• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

VapeWorld.com's Free Vaporizer Contest! 10% off just for entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
RESULTS!!!

All we can say is WOW this was tougher than we imagined. Obviously since we are 49 minutes behind schedule on the winners.

We also want to thank everyone who entered this contest!! Without you guys there would be no reason to do things like this.

WINNERS:

1st Place: LWIEN; This story was def in my personal top 3 and the owner, Aaron loved this one. You printed out instructions for your friends and had something happen that none of us really even knew about. Flame through the whip. Being stoned already and seeing this flame shoot through the whip - hysterical!

Congratulations on winning an iolite
! Email me chris@vapeworld.com and tell me what color you would like and shipping address. :D

2nd Place: ILLADELPH; Super random occurrence with your girl mentioning Vape World and since you already own an iolite we gave you 2nd. Really funny and soo true about the vapor. Personally I wanted you to win but you do already own an iolite.

Congratulations you get a choice: Vaporite Hands Free Vaporizer or a really sexy Titanium Space Case grinder. Email me back and let me know which one and your shipping address. Thanks!!

3rd Place: Honey Bear; Great overall story; vaping kief is no joke and you went through the loss of 16+ beers and then you also have a really cool sounding chick. Nice job

You get the choice of the iPhone digital scale or the Aerospace (our version of Space Case) grinder. Email me back and let me know the shipping info and your choice. :)

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Now I want to do an honorable mention - it didnt win because it couldve been made up and it really didnt involve an actual vaporizer. But damnit the Last line was great and so was your grinder joke.

Progress: Email me for your special prize for being an honorable mention. Great story and your a really talented writer. So kudos to you.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
New contest coming up very very soon!!

Details: We are torn between two things:

One idea would be "Best Vapor Milk Shot" ie: serious vapor rip and get a picture. You can definitely scratch out your face but to make sure its you please be holding a piece of paper that says your username.

Second idea would be "Sexiest pic of a girl and a vaporizer" I know some guys are single and some chicks don't want to be plastered on the internet but it might be an option - pretty sure an enjoyable one for the rest of the thread as well. ;)

Anyways stay subscribed to this thread because I will update here and a new thread about the next contest and BIGGER prizes.

VapeWorld,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Congrats to the winners!

I would love to participate in a vapor milkshot contest.. :)

Survivalism,

VapeWorld

Retailer
I think we might have some people doing some ridiculous things if we do the milk shot contest lol. Get practicing!

Iwien - your very welcome; you earned it :)

VapeWorld,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Milkshot competition, absolutely. Maybe not even a milkshot competition, but more orientated towards vapor-actions, as not everyone owns/uses a waterpipe.

'Sexiest pic of a girl and a vaporizer' :rolleyes:
You were joking, right?

SpiralArchitect,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Sexiest pic was well an idea lol. Thanks for the advice on the milkshot competition.

VapeWorld,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i like sexiest pic. gives me an excuse to make my girl do somethin sexy with the vape. :lol:

great contest and thanks again. vape world is awesome!:cool:

illadelph,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
thanks for liking it. i wasnt even gonna post a story until this craziness happened. i guess its a good thing i did.

illadelph,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
best milk shot is a good idea. female's + vapes is nice, but once again the issue of plastering your face in relation to vape's.

IAmKrazy2,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Lwien - "LOL. Talk about brown nose marketing. :brow:"
Beezleb - "lol, it was the bold that over did it, lol"
I am sure that the people at Vape World are getting mad that you two have been cutting and pasting
Progress Wrote: "I WANTED A VAPE AND MY HEAD WHIRRLED...UNTIL SOMEONE POINTED ME TOWARDS VAPE WORLD! :D "
all throughout their contest thread. :rolleyes: :p
VapeChris - "Now I want to do an honorable mention - it didnt win because it couldve been made up and it really didnt involve an actual vaporizer. But damnit the Last line was great and so was your grinder joke. Progress: Email me for your special prize for being an honorable mention. Great story and your a really talented writer. So kudos to you"..."You had the whole warehouse cracking up on this one!! Great ending to the story/dream with the Vape World addition and the quote of the day is really funny too."
Thank you for the kind words, coupon, etc. and best wishes with all of the business ventures at Vape World :).
Toke it easy, all! :cool:

Edit: My vote would be to call the contest Vapor Set-Up (that way it could include water tools, girls, custom parts for units, a volcano-mini-clambake-sauna room?, Vape World shout-outs?, etc.--basically anything from your own personal vape world that you can squeeze into a single photo). The question for me is wheter or not to allow photoshopping (asides from blurring).

Progress,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Thats a great idea Progress! I would say no to photoshop beyond blur.. not everyone is as skilled as some at adobe you know?

VapeWorld,

Progress

Hello all!

Does anyone know if any of the prizewinners have received their prizes yet, or if Vape World plans on hosting another contest.

I e-mailed Vape World and still have not heard anything back from them.

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have to offer.

Progress,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i received my grinder within 3 days of the contest. great contest and even better shipping! :D

illadelph,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
I am thinking of buying a digital camera, just to have one and to enter the contest. Any inexpensive recommendations? Mostly pictures and some short video capability. Easy computer hookup.

IAmKrazy2,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Progress said:
Hello all!

Does anyone know if any of the prizewinners have received their prizes yet, or if Vape World plans on hosting another contest.

I e-mailed Vape World and still have not heard anything back from them.

Thanks in advance for any insight you may have to offer.
Sorry Progress... Check your email for your special prize and its not the Aerospace grinder ;) You were sending the emails to info@vapeworld which usually handles customer service issues and they had no idea about the contest and forgot to forward your emails to me. Sorry again.

We are getting ready for the Champs show in August right now - We are just doing a 10x10 booth and we are going to be spending over $5k just to do the show so probably the first week in August we will be doing the "Your Own Vape World" contest.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
IAmKrazy2 said:
I am thinking of buying a digital camera, just to have one and to enter the contest. Any inexpensive recommendations? Mostly pictures and some short video capability. Easy computer hookup.
Ive always had point and click digital cameras but what you really want to "capture" the moment is a Digital SLR - Ive been wanting the beginner Nikon D40 for awhile. Good entry level with the option to have some crazy lenses put on it. Best Buy has it new for $460 now - used they still go for over $400.

VapeWorld,

Progress

Wooohooooo!

VAPE WORLD RULES ! ! ! ! !

C'mon guys, cut and past this quote all throughout this thread too. I can take the shots at me. :p

PS: Thank you, Chris. You rock! :bowdown:

Progress,

lwien

Progress said:
Wooohooooo!

VAPE WORLD RULES ! ! ! ! !

C'mon guys, cut and past this quote all throughout this thread too. I can take the shots at me. :p

PS: Thank you, Chris. You rock! :bowdown:
See...........now ya gotta tell us what ya got. :cool:

lwien,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
So is there a start date for milk shot? think im going for a dirt cheap digital camera.

IAmKrazy2,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom