Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Before I getting in my assessment I thought I would try to address some of the issues raised in the above post.

In the first instance, I did not intend for my 'objective test' to freak anyone out. that was certainly not my intention.

Anyway I will answer some of the points you make;

I actually used the term 'coupled', as (in attach)
In terms of the accuracy, I meant that the Arizer EQ interface (like the Volcano Digit) gives you an actually reading, from which you can more accurately deduce an actual temperature, as oppose to the guess work on a analogue system. That is just my own objective opinion.

Indeed to appear 'more balanced' I could add that in the EVO's favor, the heat-up time is light speed compared to the pedestrian warm up time of the Arizer EQ.

I find my Arizer to be quiet (and far less noisier than the Volcano Bag experience).

Re: the Blue Cheese, as I stated previously, within Greater Manchester (UK) there is a lot of Blueberry x Cheese in addition to UK Cheese, White Cheese, in fact Cheese is the dominant thing in some corners, yuk! Personally I like the GSC, White Widow x Chemdawg, Iced Widow Lemon Kush, and Nevil's Haze, but at the moment, we're stuck with Blue Cheese yuk, although I gotta say it has been alchemically rendered pleasant by the Hydratube!

Anyway I hope I have addressed some of your concerns!! Peace

On with the Head to head assessment,
Having exceeded my expectation this afternoon, I cranked up the Arizer EQ for the evening session.
I started off with the said Blue Cheese, but I also introduced some Iced Grapefruit. The Arizer EQ was cranked up to 230C and I hit a couple of elbows it was alright, but it soon dawned on me that it wasn't getting me any higher than in the afternoon.

Enter The Newcomer.... Vapexhale Cloud EVO

I halted the test with the Arizer, as I felt that in spite of the nice vibe, the EQ just did not have the weight to push on, so I introduced the Vapexhale EVO into the arena, and signed off the Arizer (with merit)

The EVO is impressive,

now that the play time phase was over and it was cranked up to the 2:00pm mark, I filled the bowl and went to work putting it through its paces interestingly enough the whistling was minimal to non-existent, not that it's a steep learning curve, per se, but as I get more familiar with The EVO, the more I rate it, it clearly surpasses the Arizer in terms of volume of vapor output, but the Arizer is a creeper so it does get you there, but not as fast as the EVO. I just took another toke for inspiration, and I gotta say Yes! The EVO is certainly the 'Don Vaporizer' when it comes to usage with the Hydratube, but that said, the Arizer EQ is very nice too, it actually makes for a nicer afternoon/daytime experience with the Hydratube, as its not as powerful. Although I guess the EVO at a lower temperature would be just as nice, if not a tad intense.

So in the 'big league' Vape Down, its looking like the final head to head showdown is between The EVO and The Volcano Digit! This is going to take place over the weekend! I gotta say that the EVO is an awesome cloud machine, I think it's nicer than THE PLENTY, because of its frugality and also the quality of the vapor in terms of moist/cool smoothness. The Plenty is hampered by the fact that not only is it a guzzler, also it is hard to attach to a water tool. Although again I gotta mention the EQ in terms of the timer, it surpasses the other two in this aspect, as it does not cut out as intermittently as the others, which can be annoying.

Indeed all this testing has made me actually (rethink and) decide against purchasing the Herbalizer, as I do not feel the need to own one now I have this, for although the Herbalizer is reputed to excellent in both bag and whip, I feel that within the EVO along side the Volcano Digit, I have two of arguably the 'best in class' vaporizers in terms of what they do.

I am hoping my adapter for the Budget Bubbler arrives very soon, then I can have the Arizer and EVO go head to head without the Hydratube but still on a level playing field. In terms of water tools, I have an attachment for the Volcano bags to water filter them so that I can have a level playing field in terms of the delivery of the Medz...

I am not sure which one will persevere to be honest as they both have strength and weaknesses,

More to follow....
I may come off a bit rough?

Look I love cannabis more than most.
Back in the 70's in HAWAII we grew every season.
Nature did it all: lava fertilizer, trade winds and plenty of rain.
Plant and harvest. In between we surfed all day. Plus it was free.
Before Ratsa and BonG's.

When I started vaporizing I couldn't handle a EVO.
I first studied the CLOUD then the EVO.
The EVO seemed like a good fit?
I feel like I'm ready and need a EVO more than ever.

Vaporizing taste so amazing I can not smoke joints anymore?

I read your post about comparing a EQ vs EVO.

I have a EQ and just ordered a EVO.

FLAVOR/EFFECT is my goal.

I increased my CANNABIS inventory (were only allowed 8 OZ's)?

You were freaking me out?
I was looking for POWER that did not hurt FLAVOR!

According to my studies the EVO was the correct choice.

I have a sack of GORILLA GLUE OG + WIZ KALIFA OG + 5GRAMS OG CRUMBLED + 2 grams OG KIEF waiting!

Plus I have some GSC to harvest next week!

No hard feeling I though maybe I was blowing it?

Last edited:

Verax

This is probably just a newbie question about glass in general, but my hydra tubes seem to trap condensation in the lower chamber. It pretty much always looks foggy. Yet, other peoples seem to look clear. Am I missing something?

Trypsy Summers

You folks are fortunate! I use my Evo with whatever I can find out here, which tends to be middies at best. I bet it must taste/be amazing with PROPER frosty weed @___@.

So many people finally receiving their units! I'm so excited for everyone, hope your experiences are flawless :D. I'm gonna enjoy a bowl on behalf of those of you still waiting!

I feel that sentiment - all for one and one for all;)

Trypsy Summers

All Gorilla Glue Punches you in the Face!! That sounds so tasty!
@Trypsy Summers all we have dominating the scene mostly here is countless varieties of Kush and
GSC(COOOOKIIIEEEEESS) to the fortunate:brow: I personally come across all sorts of stuff:cool:
Fair enough, I recently had the GSC x Rolex Kush (Barney's Farm) which was actually quite nice, BTW that Cheese has gone now,:) right now its Iced Grapefruit, with that notoriously dangerous character Nevil's Haze waiting in the wings, alongside a 'extremely lemony Kush to follow, it was just that it coincided with the delivery of my EVO that all I had was that f**king horrible tasting Cheese which to be fair was very strong and had my head ringing, it good at its work, but the taste yuk!! IMHO the horrible taste of that Cheese turns an otherwise 9/10 bud into a 6/10!
Foul tasting Cheese yuk yuk yuk!! So other than that, its all 'great' round here on out on that score,

You folks are fortunate! I use my Evo with whatever I can find out here, which tends to be middies at best. I bet it must taste/be amazing with PROPER frosty weed @___@.

So many people finally receiving their units! I'm so excited for everyone, hope your experiences are flawless :D. I'm gonna enjoy a bowl on behalf of those of you still waiting!
Yeah it sure does, Re Your problem with Middies, my extremely humble advice is if you can't rely on others, then rely on your self, by the way, I'm not saying, :| I'm just saying, ;) - without actually saying :)
I may come off a bit rough?

Look I love cannabis more than most.
Back in the 70's in HAWAII we grew every season.
Nature did it all: lava fertilizer, trade winds and plenty of rain.
Plant and harvest. In between we surfed all day. Plus it was free.
Before Ratsa and BonG's.

When I started vaporizing I couldn't handle a EVO.
I first studied the CLOUD then the EVO.
The EVO seemed like a good fit?
I feel like I'm ready and need a EVO more than ever.

Vaporizing taste so amazing I can not smoke joints anymore?

I read your post about comparing a EQ vs EVO.

I have a EQ and just ordered a EVO.

FLAVOR/EFFECT is my goal.

I increased my CANNABIS inventory (were only allowed 8 OZ's)?

You were freaking me out?
I was looking for POWER that did not hurt FLAVOR!

According to my studies the EVO was the correct choice.

I have a sack of GORILLA GLUE OG + WIZ KALIFA OG + 5GRAMS OG CRUMBLED + 2 grams OG KIEF waiting!

Plus I have some GSC to harvest next week!

No hard feeling I though maybe I was blowing it?

@ataxian
I take it you mean Rasta and Bongs, if so, at the risk of causing unintentional offence, both have been around for a far longer time-span than the 70's! I am not being confrontational here, just quoting a truth!

I note your weed experience, but when I began vaping I could not afford an EVO, but to be honest I never even heard of them, I kind of magically found my way to where I am via a range of vapes, and to be honest I was not that convinced to get the EVO, as I have several good vaporizers already, including; 3 Arizer EQ's, The Mighty, The Plenty, The Crafty, and also The Undisputed Don (in some circles) The Volcano Digit, so did I really need another one? My good lady didn't seem to think so!

However, after finding this site and doing my own analytical and objective research, (gotta give a shout Vape Critic and the others that have provided some good insights) I decided that I owed it to myself to acquire one, which I have done (Massive shout out and eternal thanks to the universe for this, and all the other good things that come my way) :love: so moving on...

Hence that is why I decided to summarize my field test, with the EVO, so others can hopefully obtain an insight, or, something that I observe may resonate with them and help them to make an informed choice.

I can't in the life in me, comprehend why my summary would freak you out!! I'm genuinely stumped on that, but as they say; "the truth maybe an offence, but it is never a sin!" Indeed where I'm kinda lost, is where you state that you were; "looking for POWER that did not hurt FLAVOR!" I can't see how my test has any bearing on that! Peace,

btw, I'm not saying, just saying, without actually saying!

Anyway for all the Vapesta's

The latest SP; (update), its the Saturday Afternoon Chill-out session, I decided to start with the Arizer EQ due to its impressive showing, and its was nice for a warm intro, now over to the main vape for the day, the EVO, in order to give it a truly fair run, I hooked it up to a water attachment that I had acquired specifically for the Arizer EQ! So it was not an all glass affair (and compact fit) like the Hydratube, but it's nice piece anyways.

I have to say the EVO is clearly the one with a greater vapor output, without a doubt, again no diss to the Arizer EQ, it' kinda more gentle which is nice, but the EVO does gentle, yeah without a doubt, but it has a facet to it that the Arizer simply doesn't have, it's a f**king wrecking machine, if you've got good grades, yeah you know which ones, and you treat this as some innocuous appliance, (like you could be lulled into thinking it is - if you don't know)then this thing -called EVO - will DESTROY YOU with something similar to that 'one time' TYSON left hook/uppercut style from back in the day, for sure! Absolutely no doubt about that!

And that people, is the difference with the EVO and the Arizer, yeah the Arizer EQ can 'send you' for sure, but not in that devastating and brutal manner that can be unleashed by the EVO... I know many could be mistaken for thinking that I must some kinda 'closet' Arizer fan, but the truth is, that prior to this test, the Arizer had been retired (completely,) but it has been 'completely' resurrected by the Hydratube hack which I stumbled upon. Hence that is why I have given it more time than I really ought to have.

So it seems that all roads are leading to the Big Show Down on Sunday, between The Volcano Digit (The long time decimator/medicator rolled into one) :clap::rockon::rockon::rockon:vs The EVO, (The New Ting which dispenses such mellowness/devastation -in equal measure):clap::clap::rockon::rockon: - so I'm now really looking forward to it, I can really see this head to head, being a proper 'toe to toe' affair, 15 rounds of f**king heavyweight- anything you want - mayhem, :mental: and when the vapor clears ....who knows!:o

By the way, I do not wish for this appear to be violent, I'm just using the metaphor's for effect! ;):peace:

Last edited:

jim-bob

I'm not sure I understand what's to be gained from comparing an evo with a volcano - except to maybe prove that a cat is definitely not a dog.

KimDracula

This is probably just a newbie question about glass in general, but my hydra tubes seem to trap condensation in the lower chamber. It pretty much always looks foggy. Yet, other peoples seem to look clear. Am I missing something?

I don't think there should be much condensation, exactly, unless it's after a hot water rinse, but as you use the tube vapor residue will collect and make the glass look foggy. Then again, I suppose if you rinse it out and leave some water in there some condensation will occur. Is it really always there, or only after use? Is it definitely water?

KimDracula,

Verax

I don't think there should be much condensation, exactly, unless it's after a hot water rinse, but as you use the tube vapor residue will collect and make the glass look foggy. Then again, I suppose if you rinse it out and leave some water in there some condensation will occur. Is it really always there, or only after use? Is it definitely water?

Thanks! I'm not sure if it's water or not. Here is a pic,. the last time I used it was last night, about 11 hours ago. See hoe the bottom is foggy? It's been like that since just after my first ever use. (used it probably 10 -15 sessions now)
tZdPyQt.jpg

KimDracula

I believe that's just the vapor residue. If/When it starts to bug you, I recommend just giving it a wash with a little bit of iso alcohol and rinse with hot water. Clean glass, male EVO joint, ELBs, and VXNs will keep you getting all the flavor.

You can also check out the Cranberry Extract/RezBlock thread as well, if you like, which helps keep glass clean. It won't stop the bottom from fogging, but it will protect the top chamber. I started using it because I was annoyed when I couldn't see the vapor production clearly at the end of a heavy vape day. If you do use the CE, though, beware that it causes a lot of stacking (bubbles on top of bubbles that crawl up the inside of the tube) when the tube is clean especially. This could be a concern with the shorter new HydraBombs. You may get some water on your lips before you know how it behaves.

EDIT: For convenience, here's that thread I mentioned: http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rezblock-cranberry-extract.8060/

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
Brothers and sisters, please gather round to bow your heads and hold a moment of silence for my Hydrabomb! It was too beautiful and pure for this world, I suppose, and decided to take the long plunge off my coffee table, shattering instantly. Alas! I still have the Turbine, my preferred HT, but now I'm gonna baby the heck out of it. That's what I get for being complacent!

Be sure to hug your HTs close tonight folks, you never know when its next hit could be its last!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Fair enough, I recently had the GSC x Rolex Kush (Barney's Farm) which was actually quite nice, BTW that Cheese has gone now,:) right now its Iced Grapefruit, with that notoriously dangerous character Nevil's Haze waiting in the wings, alongside a 'extremely lemony Kush to follow, it was just that it coincided with the delivery of my EVO that all I had was that f**king horrible tasting Cheese which to be fair was very strong and had my head ringing, it good at its work, but the taste yuk!! IMHO the horrible taste of that Cheese turns an otherwise 9/10 bud into a 6/10!
Foul tasting Cheese yuk yuk yuk!! So other than that, its all 'great' round here on out on that score,

Yeah it sure does, Re Your problem with Middies, my extremely humble advice is if you can't rely on others, then rely on your self, by the way, I'm not saying, :| I'm just saying, ;) - without actually saying :)

@ataxian
I take it you mean Rasta and Bongs, if so, at the risk of causing unintentional offence, both have been around for a far longer time-span than the 70's! I am not being confrontational here, just quoting a truth!

I note your weed experience, but when I began vaping I could not afford an EVO, but to be honest I never even heard of them, I kind of magically found my way to where I am via a range of vapes, and to be honest I was not that convinced to get the EVO, as I have several good vaporizers already, including; 3 Arizer EQ's, The Mighty, The Plenty, The Crafty, and also The Undisputed Don (in some circles) The Volcano Digit, so did I really need another one? My good lady didn't seem to think so!

However, after finding this site and doing my own analytical and objective research, (gotta give a shout Vape Critic and the others that have provided some good insights) I decided that I owed it to myself to acquire one, which I have done (Massive shout out and eternal thanks to the universe for this, and all the other good things that come my way) :love: so moving on...

Hence that is why I decided to summarize my field test, with the EVO, so others can hopefully obtain an insight, or, something that I observe may resonate with them and help them to make an informed choice.

I can't in the life in me, comprehend why my summary would freak you out!! I'm genuinely stumped on that, but as they say; "the truth maybe an offence, but it is never a sin!" Indeed where I'm kinda lost, is where you state that you were; "looking for POWER that did not hurt FLAVOR!" I can't see how my test has any bearing on that! Peace,

btw, I'm not saying, just saying, without actually saying!

Anyway for all the Vapesta's

The latest SP; (update), its the Saturday Afternoon Chill-out session, I decided to start with the Arizer EQ due to its impressive showing, and its was nice for a warm intro, now over to the main vape for the day, the EVO, in order to give it a truly fair run, I hooked it up to a water attachment that I had acquired specifically for the Arizer EQ! So it was not an all glass affair (and compact fit) like the Hydratube, but it's nice piece anyways.

I have to say the EVO is clearly the one with a greater vapor output, without a doubt, again no diss to the Arizer EQ, it' kinda more gentle which is nice, but the EVO does gentle, yeah without a doubt, but it has a facet to it that the Arizer simply doesn't have, it's a f**king wrecking machine, if you've got good grades, yeah you know which ones, and you treat this as some innocuous appliance, (like you could be lulled into thinking it is - if you don't know)then this thing -called EVO - will DESTROY YOU with something similar to that 'one time' TYSON left hook/uppercut style from back in the day, for sure! Absolutely no doubt about that!

And that people, is the difference with the EVO and the Arizer, yeah the Arizer EQ can 'send you' for sure, but not in that devastating and brutal manner that can be unleashed by the EVO... I know many could be mistaken for thinking that I must some kinda 'closet' Arizer fan, but the truth is, that prior to this test, the Arizer had been retired (completely,) but it has been 'completely' resurrected by the Hydratube hack which I stumbled upon. Hence that is why I have given it more time than I really ought to have.

So it seems that all roads are leading to the Big Show Down on Sunday, between The Volcano Digit (The long time decimator/medicator rolled into one) :clap::rockon::rockon::rockon:vs The EVO, (The New Ting which dispenses such mellowness/devastation -in equal measure):clap::clap::rockon::rockon: - so I'm now really looking forward to it, I can really see this head to head, being a proper 'toe to toe' affair, 15 rounds of f**king heavyweight- anything you want - mayhem, :mental: and when the vapor clears ....who knows!:o

By the way, I do not wish for this appear to be violent, I'm just using the metaphor's for effect! ;):peace:
Funny my favorite Novelist is English.
My favorite Biologist is English.
Some of my favorite Comedians are English.
Philosophy {French; Greek; British; Dutch; German and Chinese}
(some Americans)

I spill weed on the ground you would cringe!

Ratsa is what we called it back in the day.
BonG's might of been used for Centuries?
In Western Cultures not so much!

I experienced Cannabis from the grown source:
Mexico; Panama; Equator; Columbia; Humboldt; Hawaii; Tahiti; Guatemala (There are more places I've been) I spent a lot of time in EUROPE however wine was the source. To the north it was mostly beer. Mixing tobacco with CANNABIS seem kind of gross. So in Europe it lost it's appeal.

I've grown Hydroponically as well with some success.

We smoked joints and never used bongs.
BonG's came to my culture in the late 70's from Jamaica.
Being from CALIFORNIA I was bias to our CANNABIS COLAS.
We said Ratsa for anything from Jamaica. (music was different however not too impressed with their CANNABIS)
I never could put my mouth on a large gaping mouth-piece.
Some of the new glass water rigs have smaller mouth-pieces and now I have GAS real bad.

I need a stronger dose of CANNABIS and the EVO should solve my desire.

My EQ has been a decent unit but time to change.
Many of my devices I will change.
The EVO is my first switch for 2016 so sorry to you for my panic.

Culturally we may have a disconnect?

Last edited:

gaseous_clay

PEOPLE!!! Be careful with HT's. They are like, made of glass which is like, fragile and shit. Gravity makes things fall down. Glass fall down and gets all broken and shit. It sucks if it's a glass you had your liquor in and now your set only has 3 (down from 6,) but when you're spending hundreds of dollars you can take 5 seconds and put it somewhere that 's highly unlikely to end up with a shard of it in your foot.

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you from my brain, this station, and the Ad Council.

PEOPLE!!! Be careful with HT's. They are like, made of glass which is like, fragile and shit. Gravity makes things fall down. Glass fall down and gets all broken and shit. It sucks if it's a glass you had your liquor in and now your set only has 3 (down from 6,) but when you're spending hundreds of dollars you can take 5 seconds and put it somewhere that 's highly unlikely to end up with a shard of it in your foot.

This has been a Public Service Announcement brought to you from my brain, this station, and the Ad Council.
:doh: Now you fucking tell me, I was just juggling three of my Hydratubes:nod::clap::rockon:

Trypsy Summers

I'm not sure I understand what's to be gained from comparing an evo with a volcano - except to maybe prove that a cat is definitely not a dog.

Ain't nothing too deep, as in being trying to be negative, far from it, having just received the EVO and being a regular Volcano user looking for an equally potent desk vaporizer, I was very happy and as such decided to conduct my own little test - out in the open!

I guess it might be deemed to be subjective, but I am trying to be objective as possible, inasmuch as I am applying fair 'criteria' (which I think matter) and seeing how they each stand up.

Please note, this is not meant to be a divide and rule exercise by any means, as I make it clear that all three appliances have their merits and also there own unique drawbacks, notwithstanding, they are very good vapes.

BTW, why would someone want to prove that a cat is definitely not a dog? How does that even work?? Ya kinda lost me there...

Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: MinnBobber

MinnBobber

I would LOVE to see a Volcano / Evo comparison. It's not a competition as they are in different niches but I'd really like it !!!
It's not which is best as EACH of us has different vape "wants and needs" , each of us would have a different list. Its just a fun and interesting and educational read.
I'm considering an EVO at some time and would love to see its strengths and weaknesses vs a Volcano .
Bring it on.
Which blows bags better? ;)

MinnBobber,

YungLeaner

But bags work so nice in the car ;)
I bring a couple and feel "extra safe" as its like having 2 extra air bags ;)
I used to own a Volcano Digit and a Cloud Evo. The digit moved on for logs and the Evo's bamboo is all fucked up but it's no comparison--the Evo is superior in every category except bag blowing, easure of use and durability. Because blowing bags is really all the volcano does. It does it EXTREMELY well, of course, and that's why people will probably always buy it. Also one of the hardest to break models on the market, as well as easily usable. But the Evo wins in flavor, density, efficiency--literally every thing beyond what I mentioned above. It's worth it if you like huge water cooled hits and take care of your stuff, and will really blow you away compared to the volcano. I can't imagine a comparison only because I can't imagine anyone who's used both choosing the volcano. That's not a criticism or insult--maybe I'm a weirdo! Look forward to hearing more thoughts. But I think a few simple S&B mods could make the Volcano perform at a standard more befitting of 2015. A fan on/off switch, a much smaller chamber with more vertical design...integrated hydratube abilities, but with the top made of S & B grade materials and not glass....now I'm dreaming. Where were we?

SamuraiSam

Extraction Technician
@YungLeaner as an owner of the exact same two units as you, a Volcano Digit and Cloud EVO; I agree wholeheartedly and am left wondering why I haven't sold my Volcano yet. I have used it three times in the past year and half of EVO ownership; I didn't even bother firing it up during the month I sent by EVO in for repair after a broken bamboo, which VapeXhale didn't even charge me a repair fee on after I admitted it was dropped directly onto the glass fitting a few months before the bamboo actually began spinning.

I got my EVO back a week ago and haven't put it to use yet. Sunday's gonna be relaxing...

Trypsy Summers

I would LOVE to see a Volcano / Evo comparison. It's not a competition as they are in different niches but I'd really like it !!!
It's not which is best as EACH of us has different vape "wants and needs" , each of us would have a different list. Its just a fun and interesting and educational read.
I'm considering an EVO at some time and would love to see its strengths and weaknesses vs a Volcano .
Bring it on.
Which blows bags better? ;)

I'm going to give a full summary later, on the nuances I have found with both of them, but one thing though ,the EVO doesn't do bags, although I can still make an 'approximate' comparison based upon the bag been drawn through a whip adapter. So the upshot is The Volcano is not a whip thing, vs the EVO which can't do bags, I guess it really will be down to vapor quality, and individual preference. At this point I would say that I don't like the bag experience, but there is no way anyone can say it don't deliver, and I mean the special kinda delivery!:rockon:

But then again the EVO is well..just plain:goon:, when it decides to show you the 'real' what's what.

As they say; Sunday Bloody Sunday...in a nice way:peace:

PS BTW, You are right - this ain't competition as such, as they can't be no losers.....All of them are great, but then some are just that little bit greater, - aren't they??;)

Trypsy Summers,
Reactions: KimDracula
Top Bottom