VapeWorld.com's Free Vaporizer Contest! 10% off just for entering!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapeWorld

vapor.com (formerly VapeWorld.com)
Retailer
Glad your happy Progress. :)

Well we aren't going to do the Milk Shot - We are going to use Progress's idea - create your own Vape World shot... so incorporate anything and everything you would have in one picture that would be your perfect "vape world" ie: favorite munchies, vaporizers, girls, etc etc. We are probably going to start the contest in August so it gives everyone at least a month to get their "world" together.

We also have to figure out prizes.. Any suggestions?

VapeWorld,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Sounds like a fun contest. I dont know how to do any picture editing or anything of that sort unfortunately. So mine will simply be the real life pictures.

Grinder and pollen press sounds nice on the lower end prizes. But a vape of some sort, could always be nice. Even the E-Cig looked like something maybe worth trying on the run? Heck, don't know if you have VapeWorld stickers or whip mouth pieces in bulk, but even those could be nice to get your name out.

are you still offering the 10% off for entering? missed on the last one. i could ALWAYS, pick out a few nice things when getting a good value.

IAmKrazy2,

VapeWorld

Retailer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Sounds like a fun contest. I dont know how to do any picture editing or anything of that sort unfortunately. So mine will simply be the real life pictures.

Grinder and pollen press sounds nice on the lower end prizes. But a vape of some sort, could always be nice. Even the E-Cig looked like something maybe worth trying on the run? Heck, don't know if you have VapeWorld stickers or whip mouth pieces in bulk, but even those could be nice to get your name out.

are you still offering the 10% off for entering? missed on the last one. i could ALWAYS, pick out a few nice things when getting a good value.
Well one thing in particular that we don't want is the addition of Photoshop skills.. If our Adobe designer guy can tell its been layered or something we wont accept the entry. That makes it more of an even playing field.

We actually just ordered some very cool stickers.. they are the backdrop of a Volcano vaporizer with VapeWorld.com angled on it - kinda Volcom style. If anybody is interested in those or magnets let me know and we will get them out to you for free.

The 10% off code is 10-OFF-09. :)

VapeWorld,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Did someone say Magnets? Can never have too many of them! Do you want me to send you an email VapeChris? Thanks for the 10% code. Think i might go surf the site right now.

IAmKrazy2,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
VC - We are going to use Progress's idea - create your own Vape World shot...
I feel badly toking all of the credit for the idea. I simply combined two ideas that others put out there in hopes of helping to achieve consensus. Nonetheless, it does sound like an EXCITING contest.

I WON A PRIZE AND MY HEAD WHIRLED, SO I HEADED DIRECTLY TO VAPE WORLD ! ! !

This upcoming contest is bound to yeild many interesting pics of people's interpretations of their own personal 'Vape Worlds' (SPREAD THE WORD ! ! !).

PS: For those who wanted to know, I got $25 off and used it on a Ti Space Case (Thanks again, Chris!).

Progress,

lwien

GREAT marketing effort, Chris, keeping the VapeWorld brand out there front and center.

Salute !!!

lwien,

VapeWorld

Retailer
IAmKrazy2 said:
Did someone say Magnets? Can never have too many of them! Do you want me to send you an email VapeChris? Thanks for the 10% code. Think i might go surf the site right now.
Yea shoot me an email with your address and Ill get a couple out to you :)

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Iso2 said:
Will there be another contest?
Yeah plan on the first week of August to open the contest up. One picture - no Photoshop unless your blurring your face and I need to see a sign somewhere of your User name.

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
lwien said:
GREAT marketing effort, Chris, keeping the VapeWorld brand out there front and center.

Salute !!!
Thank You sir. :)

VapeWorld,

VapeWorld

Retailer
Contest #2 is up. In the lounge. Good luck everyone.

We are giving away a SSV!

VapeWorld,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom