VapeWorld.com's Free Vaporizer Contest! 10% off just for entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lwien

Progress said:
I WANTED A VAPE AND MY HEAD WHIRRLED...UNTIL SOMEONE POINTED ME TOWARDS VAPE WORLD! :D
LOL. Talk about brown nose marketing. :brow:

lwien,

Beezleb

lwien said:
Progress said:
I WANTED A VAPE AND MY HEAD WHIRRLED...UNTIL SOMEONE POINTED ME TOWARDS VAPE WORLD! :D
LOL. Talk about brown nose marketing. :brow:
lol, it was the bold that over did it, lol

I vape cheers ya all!

Beezleb,

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
illadelph said:
i won't get into any stories but i will say that i have ordered from this site and have gotten very good customer service. :)
Thanks for the nice comment. :) We really do try over here to make it as easy and safe as possible to order from us. If you ever need parts or worse-case scenario need help getting your vape fixed under warranty shoot me an email.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Progress said:
Better prizes? Well... :)

I was abruptly awakened ...

I almost (even though I know it was all ?just a dream?) feel badly that I can not really thank them for helping me to safely receive the relief I seek (thank you all and toke it easy :cool:).[/i]

edit: Quote of the day "I thought that all of the principles of herb applied to love too, but I met a chunky girl and did not want to grind her :hmm: "
You had the whole warehouse cracking up on this one!! Great ending to the story/dream with the Vape World addition and the quote of the day is really funny too.

I just wanna make sure everyone is on an even playing ground on the contest too. I did want the contest to be a "true story with a vaporizer involved" I'm going to accept the entry because it could be a "true" dream and your world was caused by or in relation to a vaporization world... right? lol great story nonetheless.

You don't have an email listed. If you want the 10% off coupon code like I promised email me. Or keep checking the thread for the winners next week! Good luck.

VapeWorld,

Jericho99

I had my friends over to try out the new VaporBrothers. We were vaping bowls, and everyone kept uttering the all-too familiar "I can't feel anything". Two bowls in, I pass it to my friend, and tell her to look in and stir the bowl around a little with the poke rod. I shout "Warning: It's hot". She presses her nose to the glass piece on the vape, shouts, but it takes her at less 5 seconds to remove it. She had a little mark there the rest of the day.

Another friend that same day, who was saying "I can't feel anything", forced us to watch three straight episodes of Planet Earth while he sat there gaping with his mouth full the whole time.

Jericho99,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Jericho99 said:
I had my friends over to try out the new VaporBrothers. We were vaping bowls, and everyone kept uttering the all-too familiar "I can't feel anything". Two bowls in, I pass it to my friend, and tell her to look in and stir the bowl around a little with the poke rod. I shout "Warning: It's hot". She presses her nose to the glass piece on the vape, shouts, but it takes her at less 5 seconds to remove it. She had a little mark there the rest of the day.

Another friend that same day, who was saying "I can't feel anything", forced us to watch three straight episodes of Planet Earth while he sat there gaping with his mouth full the whole time.
Thanks for the entry! Thats funny with her nose.. I can see her leaving for a little while and you run into her later that night with the same mark on her nose.. lol. I also feel like we have all been stoned out of our minds and watched Planet Earth. In HD of course. Check your email my friend and Good Luck.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Last week of the contest my friends. 1st place has like a 1 in 6 chance of winning. You have a 50% shot of winning something.

Thanks again to those who have contributed.

VapeWorld,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
now I find this incident humorous, if somewhat bloody.
I remember this one time I had only one last bowl of herb left. Was flat broke, could not get anymore. So I loaded it all up into the whip, so I could enjoy my last bit of herb until I was able to afford it again. I had taken a few hits and was feeling it a little bit and my phone rang. I wasn't thinking and just let the mouth piece fall as I reached for the phone. Now the mouth piece I had on my whip was a bulb made from thin glass, it didn't like striking against my desk at all. It cracked and a little piece had fallen out. By the time I had gotten back too hit, the first few hits were hitting me full force.
I was getting ready to start hitting it again and I noticed the extra hole now in the mouth piece.
Had I been slightly less high I would not had done what I did next. Without thinking I grabbed the mouth piece and pulled. The extra pressure caused me to crush the bulb. I would have been fine if I didn't freak out and stab my other hand with the freshly broken glass shards.
My reaction to the bulb breaking was too bring my hands together, which caused the glass remaining in the whip to be driven home into the index finger.
Needless too say it was a deep cut, lots of blood, won't go into details. I didn't freak out, was able to go too the bathroom, wash it up, realize I had cut it badly. Bandaged it up, stop the bleeding.
and can you guess what I did next?
I didn't go too the ER like I should have. Nope. I went into the kitchen found a pair of scissors, cut the hose on my whip above the broken glass, and finished vaping the rest of my last bowl. After it was all done, I drove myself down too the ER... turns out I knew the Dr, so I told him the truth about what happened, said I was lucky, a few millimeters deeper and I would have lost mobility of my finger. Now all I have is a perfectly shaped V scar on my left index finger that I got because I was so insistent on finishing my last bowl.

DevoTheStrange,

VapeWorld

Retailer
You sir are now known as a true bloody vapor soldier lol. Great story. The VapeWorld crew called you a warrior lol. Check your email for the coupon code and check back on the 4th to see if you won! Good Luck.

VapeWorld,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Ok i suppose ill throw in a story.

I had gotten my Volcano a few days earlier, taking it around showing it off to everyone. So one of my good friends calls me up at 1 in the morning asking me if their was any possible way i could bring the cano over so he could give it a shot, of coarse i said it was no problem and that i would be over in a few minutes.

Upon walking in the door i knew something was wrong, i looked at my friend and noticed that he was bleeding from his temple and his face was bruised and beaten.

I asked him what the fuck had happened, turns out, a mutual friend of ours had called him looking to acquire a half oz of legal herbs, he said it was no problem and left his house to go meet up with this kid.

When he walked up he noticed that the our friend wasnt their but this other kid he didnt know was.. he walked up and showed the kid the stuff because this was a somewhat normal thing. The kid he was showing the stuff too nodded, and thats when 2 other guys came out of the bushes, with guns.

One of the guys smashed my friends head with the butt of one of the guns, knocking him down. He insantly handed over the shit, but they continued to pistol whip / kick him. After getting hit in the face with a gun 10 times they finally decide to leave.. not before calling him a punk ass of coarse.

So i am sitting their setting up the cano with him and a few of our friends thinking that theirs no way this day could be salvaged.

I load up a huge bowl, let it preheat and hand him a large bag filled with thick vapor, he takes a huge rip, holds it in, exhales and a huge smile comes across his face, ill never forget what he said.

"Well shit, this wasnt a bad day after all"

I hope this story isnt too "edgy"

Survivalism,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Thanks for the entry! Lets face it... A bag full of vapor from the Volcano will definitely make your day better :) Not sure that it would be enough for me if someone beat me up for legal herb ;) lol.

Check your email and good luck!!

VapeWorld,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
I have an old friend of forty years, Paul, both of us "explorer club" members, so to speak, from way back. One night last summer he came over and I was excited to turn him on to vaporizing. I was at the time using my SSV. He's sort of cocky and a loud mouth, and not much impresses him aside from what he discovers for himself. Paul took a few pulls from the SSV, reflected on how he felt, then he said, "Yeah I get it. It's FLOATY, but it's not for me. Vaporizing is too "ritual."

Alright, that's sort of amusing, but here's one that I think is funnier but it's pre-vapor. When Paul and I were both around 16, we took, how we say, purple tablets that are kind of like a synthetic version of a cactus or mushroom but much more potent and long lasting. More specifically these purple replications were described as "Purple Owsley." Owsley was a chemist who was affiliated with the Grateful Dead. Paul was staying over at my house and we had the whole night planned - a horror movie on TV and his Black Sabbath LP. About an hour into it, we went out for a walk around the corner. The sidewalk started to feel mushy like foam, like we were in a Hush Puppy TV commercial, which was very pleasant. "Wow, I can bounce. The sidewalk is SO soft now!" Then this little pizza delivery Volkswagen Bug whizzed past us with a chef's head on the hood, with the chef's hat, the cardboard chef was looking at us, smiling of approval, which cracked both of us like it was the funniest thing ever. We realized we were really beginning to get off so we felt it best to get back to the house before we get lost. Plus my father was waiting for us to get back so he could lock the door and go to sleep.

I rang the bell and realized I was sort of in an vacuum state, beginning to peak, and went into survival mode, remembering I have to say "hello" and "goodnite" to get past my father. As I spoke and as my father spoke, every word filled the air in alphabet soup letters. Paul and I went downstairs to my room, I remember I was walking back and forth in a straight line, and Paul told me my father is waiting at the steps for me to shut off the light and say goodnight. "Paul, what do I do?" "It's easy. Put on your bathrobe, go into the hallway, look at your father and say "Goodnite Dad," then shut the light off, turn around and walk back into the room. We'll turn the light on after he goes upstairs." "Got it. Wait, give me the order of this again. What do I do first?" "Forget it, you can't do anything, I'll do it for you." Paul put on my bathrobe, went to the light, looked at my father and said, "Goodnite Dad."

We heard my father go up the steps. Then we put on the Black Sabbath LP. Paul turned the volume up all the way. He said, "See Jeff, volume makes NO SENSE!"
A little while later there was a tap on my window, it was two of my other friends, Joel and Robert, also on the same Purple Owsley. "We were out all night. Joel was sitting on his window sill looking at the sky, saying "I see God, I see God." They brought over a bag of Colombian which was as high end as you can get back in those days, and the night got even more amazing.

A few weeks before that my parents were away for the weekend and I was supposed to stay over at Paul's house, who lived around the corner. Before they left I unlocked a little window so I could sneak back in after they left and we had a full weekend party at the house. That was actually my first time experiencing the true beyond within with these little purple tablets. Not knowing what to expect, we ordered Italian food for dinner, then shortly afterward completely lost our appetite to the point where eating seemed absurd and impossible. I remember we dumped all the food in the sink including clam chowder. I was staring at the sink. Paul snuck up behind me and dunked my head into the soup and said, "This is your L__ trip." Shortly after some of my friends went upstairs and took off the bedsheets and were prancing around the living room like ghosts. My friend Larry was spinning around in this swivel chair pointing at a corner, saying he sees Santa Claus. Eddie started spitting chewed pretzel nuggets out of his mouth at us and that started a pretzel nugget spitting war. Tony was saying, "We should have brought girls. Girls would have been much better, I wish there were girls." I was in the bathroom hypnotized by my tongue in the mirror. It seemed to have its own persona, it seemed to be my ego in physical form. I left the bathroom, looked at the chaos in the living room, and realized my parents were coming back the next day. "Just look at this place, just look at it!" We were in agreement that it had to be cleaned. I brought up the vacuum cleaner and Larry asked if he could vacuum. I went back into the bathroom to look at my tongue and I heard, "Holy shit, the vacuum is on fire! Larry you asshole! You put a lit cigarette in it!" So we took the vacuum cleaner into the backyard to finish smoldering.

Finally we agreed that the place was now clean. We were beginning to come down and decided we were hungry, and there were bagels. We sat at the table, passing the large sharp carving knife around to put jelly on our bagels. Larry had no shirt on and Paul was standing behind Larry as there were not enough chairs. Paul slapped Larry on the back with his hand, he said, to give him "five fingers." A few minutes later Larry had the knife and he was looking at the bagel at all angles before cutting it. Paul was getting impatient. "Give me the KNIFE Larry!" Larry flung his hand back, stabbing Paul in the hand with it. "You got it!" Paul stood there, staring at his hand with a knife attached to it. "I can't believe you fucking stabbed me, Larry. I can't believe you actually stabbed me!"

Eventually we left the house and I waited for my parents to get home before returning. They knew immediately that the house wasn't the same as when the left it, and I basically told them the truth, except for what actually happened.

I doubt I'll win your vaporizing story contest but you wanted a story.

jeffp,

Honey Bear

My story is titled College is a Joke

I love learning, and I engage in plenty of it with substantial vigor, but when I get real with myself, man, college is such a fucking joke. The awards, the honors, the academia, the pretension, the near-constant stoned out of my mind lack of motivation on my part that runs counter to the whole mess.
So when my usually lame school gets a decent band to come for its big annual concert, I start to think of dirty things to do with my vaporizer. I don?t keep a calendar for my schoolwork or life, its all up there in my stoned little mind, but I did manage to plan ahead enough for this concert to have ready a sizeable kief collection.
Speaking of planning, I also made a run to the local specialty beer store to get four delicious six-packs. Each person is only allowed to bring one six-pack into the concert, so feeling altruistic, I picked up some nice brews for me, my girlfriend, my best friend, and his girl. There was one other rule regarding the six-packs: you had to get to the concert by 5:00 in order to bring one in.
In preparation for the concert, I packed two very serious kief bowls in my black Silver Surfer vaporizer for me and my boys, planning to meet my girlfriend later at the concert.
I honestly don?t know what time it was that I packed them bowls, but I want to say it was around 2:30 or so. Before I knew it, I was alone in my room, stoned out of my fucking mind, with a digital clock reading of 4:54 blinding my vision. Vaping kief, unlike college, is no joke.
I was set into a frantic state and couldn?t find my friend, so I was like fuck it, I?ll just walk there on my own. Six minutes to make an eight minute walk to the concert, and it did not help that I was sooooooo high or that I was juggling four six-packs in my arms.
I get to the gates, and a real friendly rent-a-cop says, ?What the hell are you doing? You know you?re only allowed one six-pack, right??
Trying to explain myself did no good. The more I talked, the more obvious it was how fucked up I was, and I was only a little bit drunk at the time. My jumbled speech was all thanks to my trusty vaporizer.
To my dismay, the cop commanded me to do a horrible thing. That fucker told me to throw all four six-packs into the garbage. I even offered to just leave, planning to drink a few and come back, but he said he would arrest me if I didn?t throw them away right then and there.
You can bet I was pissed off, not wanting to see those carefully crafted beers go from my arms into the trash. Part of me really, really wanted to start ruckus, I mean who was this guy to be so wack on the most festive day of the year? But then it all became clear.
I gave him a confident head nod, tossed those beers into the trash like I never wanted to see them again, and walked head-high into that concert. Still totally blasted as I entered, I was greeted by my beautiful girlfriend who gave me a big hug and a kiss and a slice of pizza she had gotten for me. Damn she knows me well.
We danced together to incredible music the whole night, and I basked the entire evening in how fortunate I was to be experiencing such moments in life.

Honey Bear,

VapeWorld

Retailer
jeffp great entry.. the second story had nothing to do with a vaporizer but it definitely was the craziest real story Ive heard in awhile. Knife through the hand? DAMN. Check your email for your coupon too.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Honey Bear thanks for the entry! 2 of my favorite lines:

"I start to think of dirty things to do with my vaporizer."

and of course

"Vaping kief, unlike college, is no joke."

I think we all have a great moments.. but even great moments are better with a great girl next to you. Check your email for the coupon and some info. Thanks again for entering.

VapeWorld,

Ando

So here's what last Friday looked like:

I'm sitting in front of my trusty old "Ultimate Vapor Machine" when my dog comes over to see what's up. She's obsessed with trying to put her face into the oven when I open it, and now she's trying to get her nose burned on the vape, so I lean over and push her away. I guess I leaned too far because *SNAP* goes the glass surround to the heating element. It had been chipped for a while, but this did the trick. My new bowl's all full of glass and my vape is broken!
No worries, I think- I'm a Stoneguyver and I just so happen to have an old functionless Chinese vape with the same element. I'll swap the element out and I'll be a genius. So I get to taking the Ultimate apart when I discover that the element is solidly affixed to the outer glass tube with a silicone plug. Once again I don't let this discourage me and I start running hot water over the glass to soften the plug. I slid a couple of bamboo skewers up in between and things look promising. I start to pull, making slow progress, and I guess I gripped too tight because *SNAP*, the outer tube shatters in my hand. At this point I'm so amazed that I don't have glass sticking out of my palm that I give up and decide to stoner rig the thing so I can at least enjoy that glassy bowl! So there I am with the brains of the machine all out like Frankenstein, holding the bare metal element with pliers and holding the whip bowl with a damn oven mitt, the bare LED lights blinking like the underside of a UFO, thinking "Damn, I need a Volcano!"

Ando,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
I thought i wouldnt be writing a story but since i had the craziest/funniest experience a couple days ago i just thought i'd share.

So i just recently purchased an older version I-inhale from diesel vapors which is just under an hour from my house. I decided to meet up with him and pick it up in person to avoid shipping fees and such. So i get there and pick up my unit from him with the most excited outlook on life. After getting it, i quickly opened it up and checked out all the parts and read the instructions. I had already purchased the butane and filled it with the butane and some high quality herb. From there, I powered up the unit and sipped on it while driving to pick my girlfriend up from work. At first it seemed as though the unit had not met my expectations as far as effectively delivering my meds, but i kept on puffing away anyways. While driving towards my girl's work and unknowingly getting inebriated off of vapor, I missed the exit i was supposed to get off at and had to take a 5 mile detour to get back on track. This is what made me realize that i was definitely feeling the effects of silent but deadly vapor. Once i got to her work, i packed up a fresh bowl so that she could try it. I planned on letting her get the bowl to herself after realizing how wrecked i was. Of course she makes me vape with her the whole way back to my house. Bad idea, i know. The ride was silent with only passing motions of the portable vape. When we got close to the exit for my house, i missed it once again out of my own vaked stupor. This is he funniest part of the whole story, my girlfriend looks at me and goes "Your in your own little vape world over there aren't you". This is what inspired me to share my story. By the way, the I-Inhale kicks ass. :ko:

illadelph,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Ando. Thanks for entering and good luck. I included the coupon code in your email - maybe now you can throw away the pliers and oven mitts and get your Volcano ;)

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
illadelph great story as well! That's really cool your girl randomly said your in your own vape world... lol aren't we all. Check your email for a coupon code and check back tomorrow for the winner list!

I was the same way with the I-inhale which is now the iolite because you really never "see" the vapor.. then it hits you lol.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Alright everyone tomorrow at noon is the cutoff for the contest! We have some really great and funny stories but it doesn't mean that there are any set winners.

There are 6 people at the office who are going to be reading them and each person picks his own top 3... We will then come together and compare those top 3 from each person. And i will be on here at 12:01 to list the winners.

So BUMP for the last day of the contest. :)

VapeWorld,

bigheavy

So here we go,
The night of my bachelor party, a few friends and I rented a limo to travel the wondrous city of Philadelphia, enjoy it's fine women at a few of the classy strip clubs. The night started out great. Beer, whiskey, vodka.. it was a great time. We traveled to a few clubs, observing the sights at each, drinking at each. You get the point. The last club we went to was Oasis Gentleman's club.
On the way to the club, my buddy Trevor pulls out a big box with a bow on it. "Merry Christmas," he said. It was a combination present from all of my buddies in the limo. I opened the box and inside sat an Extreme Vaporizer. Before we had left, my buddy Dave put a automotive battery jumper box in the back seat of the limo. I had asked him why, but he would not tell me. He just sat there with a stupid grin on his face. At this point, I was starting to get the picture. Vaping in a limo in the city with my boys. What more could I ask for?
After a long debate with the limo driver about how we're not "smoking" in his limo, he agreed to let use it just once. So we did. Plug it in, set the glass on top, pack it up with some great herb. Ballin'!
So now we're feeling great. Beer and liquor flowing through our veins, vapor in every square inch of our lungs. Eventually it came to that sorrowful time to empty the cyclone bowl. Simple you say? Normally i would agree, however, if you drank as much as I did that night, it might be a little difficult for you as well. Part of the agreement with the limo driver, was not to have ash anywhere in the car. So i rolled down the window to dump out the used herb. Most of the herb came out, with the exceptions of a few stragglers. I put the bowl up to my mouth to blow out the stragglers, not thinking that it was just sitting on a 400 degree heating element. Let me just say, that that was the most sobering moment i think I've ever had. Boy was that hot!
So now my lips are bleeding, skin ripped off because of the excessive heat. My buddies started laughing hysterically while i cried in pain. I told them to take me home and just end the night, however, at the Oasis, they had a private arrangement lined up for me. They told me to man up. They said it didn't look that bad. So I had to go. I didn't get to see the damage until we got to Oasis in the bathroom. The girls were looking at me funny as I walked through the seating area.
I finally get to the mirror in the bathroom and assess the situation. There is a perfect, red, blistery ring on my lips. What joy!? Cold water felt good. I got most of the blood to either wipe off or stop bleeding. But the pain was still lingering. They sat me down and all bought me a round of drinks. with each drink, my lips hurt less and less. That was the last thing i remember until i woke up at 3pm the next day on my couch.
Ironically, it didn't hurt as bad as i had once thought, (i wonder why), when i woke up. The worst part of the day was trying to explain to my then fiance what had happened and that it was a burn and not herpes from the girls form one of the clubs. What a day that was!
All said and done, no harm was done. My lips healed, the vape still works fine, and my fiance is now my wife. Even if i had to wear make-up in our wedding photos. (Don't tell anyone!)

bigheavy,

Jikaboom123

It was a Sunday afternoon. Me and my best friend, Joe, were recovering from a heavy night of partying over at his home. Screaming headache, aching legs, I manage to make myself a light breakfast of eggs and toast. We settle down and start watching a nice comedy film to get the morning going. Well, it was three O'clock in the afternoon, you see. After watching Seth Rogan get into one insane situation after another, Joe got a call from our other friend Chris. Now, Chris was our dumb friend. Everyone's got one... You know, the kid you need to explain every story twice to, and who could never avoid getting into terrible situations.

So Chris tells us he's coming over on his bike. We go outside into the sunny, picture perfect day. People are doing yard work, children are playing, it's beautiful! Chris arrives and starts riding his bike towards the edge of Joe's driveway. Now let me set the scene for you. Joe lives right on the beach. He lives on these things called bluffs. Bluffs are a very steep and broad hill or small cliff overlooking the ocean. Chris is not aware of this. He comes flying into the driveway at least 15 mph. We yell just in time to see him take flight off the end of Joe's driveway. His screams overwhelmed the gentle Sunday afternoon as his body was tossed like a ragdoll down a 50 foot cliff. He rolled for what seemed to be a minute before landing in a pile of bushes. He yelled up "I'm alright!" and calmly brushed himself off. We couldn't contain our amusement and laughed until we thought we would die of suffocation.

We made our way down the side of the bluff and take Chris back up with us. All the time he is speaking gibberish and giggling like a maniac. We get back to Joe's house and Chris started to complain of pain in his arms from rolling. We have the perfect solution. We fired up the Hot Box Herbal Vaporizer by VapeWorld and took in mass quantities of vapor. Chris's pain was healed, Joe and I didn't have hangovers anymore, and we went to the beach and enjoyed the Vaporizers effect on our bodies. At the beach I took in the warm, delicate ocean air and had a moment of clarity due to the Hot Box Herbal Vaporizer.

Everything was perfect. We had laughs, our pains were cured, we ate a delicious meal and met up with some gorgeous girls. We fired up the Hot Box again and enjoyed the rest of the day and evening.

All in all I had a great Sunday day thanks to the Hot Box vaporizer.

Jikaboom123,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Sorry for making everyone wait.. These stories are all really good. 10 more minutes.

VapeWorld,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom