am hoping is allot different from it but was wondering if @stonemonkey55 or anyone on the forum had possibly any info on this ? Also thought this was a nice demo and some good questions were answered , I have not got my evo yet but I am excited to see what the future holds .

I feel as if he was simply stating that they will be creating a portable vaporizer. He may have just been simplyifing the topic into desktop and portable instead of explaining any of the nuances.

That being said I am very interested in any information on the portable they plan to release.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
Hola FC:
I've been doing lots of portable time, Solos for flower, Divine Tribe ceramic atty for on the go oils, and lots of dabs here and there.
eNano is a cool expensive aromatherapy device on my desk 24/7. My room smells good at least.
Forgotten in the closet was EVO. Doing laundry I found him. Probably more than a week of no seeing it. Plug it in, and a few minutes later, I remembered why EVO still the king in my room.
One ELB just a third full with a strong sativa and that's it. Back to a perfect time. What a punch!!! Mine is an Early Bird IndieGogo campaign. Love the turbine on the top of the HT, it really makes that punch in the brain, visible, twirling around, before being inhaled by my happy lungs, free of smoke since 2012, thanks FC people...
And after that comes the flavor, one of the top of the best vaporizers,in my opinion.
Best investment at the moment I've made in a vaporizer. And happy to help the Vapexhale Team. Seibo made it true. Congrats man.
Stay vaped my friends...

Hola FC:
I've been doing lots of portable time, Solos for flower, Divine Tribe ceramic atty for on the go oils, and lots of dabs here and there.
eNano is a cool expensive aromatherapy device on my desk 24/7. My room smells good at least.
Forgotten in the closet was EVO. Doing laundry I found him. Probably more than a week of no seeing it. Plug it in, and a few minutes later, I remembered why EVO still the king in my room.
One ELB just a third full with a strong sativa and that's it. Back to a perfect time. What a punch!!! Mine is an Early Bird IndieGogo campaign. Love the turbine on the top of the HT, it really makes that punch in the brain, visible, twirling around, before being inhaled by my happy lungs, free of smoke since 2012, thanks FC people...
And after that comes the flavor, one of the top of the best vaporizers,in my opinion.
Best investment at the moment I've made in a vaporizer. And happy to help the Vapexhale Team. Seibo made it true. Congrats man.
Stay vaped my friends...
Good to see you here @Zangano Cruel
You're an O.G here! I love taking short breaks from the EVO only to come back and realize why it's KING

LegaliseIt

Hi guys,

Noticed that bamboo in my EVO is turning around inside the device making some ugly crackling sound. Have not noticed this before. Is this normal or should I be worried? It worked just fine the last time I used it. Tried to blow into it while another end is blocked to see if the air escapes through any cracks inside and it looks like there are no cracks or leaks.

LegaliseIt,
Top Bottom