Discontinued VapeXhale Cloud EVO

Franmarco

Whistling? Not normal at all. You need to send it to me and order a new one. ;)

Just kidding, of course. It's norml. If you ease up on the draw, the whistle goes away. You'll notice you still get nice & medicated. You don't need Superman's lungs!

Lmao you scared me for a second lol, i thought it was because i was putting enano amounts of herb in the load and was to small of amount lol.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I've noticed that different glass pieces cause it to whistle at different draw speeds.
LeT2jDM.jpg

This GLASS no whistle?
GORILLA GLUE OG 800 pounds!

Trypsy Summers

Funny old world innit? Cos I can't wait to get rid of what I've got.
Don't get me wrong, as I said before, it does it work, and got to be honest in the EVO it was better than previous, but as I also said, its an acquired taste, well at least for us, its a shame you can't get it, cos round this part of Gtr Manchester, they can't get enough of it!:\

Don't get me wrong, I ain't stush (= snob), but I just cannot stand that f***ing taste, yuk!!
As for the EVO, I ain't gonna say too much right now, as I am going to do a a few tests including a 'three the Hard way collision, featuring the Arizer EQ (Underdog) vs the Vapexhale EVO (Newcomer) vs the Volcano (Current Undisputed Don), inna one crucial head to head showdown, Ice Grapefruit to referee!

I will let you know the outcome, as that Dancehall song goes; "Ring de Alarm! Cos another vape is dying!" 3 big Vapes inna one big lawn, the don vape will blow as the other two keep calm!" Ring de Alarm!

Can't wait to give you the outcome!

Just a quick update,

I had a tentative test with the Vapexhale last night, I was satisfied and quite happy, I kept it at 11:30 - 12:00 on the dial, that was mostly for the benefit of my Ms, who was still smarting at the price. Anyway after she retired, I cranked it up to 1:30 -2:00 and was very happy with the effects, yeah EVO doing it, for sure! I was chilling out, reading some Vapexhale stuff on the site (after receiving acknowledgment of warranty registration) and happened to come across the temperature guide, I was shocked to see that 12:00 was only 356f (approx) I was like WTF!
  • :o

The vapor it produced was way in excess of the Arizer and the Volcano at the equivalent temperature. I was impressed with that revelation!

Moving on today;
I decided that I was going to put the Arizer EQ through its paces, you know; the early afternoon, 'hey its the weekend,' kinda juggling, with my missus and me, (brightening up an otherwise grey day.)
To make things more even, I decided to hook up the 'Hydratube' to my Arizer to make it a level playing field and I have to say I was shocked by what I discovered!
The Hydratube certainly enhanced the Arizer, so much so, that I certainly would put it in the same league as the Vapexhale EVO, well maybe not in front, but definitely in the same league!
The difference I found between the two was; the EVO pushed out move vapor, but don't get me wrong the Arizer is no slouch in any terms. Indeed the Arizer steals a march on the EVO in three area's;
1: The timer does not cut out as frequently on the Arizer as is the case with either the EVO/Volcano Digit!
2: The temperature control is way more precise than the EVO, due to the digital interface.
3: The Arizer body (not including the cyclone bowl) does not get as hot as the EVO,

But the 'Extreme Vapor Output' of the EVO more than compensates for these 'technical' shortcomings.
I also found that although the Hydratube is made specifically for the EVO and therefore makes for a more compact fit, but when coupled with Arizer EQ, the Hydratube was not far behind in terms of quality behind by any means. Interestingly the Hydratube did not have that annoying whistle that I encountered when I used the EVO last night for the first time.

I guess the main difference is that the EVO has that heavyweight (throat thump) feeling when it needs to be called upon, whereas the Arizer is more subtle, its more of a creeper.

However, I have to say I am surprised with the Arizer, it has stepped up (in the afternoon juggling section) and has certainly exceeded my expectations, (as the initial underdog) especially when coupled with the Hydratube. As for the Hydratube, I've got to give it massive props, it even made that Blue Cheese taste acceptable. and the potency was nice so I think the Arizer has done well.
:rockon:

I will test it again tonight (Night time session) and see how it goes, please bear in mind that the other two have still to go through the afternoon session (tomorrow and Sunday,) and a night time session, before we come down to the Head to Head!

I've got to give it top marks, it even made that Blue Cheese taste acceptable, and it certainly delivered in terms of the potency.

More to come ;)

Just a quick update,

I had a tentative test with the Vapexhale last night, I was satisfied and quite happy, I kept it at 11:30 - 12:00 on the dial, that was mostly for the benefit of my Ms, who was still smarting at the price. Anyway after she retired, I cranked it up to 1:30 -2:00 and was very happy with the effects, yeah EVO doing it, for sure! I was chilling out, reading some Vapexhale stuff on the site (after receiving acknowledgment of warranty registration) and happened to come across the temperature guide, I was shocked to see that 12:00 was only 356f (approx) I was like WTF!
  • :o

The vapor it produced was way in excess of the Arizer and the Volcano at the equivalent temperature. I was impressed with that revelation!

Moving on today;
I decided that I was going to put the Arizer EQ through its paces, you know; the early afternoon, 'hey its the weekend,' kinda juggling, with my missus and me, (brightening up an otherwise grey day.)
To make things more even, I decided to hook up the 'Hydratube' to my Arizer to make it a level playing field and I have to say I was shocked by what I discovered!
The Hydratube certainly enhanced the Arizer, so much so, that I certainly would put it in the same league as the Vapexhale EVO, well maybe not in front, but definitely in the same league!
The difference I found between the two was; the EVO pushed out move vapor, but don't get me wrong the Arizer is no slouch in any terms. Indeed the Arizer steals a march on the EVO in three area's;
1: The timer does not cut out as frequently on the Arizer as is the case with either the EVO/Volcano Digit!
2: The temperature control is way more precise than the EVO, due to the digital interface.
3: The Arizer body (not including the cyclone bowl) does not get as hot as the EVO,

But the 'Extreme Vapor Output' of the EVO more than compensates for these 'technical' shortcomings.
I also found that although the Hydratube is made specifically for the EVO and therefore makes for a more compact fit, but when coupled with Arizer EQ, the Hydratube was not far behind in terms of quality behind by any means. Interestingly the Hydratube did not have that annoying whistle that I encountered when I used the EVO last night for the first time.

I guess the main difference is that the EVO has that heavyweight (throat thump) feeling when it needs to be called upon, whereas the Arizer is more subtle, its more of a creeper.

However, I have to say I am surprised with the Arizer, it has stepped up (in the afternoon juggling section) and has certainly exceeded my expectations, (as the initial underdog) especially when coupled with the Hydratube. As for the Hydratube, I've got to give it massive props, it even made that Blue Cheese taste acceptable. and the potency was nice so I think the Arizer has done well.
:rockon:

I will test it again tonight (Night time session) and see how it goes, please bear in mind that the other two have still to go through the afternoon session (tomorrow and Sunday,) and a night time session, before we come down to the Head to Head!

I've got to give it top marks, it even made that Blue Cheese taste acceptable, and it certainly delivered in terms of the potency.

More to come ;)
I stick an 18mm female to 18mm male adapter on the EQ, then stick an elb in there and sit the Hydratube on top. It gives major massive hits that still can't fuck with the EVO! The EVO shines in flavor, ease of use and the heater pumps Vapor!

Trypsy Summers

I stick an 18mm female to 18mm male adapter on the EQ, then stick an elb in there and sit the Hydratube on top. It gives major massive hits that still can't fuck with the EVO! The EVO shines in flavor, ease of use and the heater pumps Vapor!

In terms of the hits, you make a true sound, in terms of my hook up, I used a 18mm male to male adapter (placed in the Cyclone Bowl) and put the elbow bowl in, with the Hydratube, it worked great.
You get a nicer hit from the elbow bowl packed on its own, than from the full Cyclone Bowl. ;)

As you are aware, I'm gonna put the EVO thru its paces, so thanks for the input.

Trypsy Summers,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

Why is the temperature control way more precise on the Q vs. the EVO?

Did you use a term o coupler?

I found the Digital Display very inaccurate.

The Analog control is more honest.

As far as performance I won't know until next week.

My Q is so noisy?

The EVO seems quieter.

All the BUD TENDERS say the EVO is all they need.
So I ordered one.

Your review is confusing me.

My COLAS are GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, GORILLA GLUE OG, WIZ KALIFA OG and GDP. I don't think I've had BLUE CHEESE?

It's sunny most day's where I'm from however you bringing a Dark Sky to the forum.

I'm wanting to fill a void with my quiver?

EVO = POWER NIGHT TIME
LOG = FLAVOR
PORTABLE = GARDEN TOOL
FLAME = LIKE A JOINT

I have a pile of vaporizers to eliminate!

The one that I'm hoping on is the EVO.

Your assessment is freaking me out?

In terms of the hits, you make a true sound, in terms of my hook up, I used a 18mm male to male adapter (placed in the Cyclone Bowl) and put the elbow bowl in, with the Hydratube, it worked great.
You get a nicer hit from the elbow bowl packed on its own, than from the full Cyclone Bowl. ;)

As you are aware, I'm gonna put the EVO thru its paces, so thanks for the input.
To be clear I put an EVO screen in the EQ. @ataxian believe me the EVO gets you a different type of medicated brother! I call it Voodoo!!!

MarsellusWallace

don't understand why people are so irritated with the whistle. I mean, silent would be preferred but it's not like it's a train whistle.

I love the whistle. In fact, there's probably something wrong with that sweet glass air path if it doesn't whistle.

Feels like I'm achieving airflow perfection when she sings to me like that. :D

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Mine sings on one particular piece and it's actually the most restrictive yet I never made that connection. Rest of my glass doesn't seem to ever whistle; I do have the sleeve on which I think the velco underneath could be a factor? Idk, it's Friday and that means EVO day!:rockon:

Mine sings on one particular piece and it's actually the most restrictive yet I never made that connection. Rest of my glass doesn't seem to ever whistle; I do have the sleeve on which I think the velco underneath could be a factor? Idk, it's Friday and that means EVO day!:rockon:
It may contribute to a certain degree, but the EVO will whistle regardless with the right piece or just a extremely hard pull. I've made it whistle just testing my bamboo to be certain it wasn't broke!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
It may contribute to a certain degree, but the EVO will whistle regardless with the right piece or just a extremely hard pull. I've made it whistle just testing my bamboo to be certain it wasn't broke!
I was crushed earlier from a comment by a member comparing a EQ vs EVO?
Apples to Oranges?

The EVO I've though about it since the CLOUD.

I have lots of CANNABIS for my EVO I will receive Tuesday next week.
It's all I can think about?
EVO please meet my expectations!

Likes2vape

I was crushed earlier from a comment by a member comparing a EQ vs EVO?
Apples to Oranges?

The EVO I've though about it since the CLOUD.

I have lots of CANNABIS for my EVO I will receive Tuesday next week.
It's all I can think about?
EVO please meet my expectations!
I haven't tried an EQ but I don't think you're going to disappointed in the least!

I love my lsv and dogs but the EVO gets used everyday only when I feel a little bored do I bust out another vape but the EVO comes right back out and reminds me why it's KING!!

I took a humongous rip this morning and I swear I had vapor coming out of nose, eyes, ears, and ass!

It's the only vaporizer my combustion buddies have tried and really like!

It does take decent lung power though!

Trypsy Summers

Why is the temperature control way more precise on the Q vs. the EVO?

Did you use a term o coupler?

I found the Digital Display very inaccurate.

The Analog control is more honest.

As far as performance I won't know until next week.

My Q is so noisy?

The EVO seems quieter.

All the BUD TENDERS say the EVO is all they need.
So I ordered one.

Your review is confusing me.

My COLAS are GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, GORILLA GLUE OG, WIZ KALIFA OG and GDP. I don't think I've had BLUE CHEESE?

It's sunny most day's where I'm from however you bringing a Dark Sky to the forum.

I'm wanting to fill a void with my quiver?

EVO = POWER NIGHT TIME
LOG = FLAVOR
PORTABLE = GARDEN TOOL
FLAME = LIKE A JOINT

I have a pile of vaporizers to eliminate!

The one that I'm hoping on is the EVO.

Your assessment is freaking me out?

Before I getting in my assessment I thought I would try to address some of the issues raised in the above post.

In the first instance, I did not intend for my 'objective test' to freak anyone out. that was certainly not my intention.

Anyway I will answer some of the points you make;

I actually used the term 'coupled', as (in attach)
In terms of the accuracy, I meant that the Arizer EQ interface (like the Volcano Digit) gives you an actually reading, from which you can more accurately deduce an actual temperature, as oppose to the guess work on a analogue system. That is just my own objective opinion.

Indeed to appear 'more balanced' I could add that in the EVO's favor, the heat-up time is light speed compared to the pedestrian warm up time of the Arizer EQ.

I find my Arizer to be quiet (and far less noisier than the Volcano Bag experience).

Re: the Blue Cheese, as I stated previously, within Greater Manchester (UK) there is a lot of Blueberry x Cheese in addition to UK Cheese, White Cheese, in fact Cheese is the dominant thing in some corners, yuk! Personally I like the GSC, White Widow x Chemdawg, Iced Widow Lemon Kush, and Nevil's Haze, but at the moment, we're stuck with Blue Cheese yuk, although I gotta say it has been alchemically rendered pleasant by the Hydratube!

Anyway I hope I have addressed some of your concerns!! Peace

On with the Head to head assessment,
Having exceeded my expectation this afternoon, I cranked up the Arizer EQ for the evening session.
I started off with the said Blue Cheese, but I also introduced some Iced Grapefruit. The Arizer EQ was cranked up to 230C and I hit a couple of elbows it was alright, but it soon dawned on me that it wasn't getting me any higher than in the afternoon.

Enter The Newcomer.... Vapexhale Cloud EVO

I halted the test with the Arizer, as I felt that in spite of the nice vibe, the EQ just did not have the weight to push on, so I introduced the Vapexhale EVO into the arena, and signed off the Arizer (with merit)

The EVO is impressive,

now that the play time phase was over and it was cranked up to the 2:00pm mark, I filled the bowl and went to work putting it through its paces interestingly enough the whistling was minimal to non-existent, not that it's a steep learning curve, per se, but as I get more familiar with The EVO, the more I rate it, it clearly surpasses the Arizer in terms of volume of vapor output, but the Arizer is a creeper so it does get you there, but not as fast as the EVO. I just took another toke for inspiration, and I gotta say Yes! The EVO is certainly the 'Don Vaporizer' when it comes to usage with the Hydratube, but that said, the Arizer EQ is very nice too, it actually makes for a nicer afternoon/daytime experience with the Hydratube, as its not as powerful. Although I guess the EVO at a lower temperature would be just as nice, if not a tad intense.

So in the 'big league' Vape Down, its looking like the final head to head showdown is between The EVO and The Volcano Digit! This is going to take place over the weekend! I gotta say that the EVO is an awesome cloud machine, I think it's nicer than THE PLENTY, because of its frugality and also the quality of the vapor in terms of moist/cool smoothness. The Plenty is hampered by the fact that not only is it a guzzler, also it is hard to attach to a water tool. Although again I gotta mention the EQ in terms of the timer, it surpasses the other two in this aspect, as it does not cut out as intermittently as the others, which can be annoying.

Indeed all this testing has made me actually (rethink and) decide against purchasing the Herbalizer, as I do not feel the need to own one now I have this, for although the Herbalizer is reputed to excellent in both bag and whip, I feel that within the EVO along side the Volcano Digit, I have two of arguably the 'best in class' vaporizers in terms of what they do.

I am hoping my adapter for the Budget Bubbler arrives very soon, then I can have the Arizer and EVO go head to head without the Hydratube but still on a level playing field. In terms of water tools, I have an attachment for the Volcano bags to water filter them so that I can have a level playing field in terms of the delivery of the Medz...

I am not sure which one will persevere to be honest as they both have strength and weaknesses,

More to follow....

Mr @ataxian I'll say my :2c: on EVO vs EQ is simply. I still own my EQ and I want to use it, I truly do. But i find myself using it when i just want to play with bud. Its like why bother. The same goes for my Cloud+. They still work but why bother? The EVO does the job so much better with no effort. Same goes for my Solo. I don't bother to grab the solo i just grab the Mighty. I'm not really trying to compare the EVO to the EQ or the Solo to the Mighty. They all do the job and well. Some just do it a hell of a lot better.

Last edited:
Finally picked up some top shelf bud to hit in my Evo tonight!!! I'm so giddy. Stuff is called Blue Chip Gorilla Glue and it's so frosty it literally looks like someone rolled the nugs around in powdered sugar.

Happy Friday everyone! :science:
All Gorilla Glue Punches you in the Face!! That sounds so tasty!
@Trypsy Summers all we have dominating the scene mostly here is countless varieties of Kush and
GSC(COOOOKIIIEEEEESS) to the fortunate:brow: I personally come across all sorts of stuff:cool:

twosilvertrees

lose the planetary mindset
You folks are fortunate! I use my Evo with whatever I can find out here, which tends to be middies at best. I bet it must taste/be amazing with PROPER frosty weed @___@.

So many people finally receiving their units! I'm so excited for everyone, hope your experiences are flawless :D. I'm gonna enjoy a bowl on behalf of those of you still waiting!

Top Bottom