Vapes - V-tower Digital vs Purple Days

stickstones

Vapor concierge
So I guess we could rename this thread to:

Vapes - V-tower Digital & Purple Days -- A Tie!

stickstones,

vtac

vapor junkie
Staff member
I'm betting that after AgentS gets acquainted with both vapes he'll agree they are too dissimilar to warrant a "vs". Definitely let us know how you like them, AgentS, we haven't heard much about the whip only Digital V-Tower. How much did you pay for it locally?

vtac,

AgentSanchez

I paid $175 for the v-tower. So far so good. I'm finding that I like it at lower temps (220 C on this model). You do have to inhale for much longer to bring everything up to vaping temps. The hits are on the ;ighter side of what I was expecting, but the longer the individual hit, the more vapor you get. It definitely matters HOW you use it, but it's only been one day and I think I've got the hang of it. For the price, I've got NO complaints whatsoever. It seems to work as well as my old 'cano and for 1/3 the price :D

AgentSanchez,

supavape420

Tommy Chong
Hennessy1414 said:
Clear_Dome said:
aslo dont forget that Arier (the maker of the E) is in ontario so it could be cool if you have problem with it or want some accesory
ill sell you my extreme for $200..... includes everything 100% clean(well it will be clan if you want to buy :ko:)
the extreme is a pretty good vape except for the bag size it comes with

supavape420,

Acolyte of Zinglon

Wizard-Ninja
supavape420 said:
Hennessy1414 said:
Clear_Dome said:
aslo dont forget that Arier (the maker of the E) is in ontario so it could be cool if you have problem with it or want some accesory
ill sell you my extreme for $200..... includes everything 100% clean(well it will be clan if you want to buy :ko:)
the extreme is a pretty good vape except for the bag size it comes with
but then you can just buy some glad turkey bags and make your own bags

Acolyte of Zinglon,

max

Out to lunch
Yeah you can make your bags any size. Toppits/Volcano bags are the best. And as for the bags that come with the Extreme, I'm sure for a lot of people they're the perfect size.

max,
Top Bottom